Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 08

Story Info
Ben experiences his first full moon.
3k words
4.73
17.2k
22

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers

The day of the full moon had arrived. Ben was laying awake in bed around noon time while Emily slept by his side. He was still getting used to sleeping during the day and being up all night but it was something else keeping him awake on this day. He was nervous, he was afraid of what might happen to him when the moon comes up. He was afraid of hurting Emily or hurting someone else. Before he would chain Emily up to keep her in check for the night, until the last time when the circumstances caused a night of extreme passion that put him in this current predicament.

He rolled over and looked at his bride as she lay asleep next to him. Every time he looked at her he felt a calm come over him. He thought about how lucky he was to have her in his life and how he would die for her. Even with her laying there he still felt anxious though.

He slid closer to her taking her in his arms before trying to go back to sleep. She moaned a little but adjusted herself getting comfortable against him without waking up. Ben shut his eyes and tried to get a few more hours of sleep before the inevitable happened.

-----------------------

A few hours later he opened his eyes to see the clock say 5:07. He looked down and Emily was still asleep against him cuddling with him. He was surprised he had fallen back to sleep given how stressed out he was but was happy he did.

Emily began to move as she started to wake up. She let out a small whine before opening her eyes and smiling at him.

"Hey." She said still half asleep.

"Good Evening." He said in his best Dracula impression.

"Wow, don't ever do that again."

"Sorry, seemed appropriate. So how do you feel?"

"I feel awesome, how about you?"

"I've.......... been better."

"Really? After the night we had? I need to up my game."

"That's not what I meant."

"I know, but you need to relax, you're going to be fine." She said giving him a reassuring kiss before rolling out of bed.

"How can you be so sure?"

"You don't trust me?"

"I do but we are both going to be affected so I won't have you as my rock."

"We will be together, and as long as we are together we will be fine. Trust me."

"Always."

Ben got out of bed as well following her to the bathroom. They hopped in to the shower together and started to wash off. Ben put his arms around her kissing her neck.

"Now now, save that for later."

"If I must, but its difficult when I'm with you."

"Focus on it, make it you desire for tonight and it will help you."

"Sounds good."

They finished up and got dressed. Emily put on a sexy black dress and high heels. Ben was surprised by this but couldn't complain as he loved seeing her dressed all fancy.

"Emily, why are you dressing so nice?"

"Problem with the way I'm dressed?"

"No but..... What if it gets ruined?"

"Maybe I want it to, maybe I want you rip this dress right off me and take me like a wild animal."

"Like I said before its difficult to wait."

"That's how we are going to get through this together. In each others arms in the thralls of passion."

"Good plan, what do we do until then?"

"Well I don't know about you but I could use a drink."

"A drink?"

"Yeah, we have a few hours before moon rise so lets go. But first, put on something nice won't you?"

Ben smiled and grabbed a suit she had bought for him a while back. He got dressed and she took him by the hand leading him to the elevator. They walked out the front door and signaled for a taxi. Ben wasn't exactly sure where they were going but he had an idea which made him a little more nervous.

They pulled up in front of a familiar looking building which made Bens stomach turn a little.

"Here? Is this a good idea?"

"What are you afraid of?"

"Well the last time I was here they tried to kill me, then you ripped someones heart out."

"You make it sound like that sort of thing doesn't happen here all the time."

"It does?"

"Trust me ok?"

"Lead the way."

They stepped out of the cab and headed in. The familiar bouncer opened the door letting them both in. He looked Ben up and down giving him a look that told him he still didn't like him. They sat down at the bar before the bar tender walked over.

"Why Miss Emily, we haven't seen you here much lately, the usual?"

"Yes please."

"And what about your date?"

"I'll have the same." Ben replied.

"Oh and he's not my date, he's my Husband." Emily said correcting the bartenders comment.

A silence came over the place when she said that. Ben looked around and saw every eye in the place on them both all with shocked looks in their eyes. Ben was starting to feel a little uncomfortable as he wasn't sure what was going on.

"My apologies, I did not know." The bartender said with worry in his voice.

"It's fine, but i figured it was time everyone knew." Emily said taking Bens hand in hers. "Has Jen been around lately?"

"No Ma'am, nobody has seen her in a month, heard she left town."

"I figured, just being curious."

"Oh and by the way, no hard feeling about Victor, he was an ass!" The bartender added.

"Ha, he was wasn't he, he had it coming long before then, but I honestly wasn't worried about it anyway."

"Of course, Let me get those drinks." He said as he walked away to get them their drinks. Slowly everyone seemed to go back to what they were doing and try not to stare at Emilys new husband but Ben still felt a little strange.

"So what was that all about?"

"What?"

"When you said I was your husband this place felt like you had just dropped a bomb."

"Oh them, they are probably just worried that I'm going to start acting like a ruler or something now that I have my King."

"Oh, are you?"

"Fuck no, you think I want to deal with this bullshit? No chance in hell."

"Ok then."

"Why do you want to rule?"

"Oh god no, I'm just happy being with you no matter what."

"Good, and don't let these clowns frighten you, you're stronger than all of them."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah."

"Good to know, but define strong?"

"Well I don't have much to measure it on, but if I'm like Wonder Woman you'd be,"

"Superman?"

"Not quite, maybe like.......... I dunno, Wonder Man maybe?"

"Who's Wonder Man?"

"I dunno, I just kinda made him up."

"And wait, if you're so strong than why is it when I was human you never hurt me?"

"Did you want me to?"

"No but I........ shouldn't your strength have been a factor?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean......... like during sex?"

"Oh, you're wondering why I didn't crush your dick between my legs if I'm that strong."

"Wow! well yeah actually, or break my neck from holding me too tight."

"It's hard to explain, our strength is something almost supernatural."

"Ok?"

"It's something that we can summon within ourselves, we can control it too to prevent any........ mishaps."

"Sure, I guess."

"It doesn't really matter now anyway."

"No but I've always thought about shit like that."

"Like what?"

"Well you know how people talk about how hot someone like Wonder Woman, Supergirl or Powergirl is."

"Yeah."

"Well I've always been like yeah they are hot but I don't think sex with them would be safe, unless you were superman or something."

"I can understand that, like Powergirl has massive cans but she could easily crush your Willy with those Kryptonian puppies."

"Exactly! Just seems too risky to me."

"You're such a nerd."

"Hey you know who they all were so you're just as big a nerd as me."

"Dammit you know my secret, I must destroy you."

"Give it your best shot Wonder Girl."

"Excuse me, but I am all woman!"

"Haha, Yes you are." He said smiling at her before he looked at the clock. "We should head back soon."

"We still have time."

They sat there and enjoyed their drinks a little while longer. Ben suddenly turned his head when he smelled something strange. It seemed familiar to him but he was confused.

"Their are humans in here." He said looking around. He noticed one of the Vampires making out with a young blonde woman in the corner, and guy sitting in a booth with 3 Vampire woman as well.

"It's the full moon."

"So...... they're going to kill them?"

"Did I kill you?"

"Well no but......."

"Ben relax, That guy is probably gonna have the best three or even four way of his life and will wake up with a massive hangover feeling drained if you know what I mean."

"Yeah I get it."

"And that girl gets to fulfill some twilight fantasy probably.

"Sorry its just my first reaction was like I should do something."

"Like what? This is what we are and this is what happens. I've told them all I don't condone killing humans and they are usually pretty good about it but sometimes shit happens."

"It's just.......... this is going to take some getting used to."

"I know, this must be a lot for you. I was born this way so I can only imagine what you're going through."

"Maybe they'll fine the love of their life like I did."

"If that helps you cope, some people just like the one night stand, look at Tiff, she came here and she's still alive and well."

"True, maybe we should head back, moon will be up soon."

"Your probably right, besides you need to ravish me remember?"

"Lets hope that's all that happens."

Ben and Emily got up and headed for the exit. They took a cab back home as the moon started to rise. Luckily they had made it back before it really started to affect either of them. They got off the elevator and headed inside as Emily kept an eye on Ben waiting to see what happens. She was starting to feel it herself but she was trying very hard to keep herself calm as she knew she needed to be there for him. A part of her wanted him to go wild and just have his way with her like a wild animal, she was getting wet just thinking about it but was still trying to reasure him.

Ben started to feel very strange, his heart seemed to be beating a mile a minute and he was starting to sweat. He fell to his knees as he just felt like he was ready to explode like he had all this adrenaline pumping theough him and didn't know what to do with it. His fangs sprouted out and his eyes began to turn red as he felt this primal urge to feed, or fuck, or kill, he wasn't sure what he was feeling but it was almost too much for him to handle.

He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and he spun around swinging his arm ready to attack when Emily grabbed his wrist holding his arm. Ben saw her face and suddenly felt horrible as he realized he tried to attack her.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry."

"It's ok Ben, just relax."

"It's just....... it's too much, I want to kill you I want to fuck you I just..... I don't know what to do."

"Give in to it, don't fight it as it will only make it worse."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't." She said removing her dress letting it slide to the floor. Her eyes were starting to turn red also as the moon was affecting her as well. She was doing well controlling herself as she knew Ben needed her but there was only one way to relieve both of them.

She stepped forward kissing him as he wrapped his hands around her body. He let his lust take control and just went at her like the wild animal the moon was making him feel like. He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist before he slammed her against the wall. A few pictures fell to the floor but they didn't care. She sprung her fangs and bit his shoulder through his shirt staining it with blood. He enjoy the sensation returning the favor by biting her neck. She grabbed the clothe of his shirt squeezing her hands as she felt euphoric. She started tearing the rest of his clothes off as her fingernails grew slightly slicing his skin open a little as she clawed away his shirt.

Ben hurried to get his pants off while still holding her against the wall. His cock was already rock hard and he shoved it in to her making her yell out with pleasure. He began to thrust himself inside her as the wall he was holding her against began to break. He carried her off of it while her legs were still wrapped around him and laid her down on the floor of the hallway.

Neither one of them had any control anymore as they continued to fuck like wild animals, had the apartment not been sound proof many if the neighbors may have feared for their lives. Emilys blood red eyes looked in to his as neither one of them felt anything but lust as they continued to bite each other sending waves of pleasure throughout them both. He licked it off of her red stained breasts as she rubbed it all over herself and him.

Everything seemed to get a little hazy and Ben started to feel light headed. He remembered what it was like having sex with her when he was human and for a moment he felt a little more in control of himself again. He looked at Emily who's eyes were still blood red and smiled for a moment before kissing her and tasting the blood on her lips. Her listened to her moans and let the lust regain control of him again as he slid himself in and out of her.

Suddenly she pushed him off of her with ease. He fell to with his back to the floor before she climbed on top of him straddling his cock. The blood was all over her face and even in her hair. She began bobbing up and down on his cock giving out loud satisfied moans as she moved faster and faster. Her pulled himself up kissing her bloody breasts as she wrapped her arms around his head and screamed out her passion. She whipped her head around as blood flew off her hair staining the walls with every whip.

Time was not a factor in this as neither one of them knew how much had gone by or even cared. They both had a burning desire for each other that could not be quenched. Orgasm after orgasm they experienced and they could not stop. After a while the both had nothing more to give and everything went black as they passed out from exhaustion.

--------------------

Hours later as the sun had risen they were both still on the floor of the hallway. Emily was the first to awaken looking down at Ben who was asleep beneath her. She was having a hard time focusing her eyes as she figured they both probably lost a bit of blood.

"Ben?..... Ben!" She said trying to wake him up.

Ben opened his eyes and could only see a blur. He blinked a few times trying to focus until he saw Emilys face looking down at his. Even with dried up blood all over it she still looked beautiful.

"Hi." He said trying to clear his head. "What happened?" He said looking around at the dried blood all over the floor, wall and themselves. He noticed the dent in the wall and a few broken picture frames on the floor. "Must have been a good night."

"From what I recall it was!"

"Are you alright?" He asked looking her over.

"I'm fine, I'm better than fine." She say pulling him up for a kiss. "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too."

They laid there staring in to each others eyes for a while. Her placed his hand on her cheek trying to wipe off some of the blood. Neither one of them could find the strength to get up for a while until Ben finally pushed himself off the floor and pulled her to her feet.

"I think we need breakfast." He said picking her up in his arms and carrying her to the kitchen.

"Woah, be careful."

"I'll be careful later, right now I need to make sure you eat something."

He brought her to the blood storage in the fridge and grabbed a bag for her to drink before grabbing one for himself. Once they had fed they started to feel much better. They both sat on the stools as they finished their meals and couldn't help but laugh as they both looked like they had just survived a horror film as they sat the naked stained with blood.

"And here I thought Werewolves were the full moon maniacs."

"No such thing as Werewolves I'm afraid."

"Really? Vampires but no Werewolves?"

"Yeah, that whole thing started because of us, Vampires get all feral and crazy on the full moon so people believed they were changing in to wolves."

"Huh, learn something new every day."

"Yup, sorry to disappoint."

"I think it's impossible for you to disappoint me. So, is this life now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Amazing full moon Vampire sex with also amazing sex in between?"

"Something wrong with that?"

"No, but are there any more surprises?"

"Now we just have to find new ways to surprise each other."

"I look forward to it."

"I'm gonna take a shower, care to join me?"

"I will never say no to that."

maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers