Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 13

Story Info
Ben learns about Emily's past and also something kinky.
5.5k words
4.78
15.4k
25

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

Later as Ben slept he began having very intense visions. They were like the ones he had in the the chamber in Romania but these were different. He was seeing things from a different time long before he was born.

He saw a town from probably around the late 1800's. He saw fire and heard screams of pain and suffering. Nothing seemed clear and it was like trying to concentrate on a dream but it was difficult.

He suddenly felt as if he was seeing through the eyes of someone else. Whoever it was moved quickly and was striking people down with their bare hands. He saw people's throats being ripped out and even seemed to be biting them draining their blood until death. He could see and feel what was happening, even the emotions flowing through this person which seemed to be just pure anger and hatred. More and more people were murdered and it didn't matter who. Men woman whoever got in this persons way.

He suddenly heard a noise and spun around ready to attack. He looked around until he saw what seemed to be a small child cowering in fear next to the wall of a nearby building. He was crying for his mom and seemed to be horribly afraid of him. It was strange as he felt shame come over himself. It was like whoever this was suddenly just felt horrible about what they had done. He walked closer to the child and even reached his hand out towards him but he coward even more screaming with fear.

He felt a panicked feeling like he was hyperventilating all of a sudden backing away from the child. He looked over at a window nearby and saw his reflection which shocked him even more as the person he saw was Emily. She was dressed in clothing of the time and her eyes were red and she was covered with blood. He could see the sudden shame in her eyes as they returned to normal before she turned and started running away. She ran out of town and in to the darkness of the forest. He could still hear the cries of that child as thing went dark.

Ben tried to understand what he was seeing and realized this must have been after her parents died. Everything was dark for a while until he heard a familiar voice that made his stomach turn.

"You've done nothing wrong Emily. They deserved it after what they did to your parents."

"No... they didn't. Don't you understand I feel like a monster."

"But that's what you are, that's what we are."

"No!"

"It is our destiny, you have brought the fear of our kind back to their hearts and now we will rule over them like the cattle that they are."

"I will not."

"What do you mean? We are to be married, you are to be my queen."

"No, I can't live like this. I can't live as a monster feared by all."

"You will be their queen, they will fear and respect you."

"No... I will not be queen."

"You're not thinking clearly, you have been through a lot and should rest."

"No, you don't understand, I don't want to rule, I don't want to be feared, I am ashamed of myself and what I've done and I don't... I don't love you."

"You don't mean that."

"I'm sorry David, I don't want this life anymore. I can't be the woman you want me to be."

"But... it is our destiny."

"I don't care about destiny, if this is the kind of kingdom you want than we were never meant to be together."

"Like I said, you have been through a lot so I will forget this conversation ever happened and come back when you have come to your senses."

Ben could feel Emily's anger grow as David spoke to her like a child who didn't know what she wanted.

"What part of no don't you understand David? This is my family's home, so get out now!"

"I will not, we are getting married whether you like it or not."

Emily back handed David across the face sending him flying in to a bookcase breaking it. It took him a moment to pull himself up but Emily was fully ready to attack again and Ben could see a little bit of fear in David's eyes as he stood back up. He wasn't surprised that Emily was able to over power him as she was always strong.

"You don't know what you're doing Emily, this isn't you."

"The Emily you knew died with her family, now get out."

"Fine, but someday you will see me again, I only hope that by then you have come to your senses." He said before turning towards the door. "You know nobody will ever love you like I do."

"I guess i will have to learn to live with that then."

David brushed himself off before opening the door and leaving. Moments later Ben felt Emily collapse to the floor and start sobbing uncontrollably. Everything seemed to go dark but he could still ear the cries but they changed. He could hear the cries of that young boy from town cowering in fear at the sight of her. The sound made him almost feel sick to his stomach as he was sure that was how Emily felt at the time.

The cries seemed to get louder but it was still dark. Moments later he could see again but this time what he saw seemed much more modern. He realized he was at a mall. He was very confused now as he seemed to be walking around but but he could hear those cries still. He soon realized what he was seeing when he saw himself as a child again and the Vampire who was abducting him but he was now seeing it through Emily's eyes.

The cries of him calling for his mother hit a nerve with Emily. He could feel what Emily felt that day and how it struck a cord with her sending her back to that dark day many years before. He watch as she chased him down killing his vampire captor before she retracted her fangs and took a deep breath. Once she was calm she opened the door and tried to comfort him before taking him by the hand and bringing him back to his mother.

The dream was breaking up again but he suddenly saw himself as an adult standing at the bar where they met. He could feel the shock and surprise in her when she saw him and smelled him. It was a very strange experience but he found himself understanding her a lot more. Though he still wasn't sure why he was seeing these thing.

He saw flashes of that first year they were together. He felt how much she loved him and how grateful she was to have him. Many great memories flashed before his eyes and he got to relive many wonderful moments they shared even if it was reversed rolls. He could also sense that as happy as she was with him she also felt like she didn't deserve him. This was strange because there were many times he felt the exact same way.

He then saw himself after his fight with David. He saw his injuries and how much blood he was losing. He saw Vlad come rushing out of the castle and carry him down to his chamber. They placed his body inside and plugged an IV in to his arm before both draining some of their blood in to the system for him to absorb.

He heard Vlad say "Our blood may give him a fighting chance to survive."

He then witnessed something horrible as he felt Emily's sorrow as she waited for months for him to heal. He wanted to reach out an comfort her as she seemed to almost never leave her room except to go down stairs to check on him. Vlad would bring her meals and try to comfort her the best he could.

Ben felt horrible watching this. He felt like he had abandoned her even though he didn't even realize it was happening at the time. He never wanted her to feel like that ever again. The pain was becoming more intense until he suddenly awoke from a sound sleep shooting upwards. He looked next to him and Emily was gone. He looked around wondering where she had gone until he felt a breeze and looked towards the balcony. He saw her standing there looking out as the sun was going down wrapped in a blanket.

He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned her head against him as they both stared out in to the orange sky.

"You ok?" He asked her.

"You seem to ask me that a lot lately."

"Sorry I can't stop worrying about you."

"Maybe I should be asking you the same question, are you alright."

Ben didn't answer because he wasn't sure exactly how. He had seen so much and wasn't even sure why. He felt a change in him ever since Romania and he was event sure what it was. Emily turned around and looked him in the eye.

"I'm fine."

"Are you? It sounded like you were having a rough dream."

"I didn't wake you did I?"

"Don't worry about that, but are you ok?"

"I... I don't know."

"Well tell me what's wrong." She said taking his hand in hers.

"That's just it, I'm not sure what's wrong."

"Then start with what you do know."

"Ok, I... I feel strange. Just not like myself."

"How long have you felt this way?"

"Since Romania, and there's something else, I just had a... a vision, like the one I had in the chamber."

"What kind of vision?"

"I saw things through your eyes."

Emily had a surprised look on her face. "What did you see?"

"I saw David, I saw a frightened child after you had killed people, I saw me, I saw how you and David broke up and I felt you suffering while I was away."

Emily just stared at him confused by what he was saying. Ben stared back at her waiting for her to react but when she didn't it started to make him worry. "How is that... you saw my blood memories."

"Vlad mentioned that before, what are blood memories?"

"Some pure bloods can see people's memories by drinking their blood, but I've never seen it in a new blood before."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"I don't know, I wish I could tell you but... you saw my past."

"I did."

Her eyes began to water but he wasn't sure why. "I wish you never had to see that."

He reached out and grabbed her pulling her close and held her tightly in his arms.

"It's ok."

"No its not, I did horrible things, I killed a lot of people for my own selfish reasons and then broke Davids heart."

"David was a prick even back then, he deserved it, and you did what you felt you had to do."

"How can you say that, there is no excuse for what I did."

"Why does it bother you so much that I saw what I saw? You told me what happened so I already knew all about it."

"Because seeing it is different, after seeing what I did you'll never see me the same way again. I killed that child's parents right in front of him, I still hear his cries in my sleep. That's something I regret every day and now you've seen it."

"And that's why you saved me."

"What?"

"That's why you saved me as a child, because I reminded you of him."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I saw it, I felt it, everything you experienced I felt. I know how you felt when you saw that vampire kidnapping me, I saw and felt how lonely you were when I was gone and I... I don't ever want you to feel like that ever again." He said staring in to her eyes.

"How can you still look at me that way?"

"What way?"

"Like I'm the only thing in this world that matters?"

"Because you are, and now I know you even better, I understand you even better, and I love you that much more."

"I don't deserve you."

"Honestly I have never felt like I deserved you. You are just so beautiful and amazing in every way, hell you're royalty and I'm just some guy you met at a bar. I thank god every day I get to see your face. David was right about 1 thing, when he said nobody would ever love you like he does, because I love you more than he was ever capable of and no matter what horrible things exist in your past that will never change."

"I wish I could see myself the way you see me."

"I don't because if you did you'd love yourself more than you did me."

"Stop trying to make me laugh."

"I will never stop trying to make you laugh, or smile."

"But I've put you through so much since you met me, you almost died because of me."

Ben stepped forward pulling her towards him. "Worth it."

Emily let out a little smile at his comment. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have him. They had been together for years and she stilled loved him more than she ever had.

"I'm still concerned about these new abilities of yours."

"Vlad told me most pure bloods develop powers. Do you think maybe it has to do with his blood in my system?"

"Maybe, It's the only thing I can think of, he is the oldest known Vampire."

"What's yours?"

"My what?"

"Power?"

"Oh... it's nothing."

"No really, what is it?"

"I don't use it so it doesn't matter."

"Oy my god will you just tell me?"

"It's the same as David's power, I can seduce whoever I want."

"Wait?... so?"

"No, I've never used it on you."

"Really? Never?"

"I promise, I've never needed to with you."

"Not even that first night?"

"I had planned to but... I didn't have to."

"Bullshit."

"Excuse me?"

"You're telling me a stone cold fox like you needs special power to seduce people? I don't believe that."

Emily blushed a little at the comment. "You'd be surprised."

"So you didn't just make me fall in love with you then?" He said with a half smirk.

"It's like I told you about David, it's more of a lust, not love. I don't know why you love me so much but it's not because of anything I did to you."

"Well that's not true, it has everything to do with everything you have done to me, with me, or because of me." He kissed her on the forehead before they walked back in to bed for a few hours.

Emily dozed off quickly resting against him while Ben laid awake for a little while. He thought about what she had said and was starting to wonder what was happening to him and also whether or not he should worry. He pondered for a while watching her sleep in his arms which helped him relax. Having her close always had a calming effect of him and he eventually fell back to sleep.

A few hours later they both awoke and planned their evening. Neither one of them seemed interested in going anywhere that night and Ben still had a few questions on his mind about Emily and her powers.

"See anything else?" Emily asked.

"You mean dreams? No I think I covered most of it the first time."

"Ok, just don't want you seeing anything inappropriate. "

"Inappropriate?"

"Use your imagination Deer."

"What like you and David? Yeah that would be pretty bad. I did see you and me though, was nice reliving some of that, but then again, you and Tiff would be interesting to watch. Did you ever use your powers on her?"

"Maybe once or twice."

"Interesting, so is that how you convinced Tiff to have that 3 way?"

"Tiff? No that girl is just a freak, she'll try anything."

"That's hot."

"Shut up."

"I'm picturing you using your power to seduce her before you fuck and bite her, wow that's a movie I'd watch over and over again."

"Funny you should say..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Oh my god there's a tape isn't there?"

"I never said that."

"But there fucking is isn't there?"

"Well..."

"Holy shit,... I mean that's... Wow you are a dirty girl aren't you?"

"Shut up." She said with a smile.

"So it's not up on the internet somewhere is it?"

"No, there is only two copies, one for me and one for her."

"How do you know she didn't post it somewhere?"

"Because I threatened to kill her if she did."

"Really? You could totally make money off that?"

"Please tell me you didn't just suggest I sell myself like a porn star?"

"Sorry, just surprised that's all. My wife made a sex tape, you never filmed us right?"

"You really think I would film us having sex without telling you?"

"I'm just going to place this foot in my mouth now."

"Good idea, and just for that I'm not going to show you."

"Wait? You were considering showing me the tape? And there is a tape?"

"Maybe."

"Wow... wait this could be weird. Have you watched it?"

"I um... maybe once or twice."

"You are so dirty, it is impossible for me to love you any more than I do right now."

"After everything you and I have done together in the bedroom and... everywhere else this makes you think I'm dirty?"

"Sorry just male fantasies getting the best of me. We don't have to watch it... it would probably be weird."

"Are you sure? It is really fucking hot."

"You see, right there you don't need special powers to get me turned on, you already have that power over me. But honestly I can have you whenever I want so I guess I don't need to see it."

"Ok."

"Wait wait... is there only one?"

"I already told you there are two copies."

"No I mean... just her right?"

"You mean did I only make a tape with Tiff?"

"Yes."

"Yes, just her and just once."

"Ok good."

"So you're okay with me fucking another woman but not another guy?"

"Well... I don't want to see that."

"You are such a guy."

"Do you want to see a video of me with another woman?"

"No not really but I don't want to see a video of you with another guy either."

"Good point, But can I ask why you made it?"

"She has a Vampire fetish and... well she wanted something to remember it by."

"Those 2 little scars on her inner thigh weren't enough?"

"You saw those?"

"Yeah, and Damn that's hot."

"You seem to have your own Vampire fetish going on here."

"Guilty, but you know you love it."

"It's kinda the foundation for our relationship."

"Really? My Vampire fetish is the foundation?"

"Well... maybe just a little."

"Hey how'd you guys meet? Because I have a thing for Vampire's. Great story to tell the k..."

"What was that?"

"Uh... nothing, lost my train of thought I guess."

Emily looked at him wondering about his sudden change in mood and strange look on his face. It suddenly hit her and she realized what he was going to say. She quickly tried to change the subject.

"So you want to see it?"

"Really? You want me to watch your sex tape?"

"We can watch it together, might be fun."

"Well if you really want to I guess we can."

"Stop being a wise ass."

She walked in to the bedroom and in to her closet before she came walking out with a blank dvd case on her hand.

"It's on dvd?"

"It's 2016, they don't even make vcr's anymore."

"Good point."

She turned on the bedroom TV and sat down on the small couch they had in there. The video started and it was just Tiff sitting on the bed with an almost nervous look on her face while Emily got the camera ready. It was a few years ago but Tiff didn't look much different and Emily was still just as beautiful as ever. She was wearing black dress that almost reminded him of something Morticia Addams or Elvira would wear while Tiff was just wearing a T-shirt with a skirt and boots that looked like she bought at Hot Topic.

"Now, you sure you want this?" Emily said as she walked over to Tiff who still looked a little nervous like she wasn't sure what to expect.

"Um... yeah I'm ready."

"Just relax." Emily said leaning down and giving her a light kiss on the lips.

Emily slid her dress over her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. She was wearing nothing except a small pair of black panties.

"Wow, you are gorgeous." Tiff said looking Emily up and down.

Emily took her hand and placed it in front of Tiff's face and she seemed to start using her powers on her. Tiff rolled her eyes in to the back of her head before gently laying down on the bed. Emily kept her hand out and he could see the effect it was having on Tiff as she began rubbing her hands all over herself like she was very turned on all of a sudden. She pulled off her shirt showing only her bra while Emily seemed to have her almost under her complete control.

Ben watched the tape and was getting really turned on. He watched his wife as she seduced her prey and it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Emily started pulling Tiff's skirt off of her while Tiffs slid her hand in to her panties rubbing herself while Emily climbed on top of her looking her up and down. She lightly rubbed her finger on Tiff's lips before running it down her body making her squirm like her touch brought pure pleasure to her skin. With her finger nail she ripped the front of the bra in half before opening it to reveal Tiff's perky breasts.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers
12