Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 07

Story Info
Miami vices!
6k words
4.3
17.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Chapter 07

Miami Vices!

From an idea by Dalhia57

Rohini and her new husband continue their round the world honeymoon and their tour of some of Kyrhan's best friends. Rohini's training progresses steadily and she will soon be able to meet Kyhan's high demands! Sunita (the central character of Mom knows best series) and John (her husband of long) are quite apt to give the young Indian wife the best lessons! As usual, the reader should start with Good morning India series for a general view of Prince Kyrhan's background...

-- - -

Sunita had been quite accurate in her predictions : impatient fists suddenly banged the door mercilessly. Neelam hurried to open the door. Immediately John, Tyrone and Abe sneaked inside. Mukherjee followed, just stopping to grab Neelam by her waist as she closed the door. John assumed the direction of the operations. Mukherjee was told to bend his prize on the bar, on her back. The bar was rather narrow and just supported her waist. Her buttocks were hanging down on one side and her hair was sweeping the floor on the other side. John was too excited to strip properly Neelam. Instead, he just took the collar of her dress and ripped it neatly completely from collar to hem and just let the flaps fall on each side. Neelam just gasped in surprise but parted her thighs to offer herself more completely to whoever wanted to fuck her...

Tyrone was the first one to mount her. He shoved his cock into her mouth, squeezing her breasts under his massive chest. Neelam gurgled, nearly deprived of air by the massive poker he had pushed into her throat. Tyrone was magnanimous as he bent down to cover her clit with his mouth. Neelam seemed to appreciate his attentions as she meowed in ecstasy and started to massage his cock with her tongue and throat muscles. At the same time, she had grabbed his balls in her clever hands and tried carefully to milk them dry... With such an expert treatment, he swiftly filled her mouth with his spunk. Neelam came just a few moments later as his cock erupted from her mouth, spewing the last wads of cum on her nose and chin.

Tyrone pulled away swiftly, leaving the place to Mukherjee who seemed more interested by Neelam's pussy. Tyrone's oral ministrations had made her royally wet and Mukherjee had no difficulty to enter her slit to the hilt. Now some massive intruder didn't gag her mouth anymore, she could express her total approval of being properly skewered by his massive cock by wild screams. Tyrone had stayed about to enjoy the show Neelam was involuntarily offering him. He commented to Mukherjee and Neelam :

- Yes my friend, pound that little bitch in heat into the floor! Don't worry, pet : your new lover will soon suck your tits until you swoon and dance on his cock!

Without any delicacy or consideration for her feelings, Tyrone planted his fore finger to the last knuckle into her tight back passage. Neelam gasped at the intrusion... She knew quite well that the black man enjoyed insulting the girls he fucked, even his boss Sunita! She would have to bite the bullet and let him pour out his scorn for any women.

-Besides, little slut, why don't you admit you relish being given bad names and insults! You perfectly know that when I call you a slut, a bitch or a whore, your little pussy get dripping wet in a flash and you become as horny as hell!

For Neelam, the worst was that Tyrone was totally right! The fact of just being called a slut made the Indian girl ready to accept almost anything. Mr Jenkins had realized it but he had made the fatal mistake of doing it in front of Sunita. The American girl was far shrewder than her former English boss or her Indian husband Swaroop and the transfer of Neelam's loyalty had been complete in just a couple of days! Neelam was now in heaven, her pussy, her mouth, her tits or her ass well cared for. She had been informed that her mistress intended to offer to an Indian Prince who had the most magnificent cock a girl could wish for and who knew how to use it! She couldn't wait for the day she would meet her new Master!

- Come on, my pretty Indian cock tease! Admit you want my black, thick sausage in your tight little pussy and you are going to enjoy the wildest ride Mukherjee can offer you in the next seconds!

Neelam turned toward the Indian man and wiggled her hips wantonly into his grip. She begged him like a cheap whore.

-Please, Mukherjee. Please fuck me! I need it so much. Fuck me, I beg you!

Neelam had never used such shameless, filthy words yet they made her blood boil under her scalp. Mukherjee pulled back and after a short hesitation, rammed his cock into her tight pussy. He then pulled back before invading her again forcefully. He began to fuck her in earnest, setting the pace as if he was her owner!

Rohini could just listen to Neelam's antics. She was somewhat jealous of her luck : her husband was fucking her and she seemed to enjoy it but herself was condemned to celibacy by a wrought iron door! She soon couldn't stand it anymore! She went to the closed door, turning her back to it and lifted her dress back to uncover her buttocks. She pressed them against the hard metal and beckoned to the men inside.

-Hey, John, Tyrone and Abe! Wouldn't you be interested by a vacant, sizzling hot and very wet pussy and ass hole, eager to be fucked through this damn door!

None of the three men would have disregarded such a wanton offer. Abe was the first to reach the door. He pulled down his undies and took his cock in his hand. Rohini bent down to her waist to offer an easier access to her slit apricot and the rosette just above. Abe fumbled hastily and rammed his cock into her pussy. He roared immediately in triumph while Rohini purred when she felt herself stuffed to capacity by a meaty and mighty cock! She was fast becoming really addicted to big cocks planted without any gentleness in her pussy, her ass hole of shoved down her throat. It was so weird for a new bride to become used to be fucked mercilessly by strangers in front of her husband and even worse to offer her to them so whorishly!

Rohini was still impaled through the door when John just turned the doorknob from the outside and it opened quite easily. Just a minute later, a huge cock was forced into her gullet and she welcomed the massive intrusion of Tyrone's cock while John was squeezing her luscious breasts that were hanging down from her chest like ripe fruits! He turned toward Sunita :

-Rohini had a great idea : being fucked in her pussy and mouth while hanging on the door. I think that as soon as we have finished with her, you'll take her place on the door but I will plough up your delicious ass hole while you service our dear friend Mukherjee. It could be a nice event for your birthday party : invite a dozen friends and have you naked with just a blindfold and chained to the door, totally at the mercy of our guests! Of course, you would never know whom I had invited for the party : customers, friends, neighbours, tramps, truckers or strangers, maybe a few bikers! Would that appeal to you?

-Of course, darling! You know I love such happenings but why wait for my birthday, we have also yours, those of our children, the day when we went to that party where you fucked me for the first time, the day you decided to move into my bedroom or the day I was offered to Kyrhan : plenty of occasions to party with our friends!

Sunita stripped naked not to have anything hampering anyone to fuck her when she was exposed on the door. As he had announced her, John chose to bugger her. In a swift moment, he had his cock springing forth. It was long and really huge, bordering on ten inches long and three inches in diameter but Sunita was quite accustomed to big cocks after her frequent couplings with prince Kyrhan. He had reamed her repeatedly until she could have accommodated a pony without pain...

- Ah, darling! I love when you are so much sopping wet for me!

Sunita, in response, arched her back into him and he chuckled.

-You are, no doubt, a true slut, darling and I love you for it!

-Stop talking, dear! I can't wait to have a cock past my tonsils while you spill your sperm in my bowels!

-Your wishes are my orders, luv! Mukherjee, come here please! My wife has an urgent need of your cock juices in her throat! Could you help her? I'm fed up by her constant demands! Could you silence her for some time!

-A pleasure to be of some help to you, John!

Sunita really loved to be fucked stupid by some big cocks and she was at that moment in heaven : Tyrone and Abe had exceptionally big dicks and John was the man she loved with all her heart. Mukherjee was in a different league : a newbie who had still to see his wife gangbanged by Kira's Dalits or impregnated by Kyrhan in front of his eyes. Then only, she would know whether Rohini and her husband could be accepted in their little club! She was rather optimistic and she thought with delectation that soon she might see both Rohini and Neelam comparing their bulging bellies after Kyrhan had impregnated both of them! The idea excited her so much that she could ask the Prince to knock her up, too, just for the fun! She would deliver Peter's baby about two months before Rohini, just in time to be covered by Kyrhan...

Sunita was sad knowing that Rohini would leave on the next day. Leena's schedule had been followed to the letter : several men had fucked Rohini in front of her husband and she had enjoyed it... This step had been so easy that Sunita had advised Leena to alter her plans : instead of going to Australia for Rohini to be fucked by surfers on some Australian beach, Mukherjee and his wife would fly straight to Singapore where Debbie and her daughters would take care of their young recruit. A short experience of lesbian relations with three girls before being sent to the Chinese brothel as a whore would complete Rohini's education. Mukherjee would also benefit of watching his wife submitting to the strictest possible master : someone who had paid dearly to fuck a girl and who demanded a faultless service!

When the guys were not able to get a hard on anymore, they helped the girls toward the shower room. The three of them were covered with cum and their holes were oozing fresh sperm that cascaded down their legs. They were quite proud of having been the centre of attention for their superb stallions but their whole bodies now felt sticky and dirty. A complete wash was becoming urgent! In order to shorten the process, Rohini, always the technical specialist, unscrewed the showerhead and pushed the tube into her pussy. She was so loose that the showerhead would have fit in but she didn't want to risk any problem.

When John turned on the tap, the water spurted around the stainless tube, splashing around. Rohini yelped as she had never felt anything like that : the full pressure of the water jet on her cervix made her swoon in bliss. The water was massaging deliciously the walls of her pussy and she started to moan from a mounting climax. John realized that Rohini was really enjoying that new version of water sports. On his orders, Tyrone and Abe held Rohini still by her arms. When he was sure that Rohini wouldn't break free of their grip, John with a sadistic grin switched the water to cold. Rohini tried to break free but she was held firmly. From the coldness of the water, her pussy clamped instinctively around the tube. John left the water running and moved the tube back and fro in the velvety sheath.

Rohini reached a roaring climax and fainted in the arms of her black helpers. John turned off the water and carefully removed the tube. A gush of water was released when it popped out of her pussy returned to almost virginal dimensions. They laid the limp body of Rohini on the massage couch, on her belly.

-Mukherjee, you have seen how much your wife enjoyed receiving a simple water enema! Perhaps, you should offer her such pleasures on a regular basis!

-I've never thought of it but it would be an appreciated innovation! Does any woman react in the same way?

-Any woman, I don't know but we will make the test with the livestock we have at hand!

Neelam and Sunita bucked with the impending threat. Neelam tried to escape through the door but was blocked by Mukherjee. Sunita stayed bravely at her place : she had witnessed Rohini climaxing violently under the cold shower and she was curious to discover how it would feel!

-Mukherjee, you caught Neelam when she tried to elude our ministrations. She is your legitimate war spoil! I would find it quite appropriate if you took my place to give our dear friend an intimate douche. I'll replace Abe to steady her and he will rub Rohini's body with a towel to warm her up.

Mukherjee was quite intent taking the central role of Neelam's cleansing. He carefully eased the tube into her pussy in spite of her frenetic attempts to prevent it. She begged him not to defile her with this cold object but it was obviously a ludicrous claim : She had seen Rohini reaching a roaring climax and knew perfectly it was totally painless, even if her pride could suffer from it! Sunita came to Mukherjee's rescue.

-Hush, Neelam! It should be quite normal for us, girls, to take an enema before someone buggered us, don't you think so? We are often asked to clean our lovers' cocks in our mouths and after a visit in our back passage, it's usually disgusting! Personally, I will always ask John to give me an enema before entering my ass hole in the future if I get such Earth shattering feelings!

Mukherjee turned on the tap in a swift gesture. He had set it at a lukewarm temperature. Neelam opened her mouth in a silent scream when the jet of water splashed against the tender and so sensitive walls of her pussy. The experience was new for her but apparently rather pleasant. She arched her back in rapture. She tried to impale herself on the liquid pole that kept being evanescent. Mukherjee chuckled with a sadistic smile and held her hips still while reducing the flow to a mere trickle. Neelam shook her head helplessly but couldn't stop herself. She needed her release and she had to have it. - Mukherjee, please open the tap completely! My pussy needs it!

Total power on the pleasure of this girl was an inebriating brew. Rohini's husband decided to push his advantage :

-Neelam, I will give you the pleasure you crave for but on my terms : I want you to admit publicly that you are a slut and then you are going to beg me to use you as I want like a Master!

Neelam shook her head, denying abiding to Mukherjee's orders. He turned on the water jet and cut it completely a few seconds later!

-As you want, little tease. You deny me my pleasure and I deny you yours! Don't be stubborn! Tell me you recognize you are a slut, ready for anything for a good rump with any man... Let me hear your pretty mouth saying it!

Mukherjee sent a gush of water then stopped it again. Neelam groaned in despair. Her will was crumbling rapidly. With a defeated voice, she finally whispered.

-Yes, Master! You are right : I'm a lowly cock hungry slut! I'm ready to do anything to have anyone using either of my holes for his or her pleasure! Please turn on the water and possess me as my Master!

Sunita was amazed by this display of dominance by Mukherjee. He was really a strong man, the kind she always longed to submit to. Even John rarely mastered her so completely but of course, Prince Kyrhan had that magnetic aura around him that compelled any girl to surrender completely at any time. Sunita was quite aware that she would be next in line and she would have little say about who would run the flooding of her pussy but she truly wished that it would be the Indian man. He had the advantage of novelty on her husband John and he could master her properly as she loved to be treated!

Meanwhile, Mukherjee had completely turned on the water and the water jet was playing a terrible havoc in her pussy : she writhed like a demented person, seething in impatience between two overpowering climaxes. She finally told him in a hoarse voice to make it colder so that her sensations would be enhanced! Neelam had seen Rohini completely entranced when John had switched the water to cold and she wanted to try it too! When he finally abode, he bent down and bit savagely into her neck. Neelam had never been fond of hickeys but she decided she wouldn't try to conceal this one. She would wear it with pride as a memory of an achievement!

Mukherjee shortly after left the place to Tyrone but Neelam was fucked up. She soon took place alongside Rohini who was slowly emerging from her slumber. John went to fetch his wife who followed him eagerly : she was going to be fucked at last! But the four men decided for a short test before anything. They went to sleep on a waterbed, a very comfortable one.

Mukherjee awoke around half an hour later when to the strange sensation of the bed shaking wildly under him. He got up and saw Sunita straddling her husband John. Mukherjee walked into the bathroom and came back with a bottle of cold cream. He pushed Sunita down onto her husband's chest. He could see John's thick cock going in and out of Sunita's pussy. The cock was gleaming with her juices and shameful slurping noises could be heard as he moved into the swampy hole. Sunita looked around to see Mukherjee lubricating his finger and shoving it into her butt hole. Mukherjee looked directly at Sunita's pretty face as he massaged the oil into her ass hole.

The Indian man placed a silicon sleeve on his cock. It was bristling with points. He shoved it into her pussy. The points bent down easily but they stretched out her pussy walls, just as if he was fucking her with a horse like cock. The feeling was extraordinary, even more delightful than being fucked by Kyrhan as the points made a continuous massage of her internal walls.

-What are you doing...oh god...please...I've never done that before!

She tried to find mercy in Mukherjee's eyes. But he had none of it as he climbed on the bed behind her and put the tip of his cock at her arse hole. She loved to be fucked by John, she had dreamed to be used by Mukherjee but she had never imagined being spread out by such a big manhood! - I'd found this sex toy in London and I intended to use it with Rohini for the last day of our honeymoon trip, perhaps in Kyrhan's palace but I decided to bury my cock between your tight buttocks ever since I saw you!

Sunita tried to get up, but Mukherjee held her down. John grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart as Mukherjee entered her. Thanks to the grease he had liberally anointed her with, he slid in effortlessly. Sunita had never had anything that big and that weird in her back passage but in combination with John's not negligible cock, she felt dilated to capacity and beyond. God : how could she cope if Kyrhan and Dan put on similar sleeves on their cocks. She would feel like a virgin once more!

Sunita let out a scream as the pain hit her. Mukherjee continued to slide into her as the pain became almost unendurable. Once all the way in her tight butt, Mukherjee stopped for a minute to help her get used to the formidable dilatation. Then, only, he started to fuck Sunita in rhythm with John.

Rohini and Neelam were watching with ogled eyes the fantastic coupling In front of their jealous eyes, aghast when they thought that the two men could turn on them afterwards! But Mukherjee was perfectly aware that Rohini and Neelam weren't sufficiently seasoned to play in the same league : probably Leena and maybe Kira herself would be proposed a good romp with the sleeve on but very few girls out of them! Sunita yelled desperately.

- Oh god! You're too big, both of you! Please, stop!

Mukherjee paid no heed to her plea, not because he was impervious to the pain he was inflicting to the pretty girl but because he knew perfectly well that she would adjust pretty soon to the more demanding girth she was expected to accommodate. Soon the pain of having two cocks in her pussy and ass at the same time was effectively starting to ebb before turning to growing pleasure for Sunita. Mukherjee, who had restrained himself, while Sunita got used to it, held onto her waist and started to fuck her harder. Sunita's chat changed in the same time from pleas to stop the pounding she was submitted to, up to more and more urgent demands for more aggressive pummelling! - Oh yes, you bastards..., harder...! Fuck me...harder, pleaseeee!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12