Vanessa and I - Ch 11: Surprise

Story Info
V surprises me when she returns from her trip.
1.4k words
4.07
26.8k
18

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been waiting at the airport for about a hour when finally I catch sight of V. She was wheeling her one carry-on, and wearing a tiny red crop top and a low-cut, very short, flippy white miniskirt. Her bronze, taut stomach was proudly on display. Her outfit would have been more at home on a 19 year old, but I've never seen a 19 year old as hot as my wife at that moment.

"V" I call out.

V looks around, and when our eyes meet she gets the biggest smile on her face. She drops her bag and sprints ahead of the 7 or 8 guys in front of her, and leaps directly into my arms. Startled, I grab her awkwardly, my hands gripping her ass as her skirt rose up. My hands feel perfectly toned bare skin, and I know that V isn't wearing panties. My cock gets instantly rock hard as I enjoy her bare ass, and as I realize that the group of guys behind her got a great view of heaven.

Finally we break off our kiss and I place her gently on the ground, then fetch her bag and head off to the car. V is very handsy as we walk to the car, talking a thousand miles an hour about her trip.

We make it to the car and load up, and as soon as we're out of the airport parking lot and on the highway, V reaches over and unzips me and pulls out my raging erection before I realize what she's doing. Then she undoes her seatbelt and leans over, taking my hard-on between her perfect lips. In that moment, I forgot all about Di's clumsy blowjobs, because my wife was an absolutely pro. If I didn't know her better, I would think she sucked cock for a living. She's that good.

By the time we pull into the driveway, I'm almost ready to burst, but V stops, and releases my cock. "Let's head inside baby. I have a surprise for you." she says in her most sultry voice.

I hurriedly put my cock away, and I can't wait to find out how my day could get better. I grab V's bag from the back and follow her inside.

"I'm going to take a shower. Don't go anywhere" V says with a big kiss, as she sticks her tongue halfway down my throat.

With that, V bounds off to the shower, leaving me to wait uncomfortably. By the time the shower turns off, I'm ready to fuck. I wait, not wanting to ruin the surprise. Just then, there's a loud knock at the front door. Groaning, I turn to get it.

In a blur, the bathroom door opens, and V races past me, leaving me stunned as she runs by completely nude, her entire body (except for the area covered by her tiny thong) a deep, deep bronze. Before I could protest, V swings the front door wide open, still fully nude mind you, and squeals her delight.

"Ty OMG!" she squeals as Ty enters the front door, jumping up and wrapping her arms and legs around him. Ty has the biggest shit-eating grin on his face as he grasps my wife by her perfect tight ass. They kiss deeply, passionately as Ty kneads my wife's perfect ass. After what seems like forever, Ty lets V down, and she bounds over to me. "Strip and get on the floor." she demands, sticking her tongue in my mouth.

I comply immediately, stripping off my clothes and laying on the floor, my cock painfully hard. I fully expected her to ride me, but instead, she sits directly on my face, placing her dripping cunt and huge labia directly on my lips. I begin to eat her hungrily when I look up. Already Ty is nude, and he's standing next to V, her perfect lips wrapped around his massive, hardening tool.

Soon he was fully hard, all eleven and a half obscenely thick inches. "Get on the couch" she commanded. He did so, and she rose off my face, her cunt dripping. She mounted Ty and lowered herself onto his cock, her huge lips spreading wide to accommodate his massive cock. She moans loudly as she lowers herself fully in one motion. Her moans reach a peak as her body wracks in a powerful orgasm.

I watch her rise and fall, my eyes captivated by her perfect ass, and her cunt lips wrapped around Ty's huge jet black cock. V cums thrice more, her whole body shaking violently each time. When she slowed her motions, Ty lifted her off his cock, and she stumbles before getting on top of me, planting her pussy on my face once more, as she brought her mouth to my cock in a 69.

I began to lick her clit, and seconds later, Ty's huge cock was entering V from behind. He rammed it in without mercy, and I tried my best to avoid it as I lapped at V. Ty pistoned in and out of my wife's cunt, and together we brought her to orgasm once more, V having long forgotten to suck my cock. Ty tensed up and thrust in fully one last time, groaning as he flooded my wife's cunt with his thick seed. Spent, Ty pulls out his softening cock, and his seed comes flooding out, and it's everywhere. I lap at my wife's cunt, trying to bring her to one last orgasm.

I continue to eat her for what seems like forever, and V's moans are getting louder and closer together. She didn't even attempt to suck my cock, instead focused on her own pleasure. After a while, on the edge but not quite there, V rises and lays down on her back. I move to mount her, but she waves me off. I look back and Ty is stroking his cock, bringing it back to full size. He climbs on top of my wife missionary style, and presses his fat cock into her. Just like that, she cums again.

I stroke my cock slowly as I watch my wife take this black giant.

Ty pounds her relentlessly while they make out, and he mauls her precious tits, tweaking her nipples. Another V orgasm, and Ty is nearly ready to cum once more. Just before he erupts, he pulls out and in one swift motion, moves to her head, pressing the head of his cock into her mouth. She begins to suck as his cock begins to pulse violently, sending a flood of semen into her mouth.

Once his massive balls were emptied, he pulls out and says "V I hate to fuck and run, but Shonda is waiting for me." Ty plants a kiss on my wife's forehead, before quickly dressing and leaving. "Come back soon my love" she calls out after him, a knife in my chest.

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting there stroking my cock, looking at her ruined pussy and cum-streaked face, the massive load dribbling down her chin and cheek.

Snapping to, I mount my wife and press my raging erection into her ruined cunt. She is so stretched out I can barely feel anything. She grabs my face and brings it down to her, rising up and pressing her lips against mine. I taste her, but also him. It doesn't matter, as she forces her tongue between my lips, everything mingling together. I am thrusting and thrusting, trying desperately to find release.

"Baby cum, cum baby, You don't have to try to last for me, I'm not going to cum again."

I don't have the heart to tell her that I'm trying desperately to cum, but her cunt is huge. Finally I pull out and rub my hand against her dripping hole, coating it in her juices. I wrap my hand around my cock and press it between her lips. It slips in easily, her pussy swallowing my hand and my cock without protest. V moans softly and I begin to furiously jerk off inside her cunt. Very soon I found the release I needed, and about a gallon of cum floods into her.

Finally satisfied, I pull first my cock from my hand, and then my hand from her cunt. Her massive lips gape wide open and my load drips out. All I do is stare at the beautiful ruin. Suddenly tired, I lay down next to her and we gently fall asleep together.