Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 20

Story Info
All good things must...................
5.3k words
4.84
14.4k
38

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

Emily slept the whole day away, not waking until midnight the next evening. As she awoke she felt like she had been hit by a bus even after hours of rest. She was not in pain per say, she actually felt extremely satisfied but just weak and tired.

She looked over and noticed Ben was not in Bed. She glanced around and didn't see him anywhere. She rolled out of bed and grabbed her robe before heading out. She stopped for a moment as she felt a little dizzy but soon composed herself and continued.

She noticed the door to the lab was open so she headed downstairs to see what he was doing. As she reached the bottom she could hear Ben laughing out loud which seemed a bit strange to her. She turned the corner and saw him looking into a microscope still laughing a little.

"Ben? Are you ok?"

"Emily! Come here and look." He said putting his hand out towards her.

Emily was still a little confused but she walked over and took his hand in hers. She sat down on his lap before he slid the microscope closer for her to see.

"Take a look." He said before she looked.

Emily was looking at a blood sample of Bens. As she examined it the cells seemed solid and not mutating like they were before. It appeared that whatever was happening to Ben was complete. Emily was both happy and concerned about this as she looked at the sample.

"So... how do you feel?" She asked looking at him.

"I feel incredible, like I could take on the world."

"No... ill effects?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just want to make sure you are alright."

"I feel amazing!" He said before he kissed her. "And I love you so much, I am so sorry for everything."

"No Ben, you were right, I never should have put you in this position."

"But look at me now, I am... amazing, my senses are sharp as a tack and I could even move fast enough to feel like time is stopping all around me."

"Wait... really?"

"Yeah, can't you do that?"

"I'm fast, but I'm not that fast."

"You're messing with me right?"

"No, I'm not. Ben this blood is done mutating but it doesn't look quite like pure blood. It looks like something... else."

"Well whatever it is it's great!"

"Maybe I should call Vlad?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to be sure you're okay."

"But I feel great!"

"Please Ben" she said putting her hand on his cheek. "Just for my peace of mind?"

Ben stared in to her eyes for a moment before he placed his hand on hers and gave her a smile. "Okay, anything for you my love." He said taking her hand and kissing her palm before he pulled her close.

Emily wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. She was happy he was better but she was worried. He was much stronger than he should be and she was really worried it may go to his head. She held him and just tried to let go of all her worrying thoughts and just enjoy the feeling of the man she loved in her arms.

"How are you feeling by the way?" Ben asked breaking the silence.

"I think you broke me." She said joking a little.

"So are you not in the mood then?" He asked giving her a wink.

Emily smiled at him and said "Well... maybe if you're gentle" before she kissed him.

Ben picked her ups in his arms and carried her up the stairs closing the lab behind him. He placed her down on the couch in the library kissing her as he did. He untied her robe and slid it open looking her naked body up and down. Every time he looked at her it was like he was seeing her for the first time and Emily always noticed it and even would blush a little.

"Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't ever stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm the only woman in the world, I love it when you look at me like that."

"If I ever stop, you have my permission to kill me."

Ben stood up and took off the jogging pants he had thrown on when he awoke earlier. Emily smile and turned over on all fours showing off her amazing ass before he sat back down and placed his hand on her hump feeling the smooth skin in his palm. He grabbed her waist and pulled her a little closer spreading her legs a little before she lowered herself down on his cock letting it slide inside her.

Emily let out a moan and she moved her waist up and down. Ben put his arms around her pulling her up towards him feeling her ass rub against his stomach as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. He ran his hands up her stomach before cupping her breasts in his hand while his kissed her neck and shoulder giving her goosebumps with his touch.

Emily quivered as his hands rubbed all over her body. The idea came across her mind that he may be stronger than her now. She thought about it for a moment, thinking about how he could over power her now and it got her very turned on. She understood what Ben had meant before about how being a little afraid of her would get him hot and bothered and now that it may be possible that he is stronger she was starting to get it, and she liked it.

"Oohhh yeah, right there." She said as he continued to nibble on her neck. "Oh God! Don't stop baby!" She continued as everything felt amazing.

She tilted her head back on to his shoulder while he still sucked on her skin. She wanted him to bite her so badly and she waited. Every Time she thought he was finally going to bite her he didn't which got her even more turned on as she continued massaging his cock between her legs. It was getting almost maddening as she waited and prayed he would bite her.

"Oh fuck... oh shit... bite me... please just Fucking Bite me!" She said out loud as she got closer to orgasm.

Be extended his fangs and obliged his wife by piercing her skin with them letting the blood dripped down her shoulder as she let out a satisfied moan. She reached up placed her hand on his head almost golding him down so he wouldn't pull his teeth out of her. The blood dripped down across her chest as she began to rub it into her skin with her other hand while his hands spread it all over her as well.

"Oh fuck yeah, don't stop!" She said while he sucked her blood and she moved her hips until she finally came followed by feeling is cock explode inside her filling her with his semen.

They both sat there while Ben held her in his arms as they both reeled from the experience. Something Emily noticed from the night before and just then was the sex had felt better since his change. She wasn't even sure how or that it was even possible but she found herself just wanting him even more now.

After a few moments Emily climbed off his lap and grabbed her robe wrapping back around her. She pulled her hair our from inside it before she turned to Ben who was just staring at her with a smile on his face.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing, just enjoying the view."

Emily smiled before heading to the bathroom to shower off the blood. Ben sat there for a moment still enjoying the after effects. He felt amazing and felt powerful even. It was a strange sensation that he found a little addictive almost.

Ben got up and headed to the bedroom to get dresses while Emily showered. He pit on his finest outfit before grabbing his keys and heading to the club. Emily emerged from the shower not realizing he had left. She looked around for a moment confused until she figured where he must have gone.

She walked over to her phone and pulled up Vlads number. Even though everything seemed to be fine she still wanted to let him know the latest on Ben's condition and get his input.

-----------

As Ben walked around the club seeing everyone there he noticed he could easily pick out the Vampires and humans almost like they were color coated. It was a crazy way of seeing the world but he found it all very fascinating.

He walked into the kitchen and sae Tammy off to the side checking her phone and obviously texting someone. He notice her blush a little and her heart rate change and knew she was probably texting Bill. He was glad to see her so happy. He almost stopped to talk to her when he noticed something.

Ben turned and headed back out onto the floor when he heard something strange. He could hear a nervous heartbeat and it had his attention to the point he was searching his club for it. He came to the lounge when he could hear a woman in a corner booth.

"What kind of club did you say this was again?" The woman asked nervously

"Don't worry babe, just a goth club." The man said who was a Vampire but his date was not.

This was not an issue as Ben had made this club open to humans as long as they were with a vampire and knew they were vampires but this seemed like he was trying to trick her. He could tell he wanted to scare this woman and maybe even worse.

"This place just seems... can we go somewhere else?" She asked.

"What my type of club isn't good enough for you?"

"It's not that it's just... these guys just keep giving me strange looks and their eyes... are they on drugs or something?"

"Good evening." Ben said as he approached the booth realizing what he said and prayed he didn't sound like a 60's Dracula film. "You two enjoying yourselves?"

"You know it, how about a couple of drinks though?" The guy said probably not realizing who he was.

"Are you alright miss, you seem a little nervous?" Ben asked.

"She's fine, we are meeting some friends here." The guy said.

"I'll send your waitress over, but I believe I was talking to her."

The vampire got up out of his booth and got into Bens face. "Are we going to have a problem here?" He said trying to act tough.

Ben could feel his heart pounding as this surge of power boiled up in him. He suddenly wanted to kill this man but he was trying very hard to control himself.

"Relax, there's no problem at all, I'm just curious as to why there is a human woman in here that obviously has no idea what kind of place this is or what you are?" He said in a low voice trying not to concern her.

"How about you mind your own business, ok?"

"Sir, My name is Ben and I'm the owner of this establishment, and we have very strict rules here about humans."

"Oh so you're the famous Benjamin huh!" He said in a loud voice as some other guests turned their heads towards the commotion. "The guy who thought he could just walk into our world and fuck our queen, trick her into marrying him so he could be someone in our world because he couldn't make it in his own." Ben was starting to get angry listening to his words. He wasn't sure why at first but then he noticed a few other vampires start to walk towards him. "Where's Emily tonight huh? She not here to save your ass again like she always does?"

Ben looked over his shoulder realizing he recognized some of these faces from the night Emily killed Victor. "Gentleman, how do you really think this is going to end?"

"I don't know, maybe we're tired of Emily's bullshit, and yours, she doesn't want to be a leader and that' fine, she married a loser like you instead, maybe it's time for new leadership."

Ben noticed the amount of commotion happening around him as many people were leaving the room but a group of vampires was starting to surround him.

"Seriously I'm warning, this doesn't have to go down like this." Ben said trying to stop a fight but his body was ready to strike and his senses were razor sharp prepared for anything.

"Warning us? HA that's worth a laugh, we're done with you, should have just let David take over. at least he wasn't a pussy like you, probably fucked your wife better than you could anyway.

The name David went threw him like a hot knife and he wasn't exactly sure what happened next. His hand went out and suddenly he had this vampires heart in it dripping with blood as he had ripped through his chest with ease before he even realized what had happened. As his lifeless body dropped to the floor the others began to attack him and one by one Ben killed them without even trying. It was like everyone was moving in slow motion and he was tearing their throats out one by one like a videogame on easy mode. The worst part was he was enjoying himself. He felt an amazing bloodlust fill him as he killed them all. He could tear their heads off with ease and lost himself to the violence making sure not one of them was left alive until he stood in the middle of the room surrounded but about 20 dead bodies covered in blood.

Ben felt incredible as he started laughing to himself. He felt strong and feared, he felt like he could protect Emily from anyone even Vlad if he needed to. He laughed louder until he looked over at the woman who had come with the first Vamp he killed sitting in the booth with a look of terror in her eyes. Ben stopped and stared at her for a moment. He took a few deep breath and calmed himself down a little.

"I'm sorry, are you alright Miss?" He asked holding his hand out towards her but she cowered behind the table trembling afraid for her life.

Ben realized this and backed away before he turned and walked out the door. In the next room many of the guests and staff were staring at him not sure what was going on or what had come over him. The others started the fight but the way Ben was able to kill them with ease made them all a bit nervous. Even Tammy had a look of concern on her face seeing him standing there stained with blood and the mess of bodies left in the lounge behind him.

Ben stood there in a nice suit covered in blood as everyone stared at him. "Look everyone, everything is fine really and..." he said trying to calm everyone down but there was a look of fear and disgust on everyones face that just hit him hard.

He eventually just turned and headed through the kitchen to the back door. he walked into the alleyway behind the club into the night air of the city. Ben was starting to worry about his new abilities. He thought of Emily and how she was going to react when she heard what he had done. He thought about the Vampire community he was trying to make peace with which he was sure he had failed at tonight.

"What have I done?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily sat at home unaware of what had just transpired at the club. She found herself still not feeling quite herself. She was experiencing dizziness and nausea and was starting to wonder if something was wrong with her. She thought about the problems with Bens blood and how it had finally finished its change. She also realized that even while he was mutating he made love to him and drank his blood once or twice which got her thinking if his blood was now in her system and possible starting to affect her as well.

The idea scared her a little to the point she ran back down to the lab and examined a sample of her own blood to make sure. She placed it on the dish and slid it under the microscope. She sat there for a moment almost afraid to look at what was going on inside her. After a deep breath she glanced in to the lense.

After a moment she stared at her blood and her heart began to race. "That's not possible?" She said out loud when she heard the front door open.

Ben walked into his house still covered in blood when he yelled out "Emily!"

She came running up the stairs stopping in her track when she saw him standing there with red stains all over him. She walked over to get a closer look smelling the dead vampire blood on him.

"Oh my god, what happened?" She asked.

"I don't........ I'm not completely sure. Some Vampires made some comments about new leadership and before I could act rationally they were all dead, by my hand."

Emily put her own worries on the back burner and focused her attention on Ben. "It's okay honey." She said walking over and wrapping her arms around him trying to calm him down.

"Emily I..... I don't know if I'm okay anymore, I killed them without a second thought, without even trying."

"It's okay, we'll figure it out I promise." She said holding him tight.

After a few moments she walked him over to the couch and making him sit down and try to relax. She could tell he was really shaken about what had just happened and was trying to calm him down while at the same time trying to keep herself calm in the process. She had something she needed to tell him but this was not the time.

As they sat there the front door opened and someone came walking in. Ben tensed up sensing the intruder but soon realized who it was as they walked around the corner and walked into the library.

"Holy hell, what happened?" Vlad said looking at Ben covered in blood.

"My mutation is complete."

"Yeah, Emily told me but.... what happened."

"Some vampires tried to take me out at the club."

"I see, I take it it didn't end well?"

"For them."

"Ben this mutation, from what Emily has told me it's nothing I have ever seen before."

"What does that mean?"

"It means you are hybrid, something new, honestly I don't know what you are."

"Is that why you sent them to kill me?"

"What!?" Emily asked shocked by what she was hearing.

"I didn't send anyone to kill you Ben."

"Really? That club has been opened for a while now and there has never been an issue." Ben said standing up with his eyes locked on Vlad. "You're afraid of what I can do so you tried to take me out didn't you."

"Ben calm down, you don't know what you're talking about."

Ben lunged at Vlad pinning him against the wall with his hand around his throat. Vlad was shocked by how quick he was as he caught him off guard. He could feel Bens hand tighten around his neck to the point he couldn't breath.

"Ben......... stop this......"

"You sent them to kill me didn't you!"

"Please............. let me........."

"Ben" Emily said standing behind him. "Pease let him speak."

Ben squeezed Vlads neck tighter ready to kill him until he felt Emilys hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at her before he finally loosened his grip and let Vlad breath again before he collapsed to the floor.

"Vlad, did you have something to do with this?" Emily asked.

"I..... I sent them to see what you could do."

"What?" Emily asked surprised again.

"I would never have let them kill him, but I needed to know how strong he was."

"You've just seen first hand how strong I am." Ben said still staring at him ready to attack.

"I do, but now the question is, what will you do with your strength?"

"What do you mean?"

"I am the oldest and most powerful vampire alive today, if you become a problem what am I supposed to do about it."

"Are you threatening me Vlad?" Ben said as his eyes began to glow red.

"Look at yourself Ben, you can't control what you've become, what happens if you become too powerful and even I can't stop you, what happens if you do something stupid and Emily has to suffer for it."

"You know I would never do anything to harm her."

"Not on purpose, but it will always be the people you care about that will suffer, and I will not let my niece suffer because of your mistakes, look at what you've done, killing your own kind and even attacking me without a second thought."

"Then what do you suggest? You will not kill me Vlad!" Ben said before he lunged at him,

"I didn't say I was going to...." he stopped when Ben Hit him pushing him through the window and into the yard.

Vlad landed on the ground with a hard thud that left a small crater. Ben jumped through chasing after him and punching before he had a chance to get back up. Ben had him down barely giving him a chance to fight back until Vlad had finally had enough.

Vlad summoned strength he had not used in a few hundred years. His eyes turned bright red and his fangs extended as he stood up knocking Ben away. His fingernails began to extend as he stood over Ben who was trying to regain his senses. He heard a ripping sound as Vlad suddenly sprouted to large leathery looking wings out of his back. Ben looked up at this menacing figure before him but attacked with no fear jumping towards him. He grabbed him and continued to punch him in the face as Vlad lifted him into the air hitting him back while Ben continued his assault.

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers
12