Vanessa's Anniversary Dinner

Story Info
Interesting things happen at Vanessa's anniversary dinner.
1.7k words
3.91
20.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
747 Followers

Last month I met the most amazing man. We met at a book store. I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into him. When he helped me up, it was love at first sight. We have been dating for a month now.

Tonight is, our one month anniversary. He is taking me to a new Italian restaurant in town. I picked out a black dress, black lacy bra and black thong. I had a Brazilian wax a few days ago, in case we have sex.

I am so excited to be with Mark. I am just wondering, if we will finally have sex tonight. I really want to and hope he does too.

The restaurant, we are going to, is also a catering hall. The restaurant part, has many rooms that are broken up into smaller intimate rooms. All the rooms have working fireplaces in them. The lightening is dim, and there are beautiful pictures hung on the walls. The restaurant is crowded, and there is soft Italian music playing in the background.

The hostess takes me to a booth, in the corner of the restaurant. I am noticing, that the table cloth hangs over the table and it hits the floor. I think to myself, how interesting that this table cloth hangs so low.

Mark's meetings were later in the day, so we agreed to meet at the restaurant. I arrived first and after awhile Mark walks in. I stand up and give him a kiss and then we both sat down.

Mark orders some wine for us. We are drinking it, and the conversation is flowing. I am feeling a little tipsy. His leg is brushing against my leg. We are sipping our drinks. Mark is smiling, and he moves closer to me.

We are talking and laughing and sipping our drinks. Mark's hand is now on my thigh, and he is moving his hand up and down my leg. I am aroused, and not sure what he has on his mind.

He moves my dress up higher on my leg. He moves my panties to one side. He starts to rub my clit and moves his fingers around my pussy. His fingers are knuckle deep, as he is turning and twisting his fingers in my wet pussy. I start to moan quietly. I am trying to keep it together.

His voice is hypnotic and soothing. He tells me to go to the bathroom, and remove my panties, and bring them to him. I get up, I go into the ladies room, and remove my thong. I have my panties in my hand, and I bring them to him. He takes them out of my hand, and smells them. Mark then puts my panties into his pocket in his jacket.

I sit back down, and mark spreads my legs very wide, and begins to finger fuck me in the restaurant.

The table is very interesting. There is a very long table cloth, and you cannot really see around it. Mark then goes under the table and is hidden under the table cloth.

He spreads my pussy lips with his tongue and starts to tongue fuck me very fast. His thumb is massaging my pussy. I am squirming in my seat, as his tongue is fucking me deeper and deeper. I am pushing my cunt further into his face. I am so wet and I am trying to hold it together at the table. Mark replaces his tongue with his fingers and starts to finger fuck me fast.

My body starts to shake, as I cream my juices along Mark's tongue. He then comes out, from under the table, and wipes his mouth, and gives me kiss.

"Did you enjoy, my love?" he whispered.

"Yes, I did," I whispered back.

"Vanessa, I got us a room tonight at a hotel," he said handing me the room key, "I want you to take this key, and go to the room."

"I want you to open the box and read the note, and follow all the directions like a good girl." He continued saying as he leaned over and gave me a kiss.

We left the restaurant, and drove off in our cars. I got to the hotel first and am feeling nervous and excited. There is a vase filled with pink roses, that are for me. The note reads, Happy Anniversary Vanessa. There is a black wrapped box, with a gold bow on the bed.

I open the box, and there is a pair of black stiletto pumps, a blindfold, and some silk scarves. The note says to undress, put on the shoes, and put the blindfold on, and wait on the bed.

I am not sure what Mark has on his mind, but I am doing as I am told. I am waiting on the bed.

I hear the key turning and the door opens and closes. Mark tells me he is taking off his clothes.

"Vanessa, I want you to lay down on the bed," he tells me, "please lay on your stomach."

I lay down and Mark sits on top of me and begins to massage me. He opens a bottle of massage oil and pours some liquid onto his hands. His hands feel very warm, with the massage oil on them. He works his fingers slowly on my neck.

His hands are pressing along my back and shoulders. His hands then move along my buttocks. He is working each cheek and is pressing and using nice deep strokes. He pours the oil on my legs and on my feet. His hands are pressing and rubbing the balls of my foot. He is sucking on my toes. It feels so good, I start to moan.

My body feels so relaxed, as he is giving me this wonderful massage. He tells me to turn over. He drips the oil over my breasts and starts to rub and caress me. He works the oil, slowly along my breasts. He pulls and pinches my nipples. His mouth is sucking and biting my erect nipples. He pours oil on my stomach, legs and feet. His hands are massaging and caressing my body.

He pours the oil onto my pussy. He slides his fingers between the folds of my vagina. I am so wet and I start to moan. He puts several more fingers in my wet pussy, and I start to gyrate over his hand. His fingers feel so good.

Mark spreads my pussy lips wide, with his tongue and begins to tongue fuck me deep and hard.

He takes my hands, and criss crosses them, and ties them to the headboard, with the silk scarves from the box. He restrains my legs with the other scarves.

I hear many zippers zipping, things opening, and closing. Mark puts a vibrator into my pussy and turns it on. The vibrations feel amazing. He moves the vibrator along my clit and pussy lips. He is fucking me with the vibrator.

"Vanessa, do you like that?" he asked. I told him I like it.

"Vanessa, I will only let you have the vibrator, if you do some things for me," he continued.

The door opens again and I am not sure who comes in. I start feeling a different set of hands on my breasts. This pair of hands is very gentle on my skin. The vibrator goes on again. Mark rubs it all along my pussy and continues rubbing it on my clit. He is fucking me with the vibrator.

"Vanessa, do you like this?" he whispered.

"Yes, please keep going," I responded.

The vibrator is then turned off, and the hands are over my breasts again. I feel a tongue moving around my nipples, flicking, sucking, nibbling and biting them. Then the vibrator goes back on. Somebody is fucking me with it. I am so wet and turned on.

The vibrator stops and I feel a mouth on my pussy. I am not sure if its Mark's or somebody else's, but it feels very good. The person's tongue parts my lips wide and is licking my sweet bald pussy. Somebody turns the vibrator on again. They are rubbing the vibrator on my clit and fucking me with the vibrator.

I feel like I am going to cum. Then they turn the vibrator off, and the person's tongue starts again. The person's tongue is sucking on my clit , and their fingers have started to fuck my sweet bald pussy.

I can't fight it anymore, and my body starts to cum. I feel it pouring out of my wet cunt. The person's tongue starts lapping up my juices, and then, I feel another mouth on my pussy. Two mouths are enjoying, all my creamy dreamy cum. Two different hands are on my breasts, and two different sets of fingers are playing with my cunt again. I am moaning and squirming.

My legs are then released, and my hands are untied. Mark tells the person to leave. I hear the door open and close again.

Mark removes my blindfold and tells me to lay on my back in the missionary position. He starts to kiss me. I am so aroused. Mark slowly puts his cock into my pussy. His cock slides right in, as I am well lubricated, from all the oral sex. We are in perfect rhythm with each other.

He is fucking me, very deep and very hard. His hands are cupping my breasts, and we are kissing deep and passionately. He rolls me over and I am now on top of him. I guide his long hard cock into my wet pussy. We are kissing. I am moving my pussy up and down over his thick cock.

We both climax together. We then lay together in bed. Our bodies are pressed together and we are kissing very passionately. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

I think to myself that this was a very wild evening. I am not sure exactly, who was in the room, but I know that Mark enjoyed it and I like to please Mark. I am sure sexually, Mark has a lot to teach me.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
747 Followers