Vampires Go Bi

Story Info
The erotic adventures of vampires.
2.4k words
3.37
35.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Egypt, 7000 B.C.

The sun rose over the land of Egypt.

The tribe was moving along the banks of the Nile. They were looking for food. Five hundred men, women and children marching under the scorching african sun. They walked around. It was a real hot day, even for this part of the world. The sun shone really bright and all. This nomadic tribe was known as the Hatrans, the smallest group of the Hittites.

One family was lagging behind. The father and mother pushed a camel along. The young daughter walked on foot behind them. She was a young woman, only eighteen years of age. She walked there, carrying a heavy load. The tribe was moving, looking for new territory. They were forced to abandon these parts because more aggressive tribes from the East were moving in. Those barbarians had a habit of destroying pretty much anything and everything in their way.

Still the tribe marched on. They continued to march even as a sand storm suddenly rose, the dunes were moving about and the wind hipped really fast. They saw a rocky hill not far away and decided to take refuge there. They hurried because desert storms could be lethal to even the strongest desert people. The young woman ran along with the tribe. At some point, she tripped over a rock and fell. She hit her head against a rock and lay still. No one noticed that she had fallen, so intense was their fear of the desert storm.

The young woman lay there. She lay there even as the storm came near. She was unconscious. She lay there as the sand storms raged about. When she woke up, her tribe was gone. She was all alone. And it was night time. She would wander the desert for awhile, looking for her family. She could not find them. She would encounter a rather strange beast while looking for them. Something very old and powerful. A beast with intelligence and power. Something the desert people actually feared and respected. That beast would bite her and something of itself would go into her. She would become half human and half beast.

She inherited something from the beast that changed her. She developed a craving for blood. She would wander the desert by night looking for prey. The blood of the living sustained her. It would give her great strength and a very long lifespan. At the time, no one could have known that she was the first of a new breed of creature. The creatures that prowl the night looking for human victims and draining them of blood. Whenever she bit a human and exchanged blood with them, they became like her. Preternaturally strong and fast, blessed with a very long lifespan. These

creatures were known as Blood Drinkers.

England, 2004.

The young woman ran. She ran as fast as she could. She didn't dare turn around, fearing who or what was in hot pursuit of her. She was a young woman

in her early twenties. Her name was Rachel Dailey. She was a street girl. The

member of one of those rare "girl gangs".

She had been on her usual corner, selling dope and promising cheap thrills to the lonely. She was a hustler. Her gang controlled the prostitution and dope dealing on this side of London. Rachel was not someone you should mess with. She was a hardened killer. She once killed a man with a knife. She was dangerous. She was fierce. Now, tonight, she was scared. Something had come to the streets of London.

Something dangerous and powerful. She had heard the thugs talking about it and had

refused to believe it. Now, it was after her. She kept running in the street, avoiding the light. She didn't see the dark form drop from high above and land right in front of her until it was too late. Rachel found herself staring into the eyes of a tall, strikingly beautiful young man.

"Hello." he said.

She gasped. He stared at her. She couldn't believe what she saw. A tall, slender young man with spiky black hair and pale green eyes dressed in black. He stared at her with hungry eyes. She took out her gun. He snatched it from her hand with a speed that surprised her. She tried to put up a fight. His strength was amazing. He simply threw her away like a doll. She fell, twenty feet away. She felt her bones break when she landed on the hard ground. Never before had she felt such strength.

The young man came to her and bent over, looking at her. He lifted her off the ground and brought her close to him, as if he wanted to see her better. She stared at him, fascinated. He stared right back. She reached down into her pocket, trying to take out the small knife she always carried. He must have sensed it for he caught her arm before it even reached her pocket.

"Not gonna work on me." he said.

She struggled, kicking and screaming. The young man grabbed her by the neck, and squeezed. Seconds later, she hung limply in the air, held by his hand. Once the life was ebbing out of her, the young man did something very unusual. He bit her, at the neck. He drank her blood, taking in all that she had been. He drank her blood and with it her life. Once he was done, he threw her into the dark alley in the trash bin.

"Kyrnios, must you always do that?" a voice said.

The young vampire who had just killed the female gangster turned around. He was curious as to who knew his name. He relaxed for he recognized the person who had spoken. Out of the shadows came a man. He was tall, lean and muscular. His skin

was light bronze and he had long black hair. He wore black clothing. He smiled at Kyrnios.

"Greeting, Zythos." said Kyrnios.

The two of them shook hands. They were both vampires. Both had known each other for a very long time. Centuries. They walked down the street, talking casually until they heard the sound of sirens. Kyrnios effortlessly leapt a hundred feet off the ground and landed on the roof of a building. Zythos followed him and for awhile, the two vampires raced through the night. They leapt from rooftop to rooftop, effortlessly covering a dozen square miles in just a few minutes. Kyrnios took Zythos to his loft. They spent the day there.

Kyrnios was lying in bed, far away from the light as possible. He didn't like the daytime but had grown used to it during the centuries that he had been alive. He was just trying to rest when he heard very light footsteps. He got up and found himself staring at a very beautiful sight. His friend Zythos was standing just a few feet away from him, gloriously naked. Kyrnios looked at Zythos's fine muscular male body. The dude had it going on. He looked like he could be an athlete or something.

"Hello." Kyrnios said.

"You ready to embrace me, my prince?" Zythos asked.

Kyrnios took one look at Zythos and felt himself grow weak in the knees. His best friend and fellow vampire was drop dead gorgeous. Zythos came into Kyrnios's bed and they kissed. Kyrnios ran his hands over Zythos's muscular body. So fine and so firm and yet so smooth. He just had to get that body. He kissed Zythos from head to toe and even took his cock into his mouth. He looked into Zythos's beautiful face as he sucked him off, wanting to bring him maximum pleasure. He loved the taste and feel of the other vampire's throbbing manhood inside his mouth. When Zythos came, Kyrnios drank every last drop of his cum. The two lovers rolled around on the bed and Kyrnios climbed on top of Zythos. He felt Zythos's throbbing cock underneath him and just had to have it. He positioned himself to allow Zythos inside him. When Zythos entered him, Kyrnios felt the strange pleasure of letting go and letting someone else be in charge of his body and soul, something he never did. He felt Zythos's hardness inside him and grunted. He furiously stroked his own cock as Zythos fucked him. He looked at Zythos and saw the beautiful man close his eyes and knew what was coming. Zythos came inside him and Kyrnios screamed in both pain and joy. He went into Zythos's welcoming arms and kissed him. Moments later, they were asleep.

When morning came, Kyrnios went to the Darkman Club. It was one of those new gothic clubs in London. He checked them out from time to time. He had been around for centuries. Kyrnios was twenty two years old back in the glorious

year 1090 A.D. He was a young man living in Greece. He met a man named Mateo. Mateo was actually a vampire, one that had been alive since the time of the early Romans. He turned Kyrnios into a vampire. He taught Kyrnios a lot. He taught him how to appreciate the finer things in life and enjoy himself as only the undead could. Kyrnios embraced his new life as a vampire. He had the strength of ten men, and he could move as fast as a cheetah. He could leap incredible heights and survive all kinds of physical trauma and torture because of his body's ability to regenerate.

All the perks of being a vampire. A lot of the things about vampires were crap. They couldn't turn into bats or other things. They couldn't fly. Crosses, garlic and holy water had no effect on them. Neither did silver. They were not crazy about sunlight because it sapped them both mentally and physically. It drained them of any energy they had but it could not kill them. They didn't burst into flames

when exposed to sunlight but they were likely to fall asleep and become utterly helpless.

Kyrnios went inside the Darkman. It was only twelve noon and there were already a lot of people around. Goths. He scoffed. He saw someone who looked familiar. One of the club girls. What was her name? No matter. She came to him, drawn to him because of his magnetic presence. He was tall and handsome, that was part of it but vampiric bodies emitted a sort of pheromone that affected members of both sexes. Kyrnios was not surprised when the young woman approached him. They started talking. It turns out her name was Katrina and she was twenty one years old. She was an aspiring actress in the city. And, oh, she had her eye on him for a long time.

When she invited him to come "visit" a room backstage, he tried really hard to appear surprised.

Kyrnios looked at Katrina. She was tall, with long black hair and alabaster skin. She wore a black leather bustier with a matching black leather miniskirt and black leather boots. She looked hot and she knew it. Kyrnios stared at her, she was a pleasant-looking creature. He made a small gesture with his hand and she came to him. He looked at her body. She had a supple form. Nice breasts, slim waist and great, nice, tight-looking ass. She smiled seductively at him and he tried not to roll his eyes. She kissed him. He looked away and she continued to kiss his neck and chest and made her way to his belly before unzipping his fine black leather pants. She took

his cock out of his pants and was amazed at the size of it. It was not only long but also thick as well. A good ten and a half inches. She just had to taste it.

She licked the head of his cock before licking up and down on the shaft and licking his balls. Her tongue was doing things to him, making his super sensitive skin feel...sensations. She took the cock into her mouth and continued to suck it. She was sucking on it energetically, like she wanted to suck the life out of him. He watched her pretty face as her head bobbed up and down on his cock. Her mouth felt warm around his cool flesh. He came inside her mouth and she drank his seed, drinking his inhuman seed.

Seed that like him was immortal but could never create a new life. He closed his eyes and all he could hear were the slurping sounds her mouth made as she sucked his cock. He took her in his arms and placed her so that she sat astride him. She felt his hard cock underneath her and pulled back her skirt. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. He smelled her womanly smell. Hmm. Sharp and lusty, incredibly demanding.

He penetrated her slowly. He started to fuck her slowly, establishing a good rhythm. He could feel her body growing excited as

his cock slammed inside her pussy. She was undulating and groaning. He thrust into her, always wanting to go deeper and achieving greater and greater penetration. He finally came inside her, shooting his jizz deep inside her pussy. She screamed as he came inside her and gripped his body. She held onto him as if for dear life. He was that good...

A little while later...

Kyrnios was exiting the club. He walked to his Porsche and drove back to his apartment. There wasn't much to be done during the day. Kyrnios had amassed a considerable fortune during the near-millenium that had spent walking the earth. He had a lot of wealth and power. He had things and business transactions to look after.

He was driving when he saw a vision of true beauty...a tall black male who looked like an athlete. The brother was walking around the street, well-dressed and gorgeous. He was walking with an equally alluring black female in a low-cut dress.

He liked the look of those two. He liked it a lot. He was trying to decide which one he was going to fuck when he felt.....something.

Elsewhere.....

something stirred underneath the Egyptian desert. Inside an ancient cave, something moved. Something that had not seen the light of day in many thousands of years.

The creature that crawled out of the deep underground cave stood looking at the world for the first time in many thousands of years. It didn't look dangerous. It was tall and slender and decidedly feminine. It was also not human. A vampire. A female. A female vampire. It was all that and more. It was the First Vampire.

To be continued.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers