Vampyre of Lust Pt. 02

Story Info
There's a voice within my head, telling me to breed.
1.7k words
4.37
71.9k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers

Chapter 3: What Am I?

Over a century later and I was sitting in a bar, drink in hand, and my panties damp. I studied the males, but most were repulsive or wouldn't last more than two minutes in bed -- I can smell that, it's weird I know -, so I changed my game for that evening and felt my cock bulging outwards slightly. The females were all beautiful that night, most wore tank tops that were tight around their braless breasts, and, I'm not sure why this is, but their flat abdomens made me annoyed.

Pushing aside all thoughts of that I approached a voluptuous blonde with long luscious legs, a slim waist, wide hips, and perky D cups.

"Hello." I said to her and she turned to face me. I knew instantly that she was bisexual, from the way her eyes lit up upon seeing my immortal beauty, but also that she occasionally eyed a male with lust, though now her gaze was trained on my perky DD bosom.

"Hi." She said and extended a hand, "my name's Christi."

"Alianna." I replied and took her hand. I knew that my breath was already affecting her and the contact with my bare flesh had put the nail in the coffin so to speak. I leaned in and kissed her gently and pulled away to gauge her reaction. Her eyes were glazed over, however they were filled with insatiable lust, all of which was for me. I took her hand again and led her out of the bar and too my current residence: a large Victorian style house with a special room devoted to my meals.

When we reached the room my cock was throbbing powerfully, though it was fortunate that my victim was more than willing. I stripped us of our clothes and then laid her down. This is where the fun really begins, I thought and groaned as my tentacles emerged from my back and my cock reached it's full size. Christi stared blankly as my tentacles wrapped around her arms, legs, and waist before lifting her off the ground and then placing her on her knees in front of my pulsating member. I was quite tall, six feet, and since she was only five foot two, I had to squat so that my cock was eye level with her.

"Suck it, and swallow every last drop." I loved it when someone swallowed all my sperm and their stomach became bloated with the sheer volume. She moaned before taking an immediate three inches into her mouth.

"Further." I commanded and she pushed forward, taking the massive cock down her throat. I knew it was hard for her since my cock was roughly four inches thick and she was only human. I could see my cock making a bulge in her throat, and yet she pushed onward, and the bulge moved downward with her.

But I can change that... I gasped in surprise; not once had I desired to change a human being into a vampire. Not a vampire, a carrier. A carrier? A carrier of what?

"My spawn." I answered myself. The moment the thought entered my mind it was all I could think about. Suddenly I came, even I hadn't realised how close I was. Christi swallowed as much as she could, but there was far too much, gallons in fact, and so it spilled from the sides of her mouth and streaked down to her breasts, eventually they were covered in my thick white juices. But she still swallowed enough to force her stomach out a few inches.

I changed her position so that her pussy, which was dripping wet, was directly in front of my cock. I pressed the head against her cunt, covering it in her juices before pushing inside with one thrust. Christi grunted in pain from the sudden and intense stretching, but that didn't stop me. I pushed in until I came to her cervix, where I remained for several seconds. I began to pull out to her groan of protest, and then I shot forward, breaking through her wombs barrier.

Despite having broken into her womb and pressing against the back of it, a good four inches of my penis remained out in the open. Grinning sadistically I pushed still further, eliciting screams of pain from her pouty lips, though these stopped when I finally had every millimetre inside of her moist tunnel. I wanted to enjoy this so I went slowly, pulling out until a single inch remained inside her, before thrusting with slow but inhumanly powerful force. With my cock still inside her I carried her to the large bed that dominated most of the room and rested her on it, allowing my tentacles to retract from her arms and waist. I smiled again and wrapped two tentacles around her large tits, encircling them until the tips of the tentacles reached her rock hard nipples.

She was crying out in orgasm and, while I wouldn't have any trouble disposing of them, I didn't want to risk the neighbours hearing, so another tentacle entered her mouth and she sucked on it like it was the only source of sustenance left. I moved another tentacle, this one a good three inches thick to her undulating asshole. As I hilted inside her again my tentacle began to tease the tighter entrance, its slime dripping down over her rosebud, she knew what was coming, and as my slave she could do nothing but writhe in desperate need to be filled with my appendages and semen. I began to tease her entrance with the tip, pushing in half a centimetre, she was moaning and begging for it around the thick tendril currently lodged in her throat. Who was I to deny her this pleasure? Without a seconds more hesitation I pushed the tentacle in seven inches up her virgin asshole.

Her muffled screams were musical, but I wasn't through yet. In my mind I knew that my children would be shape shifters and thus would be very small until they exited their host and took their own forms, this meant that I had to be prepared for any situation, such as feeding them. I grew two new tentacles, these looked exactly the same as the others, aside from the wicked sharp needle that was the tip, this would inject her with everything she would need to grow. To grow and produce enough milk to feed the starving dozens of my children. I moved the new tentacles to her tits and, before she could look down and see them, I penetrated her breasts, and immediately began to spray the chemical compound that would increase her milk production a hundred fold. Even I was amazed when the effects immediately took hold and her already large tits grew and grew, until they were squashed against the bed, and still they kept growing. Not wanting to risk an injury, I picked her up off the bed and laid down so that she rode my massive cock, which could be easily seen by the bulge protruding from her abdomen. As she rode me I removed the tentacles wrapped around her still growing tits and placed my hand over them. They were massive. Easily a H cup, or maybe a G? I didn't know all I knew was that she wasn't quite done yet.

As I fondled her enlarging breasts the now free tentacles moved to her ass and joined their thicker brother inside her anus. I was getting close now and so I moved the three tentacles through her intestines and into her stomach, where they soon met the other one. She never had trouble breathing, though I have no idea how this was possible. Anyway the four tentacles coiled inside her stomach, more and more of their infinite length coiling into a massive ball of tentacles inside her strengthened body. Soon the ball of tentacles was easily visible from the outside and as her cunt tightened around my pulsating cock I lost it.

The first spurt of cum caused her entire torso to bulge outwards. The needle tentacles had finished injecting her and were now acting as a plug to keep the milk in until I sealed them, but they too unleashed a torrent of cum within her. The next blast was even greater and stretched her even further. I knew I had an enormous supply of cum, but this surprised even me. Over the centuries I always made my female lovers inflate with my cum, but even with the addition of the tentacles, this load was greater than any amount I'd unleashed before. I placed my hands on the sides of her massively bloated belly, unable to reach the front, and was amazed at how hard was despite the fact that it was filled with cum. I pulled out of her womb, my cock spraying a layer of slime over her cervix, causing it to seal shut, keeping every last drop of sperm laden semen inside.

Her stomach had ballooned outward as well, my tentacles having thickened unintentionally to keep all the cum inside. I now removed these tentacles. There was a brief moment of silence before a fountain of my juices exploded from her mouth and gaping anus, covering us both in several thick layers of it. My cock soon disappeared and I laid her barely conscious form beside me, our hands each caressed her bloated womb, me in anticipation, her in absolute wonder and bliss. Then the first ripple came and her eyes rolled back into her head and I knew that her ovaries had been forced to produce hundreds, if not thousands, of eggs so that my sperm may fertilise each and every one. Soon her already swollen womb grew yet again as new life quickly began to take shape within her.

But I felt like this wasn't enough. That simply one woman carrying my children wasn't satisfactory, I wanted, no, needed more. Leaving her to revel in the bliss of her pregnancy I went out to find yet more women and bring them home, though I did not know it at the time I was plotting to rule this world, just through highly unconventional means. Why? I do not know, all I know is that I must create more of my spawn. I wish deeply that I knew where these needs came from, but those thoughts disappeared shortly after they were formed. The reason being because I saw her, my mistress, my creator, my saviour.

"Erena?"

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers