Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben felt his cock was about to erupt and wanted to make sure she was done before he blew his load. He squeezed her ass in his hands a way he knew she would love until her pussy finally gave up and began to spasm around his member.

"OH FUUUUUUU..." She screamed as she finally came and her whole body shook and spasmed as his cock erupted inside her filling her with his cum.

Emily almost blacked out as her scream of pleasure continued. She felt like she had disconnected with her body for a moment and nothing seemed real. If a human felt this kind of pleasure they would probably have a stroke and die. She finally let go of the headboard falling down to the mattress which was covered in sweat and other fluids. Ben enjoyed his orgasm but his cock had finally stopped as he slid out of her. He looked at Emily as she laid there shivering as her body was still processing the feeling. He slid up towards her and held her in his arms feeling her continue to shake.

"Oh shit, oh shit," she kept whispering as he held her tight letting her catch her breath and relax. "Holy fuck, I love you." She said.

Ben kissed her forehead as he continued to hold her. She laid there silent for a while still trying to catch her breath until she finally let out a sigh and looked up at him.

"If that's what I get from keeping secrets I'm never being honest with you again."

"Unless you want something?"

"Oh yeah, baby it was me who left the fridge open last month, now fuck me." she said with a small chuckle.

"We all have our secrets, as long as we are always true to each other then I don't care."

"I love you so much!"

"Says the woman who is still shaking from the orgasm I just gave her."

"Oh god, what woman wouldn't love you after that."

"I guess we will never know."

Emily rested her head against his chest before she started to fall asleep. Ben knew he had changed but figured he'd tell her when she awoke. He just wanted to hold her and let he sleep in his arms for now.

12