Vampiric Change

Story Info
She wants him to change her.
1.2k words
3.91
25.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood in the shadows silently watching her as she made her way down the dark road. She wore tight black leather tonight, he observed. Hardly able to control himself, he took a step forward. She stopped walking and looked up. She couldn't see him, so she continued to walk. Finally, she reached her house and went inside, locking the door behind her.

Danny stepped out from the shadows onto the street. He made his way to her house and around to the backyard. Her window was opened. He smiled. Somehow, perhaps subconsciously, she knew he was coming.

Though it was 3am and he doubted he would be seen, Danny turned around to see if anyone was watching. Then, with a single leap, he jumped into her room. He stood in front of her window, waiting. It wasn't long before she came in.

"Jesus, Danny, you scared me!" she gasped when she saw him. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Where did you go? It's three in the morning, Rei," he studied her expression.

"I was over at Rachel's." She turned to look away.

"Her again?"

"We just talked." She turned back to him. Her grey eyes were captivating and he reached out to brush her long black hair from her face, but she pulled away.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I want to talk to you about something," her tone very serious.

"Okay, what is it?"

"I want you to do it tonight. I want you to change me."

"Are you sure?" he asked, quite shocked. She had told him not more than three weeks before that that she wanted to wait. Danny was beginning to lose hope that they'd be together much longer.

"I'm sure," she said slowly. "I've been thinking about it for the last few weeks. I went to Rachel's to say goodbye."

"Rei, if you would rather wait-"

"I love you and I need to be with you. I'm ready now," she said sternly.

"Once I do it, you'll be dead. There will be no coming back."

"Do it."

"Tonight?" Danny asked slowly.

"Now."

"It's not going to be painless," he warned her.

"I know," she whispered.

Danny stood up and walked around the room. "Rei, you're twenty-three, you've got a whole life in front of you. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I want this more than anything. What are you afraid of? I sense something's wrong," she said slowly.

"What if-" he sighed. "What if I can't stop? What if I lose control?"

Rei stood up and walked to him. She put her hand to his cheek softly. "Danny, you know it's me. That's not going to happen. You'll stop."

"I'm not so sure," he said. "Let me just hold you for a while."

Danny took her hand and pulled her to her bed. She sat beside him and laid her head against his chest. He ran his fingers through her hair softly.

Rei closed her eyes and took his hand, giving it a gently reassuring squeeze.

Danny started to bite her neck softly but kissed it instead. He slid his hand down to the bottom of her black T-shirt and pulled it upwards.

Rei sat up and helped him pull her shirt over her head. Then she laid back against the pillow as he climbed on top of her. He kissed her, softly biting her lower lip. He slid his hands down her sides and up again, stopping at her bra. He reached back and took it off slowly. Rei smiled shyly.

"You're beautiful," he whispered as he kissed down her cleavage. She sighed as his mouth moved to the side and found her nipple, teasing it with his tongue. Then he moved to the other, licking and biting softly.

Rei ran her hand to the back of his neck, rubbing softly with her fingers. She shivered as he kissed down her stomach, licking around her belly button.

Danny playfully bit her pants, and reached up to undo them. Slowly, he kissed her stomach as he pulled them down, revealing her black panties. Rei squirmed as he slipped them down also. He sat up and pulled them off completely, and began to kiss her ankle. She squirmed again as he kissed up her leg and bit her inner thigh. He drew a trickle of blood and licked it up slowly. She let out a soft cry, but moaned as he slipped a finger into her. He ran his tongue along her clit, teasing it, sucking it, licking it. He moved his finger faster and began to lick harder.

Danny then began to touch her clit, play with it, rub it between his fingers. Rei moaned even louder and he started licking it again. She cried out with pleasure and bent her knees more, spreading her legs even further apart. He bit her clit softly and she arched her back, moaning. The she relaxed again and he reached up, running her nipple between his fingers. She moaned again, gently taking his hand. He squeezed her hand softly.

"Stop," she whispered, breathing heavily. He rubbed her clit with his thumb as he kissed his way back up her body to her neck. He bit softly, drawing only a few drops of blood.

Rei ran her hands up to his shoulders and squeezed gently. He reached down with one hand and unbuttoned his jeans. He pushed them down and ran his hand back up her body.

"I love you," Danny whispered into Rei's ear. She smiled and closed her eyes. He entered her in one strong thrust and she moaned loudly, squeezing his shoulders as hard as she could. He cupped her breast in his hand and rubbed softly as he began to slide in and out of her. She held onto him as he moaned also, moving harder and faster into her.

Danny rolled over so that she was on him and she held herself up with her arms, moving up and down on him. He thrust up into her and she bent to kiss him. He rolled her back over and put all his weight on his hips as he came in her. Then he sat up and pulled her to him as he pierced her skin with his teeth. She cried out in pain and he pulled back. He looked at her, unsure whether or not he should continue and she nodded faintly.

Danny licked the blood from her neck and slowly began to suck at the two holes. He drank her blood until there was hardly any left and her body fell limp against him. The change was almost complete, but now she had to drink his blood.

"Rei," he whispered, pushing her hair away from her face. "Look at me."

She opened her eyes but collapsed in his arms once again.

"You have to do this, Rei," he said, worried. He sliced his arm with the knife lying on the dresser beside the bed. He held his arm up to her as the blood poured out.

At first, Rei pulled away, but then began to lick the wound.

"That's it, drink it," Danny said softly. She began to suck the blood.

When she'd had enough, Danny wrapped his arm and laid beside her.

"Get some rest," he said, kissing her cheek. "You'll be okay in the morning."

She whimpered quietly, and fell fast asleep. He held her until morning.