Vandal Hearts Ch. 04

Story Info
Palace ruins.
1.8k words
5.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Palace Ruins

AFTER LEAVING SHUMERIA ASH LEADS his companions to a place full of old looking columns, structures and bridges with pools of crystal clear water flowing throughout.

"This was the palace of the Ashah Dynasty," Ash informs the other two.

"Fifteen years ago Arris' army arrived here," Clint continues the history lesson. "This magnificent palace was burned to the ground. Even now, when it grows dark, the spirits of the dead haunt this place."

"Hey cut it out," Diego says as a chill rips through him. "You're giving me the creeps."

No sooner does he say that a mysterious voice says, "Go back where you came from!"

"What the fuck?" Diego almost yells.

"A curse will befall all who enter here!" the mysterious voice continues.

"Don't be silly," Ash looks over at Diego, taking note of his fear. "Nothing to be afraid of."

"Fools!" the voice says. "Die then if you wish!"

To add to the threat the ground starts to shake.

"What's going on?" Diego asks nervously.

"More tricks," Ash assures him as he braces himself against a pillar.

"I don't think so," Clint says pointing. "Look."

Ahead of them the ground starts to tear open in several places. From beneath the trio sees sets of hands reach up and seconds later they are followed by whole bodies.

"Clay Golems," Ash says. "More magic."

"More like this place being haunted," Diego comments.

The golems let out a roar, flexing their arms outward and then begin their charge. Diego launches arrow after arrow in multiple succession all to no effect as his arrows just seem to sink into their clay flesh and do nothing at all.

The first golem swings at Ash and he ducks the blow to bring his blade across its right knee, carving out a large chunk of clay out. The golem drops to its knee and Clint follows up behind him bringing his sword up to take its head.

Ash follows through with his momentum into another golem. He brings up his shield to guard against a giant fist aimed for his chest. The impact is fierce and he is shook and sent off into a nearby pillar. The golem ignores him and sets his sights on Clint following up with its other fist into the side of Clint's head, sending him reeling into the lake.

"Oh great," Diego gulps.

The golem huffs and stalks toward the archer. Diego pulls out two arrows from his quiver, takes his stance and sends them at the golem. The arrows hit their mark nailing the golem in both eyes. The beast reels back with a roar, clawing at its eyes.

From behind the beast the last of the golems springs up and sends its fist through the other then reaches around with the other and rips it apart. It stands over the ruins looking straight at Diego and points at him then runs its thumb across its throat from left to right.

"Come on then you fucker!" Diego yells.

The golem springs into a sprint toward the archer. He pulls and fires his arrows as fast as he can in the few seconds it takes the golem to cross the small expanse. The golem bats each of the arrows aside never taking off its eyes set with fierce determination from Diego.

Diego stumbles back just as the golem reaches him and trips. The golems hand reaches his throat and begins to tighten then suddenly slackens just as quickly. He sits there for a second then opens his eyes to see Ash standing on top of the golem with his sword stabbed through its head.

"So are you planning on lying there all day?" Ash asks.

"Pfft," Diego huffs. "While you guys are off doing whatever, I'm left with all the hard work."

"Hey shit happens," Clint says crawling out of the water.

"My clay golems!" a petite young woman with brown hair yells as she emerges from behind a column.

"That doesn't sound like the same voice," Ash remarks spinning around to regard the young woman.

"This is the one who created the golems?" Clint asks looking her over.

That was a pretty vicious thing to do," Diego scolds.

"You're the vicious ones!" she yells stepping forward, challenging them. "Trying to make my daddy into a traitor!"

"Daddy?" Ash questions. "Who are you?"

"Eleni Dunbar. Daughter of Magnus Dunbar," she answers proudly.

"General Dunbar?" Ash asks shocked. "But it seems that you're misinformed. We're just trying to—"

"Miss Eleni!" a man yells out interrupting.

An old man carrying a staff shuffles across the old stone bridge spanning over the lake Clint was thrown into. The old man is dressed in white robes with a long, grey beard has the look of a priest.

"Huxley, I told you not to follow me!" Eleni turns to yell at the old priest.

"But Miss Eleni," Huxley begins to argue before he notices the others. "Oh, some gentlemen from the DSF, I hope she didn't bother you."

"Bother?" Diego says sarcastically. "She tried to kill us."

Huxley instantly drops to the ground and bows down to Ash and the others. "A thousand humble pardons my lords. I am Miss Eleni's tutor, Huxley Hobbes. It seems as if the young miss has heard some foolish rumors—"

"It isn't a foolish rumor you old fuck!" she says angrily.

Ash quickly intercedes by stepping over to Eleni and softly grabbing her arm. "Please just listen to our side of the story," he says. "Some say that Magnus was planning a coup, buy we never believed it."

Her demeanor instantly changes. "So you think something happened to him?"

"That's what we came to this island to find out."

"I believe you. Let's get started."

"Absolutely not!" Huxley huffs. "I won't allow it, Miss. You are in my charge as commanded by your father."

"It's my decision!" she protests. "And stop calling me Miss!" She turns to Ash with a pleading look in her eyes. "Please Ash I want to help my father. Let me come with you."

"Okay, but you better be able to take care of yourself."

"Thanks Ash!"

"What?" Huxley nearly screams. "in that case, I shall be forced to go as well. Although I appear frail, I am a master of healing. You will need my help."

"Even the old guy is gonna come with us?" Diego mutters to Clint. "Oh man."

Clint just glares at him, but remains wordless.

.

Imperial Prison

KANE DOESN'T SAY A WORD as Sabina pulls him closer. She feels his balls gently and starts licking everything. The excitement she feels, like she does each time they are together, makes her dizzy. Her stomach and hands tremble as she is in her own personal heaven.

Kane runs his fingers through her hair and moans softly. Sabina has several mini-orgasms going on in her pussy, which now soaks the floor. She tastes his precum and swallows it down, savoring the taste. His warm hands are all over her face and through her hair as he reaches down to finger her pussy.

Sabina jumps as he rubs her clit gently. She feels a big climax coming on so she strokes him faster as she puts her lips over the head of his cock and lets her mouth get it wet and slick. Her climax is coming and her pussy twitches on his fingers. She moans out of control as she feels him getting ready to cum. She jacks him off as fast as she can and pushes his cock in her mouth as far as she can get it. Her whole body begins to shake as her climax is here. She yells a muffled yell with his cock deep in her mouth, then she feels it...

Hot, slick cum pumps in her mouth as he moans loud. Sabina tastes it first and then the overflow comes out the sides of her mouth. It provides the aroma she longs for. Her pussy starts to drip juice on his fingers as she moves it back and forth on them. She swallows some and feels the heat all the way down her throat as he pumps more and more into her mouth.

Kane's fingers cause jolt after jolt in her pussy as she fucks them. As his knees weaken and he slowly drops to the floor, she follows him down, still sucking him for every drop of cum that he has. She shakes with more jolts of pleasure still when she pulls her mouth off his cock to lean back to let his cum slowly slide down her throat.

They lay there wordlessly for a moment before Kane stirs and starts to roll over on top of Sabina. He is stopped short at a knock then the opening of the door to the small room.

"This had better be good," Kane threatens with fire in his eyes.

"Forgive me sir," a Crimson Soldier interrupts, "but your father demands your presence immediately."

CHAINED TO A POST IN the middle of a darkened room is Count Claymore. His clothing has gone from elegance to near rags in just the very little time he has spent in this place. His face is bruised and swollen and from all appearances no longer looks like the nobleman he is but more like common street rabble.

"C'mon old man, tell us what you know!" Kane yells at him. He steps forward and back hands him across the face, spattering blood against the far wall.

"Oooof," Count Claymore rasps. "I know...nothing."

"Don't lie Count," Hel says from the door way where he is lurking. He is dressed in grand robes and armor with his grey hair is elegantly combed back across his head. "As the highest ranking nobleman, you must know!"

The count remains silent, trying force out thoughts of this place from his mind.

"Fool!" Kane yells as he raises his hand again. "My father heard you." He strikes the man once more across the face. "How about that?"

"Hey it's not nice to mistreat old people," a voice says from outside the prison cell.

Kane and Hel both turn to see the cell gates roll down and Dolf Crowley walk in.

"Oh, it's you," Hel says unbothered.

"Don't kill the old fool, yet," Dolf says as she stands beside Hel. "There is still valuable information that we require."

Kane laughs. "I like you. You're almost as evil as I. Would you like to take a crack at breaking this son of a bitch?"

"Enough, Kane!" Hel orders his son. "So, Dolf," he says turning toward the younger man. "How goes our little plan?"

Dolf smiles. "Everything is going as scheduled. Just to be sure, one of my people has even infiltrated their group.

"Good." Hel grins. "Now we just have to wait for them to arrive at Gillbaris Island."

"Gillbaris Island?" Count Claymore gasps. "No, you mustn't!"

"Ho, ho!" Dolf says enthusiastically. "I knew you knew something."

"Ooops."

Kane cracks hid knuckles. "Now you can tell me everything you know."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pam's New Year's Celebration Ends W Drinking wife winds up pleasing the group.in Group Sex
The Teasing Comes To an End Beautiful wife and mother pleases husband.in Loving Wives
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Fitting Room Chronicles 01 What starts as a peep show, becomes so much more. in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Fall of Lana Craft Introduction by the narrator.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories