Vanessa and I - Ch 02: Our First MFM

Story Info
The first time I had to share my wife with another man.
2k words
4.01
90.1k
21

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

##Just a little backstory in case you haven't read Chapter 1.

Hi, I'm Dax, and my wife is Vanessa. I would like to tell you a story. First, here's some background so you can understand out situation a little better.

We are both 26 years young, and have been married five years. We have four young children together, and gratefully, Vanessa's mother watches them on the weekends. V and I have always been... willing to experiment. I guess she introduced me to it - she was more experienced than I when we hooked up. She actually introduced me to the wonder that is the threesome.

We have a few rules that we follow.

##The Rules

Rule #1. I can not cum in another woman's pussy. Another man can not cum inside Vanessa's pussy. Anywhere else is fair game - in the ass, mouth, on the body. There's something...very intimate about cumming inside a woman's pussy. We don't want any extramarital feelings to develop.

Rule #2. No cheating. Threesomes are ok - affairs are not.

Rule #3. If I want to invite another woman into our bed, I must allow Vanessa to invite another man.

###Vanessa (My wife) Vanessa is tiny - she is just 4'8" tall and weighs 95 lbs - she is ultra skinny. She has short brown hair, big brown eyes, and small breasts with tiny little nipples. Oh, and a surprisingly plump little ass. She is super toned and muscular - like me, she's always at the gym. No flab, even after 4 children. She had all her hair lasered off her entire body - except her head.

She measures 30B-21-33 - there's that plump ass I told you about. She has very large pussy lips that hang low, surrounding her rather large hole. She's not at all tight after four natural childbirths. Very experienced.

###Dax (Me) Im a big guy - 6'3" and 215 lbs. I have a shaved head and brown eyes. I'm very muscular, with a six pack and pretty impressive biceps. Like Vanessa, I'm always in the gym. People say I can be intimidating.

My cock measures 4.5 inches long, and is about average thickness. It looks even smaller on my large frame. Vanessa, thankfully, thinks it's cute.

###Chloe Chloe stands tall at 5'11", and weighs 140 lbs. she measures a perfect 36C-24-38. That's a 38 - her ass is big, round, and perfectly firm.

She has long straight blond hair and crystal clear blue eyes. 36C, big firm ass. All hair has been lasered off, and she has the tightest pussy in the world. It's like a fucking vice. A magical little vice. Sometimes I feel like there are jealousy issues with Vanessa.

***OK, now on to the story.***

This is a flashback to the very night before Vanessa and I said our vows. We were in the living room, getting playful. She was wearing one of my shirts and a pair of thong panties, and I was in boxers.

While I was kissing her neck, she tells me she has a surprise for me - Chloe is coming over at midnight.

If I wasn't hard yet, I sure was after hearing that.

"You remember the rules, though, don't you?" My dear wife asks as she drops to her knees and expertly slips out my cock and begins to suck it.

"Of course - I haven't cheated on you ever, and you know I've never cum inside another woman."

Briefly taking my now-hard cock out of her mouth. Vanessa says "You haven't forgotten Rule #3, have you?"

It's hard to think when you're drunk, like I was. It's even harder when your hot fiancé is sucking your cock. Rule 3.... Rule 3. OH. RULE 3!

My head spun for a moment - rule 3 was the one I agreed to as my cock was about to enter paradise (Chloe) for the first time. I agreed to it without thinking. It was the one where I agreed to let men into our bed if Vanessa was to let women in.

We had had over a dozen threesomes by this point - with Chloe and a few other women. Lots of threesomes, all women. I figured Rule 3 was just V's way of making sure I was fair - I hadn't heard a word about it since the first time.

My voice shaking slightly, I said "Yea, I remember rule 3."

Taking her lips off me again and just stroking me, V looks me in the eye "I need to know that you were serious about it. That you mean it."

Gulping, I say "Of course, V. I would do anything for you."

V was silent for a moment. Contemplating. "We have another guest before Chloe gets here." Apparently unwilling to talk about it more, she engulfs my cock once more, and I let it go.

I'm nearly ready to cum when I hear a knock at the door.

V stops her magic despite my groaning and goes to get the door. I tuck my raging erection back into my boxers, fearful of what was to come.

Seconds later, V reappears, holding the hand of a tiny (maybe 5'6, 140 lbs) man. "Dax, this is Luke."

"Honey, can I talk to you for a minute?" I whisk V away to the next room.

"Luke? Your ex-boyfriend Luke?" I demand.

"I know it seems weird. But threesomes are supposed to be fun, and I know Luke and I had fun when we had sex. I need to know that you can handle this. That you're OK with this. You promised that you were."

I was silent for nearly a minute, contemplating. The woman that I was to marry tomorrow wants to fuck another man tonight. I agreed to it hastily long ago, and have been enjoying the spoils ever since. And, the amazing Chloe would be here in just 4 hours.

"OK. I'll try this."

V's face lit up and she squealed, dragging me back to the living room where Luke had found a seat on the couch.

V pushed me down next to him, and put on some music. I then watched, to my disbelief, my fiancé start to dance. Innocently at first, but then she would lift up her shirt while she was facing away from us, showing off her plump little ass. Before I knew it, she had removed her shirt, and turned around, showing off those amazing B cup tits to another man.

V stopped dancing and leaned in to kiss me deeply. Then she leaned over to kiss Luke. Watching them kiss was like getting stabbed in the heart. It was over quickly, and V dropped to her knees in front of me. She grasped the waistband of my boxers, I lifted up slightly, and she slipped them off. My cock was soft - I was turned on but really uncomfortable with the situation. When I'm soft, I'm not very big at all - it shrinks to about an inch, and the head hides inside my foreskin. V says it's cute, like a little Combo.

Once again she was giving me amazing head, and I was quickly rock hard in her mouth. Minutes passed, and I looked over - V's hand was rubbing Luke's crotch through his shorts. She stops sucking me long enough to say to Lance "take it off".

I go back to enjoying my blow job while he strips. The next time I glance over, I choke. Vanessa is blowing me but stroking another man's hardening cock - and it's fucking huge. Like, fucking huge. It had to be nine inches long, and it had to be twice as thick as my own, now inadequate, cock. I suddenly felt incredibly uneasy about this whole thing. The condition of V's pussy also became clear - no wonder she was looser than normal.

Looking me in the eyes, V pleads for permission. I give nothing, but she takes that as my acceptance. She releases my cock from her mouth, slides in front of Luke, and somehow, somehow, unhinged her jaw and begins to slide that monster between her lips. After a few minutes, she had worked in nearly two thirds of it - it was like nothing I've seen before, even in porno.

Luke is clearly in heaven. I never thought I'd see my fiancé with another man's cock between her lips, but here I am.

Wanting to get back in control, I stand and get behind V. I lift her up so she is inner hands and knees, then enter her easily from behind. Her pussy is gushing, and on fire. It feels lovely as I pound it.

I say nothing as I see Luke reach into his pants for a condom - one of those Magnum's which I always thought were just to impress women, and pounded away as Vanessa unwrapped it and rolled it (tightly) onto his cock. It looked uncomfortably tight, and didn't reach down the entire length - about an inch at the base remained bare.

I knew I couldn't stop what was coming, or my marriage would end before it started. I pulled out of V, and she scrambled to climb onto Luke's lap. She hovered above his huge cock for a moment, looking back at me. "Are you sure?" She mouthed. I, resigned, nod slightly.

V begins to lower herself, and I watched intently as Luke's huge cock stretched her ample lips wide. V had her first orgasm of the night before he was fully inside her - she never came from vaginal sex.

Finally, she was fully lowered, and had the entire monster cock inside her. I simply watched in perverse horror and passion as she rose and lowered, taking every inch of that thing into her, rising up until it was nearly out, then swallowing it again. It didn't seem possible, as tiny as she is.

Twice more, I watch my fiancé's body rack in orgasm, her moans filling the room.

Not really knowing what to do in a threesome of this kind, I simply watched. Before long, it was clear that Lance was near his release, and V reminded him that he could not come inside her.

Lance lifted V up, and she dropped to her knees as he removed the over-stretched condom. Once again she took a good two-thirds of his cock in her mouth, stroking the base as she sucked him.

That was fucking hot, but I was more interested in her pussy, which was now available. I lift her up again and enter her from behind. She was positively soaked, and felt entirely different than before. In fact, there was barely any sensation at all until I was fully inside her. I fucked her hard, but there was almost no feeling - she would need time to return to normal.

Meanwhile, Luke is moaning and, apparently, emptying his balls into my fiancé's willing mouth. Satisfied that he was empty, she releases his cock. I have a death grip on her waist and am pounding as hard as I can, trying to find some friction. She's moaning quietly, but I'm sure it feels about the same to her.

After awhile, I stop pounding and pull out. She guides me to the couch, where she goes directly after my balls, sucking one, then then both into her mouth. She's stroking me at the same time - always a quick way to get me off. Within minutes I'm cumming, all over V's hand and face, a little in her hair.

V lays her head down against my softening cock, and I just stroke her hair... we're both exhausted. We must have passed out, because the next thing we knew, there was a knock at the door. A quick glance around showed that Luke was gone, and it was midnight. Chloe was here, and I was instantly hard at the thought. Tonight would be a very, very good night.