Vampire Sorority

Story Info
Just a little bloody.
4.6k words
4.53
25.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loquere
loquere
223 Followers

She ran along the elm-covered path, her white Nike Shoxes pounding the soil-layered trail. The runner slowed as the trees lining the path dwindled, revealing clouds and blue early morning sky above her blonde head. Pausing at the sun's morning illuminations, she grasped her bewitched necklace, the locket inscribed with 'Laura.'

"It's fine...everything is okay," Laura calmed herself. Unlike humans, she couldn't allow herself to forget the power of the sun. Even with the charmed necklace that protected her from sunlight, she never took the locket for granted and always checked to ensure the golden charm was still around her small neck. Reassured, she ran across the walking bridge that was high above the unforgiving, rapidly flowing streams of the Dover River. Her long, light-blonde ponytail swung back and forth across her shoulders as she smelled the soft water and cool, early morning Massachusetts breeze.

Laura continued her run, then exited the bridge, ran across dew-covered grass, and passed the Dover College 1863 sign with its cardinal red crest and bold letters that signaled her entrance back onto campus. Her Nikes slapped down hard onto the campus's concrete walkway as she focused on the end of her run—the medial research building where she worked.

"Laura?" a voice called out. With her iPod earphones in her ears, Laura didn't hear the young man who rapidly approached her from behind; she barely saw the walkway ahead as her Nike-clad feet bolted down the sidewalk.

"Laura?" the voice called again, but all she could hear was "No no, no", the rehabilitating lyrics of Amy Winehouse. She soon felt a new presence straight ahead, so she slowed down. A bright, rosy smile from her petal-like lips bloomed on her face as she saw the man who was running towards her. He wore the same red 'Property of Dover College,' pre-med shirt that she did.

She stopped without a hint of breathlessness and removed the ear buds from her ears. "Sorry, Henry. I decided to run earlier than usual this morning."

Stopping meters from her, Henry bent over clutching his knees before standing upright and briefly gasping for breath. His auburn hair shifting slightly in the breeze, he took a swig from his water bottle and then offered it to Laura who smiled and took a gulp.

"Laura..." he said, inhaling, "we were supposed to go running together. When did you leave, at five a.m.?"

"I'm sorry. I should have texted you, but I just wanted an early start so I could get to the labs early."

"As opposed to how early? It's only six thirty now."

"Sorry, Henry. Let's re-schedule."

"Are you trying to avoid me?"

"Not this again! I'll see you in the lab," Laura said, beginning to run again.

Henry grabbed Laura's wrist before she could take off but forgot what he wanted to say when he felt her inhumanly cold flesh.

"You're so cold. Are you okay...are you sick?" he asked, staring into her light-green eyes and thinking she should be feeling warm instead of cold after having just run for miles.

'She's cold enough to be dead,' he thought.

"I'm fine." Pulling her wrist from his reach and inhaling, she distracted Henry from the truth. "Look, I am really sorry. Thanks again for helping me with my special project. I know it's Saturday, and you don't need to come to the lab; most people are—"

"You know I'll be there, but keep in mind it's before seven a.m. and not even old Dr. Brewster is up this early."

"That old fart. He gave me my first C ever!"

"No wonder he lives alone with his bulldog"

"I'm surprised his bulldog can stand him. Look, I need to get going. Thanks again for the project help. I'll see you in the lab in an hour. We can talk some more then." Lightly kissing his right cheek and telling him he was awesome, Laura burst into a full run and soon left Henry far behind.

Henry ran in the opposite direction, towards home, muttering, "If I'm so awesome why won't you date me?" Sighing, he stopped, turned around, and looked back at her and her firm jogging-pants-clad ass.

Giving up, Henry continued on his way home. He was among the small group of Dover College students who still lived at home. He had grown up in the small town where he had been raised by his single mother, an outspoken professor, who, after earning her doctorate, had achieved her tenured position.

Stepping onto his porch, Henry spotted the most shocking thing in his twenty-two years: Dr. Brewster, with his gray hair and black-as-night skin, kissing his mom. Brewster's hands were roaming under his mom's robe-covered body and caressing her breasts. Henry didn't know whether to throw up or beat the hell out of the lecherous old fart.

"Mom, Dr. Brewster. What...the hell is going on?"

"Humgh umph..." Dr. Brewster cleared his throat and seemed lost for words.

"I'm waiting...." Henry couldn't wait to hear Dr. Brewster's explanation.

"Mr. Burke, I was just walking by on this beautiful morning and simply saw your mother outside and decided to say a hello," Dr. Brewster began to say in his typical form.

"Charles, it's okay. I'll talk to Henry. I'll see you later tonight." Henry's mother stepped away to give Dr. Brewster room to maneuver the steps.

"Are you sure, Beverly?"

"I am. Don't worry. We'll catch up later."

Henry looked on, thinking he'd never thought black people could blush. He'd never thought Dr. Brewster was susceptible to human emotion.

Henry was eventually alone in the house with his mom. "Mom, you and Dr. Brewster?"

"We're both single adults, Henry. We started talking at last night's faculty town hall and one thing led to another—"

"You know what I don't want to know?"

"We should talk about it. It's healthy to talk about these things."

"Brewster is an asshole. He's the single most-hated professor in the pre-med division. If you don't believe me, check out 'rate my professor.com.' On top of that, he seems to get pleasure from failing seventy percent of his students."

"Charles is a great lover."

"Oh god, that is way TMI. I'm going upstairs...goodbye."

"It's true. I raised you to be honest and therefore I owe you the same in return."

"I'm heading upstairs to shower. Let's act like this didn't happen."

"It did happen, and I'm seeing him again. We still need to have this conversation."

"No, we don't, and we won't."

"Yes we do, Henry. The human body isn't anything to be ashamed of."

"God, I am so glad I'm getting an apartment in a week!" Henry turned and ran up the stairs. Meanwhile, Laura was just arriving at the old stone sorority house, with its Greek letters affixed atop the front door. She opened the front door to see a young man who appeared drunk, failing to stand up and stumbling all over himself. Laura had been hoping everyone would be gone by the time she returned.

"What a party. I can't remember a fucking thing. I hope I spent some time with you though, sexy," said Tom, a frat guy she recognized who hit on her every chance he got. After winking at her, he soon fell back onto a couch as though dead to the world.

Laura made a beeline for the basement. Running down the basement stairs, she soon saw her sorority sisters drinking from fresh blood packs that had been taken from the previous night's draining party.

"We're supposed to be storing the blood taken from the guys last night, not drinking it!"

A jet-haired girl with blood all over her lips responded while the fourteen other girls continued drinking, all with fangs out in full force as they fed greedily. "Look, we've been surviving on morsels for days. We need this. I know you're the sorority President but—"

"Yes, I am the President, and I am telling you we need to ration, Sarah." The heady scent of an open pack reminded Laura that she hadn't had a taste in days.

"You want some don't you, or are you too busy pretending to be human, unnecessarily running with that succulent AB negative, Henry?"

"We're friends; but if you touch him, I'll end you," Laura said, causing the room to suddenly go silent.

"I knew it. You're in love with the rare-blooded red-head."

Laura shot Sarah a fiery, orange-eyed stare that silenced the black-haired beauty. Surrendering to her needs, Laura walked to the group of girls and took a blood pack for herself.

"That's it," Sarah hissed as she drank from hers.

"One pack, each, and no more," Laura said, giving Sarah an admonishing stare as her fangs intuitively extended, preparing to pierce her own blood pack.

"I can't believe the boys on this campus haven't realized that we drain their blood at every one of our parties," said one of the other girls.

"They're drugged, Beth. It's impossible for them to know, and that's the point," Laura reminded her.

"I know. But for sixty years, they haven't come close to suspecting," Beth said.

Laura opened her now blood-covered mouth to speak, but Sarah beat her to the punch. "That's what they get for ruining what used to be a perfect women's college."

"Soon we're going to have authentic artificial hemoglobin. We won't even be able to tell the difference. It will be exactly the same as human blood." The other girls looked confused at Laura's statement.

"We don't need synthetic blood—the boys on campus supply all we need. I, for one, am not vegan. I need meat." Sarah ran her tongue along her lips.

"As new, young female vampires come here to be trained and educated, it will bring harmony to the hidden divisions we've created on campus. Who knows, as we graduate and move on outside the campus, we can change Vampire culture, making it more accepting of humanity."

"You're not going to change thousands of years of tradition."

"With all our rules—when you get to the heart of it—this sorority was founded to change Vampire tradition."

"Patriarchal traditions of male vampires having female vampires as their damn slaves!" Sarah had always been more of a feminist than Laura, which was part of the wedge dividing their vampire philosophies.

"Yes, but we've evolved passed that. This sorority has fulfilled the mandate of providing a safe haven to brand new vampires and teaching them independence. It's time to improve on that. The fact that you don't get this tells me you're not ready to replace me as this sorority's leader next year, Sarah."

Sarah's eyes began to glow with an orange hue. "Leave us!" she yelled to the other girls.

They didn't move an inch, although most removed the blood packs from their feeding lips, awaiting their true orders.

Laura looked at the other girls. "It's okay. Go on, girls." They all looked at each other, then shrugged, turned, and left the basement.

Laura instantly took aim at her fellow senior. "Sarah, I'm the President, whether you like it or not. You constantly undermine me in front of the other members, and that stops now!"

"Your leadership is making us weak!" Sarah swirled around and circled Laura in a predatory fashion, fangs out as she prowled.

"Don't you see that division among our own kind is what weakens us?"

"I see how emotional you are with Henry. You know the rules. No relationships with men. Our loyalty is to our sisters. You're the one who's dividing and weakening us. If you want to be closer to him, fuck him, drug him, and feed from him, or leave him be. Those are the sorority rules. We use males, but we never belong to them, nor do we have relationships with them, because it weakens us.

"I know the rules, Sarah."

Sarah pointed to the matriarch's portrait, hanging above the nearby fireplace. "Leanne founded this sorority as a safe haven for new female vampires. For too long, our men subjected us to slavery. We will never again be dominated or ruled by them!"

"Sarah, I am not confused about our purpose. I was taught the same Vampire history and traditions that you were."

"I'm glad to hear you're not confused, Laura, because Leanne is due to wake up again in a week, and she'll be able to read you. Maybe I should go down to the sub-basement and see if I can wake her earlier...."

Laura rolled her eyes and took a long gulp of blood as Sarah looked on. Henry opened the door to the lab. He knew Laura was already there; the lights were on, the equipment was humming in the background, and the smell of Laura's favorite blend of coffee, Peppermint Bite, reminded him of Laura.

"Laura?" he called out. However, Laura again had her ear buds in, and was listening to the smooth, tale-telling lyrics of Lana Del Rey. Moving her head from side to side and listening to 'You and I were born to die,' Laura was attentively focusing on her work and jotting down notes as she removed and replaced vials from a nearby container.

As Henry's Converse-clad feet moved beyond the room's entryway, Laura sensed him. Henry noticed Laura's lab coat already had some red smudges, probably blood, and wondered what time she had made it into the lab.

Laura couldn't help but glow with a smile when she saw Henry. She tried to repress it, but she didn't know how.

"Hey!" he said, nearing her lab table. She removed her ear buds to reply.

"Thanks for coming in."

"Yeah, I don't know why you're so keen on this. Artificial hemoglobin already exists."

"We both know that there are major differences—and risk factors. It simply doesn't have the same qualities, or positive impact, of human blood."

"Yeah, I know. It's cool how important this is to you. You're going to be a great medical researcher," Henry said, getting ready to test samples next to her.

"And you're going to be an awesome surgeon."

"Thanks."

They worked in silence, stealing glances at each other, until Henry's forearm accidentally collided with a sharp-bladed medical instrument, slicing his forearm, and causing blood to stream down his arm.

One of the reasons Laura had chosen to be a researcher, instead of practicing medicine, was her reaction to blood. For now, she remained composed, but it was difficult.

Henry rushed to wrap up the deep wound. "I should get to the emergency room," he said, attempting to bandage his arm.

Empathizing with Henry when she saw his pain, Laura had an idea. She moved quickly through an interior door within the lab and to the kitchenette. Opening the fridge marked "Dr. Brewster's: do NOT touch," she scanned the bottles of apple and cranberry juice, grabbed a bottle of cranberry juice and opened it, and pricked herself with a nearby pin. When the pricked finger oozed blood, she let a drop of her vampire blood drip into the drink.

Returning to her workroom, Laura found Henry with blood still streaming down his arm and struggling to get the bandage wrapped properly. She was finding it hard to keep her fangs at bay and had to turn away as she offered him the drink.

"Why?"

"Just drink it."

He accepted the drink, but Laura was fighting the extension of her fangs as she inhaled the scent of his rare AB negative blood.

Running from the lab to the washroom, Laura stood in front of the mirror and watched as her fangs finally receded. She screamed, punched the mirror, and then watched her wrist knuckles heal within seconds. She continued to stare at her knuckles before telling herself, "Laura, you really, really need to control yourself."

She gained her composure by focusing and practicing deep breathing exercises for five minutes. Continuing the exercises, Laura returned to the lab to see Henry sitting at the center of the room without his lab coat.

"Wow, you're really bad around blood. Good thing you're going to be a medical researcher. It's odd though that you chose to work around artificial blood."

"I'm fine now. How's your arm?"

"It feels much better, thanks." He peeled back the bandage. "Holy shit! How is this possible? It's fully healed!"

Laura knew he would never guess that vampire blood had healed him. "I have no clue."

Henry's affection for Laura had prevented him from questioning anything that seemed off during their four years of knowing each other, and it still kept him from questioning her about the speed of his arm's healing.

"We should clean up back there."

"I did that. We need to talk," he said, patting down a seat next to his.

"About what?" Laura said, sitting.

"About us."

"Henry, I told you there is no us."

"You keep saying that, but I know differently. You kissed me at the tailgate last year, and then I knew...."

"I—"

"Don't say that crap about being drunk again, Laura, damn it."

Laura turned away, not knowing what to say.

"We're both going to medical school here when we graduate next month. That's four more years, possibly more. I want a solid permanent answer, right now."

"What are you saying, Henry?"

"I'm saying I love you and that I can't be just another one of your friends anymore."

"Look," she said, applying her cold fingers to his arm.

"No, this is final. I want to be with you." Henry was tired of playing everything by Laura's rules.

"Henry, you don't understand." She closed her eyes to prevent Henry from seeing her tears, but the tears still rolled down her cheeks.

Henry took his bag and headed for the door. "If you decide you want us to work out, I'll be on Founder's Hill tonight, looking at the meteor showers and the full moon."

He was in the hall when Laura went after him. Shoving him firmly against the wall, her body pressed against his and warmed him as her tongue entered his mouth and dueled with his tongue. Henry pulled Laura against him as tight as he could and ground into her.

"Okay," she said, brushing away her tears.

Henry stood there utterly dumbfounded, stunned into silence. "Text me the time and bring a blanket," she said, staring into his brown eyes.

"I can't believe that worked," he said to himself as she left for the medical library. Still stunned, Henry walked the halls aimlessly, and then turned around and returned to the lab to spend the next few hours working on the artificial hemoglobin to surprise Laura. Meanwhile, Sarah was on her knees in a campus dorm room sucking on the eight-inch cock of an untransformed werewolf.

Her head moved up and down, sucking the cock; her hand moved up and around the shaft, pumping it. He let out a little growl in bliss when her twirling tongue excited his sensitive cockhead. Sarah's large hazel eyes glazed over watching his face change in pleasure.

"Okay, vampire bitch, I'm ready to fuck," he said, removing his head from her dangerous mouth with a pop.

She got up off her knees, standing a bit shorter than him. "The next time you call me a bitch, I'll stab you in your fucking eye. Now, to why I'm here...do we have a deal?"

"I don't know about killing Laura."

"Look we had a deal, Kevin. Plus, I've been keeping your secret."

"I've been keeping yours too."

"We've been here since the college was founded. There's only one of you, werewolf boy. We have an alumni base that will destroy every trace of your existence if you ever utter a word about us."

"Reason enough for me not to kill Laura."

"Look, like we agreed, if you do this you can fuck me however and whenever you want, and no one will know it was you. I promise." Sarah would tell Kevin whatever he wanted to hear to get what she wanted.

"What do you get from this? What do you have against Laura?"

"Laura is staying here for med school, and I'm going to be hanging around for a little while too. With her bullshit, she's destroying our society. I'm the one that needs to lead it and make it fulfill its potential. Your huge cock is an added bonus for me." She grasped Kevin's cock and squeezed it, making Kevin shudder in pleasure.

"Anything?" Kevin questioned.

"For as long as you want."

Pointing to the floor, Kevin said, "Get on all fours." He walked behind her and stroked his cock.

"So is that a deal?"

He grabbed a condom. "This is your answer."

"You can cum inside me," she offered seductively, licking her lips.

loquere
loquere
223 Followers
12