Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 10

Story Info
Ben and Emily journey to Romania with David on the hunt.
2.7k words
4.72
14.4k
19

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

David walked in to the Bar where Emily and Ben met for the first time. He looked around at all the pitiful Vampires as he saw them. None of them paid any attention to him and went about their business. He sat down at the bar and signalled the bartender to come over.

"You new around here?"

"Ha, New? I was practically in charge here for a long time."

"Must have been before my time then."

"Must have been. Maybe you can help me with something?"

"And what might that be?"

"Well I've been back a few days and went to visit an old friend, Emily."

The bartenders eyes widened a little as he heard that name. "You're a friend of Emily?"

"Oh yes, but I'm more curious about her new husband. Who is he?"

"If you want to know about Emily's personal life than maybe you should ask her."

"Well I'm asking you."

"And I'm telling you it's not my place to discuss it."

"Now there's no need for things to get nasty. So I think you're going to tell me what I want to know."

"I think maybe you should leave sir." He said before signalling Frankie over to escort him out.

"Time to leave sir." Frankie said in his deep voice.

"I was hoping to avoid this but." David said before punching Frankie in the chest sending him flying in to a pool table and grabbed the bartender by the throat and lifted him in the air. "Now I will ask one more time, who is he and what right does he have to marry her?"

"I don't know... he was human... when they met." He choked out.

"So she turned him?"

"I believe... so."

David was confused now. Even though Ben didn't seem to pose any real threat to him he was stronger than most Vampires which didn't make a lot of sense to him. Even feeding off Emily blood shouldn't have made him that strong.

"One last question, where did they go?"

"What... what do you mean?"

"The other day they were home and now they are gone, where did they go?"

"I woul... wouldn't know, they keep... to themselves."

"You must know something, she is your queen!"

The bartender said nothing before David crushed his throat, snapping his neck and dropping his body behind the bar. Many of the other Vampires had rushed out the back door when Frankie was thrown. He looked around to see if there was anyone else there to question when he heard a voice from behind.

"I might know where they went." A woman's voice said from a table in the corner.

David looked over and saw an attractive young woman sitting there nursing a drink in a sexy little blue dress without any look of fear on her face.

"Really? And who might you be?"

"Just a friend, you seem to have an issue with Emily and her Husband and it just so happens that so do I."

"Really? And what might that issue be?"

"Long story short, she ripped out my boyfriends heart right in front of me and threatened to kill me as well just for having a little fun with her man back when he was still human"

"Sounds like you have a score to settle then, but what useful information could you possibly have?"

"Lets just say I've been keeping an eye on them lately planning my revenge and I happen to know they just recently boarded a plan for Romania."

"Romania? Dammit." He muttered under his breath. "You're sure about that?"

"Positive! Why was this formation useful?"

David thought for a moment before looking back at her and smiling. "What is your name?"

"Jen." She said standing up and holding her hand out to greet him.

He took her hand kissing it. "Thank you for your help my dear." He said before staring in to her eyes.

Jen looked in to his eyes and began to feel a little strange. She began to feel a lust for him that almost seemed unnatural. She bit her bottom lip as she began to feel very damp between her legs as she got lost in his stare. He took a tighter grip of her hand before pulling her close quickly and to her surprise placing his arm around her lower back. He began to kiss the side of her neck giving her goosebumps as he did.

"Hmmm it was my... pleasure!"

"Not yet."

She was a little surprised by what he was doing but she was enjoying his attention and even began to moan out as he ripped her dress off leaving the shreds of it on the floor. He picked her up and brought over to the pool table placing her down on it before climbing up on top of her. He kissed her again before digging his fangs in to her should only for a second making her moan out even louder. As the blood dripped down her chest he started licking it off of her tickling her skin with his tongue as he worked her way down giving her breasts some attention before passing her belly button. He reached her panties and ripped them off as well. he teased her a little before shoving his tongue inside her. She arched her back as his tongue which was unusually long shoved its way deeper than she expected. She wiggled and writhed on the table feeling pleasure she hadn't before moaning out as his tongue massaged all of her pleasure centers.

He removed his pants and shirt before grabbing her leg and dragging her towards him taking her in his arms. He smiled at her before picking her up and lowering her right on to his cock. She gave out a yell as he entered her shocking her with even more pleasure as he moved his hips slowly lowering her back down to the table giving her thrusts of ecstasy. She spread her legs making it easier for him to fuck her as she grabbed his back holding on as the feeling became more and more intense.

"Holy...FUCK!" She yelled out getting closer to orgasm as this pure blooded Vampire unmercifully fucked her brains out making her feel a pleasure even Victor couldn't give her.

Her body began to shake as her pussy spasmed and she screamed at the amazing orgasm that rocked her all over before collapsing back to the table as she felt his warm seed shoot in to her.

"Holy shit... Holy shit that was amazing!." She said still reeling from the moment.

"Consider it your reward."

"Wow! I don't think I deserved it but thank you."

"It was the least I could do because you see as lovely as you are and as helpful as you've been I can't have you screwing up my plans with your own silly little vengeance."

"Wait? What do you mean?"

He pulled her back up towards him kissing her again before sank his fangs in to her neck. She gasped at the feeling as he began sucking the blood from her. His cock was still hard inside her and his bite filled. her with a warmth that shot straight to her pussy making her writhe as the pleasure filled her again. Her breathing got faster as he drained the life out of her. She knew what was happening but she didn't care as it felt so good.

"Oh my god... it's... it's too much!" She gasped as her body shuttered in ecstasy before she went limp in his arms.

He removed his fangs from her and laid her gently back down shutting her eyes with his fingers and giving her one last kiss. He climbed off the table and put his clothes back on before he left leaving her lifeless body on the table.

----------------

It was a very quiet plane ride for Ben and Emily. She was holding his hand tight while she stared out the window. There was a fear behind her eyes that Ben had noticed but didn't ask about. She loved Ben so much and he was always able to satisfy her better than anyone but she knew David had this power over woman, even her.

She thought about all the times her and David had sex in the past and how all he had to do was look in to her eyes. Her blood would boil and his touch would make her quiver and she was scared that if he wanted she might give in to him again. The more she thought about it the more it bothered her. She looked back over at Ben who was still gripping her hand sitting there with her. She looked around the plane as their wasn't anyone else in first class with them except a stewardess.

"You ok Em?" Ben asked seeing a worried look on her face.

Emily turned and smiled at him for a moment before leaning over and kissing him. She tasted his lips and thought about how much she loved him trying to create a memory to help her against Davids charm if needed. He kiss got a little more passionate as Ben returned her advances.

"It's going to be ok Em, I won't let anything happen to you." He said stopping the kiss for a moment even though he didn't quite believe his own words but he was determined to try.

She stood up out of her seat. "Come with me." She said pulling him to follow her.

Ben wasn't sure what she was doing at first until she got to the bathroom pulling him inside with her. She closed the door and wrapped her arms around him kissing.

"You alright?" He asked between kisses.

"I need you right now." She said pulling her panties off and sitting up on the sink counter pulling him closer. She pulled open Bens pants rubbing her fingers on his cock getting him hard before pulling him inside her.

"Oh shit." Ben said surprised but enjoying himself.

Emily hooked her leg around his back pulling him tighter as he thrust himself inside her. He leaned in kissing her neck sliding her shirt over her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around his head ass he started kissing her chest. He lifted his head locking his lips with hers placing his hand on her cheek as she moaned out as her pussy quivered with pleasure. She began to moan out getting louder and louder.

"Someone might hear us." Ben said.

"I don't care. OH GOD!" she replied.

He could feel the pleasure building between them as she began to wiggle her hips while his cock slid back and forth. He let out a few moans of his own starting to not care as well. His cock finally submitted and shot in to her while she yelled out feeling her own release soon after. when she was done she laid her head on his shoulder catching her breath. Ben ran his fingers through her hair. He held her in his arms for a moment letting her rest against him. Moments later he gently lifted her head up kissing her before asking her a question.

"Are you alright?"

"Always when I'm with you."

"You've just seemed troubled, don't worry we are going to figure this out."

She stared in to his eyes for a moment smiling at him before she said "Ben... whatever happens I want you to know how much I love you."

"I love you too."

"No I really love you and I want you to remember that no matter what."

He wasn't sure why she was so nervous. He understood what was at stake here but now he was starting to feel like she was hiding something more from him.

"Emily, what is it? What is bothering you, you can tell me, I want you to tell me."

She stared at him for a moment as her eyes welled up a little. "It's just... David has this... sort of power over woman."

"What do you mean?"

"He has this ability to make woman want him, he can make them putty in his hands and... he has it over me too."

"I don't believe that, you are strong, maybe even stronger than him."

"It's not about strength it's about control, and I don't know if I'll be able to resist him if he gets a chance."

"So what he can make you fall in love with him?"

"No not love, just lust, and if I lose control please don't take it personally."

"I'll kill him if he tries!"

Ben was having trouble with what he was hearing. The thought of him taking advantage of Emily like that just made him want to kill him even more. He didn't know what was going to happen when they got to Romania but he was determined to figure out a way to stop him whether Vlad helped them or not.

They quickly got dressed again and headed out of the bathroom and back to their seat. The stewardess gave him a look of slight disapproval knowing full well what they had just done. Ben just smiled at her and shrugged as she shook her head and went back to work. Emily squeezed his hand not wanting to let go of it. Ben lifted his hand kissing hers to reassure her but the worry in her eyes bothered him.

----------------

Back in Boston David walked up to the counter at Logan where a to buy a ticket from the pretty young woman behind the counter.

"One ticket to Romania please."

"Let me check sir." She said looking at the computer screen. "I'm sorry Sir but the this flight is sold out, there is another on in a few hours but it doesn't look like their are any seats on this one either.

He looked her in the eyes for a moment. "Are you sure there is nothing you can do?"

The young woman started to feel a little flushed. She was feeling very turned on all of a sudden and wasn't sure why. "I um... let me see what I can do." She said checking the computer again. "I uh... there is 1 ticket in first class, I just need to... um... check with..."

"I think I'll take it." He said giving her a smile still staring at her. She began feeling very flushed and damp not sure why, but she did a few overrides to get him his ticket but she didn't care and didn't know what was coming over her.

"All set sir, here you go." Her hand was shaking as she handed him a ticket.

"Thank you my dear." He said taking her hand and rubbing her fingers with his to calm her down. "You know I have a few hours." He said with a smile as the woman began rubbing the top of her chest a little feeling very warm all of a sudden before smiling at him.

Nobody saw her leave the counter, but her body was discovered hours later in a storage closet naked with all the blood drained from her body.

---------------

Emily and Ben had their rental car and were on their way to the castle. The car ride was mostly silent and Ben spent most of the drive with her hand in his as he drove in to the night. He could tell she had a lot on her mind and knowing what it was was keeping his mind busy as well.

Ben wasn't sure what was going to happen when they arrived. All he knew about Vlad was what he saw in films and knew it wasn't something to base the real him on. Was he a terrible creature with a soft spot for his family? Was he a misunderstood man who he might get along with? He did not know what to expect and he was nervous but he was doing whatever he had to do even if it meant his own death. He would do whatever he had to do to protect Emily from David.

He turned to see Emily staring the him with a smile on her face resting her head against the seat. "Hi Angel." He said giving her a quick smile back. She gave out a short breathy laugh before she leaned down and rested her head on his shoulder. He called her Angel every now and then and it would always make Emily blush a little even though it was a name she never felt she deserved but she liked it when he called her that.

He looked up to see the castle in the distance and prepared himself with what was to some.

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers