Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 15

Story Info
Vanessa has to do promotion for the 'Red Rose Club'.
7.9k words
4.55
63.9k
15

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,321 Followers

Vanessa's eyes slowly opened. A comforting, warm feeling enclosed her whole body. Remembering the final earth-shattering orgasm she had experienced while serving as the 'Red Rose Fuckpony' made her pussy tickle.

Some noise had torn her out of her memories. But she couldn't quite put that noise into context.

"Get out of the water, bitch!" Mark's loud, booming voice suddenly startled Vanessa explaining the noise she had heard before. "Didn't you understand me? I'm not gonna say it another time!"

He was standing in the door of the bathroom screaming at her. And apparently, he had been calling her for some time without getting a reaction.

"Fucking bitch! All the time, I need to chase after the stupid slut to make sure she gets to her job."

Mark's annoyed voice clearly told Vanessa that something was up.

"You've been in the tub for more than an hour now! Time to get ready or you'll be late." Mark continued.

Finally, it dawned on Vanessa. It was Friday. And Friday was a special day in the week of the 'Red Rose Whore'. It was the day she had to visit the law-office.

Stanton's agreement with Pavone included Vanessa visiting the law-office each Friday afternoon to serve as the office-whore for the partners. This was the reason why she had to get dressed earlier than the other days as she had to be at the law-office at 3 pm when all the secretaries were leaving for the weekend.

With all the hustle during her first week of turning tricks in the 'Red Rose Club' though, Vanessa had completely forgotten about it. And after her extensive bath, she was getting late. So she quickly got out of the tub.

Half an hour later, Vanessa was walking over the front yard of her apartment building with Mark at her side on their way to their car. She was wearing a white tube dress that ended right beneath the round mounds of her ass cheeks.

The dress was skintight hugging every curve of her body and showing it off in full glory.

Vanessa also wore a pair of white stockings that ended right below the dress. This way, the hem of each stocking was clearly visible increasing the slut factor of her slinky outfit another notch. Her feet stuck in the white vinyl stripper boots with large plateaus and 7" heels she had worn on her first day as hooker.

The dress was held up by a strap that ran around the back of her neck. At the front, it was cut out in a diamond form. This way her back, ass and hips were covered by the skintight, white material while her middle front was almost completely exposed.

Moreover, Vanessa wasn't allowed to wear any panties or bra beneath the dress which didn't help giving her outfit any decency at all!

Without a bra and panties, the big impressive inner halves of her luscious round melons were shown off to full effect – just like her deep cleavage and tattooed bellybutton. Meanwhile, her hips got dramatically emphasised by the tight material making them look extremely curvy.

Overall, it was an incredibly inviting sight for any man as the outfit left little to the imagination. The white colour sparkled in the sunlight making sure to catch anyone's attention – as if that would have been necessary.

This was definitely no dress to go to the office!

The sheer thought of walking into the office-building with all the secretaries leaving and seeing her dressed in this lewd outfit made Vanessa's skin crawl.

She remembered the day when she had been forced to crawl into the office kitchen getting degraded by all of her colleagues. Their faces had been full of disdain and scorn when they had spit right into her slutty face. It had been one of the worst days of her life.

At least, the secretaries had a confidentiality clause in their contract prohibiting them to talk about any events happening at the office. Still, there were several more companies situated in the building.

What if a secretary of another company saw her like this?

The members of the country club loved bringing their office-sluts to the club to show them off to their friends.

What if one of those secretaries had met her in the club before? What if she ran into a business-guy she knew from the club?

All these thoughts started running wild inside Vanessa's head on their way Downtown. The week turning tricks as the 'Red Rose Whore' had caused her to clench to her ice-queen persona even more than before.

She needed the admiring glances from the club members yearning to get their fingers at her luxurious body but fully knowing that they didn't stand a chance. She needed the snotty gossiping with her friends about the young office sluts desperately fishing for a wealthy business man.

It was her way to deal with the humiliations of her working days making her feel like the high-class trophy wife she had always been destined to become. It was the necessary equation to the slutty, whorish lifestyle she somehow had started to embrace. Vanessa needed both of these lives. She needed an equalized lady-whore-balance.

And there was still a chance to achieve the life as trophy wife she was craving for. But the risk of running into a country club member dressed in this trashy slut-outfit endangered everything.

The after-work rush hour threw a monkey-wrench in Vanessa's plans of getting into the law-office without attracting too much attention though. The heavy traffic forced Mark to drive around the block several times in search for a parking spot.

Finally, he found a place in a small side street. But it was several blocks away from the law-office at the outer edge of the Downtown area.

There was no way around it. Vanessa had to totter all the way through Downtown in her slutty outfit!

And as it was closing time, there were loads of potential club members - business-guys, bankers, lawyers – hurrying through the streets on their way home.

Vanessa hesitated for several moments uncertainly standing next to the car. Finally, a sharp slap landed on her barely covered left ass cheek.

"C'mon bitch! We know what a little attention whore you are! Mark commented his slap with a dry grin on his face. "Don't pretend you don't enjoy showing off your slutty body to all those men!"

Pleadingly, Vanessa looked at him. The short time she was standing in the side street had been enough to make three men stop in their tracks to take a good look at the slut. Mark simply grinned back enjoying her discomfort. Out of the blue, his grin widened.

"Just had a great idea!" he exclaimed. "You have to show your goods to all these wealthy business men anyway. So we can turn it into some promo for the club! Ain't too many money-waving, rich guys coming to the club yet."

Before Vanessa had a chance to fully comprehend Mark's words, he had walked to a dumpster that stood next to a house wall. There, he picked up a piece of cardboard that leaned against it.

Frozen to the ground, Vanessa watched him walking back up to her. She didn't sense anything good coming up to her.

Mark simply grabbed her handbag and pulled out her red lipstick. The next second, he started writing down some words on the cardboard. The way he held it though, Vanessa didn't have a chance to make out those words.

Finished with his writing, Mark started rummaging around in the glove compartment of their car. It felt like hours to Vanessa. Standing on the open street in her slutty, lewd outfit made her feel incredibly uneasy. She could sense any guy walking past giving her a check-over.

The urge to step back into the car and hide behind the door was overwhelming. Having to walk all the way to the office on the open street was bad enough. And doing any advertisement for the club was the last thing she wanted to do right then and there.

Finally, Mark had found what he was looking for – two paper clips. Completely lost in confusion, Vanessa watched him boring two holes into the upper edges of the cardboard. Then he threaded each paper clip through those holes.

Just when he stepped in front of Vanessa, she realized what he was up to.

"Please ...!" she instantly started begging as best as she could. "Please don't do this! I'm begging you!"

"Ooh, the little attention whore suddenly becoming all shy?" he mocked her. "You'll love the stir you'll cause, fuckslut!"

His taunting made Vanessa's discomfort only worse and she was about to throw a fit. She tried to get away from Mark, but he grabbed her hip with a tight grip giving her no chance to escape.

"No, no, no! You fucking bastard let me go!" was all Vanessa screamed while she gave her best effort to wrestle out of Mark's grip.

A slap to her face shut her up instantly.

"Don't act like a prissy lady and behave like the cheap whore you are!" Mark hissed into her face getting mad at her. "You don't want me to push you on all fours and walk you through Downtown like a stupid dogbitch, do you?"

His words immediately snapped Vanessa out of her tantrum making her keep still. He wouldn't do that, would he?

Looking into his stern eyes, Vanessa realized that he was definitely capable of putting his threat into action and he would enjoy it tremendously. So he let him have his way. It couldn't be any worse than his thread.

"Guess I deserve a pay raise for that idea!" Mark exclaimed when he had finished his work. "This slut-ad will be the talk of the town for the next week."

Taking a step back he enjoyed the 'slut-ad' he had just created. He had pushed the white skintight material covering Vanessa's ample tits to the sides to expose her nipples. Then he had fastened each paper clip to one of her silver nipple rings.

This way, the cardboard dangled off the slut's big, ripe melons right in front of Vanessa's belly. It basically filled the diamond cut-out of her dress.

"Looks like a perfect fit to that dress." Mark exclaimed impressed by his own work.

Shudders ran up and down Vanessa's spine when she looked down herself. Finally, she could read what Mark had written onto the cardboard. Big, broad red letters jumped at her making her knees buckle.

FUCK THE DUMBSLUT

IN THE 'RED ROSE CLUB'

With her slutty outfit and high stripper platform boots, there was no way for her to look more out of place. Vanessa felt totally exposed. Running down the street bare naked couldn't make her look more like a cheap skank. Her long dark red stiletto fingernails and heavy make-up only added to her trashy appearance.

Vanessa felt as weak in the knees as never before. It was too much to take for her – having to walk through Downtown dressed in the sluttiest way possible, exposing herself as a common whore and inviting men to fuck her for money! She simply wanted to sink into the ground and disappear.

Another harsh slap to her ass told her to get going. But Vanessa couldn't start moving. It needed Mark to grab her arm and pull her along to get the slut out of the side street.

Vanessa felt so embarrassed that she kept her eyes fixed onto the ground while slowly walking down the street trying to stay as low-key and inconspicuously as possible.

Of course, she failed miserably and got the attention from any men in a heartbeat. Considering the lewd, slutty outfit and obscene slut-ad this wasn't such a surprise after all.

Still, Mark made her stop after a few yards as he wasn't satisfied with her 'promotional work'.

"Time to act as a whore, stupid ditz!" he snarled at her loud enough for anyone to hear. "The guys need to see what they get for their money! Hold that head high and arch that back so everyone can see your whore-face and slut-tits."

"C'mon greet them with your most inviting smile. After all, you can't wait for them to visit you, can you?" he added.

A devious smile played on Mark's face when he saw Vanessa flinch with each of his words. Looking around shyly, Vanessa could see that all attention was focused on her by now. Another rush of nervousness surged through her body making her tremble.

Still, she forced herself to do as she was told lifting her head, arching her back and putting a smile on her face - although it looked kinda factitious.

In her new posture, Vanessa didn't have a chance to avoid the men's gazes having to look right into their faces. Most of the looks were lecherous and greedy but some men seemed simply disgusted by her appearance.

Vanessa's face started burning with shame. The looks full of disdain and revulsion were more than humiliating. Still, she forced herself to keep on smiling with her face flushed in the deepest shades of red.

A man hurrying down the street was so engrossed in his phone call that he didn't even notice Vanessa. Instead, he bumped straight into her.

"Sorry" he instantly excused himself.

Stopping in his tracks for a second, he gave the red-haired slut an once-over. And his look turned sour when it reached the slut-ad.

"Don't need your service, whore!" he exclaimed with an annoyed voice. "Get out of my way and find another stupid john!"

His sudden change of mood startled Vanessa way too much to respond or move away. When she remained standing in his way, he became angry.

"I said get out of my way, you disgusting street harlot!" he screamed.

And before Vanessa had a chance to react, he spit right into her face. The big white glob landed right on Vanessa's left cheek taking her completely by surprise.

"That's what I think about such obnoxious whores!" he continued his rant. "You're nothing but a disgrace to mankind."

With these words, he stepped to the side and walked away, still ranting on. Vanessa could hear the man talking into his cell-phone saying

"Can you believe it? I just got chatted up by a filthy street hooker. Not even in this area, you're free of this scum."

Vanessa felt a stab in her heart. She had to suppress tears forming in her eyes. The entire scene was so utterly humiliating. She didn't know what was worse, his words or the spit on her face.

Just yesterday, she had walked down these streets as an elegant lady from the country club. Now, even here she was recognized as nothing else but a cheap whore. She felt the sudden, deep urge to visit the country club again. She desperately needed some reassurance as the ice-queen. But first she needed to get out of the public and to the law-office.

When Vanessa raised her hand to wipe the disgusting drool out of her face, Mark caught her hand before it reached her cheek.

"Keep it there!" he told Vanessa. "It's the proper make-up for an obnoxious whore." he told her with a chuckle repeating the phrase the enraged guy had just used.

Hit by these degrading words again, Vanessa lowered her gaze back to the ground only to have Mark grabbing her chin and pulling her face back up. He turned her face to the street telling her

"That guy over there hasn't gotten a good look at the disgusting street harlot yet."

Vanessa could see a big guy in a suit standing next to the street trying to bring a cab to a halt.

Although a cab had just stopped next to him, his head was turned away from the street with his gaze fixed onto Vanessa. All his attention was directed on the obscenely dressed slut trying to read the cardboard hanging off her tit rings. He didn't even notice the cab coming to a halt next to him. Without getting a reaction from the guy, the cab drove off after a few seconds.

"Bet he would like some attention from the Red Rose Whore." Mark exclaimed.

Not giving Vanessa a chance to respond, he took her hand and dragged her over to the guy. She didn't like what was happening. But she didn't have a chance to fight off Mark's strong grip.

Coming closer, she eventually had a chance to check his face. With a sigh, she realized that she didn't know him from the country club. Still, the full attention of everyone walking down the street was focused on the slut. Any second, some guy from the club would recognize her.

Mark's action of dragging the red-haired slut right in front of the business-guy took him completely by surprise.

"D'you like what you see?" Mark addressed him before he had a chance to get out of the way.

"Can't find a hotter piece of ass in town, don't you agree?" Mark continued his promo getting a hesitant nod from the guy. "And even better, you can tap that juicy butt as hard as you like!"

Vanessa didn't dare to say a word during Mark's little speech. It was so humiliating standing there next to these two men while being the object of their talk. She felt like nothing more than a piece of fuck meat.

But she could see the guy's eyebrows rising up. Mark's words clearly had an effect on him.

"Never heard of that 'Red Rose Club'." he finally found his words again.

"Why don't you come by tonight and get a shot at this piece of prime fuck meat for half the price?" Mark offered not letting the guy off the hook.

"Who tells me this isn't a big scam and that whore won't even be in the club?" the guy responded surprising Mark with some unexpected persistence.

"Well," Mark had to contemplate his answer for a second. "What d'you think about getting a little teaser right here and now? This is such a wanton fuckslut, she'll love to suck you off right now and let you fuck her ass later tonight in the club."

"Here and now?" Vanessa and the business-guy asked almost simultaneously.

It had taken her by surprise just as much as the guy. But while his voice sounded rather cautiously, hers was more annoyed.

In no way, this could be Mark's offer. She was not a cheap street walker! She would never sink that low and pick up random johns from the street!

They were still standing on the open street with everyone looking straight at them! She couldn't – and wouldn't - give that guy a blowjob right in public under everyone's eyes!

Suddenly, anger was added to the embarrassment and nervousness torturing Vanessa. She was more than enraged about Mark's idea of pimping her out on the streets!

She was the high-class superstar of the 'Red Rose Club'! She didn't need to give any teasers. She was the best fuck in town!

Vanessa felt insulted in her pride as a whore by Mark. In her rage, she didn't even notice that she didn't question the fact of being a whore anymore. By now, that was her – Queeny the Starwhore.

Suddenly, Vanessa was snapped out of her train of thoughts when she heard Mark say

"So it's a deal."

She couldn't believe it. But looking from guy to guy, her worry was affirmed by them shaking hands to seal the deal. Her anger increased another notch and finally it broke out of her.

"What the fuck!" she shouted out showing her disapproval.

But she didn't come any further. In a quick motion, Mark had grabbed Vanessa by the throat squeezing it tightly to shut her up. Leaning over to her ear, he hissed

"Not another word! Better remember you're place here! You're nothing but Pavone's little bottom whore. His cashcow he can use in any way to make him money!

Shaking Vanessa slightly by the throat to emphasize his words, he continued

"You don't want me telling Pavone that he lost money 'cause of your stupid, inappropriate behaviour, do you! Now, get to work and show the guy that you're good for something. Convince him to come to the club, you fucking piece of dirt!"

With these words, Mark released her throat. While coughing and rubbing her throat, Vanessa shot some fiery looks at him. She knew he was right and of course, she didn't want to cause Pavone's furore about losing money. Still, she hated Mark for turning her into a low street walker. This degradation was even worse than her walk of shame through Downtown with the slut-ad dangling off her tits.

"Now, follow me fuckslut! And I wanna see that whore ass swaying from side to side! Walk like the cheap street hooker you are!"

Without taking another look at Vanessa, Mark turned around and started walking down the street.


Cathartico
Cathartico
1,321 Followers