Vampire Stag Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I passed the bar to leave again, I saw three things. One was the pair of Londoners, now tucking in to their breakfast, the second was Dom, now struggling downstairs, a little bit of sick still clinging to his shirt and the third was a massive Bulgarian guy with a Kalashnikov Tours t-shirt heading in to the hotel. Likely the pick up for the shooting event we had booked for the day.

Given the lack of Mark and my mild reluctance to get between the posh Londoners, a manky Manc and the big Slav with guns, I thought it would probably be easiest just to carry on out and find my wallet myself before anyone else was any the wiser. I made another little stop at Dom's night stand to grab the remainder of his spare change and the few loose notes he had in his wallet and then headed out to the central bus station. I joined a long queue of ancient old ladies on a pretty ancient old steel bus out towards Tescos.

It was a beautiful morning and it was not long before the bus had left the city proper and we were streaming through what looked like quite lush farmland. I spotted wheat, corn, barley and even a few hills with winding vineyards. It was certainly not the impoverished country I had in my mind before we had come. The sun was streaming in the window and I could not have felt more dumb about what had happened the night before. I was certainly considering whether I could convince the rest of the group to help me find the club again in the hope I might have another shot at the beautiful Lonela.

After what must have been forty minutes or so of pleasant country driving, the big supermarket loomed out of nowhere, apparently just in the middle of a load of fields. The bus stopped and the old ladies and I got off. I followed the hastily drawn directions on my bit of paper from the hotel and found a path that ran round the back of the shop. From there I headed through the middle of a beautiful corn field. The last of the morning mist had burned off and the sun was now lazing through the few remaining wispy clouds. The ripe heads of corn swayed gently in a wholly pleasant summer breeze.

After a good half hour stride through the fields and up a slight hill, the supermarket was not much more than a big grey dot behind me and I was really pushing in to what seemed like endless farmland. The path was a good one however and there had been no dubious turn off choices so I was confident in my direction. Almost as quickly I found myself on a deserted dirt track that led me up to the end of a grandiose driveway. A pair of giant pillars and a wrought iron gate both blocked and ended my path. An old iron bike leant against the gate, it looked as though it had not been used in a long time and it made me wonder if the gates were more rusted than locked shut.

I double-checked my scribbled bit of notepaper, knowing that there was no more information save the direction of the path. This was the only property in sight for miles around. There was a button on the gatepost so I tried it. Happily it sounded like it was linked to a working buzzer. It was answered quickly with an impenetrable Bulgarian sentence. I stammered a hello and tried to convey my name. There was no response but the gate buzzed open.

The driveway was modern and graveled, running through an immaculately manicured garden. The house itself was raised over a double garage and I had to climb up a small marbled staircase to get to the front door. Before I knocked, I turned to have a look at the view across the fields. It was beautiful, we were really in the middle of nowhere, the only blight on otherwise uninhabited farmland was the big supermarket a few miles away.

I clanged a big iron knocker on the door. Presently it opened and there stood Lonela. My heart did a little skip as the memory of the night before flooded back. Her long dark hair shone in the sunlight and she peered out at me with her green eyes from underneath it. She was dressed in a short summer blue dress. White piping cupped her gorgeous bust and threaded down to end just around her knees. It was a wholly different experience to last time I had seen her.

She smiled at me and said that she had wondered if she would see me again. "Come on in, you are just in time for lunch," a pause and a wry smile and then, "if you are brave enough." She wheeled away from me and laughed and led me in through the hall way.

I followed her though what was a shockingly spacious, modern, open plan house for a pole dancer although perhaps not for a night club owner. She sat me down on a stool at a breakfast bar in the kitchen and got out a couple of plates followed by some breads, meats and cheeses. Having not really eaten since we had arrived the day before, I was absolutely ravenous and so tucked in greedily. She opened a really nice bottle of cold white wine which wonderfully finished off the last of any hangover I had been carrying.

We chatted and she laughed and put me at ease. I apologised profusely for my behaviour the previous evening and she seemed to take it all in her stride. I admit that as she talked and ate, I was again transfixed to her deep red lips. I sense she knew I was watching her has she gently bit through little bits of meat. Her front teeth certainly had the appearance of being a little more sharp and angular than usual but certainly not the fangs I had imagined the night before. I mentally chastised myself for staring and so concentrated on my own lunch.

We finished and she dabbed her lips with a napkin and stood up. "Now, come with me, you may have your wallet back," she smiled over at me. "But first you must finish what you started," glancing over her shoulder at me. As she exited the kitchen, she dropped her dress on the floor in one go and stepped out of it. She was naked save a pair of slip on shoes which she dropped in the hall way. Her beautiful curved tan body was stunning in the sunlight streaming in through the hall windows.

She led me into a bedroom dominated by a large, ornately carved wooden bed. She turned and softly pushed me back on to the soft covers. Tipping her hair to one side, she unbuttoned my shirt and undid and pulled off my trousers and shoes. I discarded what what left.

She slowly massaged my naked frame, pushing me back into the covers as she arched her back like a stretching cat. Her soft kisses traced up my stomach and teased up to the nape of my neck. I could feel her heavy chest and pointed nipples smoothing up over my hard cock and up over my midriff. She kissed me full on the lips, her tongue pushing into my mouth and running over my teeth. Mine probed similarly into her mouth and lapped gently over her sharp incisors.

She smoothed my arms away from me so that I was laid out flat on my back and gently pushed herself up so that she was sitting astride me, her warm wetness crushing on to the base of my member. Tugging from the pillow underneath me she pulled out another silken wrap and gently placed it over my eyes.

"Do you trust me now?" she purred close enough to my face that I could feel her soft warm breath roll over my face. I laughed and told her that I did, I apologised again for the night before. In honestly, all I could really think about was getting inside her again. "Good," she murmured in response, running her hands down my outstretched arms. Then there was a definite pair of metal 'clinks'. "Well we need to be sure," she kissed me again. I instinctively tried to pull in my arms to wrap up around her but found that I couldn't. I shook the silk off my face and saw that she had enclosed my wrists in a pair of soft leather lined steel cuffs which were now holding me outstretched.

The adrenaline kicked back in but as I went to protest she pushed me back into the pillow with a finger on my lips and a kiss. "Shhhh, be calm," she purred at me, pulling her big firm boobs on to my face. Her dark pointed nipples were rubbed across my cheek and one by one pushed through my lips. I could feel her hot wetness straddling my stomach and my cock just straining out of reach of her behind.

I felt her rub herself backwards and forwards on my lower abdomen, then she leant backwards, cupping my balls in the flat of her hand, the fold of her bum just brushing me. She rocked back just far enough that I felt the smooth sensation of the back of her wet pussy. I closed my eyes in languorous ecstasy, just willing her to drop back another few inches and let me slide all the way in to her.

She didn't, what she did instead was rotate herself 180-degrees so that she was still astride me but now facing away. She picked up my hard dick and gently caressed it against her soft abdomen. I was left with a vision of the back of her beautiful hairless brown pussy just in front of my face. I strained to touch it with tongue of finger but my binds held me back on the bed. She giggled and asked if I would like a taste before slowly shuffling backwards and laying herself down against me so that her beautiful wetness enveloped my chin and mouth. I ran my tongue in one long stroke all the way from around her clit to deep inside her and back up. At the same time, I felt her insert the tip of my cock into her warm, soft mouth and loop her tongue around it. I could feel her murmur each time I flicked around her hard clit with the flat of my tongue. I felt her suck slowly down the entire length of my shaft and then just stop, her sharp teeth just resting on the base of my now rock hard dick. The softness of her mouth and the tiny pricks of her sharp teeth brought me almost to climax, the combination of sexual tension and danger combining perfectly in the softly held embrace.

She took me out of her mouth and whispered down to me, "Are you scared now? You know that I could just bite this thing off in one go. The beautiful blood would burst down my throat and it tastes even better because you are so excited." She kissed the tip of my cock gently, and ran a soft tongue up it.

The conflict pierced me instantly, all at once I had the desire that she would kiss me just once more, suck my shaft down her divine milking throat just one more time but on the other hand I did not want to be torn apart and devoured. Self-preservation won over pretty quickly and I struggled. I pleaded with her not to touch me and let me go but I couldn't pull myself out of the bind and her weight just held me down. She laughed a hard, cackling laugh and lifted herself off me, turning round to have a look at me, smiling down, her sharp teeth just poking our from behind her soft lips.

I begged her just to let us fuck. She laughed, "No I am enjoying this too much, you men are so simple." Then she continued, "I have an idea for a little game so you get your fuck. If you make me come first then you get free fuck, if you come first then maybe you get little bite." She clacked her teeth together close to my nose to make her point. Sharp angular enamel perfectly interlocking just in front of my face.

She resumed her 69 position and made a long soft suck down my cock, followed by another quick dent of her sharp teeth in the head as she drew up as if to ram the point home. I really didn't want her to sink those teeth into me. I licked hard at her pussy, swirling rapidly around her clit. She laughed and shouted, I could feel her getting close, her legs splayed either side of my head, upper thighs now shaking hard. I could feel myself tightening up too as she sucked her soft lips up and down my shaft, electricity running through me each time she stopped to lick the tip, her tongue probing everywhere.

I redoubled my pressure on her beautiful dripping pussy. As I pushed back the folds with my tongue, I felt something slightly hard in there, somewhere deep in the folds between the sets of lips. Trying to keep the pace and rhythm, I teased it with my tongue. As she got closer and closer the hardness inside became more pronounced until I suddenly found myself running my tongue along what felt like a line of very sharp teeth. In time with my ministrations, they were un-sheathing themselves from the soft folds of her pussy and then sliding back in. As she got closer and closer, I became aware of another opposing line, softly just closing on the first, every now and then catching my tongue gently. I gasped and pulled my tongue back, shouted and tried again to get her weight off me. She responded by cackling and then again rocketing her deep soft sucking mouth down my cock. Then she pulled off with a hard sucking twist over the head. She repeated in a hiss, "You come first, you get bite, this is the price," any semblance of her gentle well-spoken lilting accent now gone as she dove her rippling throat down my cock length again.

I felt that I was not far away so I rapidly returned to her clit, which was grinding itself on my face. It was just out of the way of her entrance guarded by the now softly chomping teeth. Her hand was now flying up and down my shaft and her mouth was sucking and swirling in the most divine sensation I have ever felt. She screamed and jumped up off me, pirouetting and then landing back down on me the other way round. She fed my rock hard prick into her dripping slit and sat down hard, enveloping me in one go. I felt a soft scrape from the teeth deep in her pussy around the base of my cock.

She bore down on me, sweat running over her face and hissed again, "You come first, you get little bite." Snapping her jaw in front of me, her green eyes staring through me. I could feel the sharp little teeth in her pussy come together rhythmically, biting me gently around the base of my cock, not enough to pierce the skin.

Then she stiffened up, arched her back and screamed. I could feel all of the little muscles inside her contracting, running up and down my length and trying to milk me into her. She screamed again and then rolled off me laughing, sweaty, exhausted, laughing.

"So you passed, lucky boy." She looked up at me with her big green eyes as she leant her soft chin on my belly. She reached down and undid the cuffs at my wrists and swung her knees over on to the floor by the bed. I sat up, my body flooded with cathartic relief but my penis still hard and willing despite the teeth marks indented in a ring around the base. She pouted her lips, "Come here, now it is your turn," blowing a kiss over at me. She closed her eyes and opened her deep soft lips in a lewd o-gesture. I could feel my member willing me to glide it in so smoothly. As my head touched her lips, she opened her mouth slightly, I saw her run her tongue along that line of sharp upper teeth before fully opening wide in an invitation to me.

The tension was too high for me to do anything except tentatively insert my cock in-between her waiting lips, carefully avoiding the sharp teeth above and below. Her mouth all at one again soft, hot, inviting. She wrapped her deadly incisors with her lips and tongue and rippled her hand up and down my shaft. In almost no time I came and dropped down beside her, exhausted from the release of tension and the relief at having come through a session with Lonela. "Poor baby, you did very well," she cooed up at me, smoothing my face with her hand and licking her lips clean. I think the two of us passed out on her soft bed for what must have been an hour or two.

3

I awoke in what felt like an early evening twilight. A cool Mediterranean evening breeze fluttered through the open louvres of the bedroom. Lonela slept peacefully beside me, a perfect curvaceous vision of sex. She slept with her lips slightly parted and I could't help but fix on her unusually sharp teeth. Gently I parted her lips and ran my fingers along her incisors which grew longer and more concave as I touched towards the canines. Her rocky molars more like those of a wild animal than the beautiful creature resting next to me.

She stirred and looked down at my finger. Grinning she trapped it, gently biting and trapping it before letting go. "I can see we will have fun together, you should stay for a while," she purred up at me. Immediately inviting though it sounded, I thought of the stag do that I was supposed to be running. I started to explain back that it was our last night here and I really had to get back.

"No," she snapped back, "It was not an offer. You will stay. I want you to meet some friends." With that she marched out of the room, shutting the door forcefully and locking it from the other side as she went.

Inviting though the thought of another night with Lonela was, this was all a bit too strange and I decided to get out. I hopped off the bed and jogged towards the open window, pausing only to grab my trousers and t-shirt. It was a short drop down to the garden. I skirted round the house and back to the drive where I paused to finish putting my clothes back on.

I heard a bang from the house behind me and turned to see her ram the front door open in pursuit, black hair and a robe flying out behind her, face contorted with rage. I grabbed the old bike by the gate and started peddling back down the track towards the field with the hill. Even though I was cycling as fast as I could, I could feel her gaining on me. I glanced back a few times, as often as I dared. It was almost as if she was just gliding behind me. I heard her cruel laugh float through the wind and pierce my ears.

I pedaled as hard as my legs would allow, my lungs wanting to burst from my chest. As I went, I wondered if I could really feel her hot breath on my neck. I started to feel her smooth palms just gently caressing my face. Now too scared to look back and confirm what I knew, that she was keeping pace right behind me. I felt her wrap her long arms around me and pull herself close to my back. Even though still pedaling furiously, I could smell her musky scent and feel her soft hair fluttering around us.

Closing my eyes, I tried to will her away but in return I felt her run her warm tongue up from my shoulder blade to behind my ear. Her smooth naked legs wrapped around my waist and she locked me in an embrace. Then a pregnant pause and I felt her kiss the nape of my neck, stopping and just resting her sharp teeth in a soft kiss. Her arms tightened around me and she bit down, smoothly into me. The pain was mixed with a chemical euphoria as I felt the fangs sliced into my throat and the blood flowed quickly back into her. My eyelids fluttered and the last thing that happened was that I lost consciousness and fell off the bike onto the dirt path.

I came to. I was strapped back to the same bed. I had no idea how long I'd been out but it looked as thought there was no longer light coming in round the bedroom curtains. I could feel bruises all over the front of my body complaining from where I had hit the ground. My neck throbbed horribly, someone had applied a dressing to it that had butterfly tapes across from under my ear to my chin, it was a big one. I was laying under covers but naked, it felt as though someone had cleaned me off. There was a sort of lemony smell everywhere.

I could hear chatter in the next room, at least a few women, all speaking Bulgarian I guess. Dulcet Slavic tones punctuated by shrill laughter every now and then, they were clearly having a good time.

I quietly tugged at the tight leather cuffs keeping me spread-eagled. Nothing gave and I could not retract my limbs in closely enough to give myself any real leverage. I lay still for a moment, trying to concentrate but adrenaline from the fear still coursed through my veins.

I tried tugging and jerking harder at the cuffs, doing my best to slide them up my wrists in the hope that my thumb would fold under them and let me slip my hand through. They simply wouldn't give. What did give was the wooden headboard of the bed that clattered against the big stone wall behind my head. I lay deathly still, eyes closed but it was too late, the chatter in the other room had stopped dead.