Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 16

Story Info
Bill finally makes up his mind.
3.2k words
4.78
13k
22

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

The next day Ben was going over so paperwork at the club when he saw Tammy. He finished up what he was doing quickly and went over to talk to her.

"Hey Tammy."

"Oh, hey boss."

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah just fine, slow night."

"And how are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well Bill stopped by this morning. Seemed a little freaked out."

"Oh? Yeah he um... I told him."

"Yeah I heard, has he talked to you?"

"No, I haven't seen or heard from him since last night."

"I see, I'm sure he'll come around eventually."

"Yeah maybe. It's hard dating a human, and I'm sure it just as hard to date a Vampire."

"Well I'll let you in on a little secret, when I met Emily I was human."

"You were human?"

"Yup, we were together for just over a year when I turned."

"I... I had no idea. I thought you were pure blood?"

"Really? I thought Vampires could tell?"

"I usually can that's why I'm surprised."

"That's strange...really, you thought I was pure blood? that doesn't make any...

"Are you ok Sir?" she asked confused by his reaction.

"Huh? of, sorry yes I'm fine... Anyway I'm just saying don't give up on him yet, he may surprise you."

"I hope so, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why did you really give me his number?"

"Because you both seemed to hit it off."

"But... you didn't have to."

"Tammy it's true I don't know you all that well, but when i met you I got the impression you have had your heart broken before and I know I have never seen Bill look at a woman the way he looked at you the other night. I usually have a good sense about people and I get good vibes from you, am I wrong?"

"Well... no I suppose not."

"I'm not saying you to need to get married or whatever, I just know that like you his heart needs some mending, maybe you need each other, and I think he's going to realize that sooner than later."

"Thanks Boss."

"No problem, and call me Ben."

She smiled at him before heading back to work. Ben was glad he could cheer her up but what she said to him about thinking he was a pure blood had got him thinking and even worrying a little. Something was happening to him and he wasn't sure what it was, and it was starting to worry him.

-------

Later that night Tammy was getting home from work. She decided to walk and enjoy the night air thinking about what Ben had said to her earlier. She kept checking her phone all night for a call or even a text from Bill but she never heard from him. She was starting to think it was over until she walked around the corner and saw Bill sitting on her front steps waiting for her.

"Bill?"

"Hey."

"It's 3:00 in the morning?"

"Yeah I've been waiting here... for a few hours."

"Why?"

"We need to... I wanted to see you."

"You could have come by the club."

"Didn't want to do this there."

Tammy started to feel nervous. She wasn't sure what he was going to say or what he his intentions were. Her conversation with Ben made her feel a little better but she still needed to hear from Bill.

"Do what?"

"Well first I owe you an apology, I acted stupid and I shouldn't have just left like that."

"You had just found out I was a Vampire, it honestly went better than I expected."

"Really?... that's not important, look a day ago I didn't even know Vampires existed and now I find out I'm dating one and my best friend and his wife are also... just a lot to wrap my head around."

"I understand, so this is goodbye?"

"What? No, I don't want it to be."

"Really?"

"Of course not, look it may take some getting used to and I will probably ask some stupid questions but... I still really like you." He said taking her hand in his. "And I really want to give this a chance."

He watched as a tear began to slide down her cheek as she smiled at him. He placed his hand on her face wiping the tear away before he leaned in and kissed her. She tasted just as sweet as he remembered and wanted to savor the moment.

After a moment he let go of her lips and finished wiping the tears from her eyes. "So you want to maybe go get a drink?"

"I have a better idea, let's go upstairs and you can ask me all those stupid questions you have about Vampires."

"Ok, you have anything to drink up there?"

"Don't worry I got you covered."

She took him by the hand and led him back up to her apartment. He was still a little nervous but he knew he wanted to be with her so he convinced himself to trust her. She had some Beers which helped him work through the conversation they were about to have.

"Ok so..."

"Go ahead."

"I'm just not sure where to start, so how long have you been one?"

"10 years."

"Really, How old are you?... sorry that's a bad question to ask a lady."

"35."

"Really? So you were only 25 when you turned?"

"Yeah, Charles was a Vampire and... that's why I turned."

"Oh, that sucks."

"Thanks!"

"No I just mean that... that's a big change to make for someone just to have them leave you like that."

"Yeah... it was."

"Sorry didn't mean to bring up sore memories."

"It's fine."

"So how does one become a Vampire."

"The only way I could turn you is if you drank my blood."

"That's it?"

"Yeah, I can bite you and you'd be perfectly fine."

"Unless you sucked me dry."

"I promise I won't." She said with a mischievous grin.

"Good to know, so it has to be blood then?"

"Yes, we can swap other bodily fluids and you'll be fine if you know what a I mean."

"That wasn't exactly what I meant."

"Yes it was."

"well maybe... ahem, is there anything I should know?"

"Well the full moon I get a little crazy."

"Like how?"

"I get this urge to bite, drink, fuck, you may get a few bruises if you spend it with me."

"Sounds fun."

"It can be, if I were a pure blood it be different."

"Pure blood?"

"Someone who was born a Vampire, they get a little more... I'll use dangerous on the full moon."

"Know any pure bloods?"

"Just Emily."

"Really? Emily is a pure blood?"

"Yup, she actually like our Queen, though she doesn't act like it."

"Queen?"

"Yeah, that's why a lot of my kind don't like Ben."

"They don't?"

"Well they are starting to but it took a while. I think that's why he opened the club."

"Interesting."

"Uh oh, Emily seems a lot hotter now doesn't she."

"No just fascinating, Besides I like red heads better." She smiled at his comment even blushing a little. "So sunlight?"

"Won't kill me, just hurts if I'm exposed for a long period of time."

"So no trips to the beach."

"We could go at night."

"What about feeding?"

"What about it?"

"Have you ever..."

"I have a blood storage in my fridge."

"Really? So you don't feed off humans?"

"I have, but never to death."

"Ok."

"The first year it was hard to control but I learned, and I can control it just fine now."

"That's good." He said just staring at her.

"What?"

"Sorry you just look so..."

"So what?"

"Beautiful."

She slid a little closer to him on the couch face to face with him. Bill was nervous but not from fear of what she was. She placed her arms around his shoulders.

"So any more questions?" She asked.

"I um... so what's next?"

"That depends."

"Depends? on what?"

"On if you trust me."

Bill thought for a moment, he pondered everything they had just talked about and everything Ben had told him. "I do" he finally said breaking the silence.

She leaned in and kissed him holding him and pulling him close to her as she fell backwards on the couch. He was on top her with his lips still locked with hers. She placed her hands on his face kissing him even harder before reaching down and pulling his shirt off.

"Just to warn you." She said between kisses. "This may feel a little strange."

He stopped for a moment staring in at her with an questionable look on his face. It didn't take long before he said "fuck it!" And started kissing her again.

She hooked her leg around him as she could feel his cock growing in his pant. She pulled him against her feeling his bulge against her and wanted him even more. Luckily she was still in her work clothes which consisted of a one piece dress that easily slid off but before he could she stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He asked a little confused.

"Nothing, but follow me." She said taking ha hand and leading him down the hall to her bedroom.

She turned to him pressing her lips against his while sliding her dress over her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Bill placed her arms around her waist feeling the warmth of her body which seemed strange to him because he always expected Vampires to feel cold. She pulled a pen out of her hair bun causing it all to fall to her shoulders. Everything about her seemed perfect, she smelled incredible, her breath had no horrible odor like they describe in the books. They fell to the bed and he kissed the side of her neck. She was enjoying his touch until she grabbed him and flipped him underneath her with a strength that shocked him a little.

"Just relax." She said pulling off his pants followed by taking off her own underwear. She crawled back on top of him kissing him a little before she said. "Are you ready?"

"Wait, what about protection?" He asked checking his wallet.

"You won't need it." she said before climbing on to him sliding him inside her.

She began motioning her hips massaging his cock inside her. At first Bill felt amazing and didn't notice anything strange about the experience. He placed his hands on her hips before sliding them up and cupping her breasts and gently caressing her nipples with his thumbs. She grabbed his hands holding them there as she started moaning at the feeling building inside her.

Bill looked up at the amazingly gorgeous woman writhing on top of him. He wondered what he was thinking being afraid and running away from her like he did. She was everything he could ever want in a woman. She was beautiful, funny, smart and it didn't matter what she was.

Bill was enjoying himself but soon began to feel a little strange but he wasn't sure at first. He began to feel a little light headed as the room began to spin. He looked around and things seemed odd like time was slowing down or something. He had never done any drugs before but he thought this is what being high would feel like. Her pussy felt incredible around his cock and the pleasure was becoming intense. He pulled himself up grabbing her breast and licking them as she moaned out at his touch. Her eyes were starting to change color again but she was trying to hold off as long as she could before biting him. She looked down at him staring in to his eyes. He saw they had changed but he didn't care and just pressed his lips against hers almost knowing what was coming. Her fangs were extended and she was biting her own lip trying to hold on until she heard something she didn't expect.

"Do it." He said to her surprise and without hesitation she dug her fangs in to his shoulder.

Bill let out a moan as it hurt at first but then he began to feel almost euphoric like she had just injected him with some form of poison or drug. His cock began to spasm inside her and he blew a load that was more intense than anything he had ever felt before. She let out a cry after releasing him from her fangs as she shared the pleasure with him. They held each other tightly as both of them felt an incredible orgasm surge through their bodies. He collapsed down to the bed as his whole body shuttered with pleasure. The room was spinning faster until he shut his eyes and passed out.

---------

Ben got home a little later than usual. He walked in to see Emily asleep on the couch with a book against her chest. He watched her sleeping so peacefully almost feeling bad thinking she had dosed off waiting for him but he just stood there watching her sleep. He couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked even in her silk pajamas before he walked over and sat down next to her. He took the book from her marking her page before he picked her up and carried her to bed.

After tucking her in and kissing her on the forehead he headed downstairs to the lab. Ben had not been feeling himself lately and was beginning to wonder what was going on with him. When the house was built and the sleep chambers were added they had a full working laboratory put in as well. Ben learned everything he could about simple medicine like taking blood and running a few tests. He filled a few vials of blood from his arm and examined it under a microscope. He had learned how to tell the difference between New blood, Pure blood and Human blood but when he looked at his own he saw something different from the rest of them, something not normal.

Ben jumped out of his seat as his heart sank a little at what he saw. He knew something was changing in him but now he had no idea what it was or what to do. He thought about telling Emily but he was scared and some part of him didn't want to show fear like this in front of her.

He saved the data in the computer and E-mailed it to Vlad. He hoped that him being as old as he was may be able to tell him something. Maybe he knew something about this or at least seen it before but Ben needed some answers. He had read everything he could about Vampires and nothing like this seemed to have happened to anyone else. He was developing pure blood powers but not just one but multiple.

He had abilities that no new blood should have. He could sense people on a level that wasn't normal. That was how he knew Tammy and Bill would be perfect for each other. He could still see those visions he got from drinking Emily's blood and he could feel her when she was turned on almost like he had the ability to do it without trying. Then there was what Tammy had said about thinking he was pure blood just had him even more confused.

He felt his heart racing in his chest like it could burst out of him at any moment. He tried to take a deep breath and calm himself down but nothing seemed to be working. He knew Vlad was multiple hours ahead of him in time zones so he knew he would get no quick answers. Many horrible scenarios began to form in his head. What was he becoming, could he stop it, and if he couldn't how bad was it going to get? He could hear and feel his heart pounding and he didn't know what to do. No matter what he did he could not calm himself and seemed to be losing control of his own anxiety. He began to feel a little sick until he suddenly heard a voice.

"Ben, are you alright?" Emily said standing behind him.

Ben spun around to see her standing there to his surprise. "Emily... I didn't... I thought you were um..."

She stared at him seeing the fear and panic in his eyes. This was a look she had never seen in him before and it troubled her. She had seen fear in him from moments like when David broke in to their home and attacked him but fear seemed to bring out the best in him. It made him fight harder and become stronger, he usually looked determined and wouldn't let fear hold him back, but this was different, this was panic. She rushed to him and wrapped her arms around him trying to calm him down. She could feel him shaking in her arms and all she wanted to do was make him feel better but she didn't even know what was wrong yet. He held her tightly like she was the only thing in the world that could keep him from falling apart. They both collapsed to the floor still holding on to one another as he buried his face in to her neck like he was trying to hide his shame and Emily let him. She placed her hand on the back of his head stroking his hair letting him fall apart in her arms because no matter what she would be there to put him back together.

--------------

Hours later Bill awoke a little confused and still very tired. He looked at the clock to see it was 4:00 in the afternoon after apparently sleeping the day away. He wasn't in any pain just not sure where he was for a second or two until he looked down and saw Tammy laying there with her head against him sound asleep. He saw 2 little bandages where she had bit him but they didn't even hurt.

He slid her hair aside to see her face as she slept. He felt strange and thought about how strange he felt earlier this morning but he was definitely happy he decided to give this a chance. He kissed her on the forehead before laying his head back down. she took a deep breath and opened her eyes looking up at him.

"Hi" she said still half asleep.

"Hi yourself."

"What time is it?"

"4:00ish."

"Ok good, how do you feel?"

"Amazing, feel a little drained though."

"I'm not awake enough for Vampire jokes." She said burying her face in her pillow.

"Sorry, so that was..."

"Strange, Funky, weird?"

"I was going to say fun."

"Good, But I think you need some food though."

"Yeah maybe."

"Come on, I'll buy you breakfast, or whatever the hell you call it at 4:00 in the afternoon."

"Sounds good, So how did I taste?"

"Huh?"

"My blood, was it good?"

"Yeah it was." she said with an almost satisfied smile on her face.

"Now is that going to happen every time?"

"No, we can have sex without me having to feed off you, but It's a nice trade don't you think?"

"Yeah definitely."

"Plus it gets the whole awkward feeding thing out of the way early."

"One less awkward thing means 1 step closer to the real stuff."

"Good, So I have a shower big enough for 2 if you want to join me and clean up before we go?" She said with a grin.

"Not too clean I hope." He said without thinking, until she smiled and curled her finger signalling him to follow her.

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers