Vanessa and I - Ch 16: The Client 02

Story Info
Vanessa helps me land the deal.
1.5k words
3.89
12.8k
10

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember" I say to V as she steps out of the shower, clean after a long night of wild sex with Ty, Shonda, and I, "Jordan is going to be here in a half hour for brunch. I think he's ready to close the deal. I really need your help to convince him that it's the right choice."

V dries off and drops her towel before responding, turning fully to face me. Her perfect tits impossibly perky, her massive labia dangling free, her beautiful tattoos a stark contrast to even her deeply bronzed skin, her tiny white bikini line. "Maybe you need to convince me to play the good wife. You know how hard it is for me."

I glance at my watch, smile, and scoop V up, depositing her on the bed. I drop down between her legs and begin to devour her, torturing her sensitive labia and her clit. Her juices are flowing, and she's pushing my head into her, nearing orgasm, when the doorbell rings shrilly.

"Shit." I say, pulling up. V looks horrified, knowing she won't get to finish. "To be continued" I say, kissing her on the lips before running off to get the door.

"Jordan, good to see you. Come in." I greet Jordan with a firm handshake and invite him inside. He offers the bottle of wine that he's holding "I hope you don't mind a little wine before brunch?" Moments later, V enters, her face still flushed with her near orgasm, looking absolutely stunning. She's wearing an impossibly tight white dress, and there's no way there's anything underneath. You can see every perfect bit of her perfect body, with her rock-hard nipples commanding the most immediate attention, followed closely by her bronze thighs, of which far too much was visible.

Jordan greets V enthusiastically, with a hug and a kiss on each cheek. She whisks off to the kitchen, returning with three glasses and a corkscrew. I open it, she pours three glasses, and we begin to drink and talk. It's a drinking brunch. Don't judge.

That bottle, and one from our cabinet later, we are each fucking blitzed, and brunch was long forgotten. "What about a swim, you two? It is such a nice day, and it was such fun last time."

V smiles broadly and agrees.

Jordan went into the bathroom to change, having brought his suit this time. He came out in boxer brief style shorts, his bulge quite noticeable. I changed next, into my red bikini style suit. We headed out back and jumped in the pool while V changed. I didn't warn her about dressing appropriately, but maybe I should have.

Minutes later, V saunters / stumbles out in her minuscule, slutty white string bikini. Her massive bikini bulge was front and center, and I could swear I saw a small wet spot forming already. And.. her perfect, bronzed tits were proudly on display. She doesn't have a top to this suit. Fuck me.

Jordan's eyes didn't leave my wife's tits on her walk to the pool. Mine didn't either. Both of our bathing suits got uncomfortably tight as we watched her drunkenly nail a backflip. We joined her in the pool to cool off, and after a while, Jordan and I climbed out and took to our chairs. Moments later, V climbed out, her bronze tits sparking as droplets of water streamed off of them. Her perfect, taut stomach. Her massive labia, threatening to burst out of the now utterly sheer micro bikini bottoms. Every contour of her beautiful pussy was clearly on display, and neither Jordan nor my eyes strayed as she stumbled toward us, obviously far past drunk.

Arriving next to Jordan, she turned away from him and bent down at the waist, leaving him a perfect view of her spectacular ass, queen of spades tattoo and all.

"Beer?" V asked innocently, catching Jordan eyeing her nearly nude rear as she turned.

"I'm so sorry I. I mean. I didn't mean to. Fuck. You're too hot." An awkward moment passed, and we all laughed to ease the tension. Beers were passed around, and V spread out on the lounge chair between us, tits proudly on display.

After another pair of beers each, I discreetly flip on the Klipsch sound system that we have out back, and put on some dance music. V's eyes lit up and she stumbled to her feet, nearly losing her balance. She began to dance, not nearly so good as when she's sober, but V dancing is a sight to behold no matter how much liquor is in her. We both cheer her on, and she begins to move closer to Jordan.

"Could I interest you in a dance, sir?" she purrs, her nearly nude body inches from him.

"Y y yes please." He stutters, not even asking for my permission.

V straddles my future client, nearly tripping on the way down. Jordan managed to catch her. V looked up at him and smiled, then waved her finger at him, admonishing him. "Customers aren't allowed to touch the dancers."

Jordan groans but slowly removes his hands from around her tiny waist.

V begins to grind, her eyes never leaving his. His hands rested on her thighs, her apparently oblivious.

V leaned down and whispered loudly "Would you like to go to the champagne room?"

Having no clue what she meant, Jordan only replied "Hell yes."

V rose, brushing her perfect tits against his lips. She reached down, grasped his swimsuit, and pulled. Jordan lifted slightly off the seat to assist, and his rock hard cock sprang out. V discarded his boxers, and immediately untied her bikini bottoms, discarding them as well. Slowly she lowered herself back onto his lap, her fingers wrapped around his manhood as she positioned her labia against him. Removing her hand, she began to grind once more.

I don't know when it happened, but one of Jordan's hands was firmly kneading my wife's ass, and the other was caressing one of her perfect tits. My stripper wife said nothing, at least not in words, she only moaned softly.

"Are you sure you want to go to the champagne room?" V cooed, practically begging. "Yes yes!"

In response, V rose, Jordan began to groan, but V dropped down between his legs, and in one expert motion, wrapped her lips around his cock, taking two thirds of his 8 inches with ease. He was clearly in ecstasy, his cock being worked by a pro. V took him in and out of her mouth slowly for several minutes before releasing him. Further down she dropped, and gently took first one of his balls into her mouth, then the other, sucking and licking them gently. By the look on his face, he'd never had his balls sucked before.

V released his jewels carefully, then rose and straddling him once more. She grasped his raging erection and lowered herself, bringing her dangling cunt lips to brush against the precum leaking cockhead.

"Please" he practically begged, clearly wanting to feel the depths of my wife's cunt.

"I don't think you can afford me" V purrs , teasing his cock with her labia.

"Try me." Jordan's words were dead serious, as his hands tried to bring her down onto his cock. V resisted barely, "Do business with my husband and you can have me any. Way. You. Want."

Without hesitation, Jordan replied simply "Yes." V immediately dropped down, impaling herself on Jordan's long, thick black cock. They moaned in unison, her needing to be filled, him experiencing her heat and wetness. V grinded against him, him kneading her ass, his hands roaming to her tits and back, and less than 30 seconds passed before he warned V that he was going to cum. He grasped her waist and tried to lift her. V stayed planted, grinding powerfully against Jordan, locking eyes. Realizing his fortune, Jordan stopped fighting, and groaned loudly as his cock exploded deep inside my wife's cunt, flooding it with his cum.

After a few minutes, V rises, and seemingly a half gallon of semen pours out of her gaping cunt as his cock flops out. I'm nearing my own release, having long since freed my cock from it's little red prison to stroke it.

V stumbled over to me, straddled me, and lowered herself onto me. She began to grind softly, letting me enjoy sweet silky seconds, her cunt stretched wide and full of another man's orgasm. We kissed, tongues playing, the last place her tongue was, forgotten. Enjoying my wife's stretched cunt but unable to orgasm, I lift her off me, then turn her over on all fours, facing toward Jordan. I grasp my cock and plunge both hand and manhood between my wife's sloppy folds. She devours them with ease, and I jerk off inside her perfect pussy, quickly finding my own orgasm.

After my wife and I separate, we all sort of lay down in silence for an hour or so, until we semi awkwardly get dressed.

I want this fucking deal but I don't know if I want it this much.