Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 11

Story Info
A castle, and Legend, an Ex, and a fight.
6.8k words
4.82
15.4k
22

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

I want to thank everyone who has enjoyed this story even with its flaws. I am constantly trying to improve my grammar and make the stories better and hope you can still enjoy it through the errors. This Chapter is more about the storyline than it is about sex however there is sex in there. Enjoy and thanks again!

*****

Standing back in the castle knowing what he knew now the place had a much different feel to it. It was late and nobody was around but even if they were Emily had a key which was a surprise to him. The last time they were there they did the normal tour but the whole place seemed different now

They walked in to what looked like an old library or study and Ben watched as she walked over to a small red book and pulled on it. She took a few steps back as the bookcase slid back and moved over showing a staircase going down.

"To the Batcave then?" He said standing behind her."

"I knew you'd like that." She said with a smile before descending down the stairs.

The spiral stairs went on for about 50 feet before they arrived at a large metal door with a key pad to which he watched Emily punch in a few numbers which opened up another panel with a small hole that she stuck her thumb in. She let out a small ouch before removing her thumb and sucking the blood off of it.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah its just a blood verification system to let me in."

The door opened in to a large dark room. He could see a bunch of small red lights and hear what sounded like machines humming. Emily hit a switch which turned on all the lights. Ben looked around at a large room that looked like a laboratory. There were lights and switches everywhere and a large metal looking box in the center of the room.

"As cool as this all is, where is Vlad?"

"In here." She said pointing at the large metal box. "Were you expecting a coffin or something?" She said with a little sarcasm.

"Well, yeah actually."

"Sorry to disappoint you." She said before she opened a small glass container on top of the metal box.

He watched as she squeezed a few drops of blood from her thumb in to the container before closing it again hitting a button on the side. She walked over to the head of the box and pushed a few more buttons before she took Ben by the hand and started walking towards the exit.

"Where are we going?"

"Back upstairs, give him some time to wake up."

"What did you do?"

"By putting my blood in there it tells him who is waking him up, so he knows who or what to expect."

"Ok, well then let's head back upstairs then." He said following her out and back up.

They sat in the study for about an hour. Neither one of them spoke as they were both a little nervous about how he would react to being awoken after all these years. Ben's stomach was in knots as they waited. He never met him and didn't know what to expect as he had nothing to base him on other than what he saw in movies and read in stories.

"So... tell me about him."

"Vlad?"

"Yeah, what's he like?"

"He's... Vlad."

"That tells me nothing."

"I don't know how to describe him, he's always been very kind to me. I know he had a very bloody past but. Once he wanted to rule everything but in time he became more... different. He wants to live and let the world live without getting involved."

"Sounds complicated."

"He's a complicated man."

They suddenly heard footsteps on the stairs coming up. Ben stood up ready for anything as Emily stayed in her chair watching the entrance like a hawk. She could see the shadow getting closer and Ben was feeling even more nervous but he tried to make sure she didn't see it.

Suddenly a man in a silk robe came walking through the opening. He looked like he was in his late 30's early 40's and had dark short hair with some grey on the sides. Ben thought he looked like someone who could play James Bond. He didn't even look at Ben but looked straight at Emily. After a moment or two he smiled and put his arms out before walking towards her.

"Emily my dear, it's so good to see you." He said as Emily stood up and gave him a big hug.

Ben could detect a slight accent but wasn't sure where it was from.

"It's good to see you too." She responded.

Ben wasn't sure what to do or say and just stood there watching.

"My word have you always been this beautiful?" Vlad said making Emily blush a little.

"I want to introduce you to my husband." She said motioning towards Ben. "This is Ben."

"Benjamin." He said putting out his hand to shake his.

Ben took his hand and he could feel his grip which got tighter as they shook. Ben squeezed back trying to show he wasn't weak but felt stupid trying as he was shaking hands with Dracula.

"It is an honor to meet you sir." He said.

"Honor?" He said before releasing his hand.

"Yes, Emily has told me a lot about you."

"Relax Kid, If you are truly Emily's husband than we're family. Nice grip by the way." He said before walking over to his chair and sitting down.

"So my dear." He said looking back at Emily. "I trust you aren't just to say hi?"

"I'm sorry, I wouldn't have awoken you but I didn't know who else to turn to."

"What year is this?"

"2016."

"Really, That long? Well I guess it was time, tell me, are Vampire movies still horrible?"

"I'm afraid so, some are even worse."

"Ugh, anyway, what brings you here?"

"David I'm afraid."

"David? Ha, the fool still wants what he cannot have."

"I'm afraid so, he showed up at my home and attacked Ben."

"Really?" He said looking over at Ben. "just showed up unannounced?"

"Yes, he said he wants me back and I think he plans on Killing Ben."

"Interesting, so what is you want me to do? Kill him?"

"No, I would never ask you to do that, It's just I didn't know who to turn to."

"Emily, you know I will always help you if I can." He said before looking over at Ben." Emily could you excuse us for a few moments, I want to have a chat with your husband here."

"Of course." she said before she smiled and looked over at Ben. She stopped near him on her way out and said "I won't be far."

Ben watched her leave the room before looking back at his host.

"So Ben... wait, Ben? You must be that little boy."

"Little boy? Excuse me?"

"Yes that must be it."

"Must be what?"

"Sorry I can read blood memories and I have some of Emily's, It's not important, would you like a drink Ben?" He said walking over to his mini bar.

"That would be great Sir."

"Ha, I appreciate how respectful you are trying to be but it's not necessary, you can relax." He said handing him a glass.

"Thank you."

"So Ben, what's your story?"

"My story?"

"Yes, you won Emily's heart which I truly didn't think was possible. How'd you do it."

"I honestly ask myself that every day."

"I see the way she looks at you, it's a look I haven't seen on her in a long time. She truly is happy."

"I try my best to make her happy every day."

"Good to know, I'd hate to have to kill you." He said with a serious look before laughing moments later. "So how'd you meet her, I know you must have been human when you did."

"My friends and I stumbled into a bar filled with Vampires and they wanted to make us a snack. After we got out I ran into her outside only to find out she was the one who told them not to kill us."

"She doesn't like killing humans, never has really. She's always had a good heart. So you ran into her and then what?"

"We went for a drink."

"How long until she told you she was a Vampire?"

"That same night actually."

"Really? She must have really liked you."

"She said I ruined her night be being such a nice guy."

"Haha, and you weren't afraid of her? this is interesting. So when did she turn you?"

"Later, it was... kind of an accident."

"An accident?"

"It was the full moon, and I didn't chain her up in time and one thing led to another, I'll spare you the details."

"I appreciate that. She was always afraid of her power."

"Really?"

"She's the only Vampire I know who wants to be chained up every full moon, she was scared of what she could do. Do you still chain her?"

"No, not since that night. It's easier to control the moon's effects when we are together."

"Good to hear, look Ben I have a good sense about people and so far I like you but I have to ask, why are you really here?"

"I want to protect her, but I can't, David threw me like a rag doll right in front of her and I..."

"Felt like you failed her?"

"In a way yes."

"There is no shame in asking for help, I'm just not sure what you were expecting from me."

"I don't know either, Emily said you would always be there is she needed you and we had no options."

"Do you want to kill him?"

"If that's what it takes."

"It might, how far would you go to protect her."

"I would die for her."

Vlad looked him in the eyes for a moment before smiling. "That's the spirit."

"Look if you can't help us that's fine but I won't let him harm her."

"You don't get it do you? David doesn't want to hurt her, he loves her, but she doesn't love him so he is going to try to make her love him."

"So what? I'm just supposed to let him have her?"

"No not at all, I just wanted to make sure you doing this for the right reasons. You love her and it's obvious she loves you. I'm not backing David by any means but I just want you to understand where he's coming from."

"What can you tell me about him?"

"David and Emily grew up together, they were best friends as children and believed they would grow up and get married some day. Even Emily believed she would but that all changed the day her parents died."

"She told me about that day, and how she took her revenge."

"It was David who convinced her to, he told her to kill those people and avenge her parents, but when she did she felt empty inside, and that was when she saw David for who he really was and knew she didn't really love him. David doesn't have the same regard for life that she does. Emily broke his heart soon after that and David just hoped she would change her mind in time."

"Emily told me he had this... power over woman?"

"Some purebloods develop certain powers that normal Vampires don't. I have that same ability over woman, at least the movies got that right. He may be able to get her turned on but her heart belongs to you."

"So what do I do? Will you help me stop him?"

"Please understand, I love Emily like she was my own daughter but David, despite what he's done is like a son to me."

"But Emily is your blood, will you do nothing."

"I'm sorry I can't get directly involved, But I be able to level the playing field."

"I'm listening."

--------------

While Ben and Vlad talked Emily was taking a stroll through the gardens remembering when she used to play there as a child. She thought about the times her parents brought her there and how she loved spending time there. The fresh air hit her in the face and she breathed it loving the scent of nature around her until she noticed another scent. She looked around as a fear filled her knowing exactly what it was.

"It is beautiful here isn't it." A male's voice said from behind her. "Remember when we were kids? We had some good times."

"What are you doing here David?"

""Someone named Jen was apparently spying on you and your husband She told me where you were headed, but she's no longer a problem."

"That Bitch! I should have killed her when I had the chance."

"Does it really matter? I would have found you eventually."

"David why can't you understand that it's over with us?"

"It will never be over with us, we are destined to be together."

"No we're not! Those were kids dreams nothing more."

"They aren't just dreams to me, they are my Birthright!"

"I AM NOT A TROPHY DAVID! And that's why we will never be together because you never wanted me you just wanted the life that came with me."

"And you gave it to some nobody human who has no right being with you."

"He has more right than you ever will, he has been there for me since the day I met him with no secret motivation and I love him."

"Well that is unfortunate, because that means I have to kill him."

"You won't touch him!" She said as her eyes began to glow.

David turned and in a flash had her up against a tree with his hand around her throat. She was shocked at how quick he was and noticed he had grown even stronger.

"Let me go!"

"No, if you won't be my wife you will still father my child."

"No I won't."

"Emily, you know you can't resist me." He said staring in to her eyes.

Emily started to feel the lust build inside her. She began to sweat as visions of him and her together began to flash through her head.

"Stop it!"

"You don't really want me to."

"I said... stop it." It was getting harder for her to resist.

She began to think about Ben and his kiss. She thought about his taste and his scent and tried to focus on that. David leaned in and kissed her before he kissed the side of her neck sliding his fingernail down her shirt ripping it slightly. Emily focused on her memories of Ben trying to resist David's power but she was starting to fail as his touch sent chills through her body. he grabbed the split and ripped her shirt open the rest of the way looking at her breast's in the moonlight.

David smiled as she began to give in to him when he suddenly felt a quick yet blunt pain of something hitting him in the side of his face sending him back in to a tree. He was in pain but quickly got back to his feet only to see Ben standing ther eyes glowing red in front of Emily.

"Nice shot kid. That's the second time you've surprised me, it won't happen again." He said in a half mocking way.

"Stay away from her."

"You just don't get it do you, though I suppose I should thank you for making my woman happy while I was away, but I'm afraid it just makes me want to kill you even more."

"Bring it on."

"Listen... Ben is it? I'm going to give you a choice, you can walk away now and I'll let you live, or you can die a gruesome painful death while Emily watches, Your choice."

Ben stood there not moving an inch with his eyes still locked on him keeping Emily behind him.

"Well, I tried." David said before lunging at Ben hitting him in the stomache and dropping him to his knees

He mocked him for a moment before Ben began to laugh out loud and looked up at him. "Is that all you got?" He said before jumping up and hitting him right in the jaw knocking him back again.

David got back up again surprised at his strength. They lunged at each other as David got the better of Ben knocking him down. He climbed on top of him and started choking him ready to kill him until he felt someone suddenly kick him in the face ringing his bell and knocking him away. Emily pulled Ben to his feet as David pulled himself to his. He lunged at the both pushing Emily to the ground before he took swings at Ben who did his best to block as many as he could. He got a good hit right in David's chest before he knocked Ben in the jaw knocking him down.

Emily jumped on his back and started biting him. He grabbed her and back handed her across the face which sent Ben into a fury as he tackled David. He began swinging wildly trying to land as many hits as he could while David was stunned. He drew blood as he repeatedly hit David's face feeling he might actually win this fight until David blocked him and punch him in the face. He grabbed Ben by the shirt and pushed him into a tree.

"You've impressed me boy, but all in all it's not enough."

Ben could feel a fire flowing through his veins. there was a strength growing as before he got to this battle he had drank some of Vlad's blood giving him a boost of strength to help him but before he could finally use it David grabbed him and pushed him in to a broken tree branch which broke through him sticking out through his chest.

Emily looked up and saw her husband with a large broken wooden branch sticking out of him. Everything went black around her and all she could see was Ben. He was alive but he was struggling to breath and the blood was pouring out of him.

"NOOOO!" she screamed before she jumped at David.

She had no control anymore as she attacked with an animal like fury hitting him faster than he could counter. She clawed at his throat and hit him as many times as she could with her eyes blood red. She bit in to his throat ripping out a chunk of skin making him grab his neck trying to stop the flow.

David was week and in pain as he stumbled back. Emily was crouched down in front of Ben ready to protect him while David struggled to his feet.

"Fine then, if you won't have me willingly I will take what is mine." He said lunging at her and hitting her in the side of her head before pinning her to the ground.

The world was spinning as Emily tried to fight back but it was no use. David started pulling her clothes off as Ben watched. He looked down at the branch sticking through him and grabbed it trying to free himself.

David was pulling his shirt off about to have his way with Emily when he suddenly got hit in the face with a bloody tree branch knocking him back.

He quickly got back up seeing Ben standing there covered with blood and holding the same branch the pierced him earlier. He was coughing up blood but was not backing down.

"Why won't you just Die?" David said walking towards him.

Ben smiled and just said "you first." Before in a flash he was gone.

David looked all around confused by what was happening. He felt something rush past him that he couldn't see and he suddenly felt a sharp pain and had blood started dripping from his cheek. Another rush happened and he felt a horrible pain like something hit him in the side knocking him to his knees.

"What the hell is this." He asked as Emily pulled herself to her feet not sure what was happening.

David pulled himself to his feet ready to take on Ben wherever he was when he suddenly felt another sharp pain like something was punching him repeatedly but was moving too fast to see.

"That's not possible!" He said falling back to his knees weak and in pain ready to attack only he couldn't see anything.

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his back as the same tree branch that had pierced Ben had just been shoved through David. he looked down in shock at what he was seeing. The branch had gone straight through his heart and he started coughing up blood when he look in front of him and saw Ben holding his own injuries looking down towards him. He dropped down to his knees looking David in the eye's.

"How did you get so much stronger?" David asked still coughing up blood.

He smiled and put his hand on Davids head. "I guess Vlad likes me better than you." He said before snapping his neck watching his lifeless body fall to the ground.

Ben looked over at Emily who seemed shocked at his ability before he fell over succumbing to his injuries. Emily ran to his side trying to help him.

"Ben, stay with me, you're gonna be ok, you hear me? Ben."

Everything went fuzzy around him. "He can't hurt you anymore."

"No he can't, you did it."

"He put his hand on her cheek and smiled. "My Angel." he said.

The last thing he saw was her face looking down at him before everything went dark followed by her voice saying "Ben No! stay with me!"

----------------

Ben was confused as his eyes opened. It took him a moment to focus but something seemed very strange. He was walking but he didn't feel he was in control of what was happening. He looked around and started to recognize where he was but it didn't make any sense to him. He suddenly heard a voice he also recognized only to look up and see his mother looking down at him with a smile on her face. He started to wonder if he was dead but something seemed strange. He was at a shopping mall that his mom used to take him to when he was a child. He looked around at how big everything seemed and soon realized he was a child.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers
12