Vampire Love

Story Info
A late night walk and a mysterious temptress.
1.7k words
4.12
19.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up all of a sudden out of a deep sleep. I cant remember what I was dreaming, just a strong feeling of hypnotic animal sexuality. I try to go back to sleep to feel that feeling again, but all I do is toss and turn. I decided to go for a walk in the park next to my apartment. It was a cool, foggy night but the fog was low enough so I could see the white stars dot the sky.

"Hello!" a voice says. I didn't even notice anyone near me because I was staring into space. I am startled.

"Hi there." I state as I look down to see the voice speaking to me. I am stunned! It is by far the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. She is sitting on a bench with a heavy coat on, so I cant see much of the shape of her body, but what I see amazes me. Her hair is dark with natural red highlights that were illuminated by the moon light and a peculiar white streak near the left side of the back of her head. Her eyes are lined in black but are bright amber that show like a fire. Her lips are plump and red- so kissable. Most noteworthy are her breasts peaking out of the top of her coat. They are large, firm and round. They scream for me to give them attention.

"Its so nice out here, isn't it?" I watch her lips form each word. They dance around the inside of her mouth and play with her tongue before they come out. I want to be those words. I envy those words.

"Yes. I love this time of year." I manage to stammer out after breaking away from my staring at her. She slowly raises from her seat.

"My name is Christine. And yours is?"

"Eric. Its nice to meet you!" I throw those words out so I could study her full figure. Her coat is tight and goes down to just above her knee. From there are fishnet stockings. They have the classic line up the back of her beautiful calf. On her feet are close toed heels that strapped around her dainty ankle.

We walk around the park and make small talk. Her hand brushes against mine. I get a sting of the feeling I got in my dream. Suddenly she stops. Her lips are against mine. I press her against a near by tree. I kiss down her neck. She lets out a little moan. Then I make my way across her collar bone. I stop in the middle and start to head down to her lovely breasts. I begin to undo the buttons on her coat as I kiss the tops of her voluptuous tits. I run my hands strongly around her waist as I make my way back up to her collar bone. I feel her body move and more moans come from her lips. Those lips are mine. I must have them again. I lift my head and pull her body into mine. My lips meet hers and I dive into her mouth with my tongue. I begin to dance in her mouth as the words did... minutes? Hours? Days? Before. It doesn't matter because I am there now. Suddenly I get a pain on my lip. I'm bleeding!

"Oh my god! I am so sorry. I should have warned you but it all happened so quickly."

"Warned me about what! What the fuck?"

"Mmm, but your blood tastes so sweet." And with that she attacks me with fury. I have never had anyone kiss me as she does. It is intoxicating. I cant let go. Why is this happening? As if to read my mind, she pulls away and smiles. Her lips frame two sharp teeth. They look like.. like vampire teeth. No, that is silly- I say to myself.

"No its not." She's responding to my thoughts.

"Yes, Eric, I am a vampiress."

"You cant be. They aren't real."

"Aren't we?" She says seductively as she puts my hand upon her breast. God, as I touch her I only want her more. She knows this. She controls me. She knows this too. She pulls me into her. We kiss. Her mouth sends tingles down to my toes. I feel like I am flying. I feel a cool breeze against my face. I feel her hands all over my skin. It feels like our bodies are one.

"Close your eyes," Christine whispers into my ear. I close them for a few seconds. I open them to see a room. How did I get here? It is large and only lit by candles. Where am I? I see a bed in the middle of the room. It is a canopy bed with black lace around it. I see the shadow of a woman's body on the bed.

"Come to me," she says as she pulls my body across the room.

I open the lace around the bed and I see Christine lying there. This is my first look at her body. Her hair is laid flat on the bed all around her head. Her eyes have turned red. Red like the blood coursing though my body at record speed. Red like my desire for her. Her ample breasts are being held up by a black mesh bra with red lace trim. Her body is a perfect hourglass shape. She is wearing shorts to match her bra. They sit so perfectly on her hips. Her legs are long and still covered in the fishnets. Even more arousing to me is that they are on garters.

I reach out to touch her and suddenly I am laying where she was. Her eyes are locked with mine and she is crawling up the bed towards me. Her movements are like that of a jaguar. Her dark hair hides most of her face but now her eyes burn white hot. They know my every want. They know that I belong to her. She is sitting on my lap. She pulls my head back by my hair and begins to kiss my neck. I get higher and higher. She is in my veins, going through my body. I feel her on my arms, my torso, my legs. Then I feel cold on my dick. She is kissing and licking it but it feels like ice. It makes every hair on my body stand up. She wraps her soft lips around the top of my dick and she sucks on my foreskin. I let out a huge moan. She sticks her icy tongue down and around the head of my cock. She pulls down my foreskin taut. Her eyes look into mine. They say "you are in for a treat". She starts off slowly taking me in a half inch at a time. Her mouth is so tight around me. All of the blood rushes from the rest of my body to her lips. She is a vampire, she controls my blood. Soon her nose is pressed onto my body. Eight inches of me is inside of her. It is like nowhere I have ever been before. She feels me inside of her and all she can do is moan. My head is spinning and I love it. She keeps me on the edge of cumming. I have never felt this way before. Once I can handle it no more, she pulls off and kisses me.

I cant stand not touching her any longer. I pin her down. She is mine now. I kiss the exposed skin of her stomach. It is smooth and covers taught muscles. She lets out a gasp. I kiss the top of her chest. I feel her nipples become erect. I move down to the exposed skin on her legs. She squirms as I kiss her inner thigh. I feel the heat from her crotch on my face as I kiss her legs. It would have to wait.

I move back up and kiss Christine. Every time we kiss, she tastes sweeter. I want her. As we kiss I take off her shorts. She has the cutest pussy I have ever seen. She has a triangular patch of hair that I want to nuzzle. I see a hint of the pink inside of her pussy. It is dripping wetness. She sits on me again. I feel her wet heat on my body. It drives me crazy. She takes off her bra. Her breasts are large but perky. I pull her chest towards me and titillate her nipples. I flick them in my mouth and they get harder. She grinds her chest into my face and moans. I feel her getting hotter and wetter the more I lick and flick her nipples. She pulls my face off of her chest and plunges onto me. I buck as soon as she does. I have never felt a pussy like hers. It is so warm, soft, velvety, wet and tight. She begins to grind on me and my head begins to spin. She lifts and plunges on me, grinds back and forth, and rocks side to side. She gives me exactly what I want because she knows what I want.

"Oh Eric!" she lets out with a gasp and throws her head back. She begins to lose control. She bucks on me. I feel her pussy get tighter and tighter. Once again she draws my blood to her. I am rock hard.

"Christine!" Her rhythm flows through both of us so all I can do is thrust into her heaven. I feel her juices dripping down. She knows I am about to cum. Everything is spinning. I cant keep my eyes open. All of my energy is being sucked into my cock and flowing into Christine. Higher and higher I get. I am about to...

My eyes open. I am in my room at home. How did I get here? Was that all just a dream? It must have been. But oh how it was a vivid dream. I guess no woman like that can exist outside of a dream. I sit up and stretch. There is a pain in my neck. I reach across my body to massage it. I feel two puncture wounds.