Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 06

Story Info
Miami vices!
6k words
4.29
19.5k
1

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
865 Followers

Chapter 06

Miami vices!

From an idea by Dalhia57

At Miami airport, there were two girls in sarees and it really puzzled Mukherjee but the two girls were already chatting in a quite friendly way with a young man who had a very close family appearance with the oldest woman. They welcomed the two new newcomers with exuberance. If the men just shook hands, Rohini had gained a sufficient knowledge of the current etiquette to do better : she offered her lips with open mouth to the two women. The oldest reciprocated with total ease but the youngest seemed frozen with fear.

The oldest woman made the formal presentations :

- My name is Sunita, here is my husband Peter and let me present you our latest recruit : Neelam.

Sunita explained that Neelam had been until recently a clerk in an English company and her boss sent her to calm down his angry customers. In fact, she was used as a whore for a sloppy company! When John posted a litigation for some lower quality delivery, Mr Jenkins sent him Neelam but it was Sunita who received Neelam and she discovered fast the whole scam. The girl was very pretty and Sunita proposed a job to Neelam. The company had very good relations with the MoD, the US Ministry of Defence and the new State secretary. So Neelam got a Green card in no time and Mr Jenkins was told to play cool about it, otherwise his name would be offered to the press, saying he had blackmailed girls to act as whores for his company. English newspapers love scandals and he would have been blacklisted...

Neelam was married to an undeserving guy named Swaroop who had decided to stay in England. He would just come for vacations to see his wife, leaving Sunita totally free to deal with Neelam. Sunita was training the girl in order to present her to Prince Kyrhan for his next birthday... Neelam had all the qualities the Prince loved in a girl : she was pretty with long hair, braided in the Indian fashion and she was sexually uninhibited, thanks to Sunita and John's lessons!

When they arrived to Sunita's home they were greeted by a swarm of young children. They were under the supervision of a black Nanny who wore a white sundress. Rohini was surprised that the nanny was very pretty. As a wife, she wouldn't have imagined taking a nanny that could attract her husband's sexual interest. She confided her surprise to Sunita who smiled and laughed :

- In fact, I recruited Norah just for that. John and me enjoy what I call a rather open marriage : I visit Kyrhan once or twice every year for one or two weeks and John stays here in charge of the company when I'm abroad. I saw no reason to force him to stay alone while I got fucked stupid far away from him!

- So you aren't jealous?

- Never, Rohini! I have no objection for Norah to offer my husband company or relief but he may also enjoy any of our employees, their mates or a girl he may pick up in the street as long as he practices safe sex by using condoms. Once a year, we close the shop for two weeks and leave together for a romantic travel! Then we never use condoms, of course!

- Hmmmhhh : how nice! Just how many children do you have?

- I'm afraid that I've been very prolific : I've had six so far and one is in the oven!

- It doesn't show off!

- It's rather recent : a gift from our common friend Peter!

- And John had no objection for it?

- I didn't ask for his permission but he would have had no reason to comply : he sired my two eldest children, then Kyrhan knocked me up during a big party where he had invited all the girls of his harem as we call it. My baby was delivered in Kyrhan's palace. Afterward, we were offered vacations with the man of our choice. I choose Dan. I thought I would be safe and got careless. He impregnated me just then. John gave me afterwards the two youngest babies, a boy and a girl and now Peter! I had thought the old fart was too old to father a baby! It was a mistake!

- I really love Leena's husband : he is marvelous, gentle and polite. He has always a nice compliment whenever he speaks to a lady, never any insulting comment to anyone!

- Yes, his countenance is typically Old British and that is why he is so successful with girls!

The dinner was served on the patio by a girl wearing a French maid outfit. The black skirt was ten inches long only and hugged closely her buttocks. There was a lace band runiing from the hem to the waist, just to advertise thar the girl wore suspenders and no knickers under her dress! She had a white lace apron that was so small that its only use was to tease the guests... Her top was an Indian style choli. It didn't cover the lowest part of her tits in a way Rohini had seen on old engravings. It was also very low cut to display a vertiginous cleavage. Rohini was pretty sure that the waitress was also used for the pleasure of John and maybe of Sunita, too!

Sunita had placed the two men facing one another with a girl on both sides. Mukherjee had Sunita and Neelam on his sides while John had Rohini and Norah to chat with him! Mukherjee's heart skipped a beat when he felt one hand massaging his cock through his trousers and another one snaking under his shirt to play with the hair on his chest. Clearly Sunita had dived for the big cock that had gotten pretty hard while he listened to the details of Sunita's way of life and Neelam had left the place to her boss. His eyes rolled in their sockets as he enjoyed the lewd caresses of the two girls. A glance to the opposite side of the table was sufficient to understand that Rohini and Norah were taking care of John. Norah was French kissing him as if there would be no Mukherjeeorrow but Rohini had vacated her seat. The closed eyes of John and his ecstatic grin informed Mukherjee that his wife was busy blowing off Sunita's husband!

The Indian man was surprised he couldn't detect the least trace of jealousy in his own mood. Now Rohini had been fucked by Peter, Dan, Tim as well as two waiters in the plane, two unknown streangers and now by Sunita's husband. He was quite aware that she would have plenty of occasions to dally with other men until the end of their honeymoon trip! But, everything considered, he had fucked Leena and Naina and knew already he would spew his sperm that night most probably into Sunita, Neelam and Norah. He had really nothing to envy his wife! Just the ratio of men to women was not very well balanced to his taste.

Sunita must have had extrasensorial skills as she whispered to him :

- I've taken the liberty of inviting Norah's brothers for the coffee. They have been checked free from any venereal disease. I hope your wife doesn't have any prejudice against black men...

In India, the fanciest complexion is very clear, almost European appearance and the girls try to avoid the scorching sun. Only peasants and lowere castes women expose to the sun as they cannot avoid it. People in the South of the peninsula tend to have also darker skin and they were often considered somewhat inferior but Mukherjee didn't share that prejudice and Rohini had been brought up in France where really black people were quite common. Many of them lived with white girls and seemed to be happy!

- Don't worry, Sunita! Rohini and myself are highly educated and we consider any men to be our equals until proved inferior, of course! If you want, you may pair Rohini with the guy with the darkest skin! It will make a fine contrast : jet black on pure chalk white! Could I take a picture of it? I would make an enlargement and pin it to the wall in our bedroom!

- My dear Mukherjee, you're a real dirty minded fiend! Would you like also a picture of Rohini with a girl and another one of her servicing four guys together?

- My god! How would it be possible?

- The four guys? Acrobatic but quite simple : the first man in her pussy, the second in her arse, the third one standing up on the side and filling her mouth with his cock but the trickiest is the fourth guy wanking his cock between her tits. If he is good enough, she may end up with cum covering her face, her chin and dripping on her boobs : a true mess but I'm sure it will make you hard again in a trifle. It's the sluttiest image of a woman I may imagine!

- Would you take a bet? I will try to make a nastier picture of my wife. I will send it to you by mail and ask Dan and Peter to act as referees. If you win, I will send you Rohini for one week when you may use her just as you want but if I win, it's you who will come to place yourself at my disposal for a week!

- I love bets : it's a deal!

They clapped hands to conclude the deal and informed John and Rohini of their agreement. Rohini wasn't too keen being the subject of the bet and the prize if Sunita won but she trusted her husband : he had always nasty ideas. She already started to imagine what ineffable and delicious torments she might inflict to Sunita...

Norah's brothers arrived shortly after they had finished the lettuce. The meal had been delicious but Rohini had noticed there were plenty of elements in the meal know

Mukherjee hadn't been impervious to the unusual food he had eaten. His heart was beating rapidly in anticipation of watching his wife with a black man. Sunita hailed him to present him Tyrone and Abe, telling him to choose a mate for his wife! Both of them were huge with bulging muscles. Mukherjee finally designated Tyrone who seemed more educated.

Sunita told Tyrone what was expected from him. The man quietly pulled his denim pants down his pillar like legs. Mukherjee had noticed the tent the man's huge black cock was forming under his trousers. It sprung free and Rohini gasped at the size of the big black manhood that her husband had just decided she would accommodate soon.

Tyrone tossed his boxer onto the floor. Rohini was so tense that she was about to flee. Sunita grabbed Rohini's shoulder, telling her in a very calm voice :

- Look at the magnificent stallion your husband has chosen for you! Try to weigh up his balls.... I'm pretty sure you cannot close your hands around them! Caress his beautiful black cock if you want. See how hard he is. Imagine the indescribable pleasure Tyrone's big cock could produce inside your belly! Wouldn't you want him deep inside your tummy with its big cock head banging against your cervix, ready to fertilize your eggs! Wouldn't be proud of having your belly bulging with HIS baby?

Rohini was certainly uninterested by a baby from Tyrone but Sunita's speech seemed to push Mukherjee's excitation to a peak! His lower jaw was hanging and he looked hypnotized! Rohini nervously tried to enshrine Tyrone's balls in her hands but they were far too small. She then moved her hand out to take his thick black shaft in her clenched wrist and felt it throbbing in her fingers. Sunita had still the same supremely calm voice when she asked the young Indian bride :

- Are you ready now to take your first black man in front of your husband while he would be fucking ME?

Rohini after a long hesitation just nodded. Mukherjee could see his wife with her fingers hugging closely the man's cock. The obscene hard on she was massaging was the sure proof of Tyrone's excitation! The black man wrapped his arm around Rohini's tiny waist. She stayed mesmerized when Tyrone bent down toward her and covered her mouth with his in a very possessive fashion. Mukherjee couldn't utter anything but a gasp. He kept watching the huge black man fondling his wife's proud pair of white tits. Rohini was still staring at Tyrone's cock and her excitation was getting unmanageable. She knew her husband had already knocked her up but she now WISHED that her eggs were waiting for his black baby making seed! Rohini took Tyrone's cock in her hand again and began wanking him in her hands.

Sunita's speech had reached one of its objectives : now, Rohini was really horny like hell. She couldn't wait to be screwed by Tyrone. Sunita ordered them to stay still.

- Wait until Mukherjee and me are ready to enjoy the show you will offer us!

Sunita told Mukherjee to arrange a deep armchair just three feet from the settee on which Tyrone was sitting.

- Sit there and I will impale myself on your cock!

Mukherjee's cock was pointing toward the ceiling and he was quite ready to let Sunita take the responsibility in these matters... Sunita sat on tp of him with her back against his chest. She impaled herself with a facility that showed she was also extremely wet from excitation. Then she turned toward her husband John :

- Darling, would you be kind enough to check if Rohini is sufficiently wet and help her skewer herself on his cock!

John pushed his thumb into Rohini's pussy and announced with a loud voice for anyone in the room to hear it!

- This girl's pussy is gaping open and very wet. I think she could accommodate a real stallion!

Mukherjee and Sunita watched Tyrone fumbling between Rohini's legs to position his cock toward her slit. Rohini was watching with goggled eyes and growing fear the large black cock waiting at the opening of her pussy slit. Her body started to tremble involuntarily. Tyrone rubbed the tip of his cock along the whole length of her slit. Rohini instinctively pulled her legs back while keeping them spread out for Tyrone to have a good access to her pussy. After a long hesitation, Tyrone pushed forward his cock. Her pussy lips parted obligingly in front of his triumphant poker. Rohini emitted a loud gasp of pain when Tyrone's cock really entered her tight pussy. Tyrone immediately stopped any move inside in order to allow Rohini to adjust to the behemoth size of his cock.

Tyrone waited patiently. It was Rohini who jerked forward to impale herself deeper on Tyrone's cock. Looking at him straight into the eyes, she lowered her body down onto her lover. Mukherjee stopped breathing when he saw Tyrone beginning to slip his large black cock into Rohini's tight pussy. Rohini's eyes were closed in bliss... Tyrone started to rock back and fro his crotch in order to penetrate deeper into that impossibly tight sheath. He gained ground slowly but steadily until he finally had its whole length buried in her tight white pussy to the hilt. He accompanied the last shove with a triumphant roar!

Tyrone stopped a second time to give Rohini's pussy time enough to adjust to the considerably increased girth she would be expected to accommodate in the future. If everything went as Leena had planned it, Rohini would have to service Kyrhan in just a few weeks and he was much bigger than Tyrone! Leena must have fallen in love with this tiny girl. She had asked Sunita to make sure that her pussy would be stretched out as wide as possible before they left Miami...

Tyrone was surprising Sunita : he was very clever and extremely gentle. As soon as Mukherjee would have left to Australia, she would try the black stud herself. When you wait to be fucked by Kyrhan, Tyrone would just be the perfect interim guy for her back passage, a delicious candy before she returned to India to meet HER true master!

Rohini pressed herself tight against Tyrone's chest but she almost instantly yelled with pain : John had viciously slapped her bottom. She turned toward the culprit with furious eyes. He returned the killing gaze :

- Are you stupid, lass? If you press against Tyrone, your husband and Sunita won't be able to watch his enormous cock ramming your pussy and your tits won't wobble pleasantly as he fucks you. You'll spoil the fun for them and for the rest of us! Better lean back on your elbows and leave as much place as possible between you two!

- OK I hadn't realized it but you didn't need to be so harsh. My bottom is smarting awfully!

- If it had been Norah or Neelam who are quite aware of such things, I would have used a braided whip instead of my hand! Another thing : tilt your head slightly sideways. You'll offer your pretty profile to Tyrone and you'll be ready to service another man or a woman if they want to use your mouth!

- Peter double teamed me with Naina's husband but I don't really like to service two people at the same time...

- But from my personal sources, I know that you are expected to service the four men here tonight and be photographed in action by Sunita! Stop bikering, dear : Before your honeymoon training session is finished, you'll be quite able to entertain a whole ice hockey team and the six of them all look like our friend Tyrone! They are all really sturdy men and they will never be satisfied by just a peck on the cheek! I think it has already been organized!

Rohini opened wide eyes in fear. John must be joking! She turned toward Mukherjee for reassurance. John had spoken sufficiently loud for anyone to have heard it and her husband was certainly aware of the future developments concerning his wife. He had a fresh cup of champagne just brought by the French maid girl in his hand. He grinned at his wife and lifted his cup in a silent toast. So, her fate had already been sealed : She envisioned herself locked alone with a whole hockey team in a closed locker room and she would be allowed to leave only when she had milked dry them all! It would be an absolute disgrace for a wife but an exciting challenge for the woman she had become. Her pussy was becoming shamefully wet in anticipation!

Tyrone hadn't even realized the conflict in Rohini's mind. He had quietly started fucking the pretty woman he had been offered. Each time, he pushed his huge cock into her deliciously tight pussy, she stopped breathing. The pressure in her belly simply got too high for it. Her pussy was now nicely stretched out and he was able to pump her at the quick speed he always preferred. She uttered groans, gasps and a variety of strange noises like most girls that had received him in their beds. Rohini's breath was labored now and she was whimpering pathetically into his ear.

Sunita kept an eye on Mukherjee. He was fascinated by the show his wife offered him but the final test would be when Tyrone would fill Rohini's belly with his black baby seed. His back was getting tense. The conclusion was approaching but his frenzy had been contagious : the other girls were also sprawled on the carpets or the tables and were being fucked with no mercy! Tyrone had now laid Rohini on her back on the bed and had covered her but John was deeply embedded into Neelam's pussy and he was in no position to chastise Mukherjee's wife! The Indian girl had crossed her legs behind his back in a death grip and John would never be able to break free! Rohini held onto Tyrone's waist as she shoved her legs high in the air.

- Tyrone, I want you to cum! Cum inside me, cum in my pussy, please! Give me the juice of your balls! I need it, pplleeeaaassseeeeeee!

Mukherjee watched Tyrone and Rohini screwing on the bed. Tyrone was balling masterfully his wife, He thought once more that if she hadn't have a baby already planted in her belly, she would have before the end of the day! He had a raging hard-on, just watching the black man screwing his wife. They exchanged little pecks that grew rapidly more fervent. They finally locked lips while they screwed and Mukherjee could see the huge black man's tongue probing into Rohini's wide open mouth. Rohini dug her heels into Tyrone's ass to draw him deeper into her pussy. He suddenly yelled out that he was cumming. Mukherjee watched, fascinated, Tyrone's ass jerking repeatedly and knew at that moment his cuckoldry was now complete : his wife was being filled with black baby making seed with his ascent in front of his eyes!

dan57
dan57
865 Followers
12