Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 15

Story Info
Bill finds out about Tammy, Ben and Emily help.
3.9k words
4.78
13.2k
18

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,670 Followers

"Do you think he can handle a Vampire?"

"Do you think she can handle a human?"

"I'm being serious."

"Look I just... there was something there, and I just feel like it needs a chance."

"I don't know, humans have a tendency to freak out around Vampire's."

"I didn't, Tiff didn't."

"Yeah but I know a lot of people who did. I just don't want to see anyone get hurt."

"Bill is a good guy, and he hasn't had the best luck with women in the past, I just want to help him out if I can."

"He's a good looking guy and very nice, what's his problem?"

"Women have... taken advantage of that. You loved how nice a guy I was but he hasn't found that someone who appreciates it as much as you do."

"I see, and how well do you know Tammy?"

"Not very but when I hired her... I just have always gotten good vibes from her and like I said before there was definitely something there between them. I just hate seeing him alone and if there is even a chance Tammy could be the woman for him Vampire or not I'm gonna help him out."

"You're a good friend."

"Well... jury's still out on that one."

----

A few days later Ben got a phone call from Bill.

"Hey Bill, what's up?"

"Hey Ben, did you give Tammy my number?"

"Maybe, why is everything alright?"

"Yeah actually everything is great, we went out last night and... it was amazing."

"I'm glad to hear it."

"Just um... what can you tell me about her?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's just, she seems to be on a strange diet or just won't eat in front of me."

"Yeah that's nothing to worry about, Emily has a similar condition."

"Oh ok."

"So how was your date?"

"She is amazing, we only went to a movie but, she just seems great, she's funny and smart and beautiful."

"Ok so where's the but?"

"She has great butt from what I can see, ha."

"No I mean what's the problem?"

"Nothing, and I guess that's what's bothering me."

"Bill just relax and don't over think it, don't try to convince yourself there is an issue if there isn't. Have fun dammit."

"Ok i will, and thanks again."

"No problem, talk to you later." He said hanging up his phone.

"Who was that?" Emily asked walking in to the room.

"Bill, he and Tammy went out last night."

"Really, and?"

"They had a good time, he was concerned about her diet though."

"Yeah it sucks."

"Did you just make a joke?

Emily smiled at him before continuing on her way.

----

A few days later Bill and Tammy were out again. They had gone to a few bars and mostly just talked most of the night. Bill was learning a lot about her and she him. They both actually had a lot in common which was surprising to Tammy. She wasn't actually much older than him and had only been a Vampire for 10 years. She did find herself trying to be careful what she told him about herself as at this point Bill didn't even know they existed let alone that he was dating one. Bill spent the whole time trying to just enjoy her company but he had been hurt so many time before that he couldn't help but constantly feel the need to be cautious. Eventually he just came out and said what was bothering him.

"Ok, I think i need to tell you something."

"Ok?"

"It's just, I haven't had many good relationships so if I seem a little on guard please don't take it personally."

"Oh... well we all have our secrets."

"It's not even about secrets it's... I really like you, but I've had my heart broken a few times and once fairly recently."

"So you have trust issues and are slightly damaged?"

"What? No, I mean..."

"It's ok, I get it. I've dated my fair share of assholes so believe me I get where you're coming from."

"Like I said I really like you though."

"I like you too." She took his hand in hers and they shared a smile for a moment. "So tell me about her."

"Who?"

"The woman who broke your heart recently."

"Oh, you don't want to hear about that."

"Sure I do, I want to know the name of the bitch."

"Ok, her name was Becky."

"Sounds like a bitch, go on."

"We dated for about a year and everything seemed great. I even considered asking her to marry me."

"So what happened?"

"I walked in on her having sex with a guy she worked with."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I should have known better, they were texting back and forth a lot and she always said he was just a work buddy and I had nothing to worry about."

"What a bitch, that's just shit you don't do."

"Yeah."

"So when was this?"

"About 6 months ago."

"Ah, so have you dated since then?"

"Not until now."

"Really, and you chose me huh?"

"Well you called me."

"True, but you said yes. Maybe Ben saw something here."

"Maybe, he's always had my back."

"Sounds like a good friend."

"Yeah, how is he as a boss?"

"Well... he hasn't fired me yet, even though I walked in on him and his wife."

"Holy shit really?"

"Yeah, that was bad, I thought for sure I was dead, or at least fired."

"What did he do?"

"Gave me your number, and told me not to worry about it."

"See he is a good guy."

"Yeah, and apparently you are too."

"I try to be, but why do you say that?"

"Well for starters I just told you I saw Emily naked and your first question wasn't how did she look."

"That's my best friends wife."

"Yeah but do you know how many people I know who drool over her constantly? Even your 2 friends there couldn't stop checking her out with a stripper in the room."

"I won't lie Emily is a beautiful woman but I know her, I was the one witness at their wedding so... I just don't look at her that way."

"Interesting answer."

My eyes were distracted that night anyway." He said giving her a smile. She blushed a little at the comment. "So tell me, what was yours called?"

"My what?"

"The guy who broke your heart."

"Oh, how did you?"

"Just the way you reacted to Becky, what was his name?"

"Charles."

"And?"

Tammy was trying to find a way to tell this story without revealing too much. "He um, he wanted me to change for him."

"And you didn't want to change who you were for this guy?"

"I did change, I became what he wanted me to be."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I thought we were meant to be together forever but..."

"So how about now, is this the real you?"

"It is now, some things you can fix, others not so much."

"I think I understand."

"Probably not, but I appreciate you trying."

"So did he cheat on you?"

"No, at least I don't think so but he moved on pretty quick."

"What a dick head!"

"Ha, to put it mildly."

"Who tries to change people like that? I like you just the way you are."

"I hope that's true." She said with a sudden worry come across her face.

Bull noticed so he decided try and change the subject. "Can I be honest with you about something else?"

"Sure."

"I hate dating."

"Really?"

"Yeah the whole awkward getting to know each other, should we hold hands should we not, should I kiss her or not, it's exhausting. Being in a relationship is much more fun. That's when you get in to the good stuff."

"Like sex?"

"Well... yeah but that's not what I meant."

"What did you mean?"

"Just stuff like laying on the couch with my arm around someone while we watch a movie. No questioning whether I should do this or that or say this or that I can just do it. Waking up next to someone even if you didn't have sex. I think that's what I miss the most about being in a relationship, just having someone there with you. That physical contact with another person that you start to miss when you're single."

"I think I know what you mean."

"I'm not trying to fast forward us or anything I'm just saying...

"No I get it, dating sucks. It is much more fun when you get pass the awkward and in to the real stuff."

"Yeah, well here's to getting to that point." He said raising his glass.

She raised hers as well and the clinked them together. "Looking forward to it." She said before taking a sip.

After a while they they found themselves just walking the streets of Boston. They had no idea what time it was as they just talked and enjoyed each others company. Without thinking he took her hand in his at one point and she didn't even mind. She told him about her life trying not to tell him anything he would question or make him think anything strange about her. After wandering for hours they were suddenly in front of her apartment.

"Well this is it." She said stopping at the bottom step.

"Oh, ok then. So I'll call you tomorrow?"

"I hope so." She said with a smile.

Bill was a little nervous as he was still holding her hand. She hadn't let go or turned to go inside yet so he said the hell with it and leaned in planting a kiss on her lips. There was a moment he didn't know whether or not she was ok with it or not but she soon began kissing him back. Her lips were sweet as he tasted them against his and the kiss seemed to last for a while.

"I hope that was ok." He asked after they finally separated.

She smiled before leaning in and kissing him again. She wrapped her arms around his neck as the pressed her lips holding him tightly.

"Don't go." She said after pulling away.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't go, come in with me."

"Are you sure?"

She didn't answer him and just took him by the hand leading him inside. Ben was nervous because he felt maybe they were rushing a little but at the same time he really liked her. They stepped inside and she took him in to her place and turned the lights on. It was a nice apartment, there was nothing about it that indicated she might not be human or at least nothing he noticed.

They sat down on the couch together and she seemed to have a nervous look on her face. Bill wasn't sure what exactly she was nervous about as she invited him in but he had to ask.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to tell you something."

"Ok."

"But I'm afraid of how you might react."

"Well why don't you tell me and we will go from there."

She stared at him wanting to tell him she was a Vampire but she was scared. She was falling for him hard and knew she had to tell him but all she could picture was him freaking out and running away.

"Tammy whatever it is you can tell me." He said taking her hand.

Tammy took a deep breath before she looked at him and said "I'm a Vampire."

"That's ok I love goth chicks."

"No, I'm really a Vampire, drinking blood, night owl, the works."

Bill sat there waiting for her to say she was kidding or something along those lines but she looked dead serious.

"Ok? So how long have you been this way?"

"You don't believe me do you."

"Well I... I'm just a little confused that's all , I mean how can you be..." he stopped when he watched her eyes suddenly turn white followed by blood red and fangs sprout from her mouth. "Holy shit!" He yelled jumping out of his seat. "You're a... what the..."

"Sorry but it was the only way to prove it."

"That's... you... what?"

"Calm down Bill please."

"So did you lure me here to kill me?"

"What? No of course not."

"Then what... please don't bite me." He said covering his neck with his hands.

"Ok I can see you're a little freaked out right now."

"Freaked out, it's just... you're a Vampire."

"Bill please, I didn't want to lie to you, I really like you."

"I just... it's just... I gotta go." He said turning and leaving her place in a hurry.

----

Ben and Emily were getting ready to head to bed as sunrise was soon approaching when he heard a frantic knock at the door.

"What the hell?" He said leaving Emily in the bedroom to check the door.

He saw Bill standing on his porch with a freaked out look on his face. He opened the door and greeted his friend.

"Good morning Bill, you alright?"

"Tammy is a Vampire."

"I see... come in."

"You don't believe me do you? You think I'm crazy?"

"Sit down and calm down, you want a drink?"

"She had teeth and her eyes changed color.

"Here drink this." He said handing him a glass of scotch.

"Ben I'm telling the truth here."

"I know you are."

"You're fucking with me?"

"I hired her of course I knew what she was."

"You knew... wait a minute."

Emily came walking in and sat down next to Ben. "Hi Bill, So what are we talking about."

"Bill just found out Tammy was a Vampire."

"Oh, so how'd that go?" She said have sarcastic and half curious.

"Oh my god." Bill said staring at Emily. "Emily, you're one too, you're a Vampire?"

"Not just her." Ben said with a grin.

"Are you fucking serious?" Bill said shooting up out of his seat.

"Bill calm down, I can explain."

"Did she turn you?"

"Yes she did."

"Against your will? Are you under her control?"

"What? No it was my decision, although it kinda happened by accident."

"Wait so...how long have you been?"

"Let me think, we were together just over a year when it happened."

"Really? How did I not notice this?"

"Bill I'm still the same guy I just have a different diet and don't like the sun as much as I used to."

"But she's a Vampire, You're a Vampire? What the fuck."

"Have another drink and relax."

"This us just... Vampire's?

"Bill do you like Tammy?"

"I don't know, she's a..."

"Forget all that, Look at me and take a deep breath, before you found out what she was did you like her?"

"I... yeah I did."

"Then what does it matter what she is? Emily told me she was a Vampire the first night we met and I still went out with her, she's the one who saved our asses that night at that goth bar years back."

"Wait... so that was a Vampire Bar? That actually makes more sense now that I think about it."

"And I know Tammy likes you so what are you freaking out about? Sure you can't take her out to dinner in the traditional sense but if you really care about her then trust me, it doesn't matter."

"But... what if she bites me?"

"What if she does? This isn't Hollywood, biting won't turn you in to a vampire, Hell you might actually enjoy it even."

"I know you did that first time." Emily added almost teasing him.

"This is a lot to take in, I need to process all of this."

"I'm sure you do, but just remember she's still just a girl, don't think of her as anything other than that, and don't leave her hanging for too long."

"Ok... Thanks Ben... I think?"

"Any time, Remember Bill I'm still your friend and I will always have your back, Vampire or not."

Bill shot him a nod before he headed for the door. He had a lot to think about considering he had just found out his best friend, his best friends wife and the girl he liked were all Vampires. Hours ago he didn't even know they existed.

Ben walked back in to see Emily still sitting on the couch. Her robe wrapped around her with her legs sticking out glistening in the light like they always have. She noticed him staring and a smile came over her face.

"See something you like Deer?"

"Huh? Sorry I was distracted."

"I love how even after all this time you still stare at my legs."

He sat down in the couch next to here leaning close as she wrapped her arms around him. "Are you kidding?" He said placing his hand on her thigh getting an even closer look to them. "I don't think a better looking pair of legs even exist. It's like the yellow brick road, you just want to keep following it" he said as his hand started sliding up her leg. "All the way to the end."

Emily grabbed his arm as his hand was suddenly rubbing the front of her panties. She shut her eyes and leaned her head back enjoying his touch as he slid his hand under them and began tickling her clit with his fingers. She gave out a moan as he gently played with her watching her squirm at his touch. There was nothing sexier to him than her writhing at his touch. Her body wiggling with pleasure and her moans were music to his ears.

He kissed her on the lips as his fingers danced inside her slit. He untied her robe letting it fall open before he got down on the floor in front of her pulling her panties off and burying his face between her legs. He teased her opening with his tongue making her squirm even more. Every gentle touch got her more wet and willing to receive but he continued to just tease.

Being a Vampire gave him a longer tongue than humans which he always assumed was to lick up more blood but he used more for her pleasure and she knew this which is why she was getting impatient. She knew he was good at this but as he continued to just tease her and she was began pushing his head in to her crotch. He knew what he was doing getting her as turned on as possible until he finally shoved his tongue inside her making her cry out as he tickled her sweet spots.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned out as he finally gave her what she wanted.

She started rubbing her hands all over her breasts pleasuring her own nipples as he focused his attention between her legs. The more she moaned the harder he attacked her aching pussy. She cried and moaned and it just turned him on even more. He felt like he was in complete control of her pleasure, that he could make her cum whenever he wanted and it just excited him. His cock was bulging in his underwear waiting or it's turn but he wasn't done with her yet.

She let out a loud yell as her pussy finally gave in to his attention and started dripping down his chin. He continued his attack until it finally squirted in his face as she arched back and let the pleasure he was forcing upon her rip through her body. Even as the juices leaked from her he continued to focus his attention on her sweet spots making sure she enjoyed every second of it. When he finally released her she laid there on the couch with a satisfied look on her face. Her legs were still spread as she still reeled from the experience and a puddle of her juices dripped from the edge of the cushion.

"And that's why we bought leather furniture." Ben commented getting back on the seat next to her.

"Oh shit... I almost... I almost envy Bill and Tammy."

"Why is that?" Ben asked a little confused.

"Because... they are just beginning their relationship." She said placing her hand on Bens face. "I just... I just hope they fall in love and become as happy as us, because falling in love with you was the best time of my life." She said before pulling him down for a kiss

She pushed him down on his back before climbing on top of him lips still against his. She pulled off what little clothing he was wearing before she slid down his body hovering above his cock which was fully erect from what he had done to her. She began tracing her tongue along his shaft tickling it slightly. She gave him a few good sucks but it wasn't long as she needed him inside her.

"No, I fucking need you." She said climbing back up and engulfing his cock with her soaked slippery pussy

Ben gave out his own moan as she felt so good on his cock. She moved her hips working his member as her juices lubed him to the point it was running down in to his lap. He leaned up reaching his lips up to kiss her before wrapping them around her nipple sucking on it and running circles around it with his tongue. She grabbed the hair on the back of his head and leaned back riding him like she was on a mechanical bull. He watched a her breasts bounced with every movement.

Her eyes changed from to white followed by red and her fangs sprouted forward. Ben did the same thing preparing for what was coming. He raised his hand showing her his wrist to which she grabbed and began to smell his blood through his skin. She gave him her other wrist was well and with a smile she bit in to his taking a small amount of blood from him as he did the same to her. With blood dripping from their lips they kissed letting it mix together in their mouths before dripping down their throats.

They were both bleeding badly but just spread it all over each other while they continued their passionate embrace. Vampire sex was such a close personal experience that mixing their blood, drinking each other, sharing other fluids with each other bonded them so closely that their love would never fade. They were more than just lover's, they were soul mates. The world around them seemed to blur as all they could see was each other. Nothing else mattered except them and the growing pleasure in them both. They didn't know how many orgasms they shared and it didn't matter. The passion between them could make them fuck for hours if they desired and usually they did.

maestro84
maestro84
1,670 Followers
12