Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 07

Story Info
Vanessa’s day as a white trash whore goes on.
5.3k words
4.5
142.1k
40

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,322 Followers

It had already been a long day for Vanessa. After getting used by the fat waiter, she felt emotionally drained. But she knew that her day was far from over.

Right now, she was sitting in a post car next to this sleazebag of a messenger called Joe. She didn't know what he planned doing with her next. But honestly, she thought it was better this way.

After a short drive, they arrived at a trailer park. The sight of the white shabby trailers was enough to bring up feelings of disdain and detestation in Vanessa. This was a place she never wanted to put a foot into again.

She felt like immediately running away but knew very well that it wouldn't make sense. She had too much to lose. So she had to pull it through now – if she liked it or not.

Gulping her feelings down, she stepped out of the post car. Taking a look around, she could see that it was a small trailer park. Only a few trailers were forming a square. In front of one, several middle aged guys sat playing cards. They looked like role models of white trash men making Vanessa gulp once again.

Joe grabbed her neck forcing her to bend down under his firm grip. He dragged her towards one of the trailers parading her in front of these repulsing bottom-feeders. She still had cum on her face and the tight coat emphasized any curve of her shapely body.

His grip was so strong that she winced in pain.

"Please, you're hurting me!" she begged him to let her go.

This only caused Joe to scream right in her face.

"Keep that fucking mouth, whore!"

As an answer Vanessa could hear the guys holler cheering at Joe.

"Yeah Joey, treat the bitch as she deserves!" One of them called after Joe when they passed by.

Vanessa tried not to look at them attempting to blend them out of her mind.

The realization that she would get fucked inside a battered trailer by an brute white trash guy was already nauseating. The fact that she was getting humiliated in front of some real bottom-feeders would be simply too much for her right now.

Her whole body was under extreme tension goose bumps covering it entirely. She had thought that the worst degradation of the day lay behind her but now she was proven wrong. This was more humiliating by far.

When they finally reached Joe's trailer, Vanessa was hit by another surprise. He didn't lead her inside. Instead, he stopped in his tracks and told her to drop the coat.

His voice didn't allow any resistance so Vanessa obeyed immediately. Then suddenly, she was unceremoniously thrown face first onto an old rotten couch that stood in front of the trailer.

When her knees impacted, she realized how damp and filthy it had become from standing outside for such a long time. It stunk as if being soaked in piss.

This was too much! This nasty bastard was going too far!

Vanessa tried getting off the couch with all power she got. In response, Joe grabbed her neck again holding her steady. Turning his head around, he yelled to his friends

"C'mon guys, we got a snobbish bitch here that needs to be taught some manners!"

With her face held down by Joe's vice grip, Vanessa couldn't see what was happening but she could hear the guys cheering and quickly coming to his help. They grabbed her arms and held them tight rendering Vanessa immobile.

The stench of the couch was so rank that it made Vanessa nauseas. But suddenly, her mind was taken off the smell.

Joe now had both hands free and made good use of it. He softly ran his hand over the curve of her ass causing Vanessa's heart to beat faster by the second in anticipation of his next move.

Then it came.

And it hit her fully on the snatch. He slapped her firmly right onto her helpless cunt!

"Aargh!"

A scream erupted from Vanessa's mouth. Her butt wiggled to ease the pain. With all her power, she tried to shake Joe's friends off. But they held her steady.

Enraged, Joe yelled at her.

"So you think you're better than us?"

Vanessa gritted her teeth in agony but answered under her breath.

"Yeah, I'm definitely better than you!"

This only caused Joe to laugh out madly getting even more furious.

"Let's see if you can fuck better than think! We're gonna teach you what you're good for, whore!"

With these words, he started giving it real hard to her snatch abusing her quivering cunt with ever harder faster slaps. By now, Vanessa's slit glowed angrily red.

Tears shot into her eyes. She tried not to utter a peep fighting the urge to scream. But she couldn't help it. Finally, she began yelling - partly from pain but even more from anger about his words.

She was an elegant lady! This white trash could be happy that she would condescend to take a look at him!

With every slap, her cunt made more squishing sounds. Again, the abuse made Vanessa horny as hell and she knew it very well. This made her scream even more from anger. She didn't want to get aroused from the humiliation these creeps were dishing out to her.

She couldn't suppress it!

The fire in her loins had been ignited once more and now it had to be quenched by any means. Her lust was overpowering her mind. She would do anything for any man now.

Unintentionally, her crotch began stretching towards Joe's hand which dished out further severe slaps. Her screams slowly turned into grunts. Despite her anger and despite her disgust, she started unconsciously egging Joe on.

"Yeah, spank the stupid fuckcow! She deserves it! Slap her whorish cunt! Fuck her worthless pussy!"

While his hand landed another time on her brightly red glowing cunt, he slowly drove his index finger into her puckered asshole.

"Aaaargh!" Vanessa let out still gritting her teeth. "Do you like my tight little ass?"

The sleazy messenger answered with a slap to her buttock.

"I'm gonna break it for good now, fuckpig!"

"Aargh, yeah!" she groaned. "This snobbish dogbitch loves getting fucked up her ass! Please, stretch that dirty hole! Give it to the filthy bitch hard!"

Finally, a grin appeared on Joe's scruffy face.

The slaps to her cunt and the finger up her butthole had caused Vanessa to focus entirely onto her body and the emotions running wild inside it. Her surroundings had been completely forgotten. Again, the new sensation of pleasure and pain was consuming Vanessa's being. Without thinking about it, she exclaimed

"Please mister, let this vulgar whore lick your fingers clean!"

Her entire being only followed her craving right now. She couldn't get humiliated enough, she couldn't get fucked hard enough. She wanted, she needed anything that increased her lust.

Of course, Joe didn't hesitate to satisfy her wish. Vanessa happily munched on his fingers savouring the musky bitter taste she had gotten used to. By now, she associated this taste with extreme sluttiness and got immensely aroused by it. With licking sweaty unwashed balls and fucking ugly men, further associations were getting added today.

Joe grabbed her hair again and forced her to kneel back on the couch. Joe's friends didn't have to hold her anymore. Instead, Vanessa was spreading her ass cheeks wide apart by herself. She eagerly awaited a cock to fill her yearning holes. Vanessa felt like her whole body was on fire - not only her loins were burning from desire but every nerve and vein.

The few seconds she was kneeling there seemed like hours to her. She couldn't take the wait. She needed a cock. She needed relief.

"Please Sir, fuck the bitch's ass! Ram her dirthole good! Please!" she begged him impatiently.

Finally, she could feel a gob of spit land accurately on her asshole. She could already sense the guy's dick at her back entrance. Anticipating a strong push, she relaxed her anal muscles.

But nothing happened. This piece of trash just held his rigid cock at her puckered anal ring slightly brushing against it.

He played with her.

Vanessa couldn't wait anymore. She couldn't stand this Chinese torture anymore. She needed cock!

Lifting herself up, she tried to engulf his hard shaft. He didn't move a bit though. Vanessa pressed her bottom back as hard as she could. But without any lube her tight asshole didn't give way so easily.

Feverishly, Vanessa pushed and pushed. She felt the pain her anal ring emitted while fighting the intrusion. It grew bigger and bigger. Together with the gnawing agony that radiated from her cunt, it only increased her craving.

With a plop her sphincter gave in. At last, she had impaled her ass on this seazeball's dick without any help!

A sigh of relief escaped her mouth and she started working her ass like never before giving herself a superior reaming.

Joe still didn't move a bit letting her do all the work and enjoying her efforts. After several minutes of Vanessa pushing her own ass up and down his rigid shaft, he pulled his cock out of her asshole.

Vanessa whined and strained to reach it again. But to no avail.

"Spread those cheeks so I can see your hollow ass pipe, fuckpig!" he bellowed at her emphasizing his command with a slap to her right ass cheek.

As fast as she could, her French-manicured hands went back to her ass spreading her cheeks apart. She could feel another gob of spit flying directly into her open ass chute.

"Spread your asshole as far as you can, fucking bitch!" a new order was directed at Vanessa – this time coming from one of Joe's friends.

She obeyed by thrusting two fingers of each hand into her open ass. Amazed how wide her asshole seemed to gape, she exerted some pressure onto her quivering sphincter muscle stretching her open hole even wider.

"Yeah, that's what we wanna see!" another guy remarked. "A sleazy whore with a torn-open ass winking at us!"

The next second, Joe drilled his cock straight into her ass without giving Vanessa a chance to pull her fingers out of it. This way, his cock filled her rectum while her fingers were still inside her asshole pulling her anal ring apart. And now, he gave it to her real hard wrecking her ass for good.

"Aaah, aaah, aaah!" was all Vanessa could utter anymore

Vanessa's ass had never been loaded that much. With her fingers caught inside her rear, she was absolutely immobile. Helpless to every act, these creeps could think of.

Joe rammed her ass for more than 15 minutes only giving her a break when he pulled his dick out of her loosened asshole to spit into it and show the immense gape to the other guys.

Vanessa was reduced to a whimpering groaning mass of flesh and she came over and over again.

Finally, the sleazebag of a messenger gripped her hair again and forced her into a sitting position. A second later, a huge white flood of jizz shot out of his cock adding more goo to the crusty dried cum that already covered her face.

Like a good little slut, Vanessa licked his cockhead clean before she looked up again.

Joe expectantly looked back and Vanessa knew exactly what he wanted. Gulping her revulsion down, she said

"Thank you, Sir! Thank you for showing this snobbish bitch her place."

With a triumphant grin, Joe stepped to the side. Now, Vanessa could see his friends. They were sitting in camping seats in front of the trailer like watching a game on TV. They had pulled out their hard cocks yanking them while enjoying her getting fucked up by Joe.

Vanessa knew then that it was far from over. This was going to be a long day. Her body was going to be their plaything for the rest of the afternoon.

For the first time, she had a chance to take a closer look at Joe's white trash friends. Overall, it was a group of four. And they all looked like picture-perfect trailer habitants.

One of them was a huge guy. He looked like a bear of a man which was further emphasised by his nickname – Hulk. And he definitely had some pounds too much on his bones. The guy with the name Billy was a bit smaller and so thin that the bones were visible under his skin. His hair was balding but he tried to compensate it by letting the remaining hair grow long at the sides. It looked like a chaplet with long fringes reaching down to the shoulders. The third guy - Johnny – had long greasy hair and overall looked in dire need of a shower. He also got an impressive potbelly, something Vanessa was seeing a lot lately.

All of them were well in their forties. Only Tommy Boy – the final guy – was a bit younger than the rest. Ironically, he looked like coming directly out of the 80s with his mustache and curly hair.

Altogether, their appearance alone made Vanessa shake in disgust – even now in her over-aroused state. Her lust was still burning inside her body. To her own shock, she had to admit that her body was yearning for the guys' cock and their ugly appearance only increased her horniness further.

With a quick step, Hulk was over her. His odour of alcohol and sweat hit her like a fist. Not waiting for a second, he shoved her down onto the couch pinning her knees above her head. Without warning, he drove his rigid member into her asshole. Joe had done a good job fucking her once tiny puckered sphincter into a swollen raw hole leaving it as burning red as her abused cunt. The hard penetration made Vanessa grunt out loud.

"Hold your legs up, fuckcow!" he ordered and she obeyed at once.

Now, he had his hands free and started continuing Joe's work. With every thrust into her stretched anal chute, he gave a smack to her glowing snatch.

Vanessa answered with a mixture of groans and shrieks much to the joy of the others who started whooping and clapping.

So much pleasure, so much pain – it was almost too much for her mind to take. The constant state of delight made her dizzy but nevertheless an earth shattering orgasm hit her.

Hulk didn't pay attention to her reactions though. Instead, he started alternating between ass-thrusts and pussy-slaps. He would give her torrid cunt a good hard smack and afterwards pound away at her quivering asshole for several thrusts repeating this act over and over again.

When he ultimately came, he fucked her through the whole thing not stopping once. His cock pushed his cum even further into her over-used colon. When his balls were finally empty, he stopped pumping her asshole and slipped his cock out.

Again, Vanessa had to lick her own ass juices off his dick. Again she had to say

"Thank you, Sir! Thank you for treating this stupid whore as she deserves!"

Slowly, a more honest tone started swinging in her words.

Next, it was Billy's turn - the thin guy with the chaplet of hair. As his predecessor, he pushed his hard dick straight into her sphincter only to exclaim

"Woah, this dogbitch got an asshole so loose I bet she's been a whore for years!"

With a devilish glint in his eyes, he looked at Vanessa and told her

"Guess, I gotta use that burning red fuckhole you got! You don't mind, do you fuckslut?"

Not waiting for an answer, he grabbed the base of his cock and rammed it into Vanessa's glowing gash. She was still holding her legs together above her head. Thereby, her pussy was tightly squeezed shut and was now ripped open mercilessly.

This time, Vanessa shrieked out in a horrific tone. Billy answered by pumping her pussy even harder - as powerful and fast as he could leaning into her and making her ass bounce on the couch.

Vanessa's over-sensitive cunt became her entire world. The feelings were overwhelming her. The pain from her raw cunt and the pleasure from finally having her pussy filled were intense.

Throwing her head from side to side, she felt like falling into unconsciousness any moment. The pain and pleasure merging into one indescribable feeling and increasing itself mutually.

Billy continued pumping her snatch with a vengeance for the next ten minutes. For Vanessa though, it seemed like hours.

Finally, he came flooding Vanessa's hot hole with gallons of cum. When he pulled out of Vanessa's cunt, her arms slept limply to the sides, her legs sliding down. Her pussy was still constricting in small orgasms.

"Yeah, Billy! You really fucked the bitch up!" his friends cheered giving him high fives.

Vanessa's legs were still quivering when Johnny and Tommy Boy approached. From near distance, Johnny's long hair glistened even more repulsive from all the grease.

He sat down next to her and pulled her onto his lap. At first, Vanessa thought he was going to shove his big dick into her gnawing pussy but instead he squeezed the head of his shaft into her ass while slowly pulling her back. She shuddered as she slid down on his cock until she felt his balls resting at her cunt.

Meanwhile, Tommy Boy had positioned himself next to her putting his dick in front of her lips. Vanessa took his dick willingly into her mouth and started sucking on it. He had a pretty impressive long shaft. Vanessa first slurped on its head for a while until she pushed her head down onto it. When it hit the back of her mouth, she had to open her throat to let it slide down. She pushed her head further down until her nose got tickled by his pubic hair. Triumphantly, she looked up at the sleazy guy

All the while, Johnny held her in place fucking her from beneath. He pumped in and out of her asshole until whining noises emerged around the cock in Vanessa's mouth.

With a slurping sound, Tommy Boy pulled out of her hot mouth and positioned himself in front of her. Vanessa expected him to ram his cock into her cunt next. But instead, Johnny lifted her up letting his shaft slip out of her quivering bunghole.

"Spread your ass, fuckwhore!" he ordered.

Vanessa pulled hard on her cheeks presenting an impressive wide gape to the white trash audience. Her formerly tiny puckered hole stood obscenely open with the edges swollen and raw.

The next second, Tommy Boy's long thick tool was hammered into this abused hole with all might. He pumped several thrusts deeply into it - so forcefully that Johnny had problems holding her up.

Then he pulled out and Johnny drove his rigid member back in from beneath ramming her vigorously for several hard pumps.

The two continued this act over and over again. While interchanging, each one had the chance to take a break and gather strength. This way, they could fuck her asshole harder and hold out longer.

The gape Vanessa presented to the other friends when she was lifted up grew wider and wider. By now, the hole was so big that the pink meat of her colon was visible. And she was cumming over and over again.

Finally, they were growing a little tired. But they still hadn't cum yet!

They simply changed positions and went on. Now, Tommy Boy sat down on the couch pushing Vanessa's ass onto his straining shaft. Only this time, Johnny didn't wait for his turn at her asshole. Instead, he pushed his dick into her cunt filling both her holes at the same time. The large cock in her pussy tightened her loose ass back around Tommy Boy's thick dick while both pounded away at her holes.

Vanessa had been screaming for so long she was hoarse by now. All she could do was whimper in pain and pleasure.

When the two were finally ready to burst, they pushed Vanessa off. Standing in front of the couch, they stroked their dicks until they came. Spurt after spurt of hot goo shot out of their erupting cocks - and landed on the back of the soaked rotten coach. The white mass was so thick that it stuck to it like glue.

Coming down from her high, Vanessa looked at them in terror and revulsion. The couch was repulsively damp and stank like an entire dumpster. She already felt so dirty and filthy from having to lie on it. But now far worse was coming up to her.

When the balls of the two sleazebags were eventually drained, Johnny grabbed Vanessa's hair and pushed her forward. With all her power, Vanessa tried resisting. She pressed her hands against the back of the couch to keep her face from touching the soaked fabric again.

It was in vain. Tommy Boy simply slapped her arms away like an annoying fly. Vanessa growled at him furiously trying to slap Johnny

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,322 Followers
12