Vanessa and I - Ch 09: Good Friends

Story Info
I get to know Di a little better.
2k words
4.36
17.6k
8

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Di and V have become fast friends. They hang out often, and our house and theirs. They spend a lot of time of time in our backyard, working on their tans. They even shop together.

I often come home from work early to find the two ladies out back catching some sun - V in her micro bikini bottoms, with her bronzed tits catching some rays, Di in her conservative bikini with boyshort bottoms.

Every once in a while, I will come home early while V is out shopping, and Di is alone having a swim. I always change and join her immediately, and we have a great time.

Today, I left work early - the A/C was out at the office, so we closed at 11. I decide a nice swim and some beer is just what I need, as I change into my little red suit. V is off visiting some friends in Arizona, so it will just be me.

I throw a few of a new beer into a cooler - it's about twice as strong as what I normally drink. It's that kind of day. I head out back and, wonderfully, see my sexy neighbor in our pool. She stops when she sees me, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Dax, I didn't know you were home" Di stammers.

"You know you are welcome to come over whenever you like, I told you that. Want a beer?"

"Isn't it a little early for that?"

"Not for me. Not here." I open two and lean down to hand her one. She seems to agree, and throws it back quickly. It seems like a good idea, so I do the same. I open two more and she smiles.

I slip into the pool and begin to drink, really enjoying this new beer - it is excellent.

Somehow Di finishes before me, and her eyes are already looking glassy. I don't think she realized how potent this stuff is.

I laugh "finished already? There's plenty more."

My neighbor giggles. She stands fully, her breasts rising above the water, and I notice her new bikini. The top has triangle cups - not micro like V's, but smaller than Di usually wears. It shows a lot of cleavage, which is pale white against the rest of her nicely tanned skin.

I whistle approvingly at her daring.

As she turns and begins to walk up the ladder, i realize she has new bikini bottoms too. They're boyshort style still, but they're much, much smaller. I wouldn't call them a thong, but nearly the bottom half of her big, round, pale white ass cheeks are visible below the small suit.

Immediately my cock begins to stir.

I watch her half-stumble to the cooler, my eyes not leaving her ass, and she retrieved and opened a couple more beers. As she walks back, she wraps her lips around one and takes a deep swig. Then she does the same with the other.

I don't know if she's trying to turn me on or not, but she is. By the time she reaches down with my beer, she has drank half of it. I take care of the rest, and she makes quick work of hers.

Watching her in that revealing bikini, her lips wrapped around those bottled... I needed a shower. I hop out of the water, thankful that I hadn't popped wood yet. I head quickly for the shower and turn it on, and then strip off my tiny suit. The cool shower feels wonderful.

Just when my mind is finally moving away, I hear my stall door open. Before I can react, Very Drunk Di enters and closes the door behind her.

"The water next door isn't working, so I thought we could share. You don't mind, do you?"

Before I can answer and tell her this isn't right, she's squeezing past me, until she's standing in front of me facing the water, peeling off her bikini top. While she's taking it off, she stumbles slightly, pushing her half-bare ass against my bare cock. That's all it takes as my cock turns to stone, pointing straight up, with a topless woman leaning against me.

I want to leave, I want to tell Di that this is wrong, but then she starts to peel off her bikini bottoms. Soon they are on the shower wall, and she's fully nude. She steps back and presses her big, bare ass against me. My raging erection is nestled between her ass cheeks.

Just before I do something stupid, Di turns to face me, and I am caught between adoring those beautiful breasts, and looking at her freshly bare pussy. She drops to her knees in front of me, and quickly takes my cock in her mouth, beginning to give me head.

I don't think Di does this very often, as she's not the expert that V is. A bad blowjob is still a blowjob, and I wasn't complaining. Di could take my entire length in her mouth, and I didn't try to pull her off.

Soon she rises, and her lips are against mine, her tongue flicking inside my mouth. I feel myself kissing her back, my hands roaming - one finding her round ass, the other one of her tits. She moans softly into my mouth, until she finally pulls away. "Seth never kisses me like that anymore. He never touches me like that."

She turns to face the water once more - her big round ass pressed against my raging erection. I reach around her and begin kneading her tits, and soon Di starts moaning. I reach down to feel her womanhood, but I find her hand already there, rubbing herself furiously. She really isn't shy, is she?

I hear her say, softly, "Seth hasn't fucked me in months. I want you to fuck me." She then bends over. I don't know what to do.

A beautiful, sexy, naked, wet, horny, neglected woman wants me to fuck her. I want to fuck her. But she's my neighbor. She's married. Hell, I'm married. But her ass is so nice, and her pussy is inches away from my cock.

I forget about V for a moment as I grasp by cock and point it toward Di's cunt, and press the head against her opening. My sexy neighbor moans gently as I press my cock inside slowly, her cunt gripping me tight. Fully inside, I couldn't help but remark.

"Fuck Di, you're as tight as a virgin." I moan.

Now that wasn't completely true. She wasn't as tight as Chloe. But she was damn tight - a hell of a lot tighter than my own wife's pussy has ever been.

As I began to slide my cock into her unused, tight pussy, I began to wonder what the hell was wrong with Seth. Who wouldn't use this pussy? I decided right then that I was taking this tight pussy from him. He didn't deserve it.

Di is moaning now, and I know I can't go much longer. Soon her tightness is too much for me, and I thrust inside one last time as my cock explodes, flooding her tight cunt with my seed.

"Make sure you pull out before you come" Di says breathlessly.

"Mmm, too late for that." I say, my orgasm still washing over me.

Drunk Di just giggles, shrugging it off.

I pull my softening cock from her magnificent cunt, and Di stands. I spin her around and press her against the wall, dropping down to my knees. If I'm going to cheat on my wife, I'm going to make the woman cum. I press my lips against Di's bare, dripping, pink pussy, and begin to ravage it with my tongue. Di started to say something when I dropped to my knees, but quickly shut up, moaning instead. Her nectar was delicious, mixed with my own seed, still dripping out of her.

It didn't take long at all before Di was bucking wildly, her hands pressing my face into her cunt, as she moaned far too loudly for the outdoors. She came twice back to back before she begged for mercy, and I rose to face her once more. I pressed my tongue between her lips and kisses her passionately, as her hands roamed and found my cock, my erection raging once more. Before I could react, she spun us around, pressing me against the wall, and dropped to her knees once more.

She alternated between deepthroating my cock and gently sucking my balls, stroking my cock while she sucked my balls. When I was close, I warned her "Di I'm about to cum."

She immediately dropped my balls and took my cock fully in her mouth, stroking my balls all the while. My orgasm came quickly, and I pumped a mouthful of cum between my sexy neighbor's lips. When she was satisfied that she had emptied my balls, she rose and made an exaggerated swallowing motion. It was a little corny but also *really* hot. I leaned in to kiss her. She started to turn away, but I gently guided her to me, and pressing my tongue between her lips once more.

When we finally parted mouths, we were both breathless.

"Oh my God Dax, that was amazing. I haven't been fucked like that in a long, long time. And Seth never lets me kiss him after I give him head. Let alone would he ever eat me after sex. My best friend these last few years has been a vibrator, but fuck, I miss great sex."

I just hold Di against my chest, one hand on her back, the other resting on her ass. As I come down from my second orgasm, I start to feel that guilt wash over me. What did I do? I have never cheated on V, but today I did. With our neighbor. Who she's friends with.

After some awkward silence, we separate, I shut off the water and walk over to get us some towels. We dry, wrap ourselves and head into the house, Di grabbing her clothes that were on a chair by the door.

Without saying a word, we both head to the bathroom at the same time. Di sets her clothes down on the floor, and we both strip off our towels to hang them. Seeing her soft curves once more makes my cock harden instantly, and my guilt fades as I'm seized by desire. Desire for that tight cunt. I grasp her hand and lead her to V and I's bedroom. I lay her down on the bed and mount her, pressing myself into her roughly. She's still soaking wet, her pussy on fire, and just as tight.

Di moans as I thrust in and out of her, her lips gripping my cock tightly.

"Mmm it feels amazing" Di moans, before following with "Dax don't cum in me, it's not right, I'm married." I didn't even try to process the logic, but I just nodded and assured her that I wouldn't, even though that's exactly what I wanted to do.

I grasped Di's hand and guided it down to our union, and placed her fingers on her clit. She is a smart lady and got the hint, and began to rub herself as I fucked her. Before long she was moaning in orgasm, and her cunt clenched up, driving me to my edge. I pulled out just as I passed the point of no return. I stroked my cock as I kept it pointed at Di's delicious cunt, mere inches away. Stream after stream erupted from my cock, covering Di's fingers and her labia.

Once the streams stopped, I pressed my cock inside her for a few more thrusts, before finally pulling out and rolling off her.

Di used our bathroom shower to clean herself up, and dressed as I lay on the bed and watched. When she was dressed, she walked over and leaned down to kiss me. I didn't resist, even though all I felt was guilt. And utter sexual satisfaction.

"Maybe I'll see you out back tomorrow?" She asks hopefully.

I smile and shake my head yes as I look our sexy neighbor in the eyes. "You better go before you need to shower again." Di smiles wickedly and hurries off.

I'm left to contemplate what I have done. I feel utterly ashamed, guilty for cheating on V, but at the same time, glad I did it.