Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 12

Story Info
Ben and Emily deal with the aftermath.
4k words
4.77
15.2k
22

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

Ben and Emily slept for hours. He was still tired from spending 6 months in that chamber healing from his injuries and she was just happy to have him back. When they finally awoke they had no idea what time it was or even what day it was. He opened his eyes to seeing Emily still asleep in his arms.

She let out a small moan moving a little followed by what sounded like a whimper.

"No, David no!" she said talking in her sleep before she opened her eyes looking up at him with almost a panicked look on her face. She looked around a little before looking at Ben. A look of relief came over her face and she composed herself before she smiled at him.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey, What time is it?"

"No clue, does it really matter anyway?"

"I suppose not." She said opening her eyes a little more. "I'm so happy you're still here."

"Where would I go?"

"No where, but a part of me still thought it was a dream."

"I'm still here."

"Good, don't leave again."

"Well as long as you don't have any other psychotic Ex boyfriends we should be good."

"No, that should be it."

"Well that's good, but hey are you ok?"

"Yeah why?"

"You just seemed a little worried when you awoke."

"Just bad dreams that's all."

"You want to tell me about it?"

"It's not important, had them while you were away, but you're back and that's all that matters."

"Ok, I just worry about you that's all.... hey I um... I remember you."

"I would hope so!"

"No I mean, that day at the mall when I was young."

Emily stared at him for a second with a surprised look on her face. "You do?"

"When I was in that chamber I had a dream, or vision, it's hard to describe but I remembered something that I must have blocked out a long time ago but I remember seeing you. Was it real?"

"Yes, it was real."

"Why didn't you ever tell me about that?"

"When I realized you didn't remember it I figure maybe you would in time, but almost being abducted as a child can be traumatic so I didn't want to remind of it."

"But you saved me, and though I appreciate it, why did you?"

"I was there just wandering around, I was at a low in my life and I went to the mall mainly out of boredom. I heard a little boy crying for his Mommy and saw a Vampire dragging some poor child out of the mall."

"He was a Vampire?"

"Not from around here but yeah, I saw what was happening and I just couldn't stand the idea of some frightened child being killed by one of us, so I stopped him and brought this frightened little boy back to his mother. You called me an Angel."

"Yeah I did, and so did my mom."

"When you started calling me Angel again I thought you remembered but you still didn't."

"You are my Angel, and apparently you always have been."

She smiled a little at his comment. "I never forgot your scent."

"Is that why you saved me that night at the bar?"

"I couldn't believe it was you at first. That's why we made eye contact because I remembered that smell and saw you, I was shocked at how handsome you were and then when they started looking at you like a snack I couldn't just let them have you."

"You had to have me instead?"

"I couldn't let them just suck you and your friends dry after I had already saved you once, but then my curiosity got the better of me. I wanted to know what kind of person you grew up to be, who you became. Who knew it would be the man I love."

"Maybe it was fate, or destiny?"

"Maybe, but that's the sort of crap David believed in. Let's just call it reality."

"Ok."

"But um... so Vlad gave you his blood?"

"He said he wouldn't stop David but he would level the playing field, give me a fighting chance."

"So he did help?"

"As much as he could, and it seemed to work for the most part. He told me David was like a son to him." He said rubbing his scar a little.

"He was family to me once too, but people change I guess."

"I don't think anyone truly changes, they get better or worse but never really change. David was always that person, he just got worse over time."

"You may be right."

"So, what now?"

"Well first off you remember Jen?"

"Jen?"

"Yeah the broad you asked me not to kill a few years ago?"

"Oh yeah, what about her?"

"Apparently she was spying on us wanting revenge against what happened to Victor."

"Really?"

"She told David where we went."

"Dammit, I'm gonna kill her."

"Actually David already did I guess."

"Oh... So that's how he rewards people?"

"It doesn't matter now."

"It does, if I hadn't told you to spare her none of this would have happened."

"He would have found us eventually anyway."

"Yeah but I wouldn't have lost that time with you."

"Then lets start making it up." She said sliding closer to him and pressing her lips against his.

At first he leaned in to it pulling her close until he realized he still didn't have a lot of his strength back. He tried to push through it but he started getting a little dizzy. He removed his lips from hers grabbing his head as the room spun a little.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah it's just... I don't think I'm quite 100% yet.

"Then relax, I got this." She said gently pushing him down on the bed and climbing on top of him. "Like I said, we have to make up for lost time." She said as she started grinding against his cock.

He was already starting to get hard but she got him the rest of the way there before she lifted up her pelvis and slowly slid him inside her.

"I think he missed me too." She said referring to his member as she began to slowly massage the pleasure out of him.

He placed his hands on her hips as she started gyrating them. She threw her head back enjoying the sensation between her legs giving out little moans as she went. Ben looked at her amazing body and tried to lean forward to get closer to her before she put her hand on his chest and gently pushed him back down.

"Relax, we don't want you over doing it now do we?"

"I can't help it." He said still trying to lean up towards her to which she stopped him again.

"Maybe I'll come closer to you." She said leaning forward a little just out of reach of his lips.

She teased him getting a little closer each time but pulling away when he tried to kiss her. Every time she would smile and laugh a little until she grabbed his hands and pinned them down on the pillow next to his head. She leaned so her breasts were right in front of his face wiggling them a little in front of him but with her pinning his hands he couldn't reach them. He stuck out his tongue trying to lick her nipple but she was always half an inch too far away.

She loved teasing him like this while still milking his cock. She looked down at him and moved her lips closer to his slowly only lightly caressing his with hers until he pushed his head up kissing her. She released his hands and he grabbed her waist holding her tight as she pulled him up with her. He kissed and licked every part of her he could while gently running his hands all over her body. She let out a few whines reacting to his touch and resting her chin on top of his head while he tongue bathed her breasts.

She was ready to cum at any moment and could feel he was almost there as well. Her fangs began to extend but she was trying not to bite him knowing he was still healing. They had recently started trying to have sex without biting each other because the bite can send them straight to orgasm but they found it was better to get there the old fashion way, but the fact that he had been gone for so long made it harder for her to not just crave his touch but his blood as well.

She controlled herself as well as she could grabbing his face and kissing him while her pussy filled with and orgasmic explosion making her yell out her delight only too feel his cock fill her with his cum moments later which only increased her pleasure.

They held each other tightly as they both enjoyed the after effects of their orgasms. Ben's fangs were extended as well but he also tried to contain his hunger for her and not taste her blood.

"I never get tired of this." She said still resting against him.

"Ha, I'm glad you enjoyed it." He said laughing a little.

"We can stay in this bed forever if you want."

"I would love to, however I'm sure Vlad will get tired of hearing us doing it constantly."

"Ha! You might be right."

He continued to hold her moving her hair aside from her face before kissing her on the forehead. "I suppose we have to get out of bed at some point."

"Just hold me, a little longer please."

"As long as you want."

--------------

They stayed with Vlad for another week while Ben regained his strength. Their seemed to be no hard feelings about Davids death and he welcomed Ben in to the family with open arms.

After a few conversations Ben actually started to like Vlad. He even insisted that Ben call him Uncle. Ben recommended Bram Stokers Dracula as it was the only Dracula film he could think of that he might actually enjoy. He did ask him to watch it after they left in case he didn't like it, and also told him to avoid the Twilight movies. They did have to teach him how to use modern TVs though.

They finally returned to Boston to get back to their normal life. Unfortunately when they got home they had found that David had broken in again when he was looking for them. This time he ended up trashing the place out of frustration leaving a mess everywhere.

There was a picture of the two of them that he had broken in half before throwing in the fire place. The only thing he didn't touch was the painting of Emily's parents most likely out of respect for them, however he found the framed picture of his mother broken on the floor. He picked it up looking at the damage as the picture was torn as well.

Emily walked up behind him wrapping her arms around him looking at the broken picture in his hand. She could tell he was not taking it very well as he stared at it but she did her best to comfort him.

"He was just a peice of shit!" Ben said talking about David. "I don't get it."

"What don't you get?"

"Vlad told me he loved you, that was his motivation but if he really did love you he would have wanted you to be happy, no matter what that meant."

"David was a broken man. I don't think he really knew what he wanted, even if he had me he would probably still have been miserable."

"Don't tell me I put him out of his misery, I'd rather like to believe I sent him to hell."

"It doesn't matter where he went, he's gone and we're still here."

"You're right we are, I just, I can't understand people like him. I love you and making you happy is motivation for almost everything I do."

"So you're saying if David would have made me happier then you would have let me go?"

"I would at least like to think I would, it wouldn't be easy but your happiness is all I care about, he wanted you more as a trophy."

"Yeah, that's what I told him, but fuck him, we have to figure out how to get this cleaned up." She said walking around and surveying the mess.

"What if we don't?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, let's move, let's buy a house outside the city, start a new chapter in our lives."

Emily stared at him for a moment thinking about his proposal. She had lived here for many years but most of them she was alone or hurting. Maybe it was time for a new start.

"Is that what you really want to do?"

"It's just an idea, I honestly don't care where we live as long as I'm with you but I feel like we need a fresh start."

"You wouldn't prefer a castle maybe?"

"Aren't many castle's for sale around here, but a wise man once said a mans home is his castle."

"That was Robin Hood wasn't it?"

"Maybe, but what do you think?

"Ok, let's do it."

"Really?"

"Let buy a house and make it our home, together."

"Awesome! Just one question?"

"Yes we can put in a secret sliding bookcase."

"God I love you." He said as she walked over in to his arms before they looked back at the mess. "We're still gonna have to clean this aren't we?"

"Yeah."

------------

They began their search for a house that was big but not too big that they could get lost in it. They also were trying to find one by itself without any close by neighbors as they didn't want people being nosey.

As they searched for their dream home it was more difficult than they expected because money wasn't a problem but location was and they were having trouble finding the right locale. Emily spoke to some people who worked for her and they suggest buying a plot of land and having the home built from scratch so if they did want to hide anything in the basement or where ever they could design it that way.

Ben started coming up with ideas and all they things they could do with the house and Emily laughed at him. She knew he would make a full Batcave if he had his way. He did have some interesting ideas though that Emily liked. The house was shaping up like the mansion from Clue at the rate they were going.

Back at their apartment they had cleaned everything up the best they could salvaging everything they could. A lot of the stuff was nothing that couldn't be replaced except for the picture of his mother. He repaired it the best he could but the damage was still there and it bothered him a lot.

He finished cleaning the living room throwing out the trash but the house had only just broken ground so they weren't going to start packing just yet. Emily had gone out to run some errands so he finished what he could until he hers the front door open. He heard her drop something in the hall before walking in to the living room. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail and she was wearing jeans and a white tank top.

"Holy shit Honey, I don't think I've ever seen you in a tank top before, and a pony tail, that's not like you?"

"You like it?"

"Hell yeah I do, you look like a sexy housewife."

"Stop it. It's cloudy and warm out so I felt like dressing like a sexy slob."

"And you nailed it, all you need is an arm full of groceries, you'll be putting them away in the kitchen, I walk up behind you and we'd have some fun with the whipped cream."

"Damn, I've never even had whipped cream and that sounds like fun." She said with a smile."Wow it looks great in here." She added looking at the progress.

"Yeah its getting there, almost doesn't matter now that I think about it."

"I suppose it doesn't, but for now it works. Hey I have a little surprise for you."

"What's that?"

She walked out in to the hall and came back in with a large flat square covered in packaging paper. She slid it in and leaned it against the couch.

"Here you go."

"What the hell is that?"

"Open it and find out silly!"

Ben smiled and grabbed a corner of the paper ripping it open. His jaw dropped to Emily's excitement when he saw what it was under the wrapping. He opened it the rest of the way and picked it up seeing a painting made from the framed picture he had of his mother on the mantle before David broke it.

"Oh my god!"

"I took what was left of the picture to a guy I know and had him paint you this. Figured she deserved a painting next to my parents when we move in to the new place.

Tears began to fill Ben's eyes as he realized what Emily had done for him. It was a perfect copy of the old picture and he loved it.

"So you like it then?" She asked.

He placed it down gently on the floor against the couch stepping back to look at it one more time before turned to her and wrapped his arms around her. In all the time they had been together she realized that she had never seen him cry before as an adult. It didn't bother her at all and it actually made her tear up as well as she hugged him back.

"I'm sorry." He said wiping his eyes.

She just smiled and kissed him. "Don't be, I couldn't have asked for a better reaction."

"I love you so much!" He said pulling her in for another kiss.

"Don't you ever get tired of saying that?"

"Do you ever get tired of hearing it?"

"Nope."

"Thank you, this is... amazing!"

"It was my pleasure"

Ben composed himself staring at the painting a few more minutes before leaning it against the wall until they hung it or found a safe place to keep it or hang it up.

"Now what was that fascinating idea you had involving groceries?" She said as she walked towards the kitchen looking back at him with a seductive grin.

Ben followed her only to find her standing against the counter with her back to him. He walked up behind her and placed his arms around her waist before kissing the back of her neck. She placed her hand on the side of his had and started moving her ass rubbing it against his crotch. The way she moved her body was almost inhuman as she wiggled in his arms.

He reached down and unbuttoned the front of her pants and bent down sliding them off as he did. On his way back up he slid his hand along her inner thigh lightly caressing her until he slid his fingers under her panties and inside her. She let out a blunt moan leaning her head back against his shoulder while he teased her. He grabbed her pony tail and pulled her head back a little tight before kissing her neck sucking on the skin while his fingers played between her legs.

"Ooooh fuck!" She said enjoying his attention

He finally grabbed her panties and slid them off before taking off his own pants. She spread her legs apart whining as she begged for him to shove his cock inside her. He slid himself in making her let out a loud moan before she bent over the counter while he slid himself in and out of her. He pulled off his shirt before he bent down and slid his hands under her tank top cupping her breasts as she pulled herself up pressing against him.

As much as she was enjoying the feeling she said "wait." As she pulled herself off his cock and opened the fridge taking out a packet of blood.

She turned and jumped up on the counter pulling off her tank top and bra motioning him to come to her to which he did sliding his cock back inside her as she spread her legs inviting him in. She took the bag of blood and ripped open the top pouring a little on her chest letting it drip down her skin. Ben leaned down and started licking the blood off her breasts as she took her hands and rubbed more all over him. Her skin was sweet and the blood made it sweeter as his tongue tickled her all over.

With blood all over his hand he placed it on her cheek before she grabbed it and started sucking it off his fingers. She took the bag and dumped it letting it soak them both. Ben looked at her blood soaked hair and faced and it just made her look even sexier. He locked lips with her as they both licked it off each other's face as he thrust his hips shoving himself as deep as he could inside her. She hooked her legs around his hips as the taste of blood mix with the orgasmic energy building in her quivering pussy just made her feel incredible.

She began a rhythmic moan as she built to orgasm until she let out a satisfied yell as he could feel her pussy shudder. He sprung his fangs and dug them in to her shoulder mid orgasm which sent her in to a pleasure overload as his bite made her cum twice as hard making her scream out bloody murder as her whole body felt like it was ready to explode. Her pussy squeezed down around his cock as the muscles spasmed at the extreme pleasure making him cum moments later as he gave out his own satisfied moan as he shot his seed into her.

She was limp in his arms breathing like she had almost drowned a moment ago. She did not say anything and just breathed with her head against his chest.

"Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck." She kept saying under her breath.

He got ready to pull himself out of her when she clenched his arm not letting him out of her just yet.

"Don't fucking move!" She said in a breathy voice as she was still trying to compose herself. "Oh fuck that was... "she said leaning back against the wall staining it with blood.

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers
12