Vanessa and I - Ch 06: A Couple

Story Info
V and I meet with a couple for a wild night.
4.9k words
4.13
30k
15

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

##Intro

This is a multi-part story - you should read the first parts first.

The morning after I inflicted my own punishment on V to get back at her for punishing me, I awoke to the smell of waffles. The next day, too. And the day after that. V was as sweet as could be — but she did walk a little funny for the first day.

On the third day, she said those dreaded works as I stuffed my face with delicious homemade waffles.

"Can we talk?"

"Of course, V. What's on your mind?"

She took a deep breath, and said "I am really sorry about what I put you through. We have been busy punishing each other when we should be enjoying each other. I am sorry Dax."

Shocked, I almost choked on my waffles. I tried to play it cool though - this is what I was really hoping for - a return to normal.

"Babe I'm sorry too - you didn't deserve what I did to you, either."

"Forgive me?"

With that, I scooped her up and planted her on my lap, pressing my lips against hers and my tongue in her mouth. Before I knew it, V was reaching down and rubbing my already hardening cock through my boxers. She undoes my fly and pulls out my now rock-hard cock. She slips her panties to the side and lowers herself onto me. V's pussy is on fire and sopping wet.

V rides me as I squeeze her ass, and she rises and falls faster and faster. Too soon, I feel my orgasm rising, and I don't hold back, squeezing her ass tight as I spray her insides. V half smiles and half sighs as she plants one last kiss on my lips before rising off me and pulling her panties back into place.

"Finish your breakfast before it gets cold." V coos. "There's one more thing I want to talk to you about."

Freshly satisfied and eating once more, I just nod for her to continue.

"I want to try something new if you want to. I know you haven't had another woman in a long time, and I...umm... Would you want to be with a couple?"

"A couple" I sputter "like two women?"

V giggles. "No silly, a husband and wife. And before you ask, she is HOT."

"I've never thought about doing a couple before... But it sounds like it could be fun."

"I have one more question, and it'd important."

"Go ahead."

"Well" V stammers again, playing with her phone. "How do you feel about interracial?"

Before I could respond, V continues. "The wife is black - do you want to see her?"

I wish I could say I wasn't relieved when V said that, but I was. The wife was black, not the husband. I feel terrible for even thinking it, but I don't really want a black guy with a huge cock railing my wife.

"Sure" I manage to get out.

V flips to a photo album in her text messages and hands me her phone.

My future lover is smiling the first photo, and true to V's word, she is smoking hot. She's wearing a yellow one piece bathing suit with a deep plunge, and her tits were gigantic. Huge. Stunning. Her waist was tiny, and her hips were wide - she had this amazing hourglass figure.

Seeing my eyes go wide, V whispers "Scroll down".

So I do, and gasp, as I feel my cock stir.

The mystery beauty was turned away this time, and the back of the bathing suit is a thong, revealing her huge, perfectly round ass. I scroll some more. In the next photo, Shonda (my new crush) is turned back to the camera, with the top of her suit peeled down. She has just two fingers trying to cover each of her huge nipples - what a tease. Those tits are glorious.

The next and final photo shows her with the bathing suit on the ground, glorious tits in full view. My cock was raging once again.

"When do you want to get us all together?" I shakily ask, trying not to reveal my desire.

"They are staying at our place Friday night."

The next two days took forever, and Friday's work day was the very worst. Finally 8PM on Friday rolled around, and the doorbell finally chimed. V got out of the pool, wearing her tiny g-string bikini. She wraps a small towel around her waist and tells me to wait.

It was a good five minutes before V returned, with a stunning, tall, curvaceous, plunging swimsuit-clad black goddess in tow. My cock went into overdrive, completely ruining my ability to get out and say hello. Instead I swim over to the side and she leans down, her huge tits almost spilling out, and gives me a half hug.

"Please have a beer, I tell our guest, (named Shonda, I found.) She thanks me and grabs one, while V and I work on our third (for her) and fifth (for me.)

My eyes do not leave that huge, amazing thong-clad ass as she sauntered over to the cooler. We begin to drink and make small talk, and I finally ask the obvious question.

"Shonda, is your husband coming?"

Shonda laughs "Of course - Ty is so exited about finally meeting V. He had to stay a little late at work. He should be here any time."

By the time the doorbell chimed again, Shonda had thrown back two beers, I had finished six, and V was nearly done her fourth. V and I were really tipsy, and really horny.

V hops up, wraps the towel around her, and goes for the door once more. Again, about five minutes later, she returns. If I had been taking a sip at the time, I would have choked on my beer.

Behind my tiny, pale, wife, was one of the largest, darkest men I've seen in my life. He absolutely dwarfed V, probably standing 6'8, maybe 6'9. He towered a good two feet over my wife, and had to be 270, 280 lbs. His muscles positively rippled as he followed in his swim trunks.

What the fuck did I agree to. I'm going to need more beer.

I hold it together, and we make our introductions. I drink a lot more, and eventually we get out of the pool, towel off, and head to the living room. Somehow I end up seated on a couch with Shonda, and Ty is sitting with V. My head is spinning from the beer.

I mention to Ty how stunning his wife is. Ty doesn't hold back "Your wife is the hottest little thing I've ever seen. No offense baby" he tossed at Shonda.

Shonda gives him a dirty, drunken look as she puts her hand on my chest and says to her husband "I'm looking forward to a little white chocolate any way."

Everyone gets a little quiet, and we all realize, half or more drunk, that it's time. I'm pretty blitzed, and couldn't stop thinking about what was probably going to happen to my wife, but I couldn't pry my eyes away from Shonda's tits. Alcohol had removed her inhibitions, and she picked up my hand, and placed it on one of her massive globes.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Ty took that as permission, as he quickly ripped my wife's bikini top off, revealing her pale, tiny tits. Fuck. I need to show that I'm the alpha male here. I need to make Ty's wife cum before he does the same to mine. I need to assert my dominance.

I lean in for a kiss, and begin to peel Shonda's suit down, and start massaging her amazing tits. I take one in my mouth, then the next. Before I know it, I am peeling her suit clean off, revealing her bare pussy.

I get down on my knees and spread her legs wide. Shonda's pussy is beautiful - tiny, dark lips, and bright pink center. It gaped open, and I began to attack it with my tongue. I ate and lapped at that delicious black pussy until she cried out in orgasm, her body quaking, and her legs gripped tight around my head.

When I came up to breathe, I looked over to check on V. Her bikini bottom was still on, and she was the one on her knees.

"Fuck!" I said out loud, as I witnessed my wife attempting to suck what had to be the very biggest cock on the planet. It was dark black and rock hard. Impossibly long. Impossibly thick.

V somehow unhinged her jaw and took in maybe 3 inches of the monster. At LEAST 8 inches were left. My wife was sucking an 11 inch cock mere feet from me, and her lips were stretched impossibly tight around it.

I guess I know why Shonda's pussy gapes.

Shonda needed a minute to recover, so I just watched. Soon it was clear Ty wanted more inside V, and she just couldn't take any more in her mouth. He pulls her up, slides her g string down, and I can see her pussy dripping from her. Her prominent lips hang low, obviously aching to take that monster as deep as she can. My cock is raging.

V turns her ass toward Ty, and climbs on his lap. She grasps his cock, her hand looking comically small, and begins to lower herself. When the head reached her glistening lips, she paused. It looked impossible - if was just too big. The dark skin of his tool looked imposing against her pale white skin and bright pink pussy.

V pushed herself down as she held tight, and slowly, finally, her pussy opened wide enough, and the head of Ty's cock disappeared inside her. V's moan at that moment was raw, guttural.

Ty's hands were on my wife's perfect little tits, and as she rose and pushed down, slowly more of his cock disappeared inside her. Inch after inch, he was making my wife his own. Every time he went a little deeper, V would moan a little louder, going over the abyss again and again.

Shonda was out of her daze, and slid down on the floor next to me, her hands all over me. She whispers in my ear "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yes" I hear myself whisper back, not sure if she's talking about my wife's pussy, Ty's cock, or the two of them together, as I finally watch V lower herself fully onto Ty's horse cock, taking all 11 and a half inches (I asked later) into her married pussy, her big lips stretched wide around the incredible thickness. V orgasmed yet again, and rested there for a minute, trying the impossible task of getting used to the size. I don't even know how it was possible to fit that giant cock into my tiny wife.

Shonda stirred, and started crawling across the floor toward Ty and V. My eyes were ripped away from my wife's cunt, and focused on Shonda's huge, incredible ass. It was huge but taut, firm, perfectly smooth.

When she got to my wife and her husband, she wasted no time. I heard V moan, and my gaze was ripped from Shonda's ass. I saw this black goddess furiously licking my wife's clit, all while she was impaled on Ty's giant cock.

Slowly, V began to rise and fall again, taking less than half of Ty's cock out each time. Shonda licked and licked, going from V's clit, to Ty's cock, to his huge balls, back to his cock, and then back to V's clit. V began to shake again, and cried out in orgasm number 5. It was too much for me, and I strip off my shorts, my cock throbbing, needing release. I kneel behind Shonda, caressing her giant ass, wrapping my hands around her huge hips. My cock found its way to her sopping, gaping hole. I slipped in easily - there was no friction at all. It was way worse even than fucking V. Ty's massive cock had good and truly ruined this beauty.

No matter. It was still warm. It was still wet. It was still pussy. The pussy of a black goddess. Her ass was still glorious. I fucked her like I meant it, though I had to take really shallow thrusts because I kept falling out. She was far too wet and far too loose to keep a grip on my cock.

My eyes were fixated on the site in front of me. Ty's hands were wrapped tight around V's waist. He was moving her up and down on his cock - clearly in control, but about to lose it. Shonda was licking everything, but now focusing on Ty's shaft. Faster he lifted my wife, harder he slammed her back down. Louder she moaned, as her body quaked in orgasm again and again. 8. 9.

Suddenly Ty moaned, and slammed V down fully, his whole body shaking. He was flooding my wife's cunt, more and more. Finally, he let go of her waist, and V slowly rose, cum flooding out. When she finally cleared his cock, her huge lips gaped wider than I'd ever seen them, and cum still poured out.

Shonda moved quickly, pressing her mouth to V's ruined, leaking cunt. V was stunned, but grabbed the back of Shonda's head anyway. Shonda devoured V's pussy, making her cum once more, all while drinking down the rest of Ty's deposit.

I slowed my thrusts, wondering what just happened, yet again. I guess there are no rules today.

V stumbles back onto Ty's lap, his cock softening for now. I pulled out of Shonda, and she turns, pushing me to the ground. She climbs on top, and grasps my raging erection, and slips it inside her. She crushes her lips against mine, forcing her tongue into my mouth this time. I taste my wife's juices and... well I'm not going to think about that.

My hands grasp Shonda's huge hips tightly, as she begins thrusting shallowly - the first few times, my cock fell out of her. Ten minutes or so of shallow thrusts and Shonda & I both realized this wasn't working. She rose and turned around, lowering herself on my abdomen, and began furiously rubbing her own clit. At the same time, she grasps my cock, and begin stroking it, the head touching her wetness on and off.

Shonda's moans became more intense, and I knew her second orgasm was near. Mine was closer, and I groaned as my cock exploded, spraying cum all over her pussy, hand, and thighs. She moved down slightly, and my still spurting cock entered her warm, gooey hole. Her fingers worked faster, and finally she began to quiver and moan, as her second orgasm washed over her.

Exhausted once more, Shonda rolled off me, and lay next to me, her head on my chest. My view now unobstructed, I realized that V was on her hands and knees, with Ty behind her, shoving his massive tool inside. V's moans, now that I wasn't distracted, were clear. Ty was thrusting deep, burying his full length inside my wife. Her moans reached their crescendo twice, three times. (11? 12 total? It was hard to keep count at this point.)

Ty had his hands wrapped around my wife's tiny waist, pounding her with no mercy. He was pulling out maybe 7,8 inches each time, and pounding it back inside. Slap, slap, slap.

V's moans were non-stop "Yeah, oh yea. Mmm more. Harder. Deeper. Baby. Fuck I love you. Your cock is amazing" You get the idea. Barbs, each of them. Not able to watch, but not able to look away without a distraction, I move down between Shonda's legs, and gently begin to lap at her sloppy pussy. I need to get her going again.

She gently moans, and I start to work harder, licking her all over, attacking her clit. Her sounds of approval get me hard, and I start to think about giving her another orgasm. She is thinking the same of me, it seems, and blurts out "Lets sixty nine."

Not one to argue, I lay down, facing away from my wife, and Shonda climbs on top the opposite way. She plants her still-sloppy pussy in front of my mouth, and I begin to attack her clit as she swallows my cock with ease.

We are into it for a few minutes when I hear V orgasm yet again, and cry "Baby no more... I need a break." Her cunt must be sore.

I guess Ty pulled out, because seconds later, I felt something above my head. I opened my eyes and nearly screamed, as Ty's cock was making a beeline for Shonda's gaping hole. I didn't know what to do, and Shonda's mouth felt amazing on my cock, so I kept licking her clit as he entered her. I was absolutely humiliated - Ty's massive cock was splitting Shonda open as he thrusted inside her. It was too close to my tongue - touching was inevitable. His balls began to brush across my forehead.

I continued to lick her clit as best I could. Meanwhile Shonda was moaning louder and louder, and had stopped sucking my cock. her whole body shook violently as she yelled out, and quickly after, Ty thrusted deep, and his cock began to twitch. Cum began to spill out of Shonda's cunt as he pumped her full. It was everywhere, everywhere. I continued to lap at her clit.

Ty pulled out, his cock nearly slapping against my face as he exited. A flood of semen followed, and I couldn't avoid it. I was humiliated, but my cock was ready to explode. I lifted Shonda up, and put her on her back, and mounted her. My cock slipped between her lips with ease, and I pounded furiously. I might as well have been fucking a jar of mayonnaise. There was no feeling at all, besides warmth and wetness. Shonda didn't moan at all, and I was dying to get release.

I pull out of her, and go up to her face. I press my cock against her closed lips, and they open slightly. She is nearly passed out after her orgasm. I push inside, and she opens. I hold the back of her head and began to roughly fuck her mouth. (That's one good thing about not having a giant tool - mouth fucking.) Finally my cock shudders, and I begin flooding Shonda's sweet mouth.

I pull my soft cock from Shonda, only to see her start to moan softly. I try to push it back in, only to have her turn her head and moan again. Her hand moves between her legs, to the back of V' head. My wife is eating Shonda's pussy like a pro, and Shonda is loving it. V is moaning too, and I realize that Ty is fucking her from behind again. How the fuck is he hard again so fast?

He just dominates her, and her moans are intense as she licks and licks. V cums, then Shonda, then V again, and V once more. She's slowing down, unable to keep up the pace.

Meanwhile my cock is fully at attention once more, needing somewhere warm.

Ty pulls out, sensing that V needs a break. She immediate crawls over to me and climbs on top of me, my cock slipping between her slippery lips as she tries to fuck me. Her pussy feels like Shonda's - there is no friction, and it keeps falling out. I grasp her waist tight, and she moves up and down slowly, very gently, as she kisses me.

The moans to my side tell me that Ty is fucking his wife, and she quickly orgasms twice, and begs for a break. He's not done yet, and there's no pussy to fill.

I put it out of my mind as I make love to my wife. I caress her and kiss her neck. Suddenly I see a black hand coming over her shoulder and groping her tits. V moans, and reaches back, I assume to stroke Ty.

V half turns her head to kiss Ty, and I'm all but forgotton. She breaks off the kiss for a moment to say:

"Ty, fuck me - I need some dick inside me now."

I guess my dick doesn't count, since it's still inside her.

Ty lifts V up slightly slightly so my cock falls out. He immediately slams his cock in her newly-available pussy, and begins hammering her from behind, not holding back.

V's nails are digging into my chest as her whole body shakes violently from the thrusting, and then back to back to back orgasms. Meanwhile, I'm a fucking mattress. Slap, slap, slap. My rock-hard and ignored cock is trapped under my wife.

Finally Ty tenses up and thrusts deep, unloading his balls in my wife once more. As soon as he pulls out, I feel the warm, sticky cum flood out and all over me.

He pulls out and goes to lay down. I adjust V so my cock slips inside her gaping, gooey snatch. I lift her gently, then pull her down, again and again. V is breathing heavy, slowly. She's not making a sound. I look, and her eyes are closed. That motherfucker knocked her out.

I need to cum.

I look over to the black goddess, but she's passed out too. My choices are, fuck my sleeping wife, or fuck somebody else's sleeping wife. I don't think we know this couple so well that I could get away with that.

Gently, I roll over with V so I'm on top of her. I fuck her for a bit, but can't get the friction to cum. I could jerk off, but... No. Maybe?

Looking down, at my sleeping wife's cum-covered and gaping pussy, I wonder. No. Well...

I pull my cock out so just the head is inside V. I wrap my hand around the rest of my cock, and gently push up. Her lips open without protest, and accepts my hand,with my cock inside it. Fully inside, I begin to slide my hand up and down my cock inside her. Next I keep my hand still as I fuck it, still fully inside her. That's what I need.

It doesn't take me long, and just before I cum I pull out and spray my smallest load of the night on her belly, then roll over and pass out along with everyone else.

Hours later I'm woken up by the obvious sound of a woman's orgasm. I opened my eyes to see V on top of Shonda in a 69, Shonda still shuddering, and a moaning and crying out "yes more" and "no more" "deeper" "no no stop" "no don't stop" over and over. My vision comes fully into focus, and Ty has an iron grip on my wife's waist as he is burying his cock in her married pussy.

12