Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 18

Story Info
Vanessa gets to know the security guard's rules.
9.6k words
4.55
69.5k
22

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,317 Followers

It was Wednesday night and Vanessa was working her shift in the 'Red Rose Club'. It was a good night and she was in full slut-mode. Her latest john was just leaving after giving her an extra tip for her exceptional service. The flame-haired beauty stood at the bar with a smile across her face while she took a short break sipping on a glass of water.

When her eyes fell onto the clock, her smile turned into a sour expression. She hastily grabbed a bottle of beer and a cigar from behind the counter before she tottered to the backdoor in her pink platform ankle boots.

Today, her club outfit was nothing more than a tacky excuse of clothing. It was a mini strapless dress with a zipper front. The cut was so low that her round, juicy melons almost tumbled out. And the hem was so high that her ass cheeks peeped out underneath. The sides of the mini dress were studded with triangular cutouts. All in all, her outfit didn't leave much to the imagination. The bright pink colour gave the outfit the special skanky touch. Even her lips were painted bright pink and extremely glossy. The glaring colour stood in stark contrast to her dark red hair making Vanessa look as cheap and trashy as possible.

The backdoor let directly onto the club's parking lot. Before Vanessa stepped out of the door, she braced herself by taking a deep breath. She pushed the beer bottle down her cleavage so that it got stuck between the tight fabric of the mini dress and her massive juggs. She pulled the hem of her pink dress up and thrust the fat cigar into her pussy. Then she clasped her hands behind her head and flexed her back. Finally, she was prepared to step onto the parking lot.

It was time to meet her special customer. He came to the club every Wednesday at this hour and expected Vanessa to greet him at his car. The ginger slut had to walk to the opposite end of the parking lot to reach an old, rusty pickup truck. The whole lot was lined with junk. She even had to sidestep some bulky garbage on her way.

The stunning redhead was doing an awkward walk as she had to scuttle forward with her back flexed and her legs spread. She had to be careful to keep the bottle from dropping out of her top and the cigar from slipping out of her pussy. But she wasn't allowed to use her hands to hold them tight.

With every step, the stogy slipped out a bit further. She tried her best to squeeze her pussy muscles and hold on to the cigar. But to no avail. Halfway across the parking lot, it was about to slide completely out. Vanessa frantically looked around the place. The ginger slut caught sight of a cast-off, rusty bed frame. The bedstead had been propped against the wall. She thrust her crotch out and tried to press the cigar end onto the frame to push the stogy back up her snatch. She failed miserably as the cigar slipped off.

Vanessa had to hump the bed frame repeatedly. Each time, she only managed to push the cigar a few inches up her cunt. It was such a cringe-worthy act that it made her grunt noisily from embarrassment. She had to grind her snatch five times against the bed frame until her cunt muscles had regained their tight grip on the stogy. The flame-haired beauty couldn't believe that she was voluntarily humping a nasty, rusty bed frame in a public parking lot. But she couldn't bear disappointing a customer.

When she finally reached the truck, Vanessa positioned herself in front of it and waited for the driver to step out. She had to stand underneath the bright club illumination presenting the cigar and beer bottle and showcasing her tits and pussy in the process. It was late in the evening and there were plenty of cars cruising through the redlight district. People were either on their way back home from the strip clubs and sleazy bars or roaming the streets for a quick fuck. The ravishing slut with her obscene whore-decorations was completely bathed in the club lights. She was on full display. In the dark night, she stood out like an illuminated advertising. So she easily attracted the attention of the drivers.

The special customer took his time. The wait seemed to last forever. Plenty of cars honked making the ginger slut shiver with embarrassment. Several drivers pulled over, winded down their side windows, and hollered at the bold whore.

Finally, the guy got out of the truck. It was Roy Tucker, the security guard from the country club who had discovered Vanessa's secret 'Red Rose Whore' identity during the slut-battle against Maria.

Several weeks had passed since that Saturday night. Ever since, Tucker used his knowledge to blackmail Queeny Ho. Each Wednesday, he visited the 'Red Rose Club' at the same time and Vanessa had to entertain him for a full hour. She loathed these meetings. But it was the price she had to pay for his silence.

He knew that there was nothing Vanessa feared more than being exposed as a cheap, common whore in the country club. This club was the place where she lived out her posh, arrogant lady-self. This club acted as the counter weight to the "Red Rose Club" keeping her in balance. This club was her meeting spot with Steve. Her entire reputation as 'Miss Arrogance - the queen bee of the country club' would be destroyed by Tucker revealing his knowledge to any member.

Pavone had agreed to these special Wednesday meetings. He didn't care who fucked the slut as long as he paid the full price for the one hour service and a special tip for the public use. He called it a perfect example of customer loyalty and even used Tucker as a figurehead of a satisfied customer to advertise the slut-battles.

Obviously, Tucker had decided to make full use of his free ticket and increase the humiliation factor. Last Wednesday, he had given Vanessa specific instructions how to greet him from now on.

These orders were the reason why the ginger slut stood in the bright lights of the parking lot. By now, her public display was not only causing a commotion on the street, the guests inside the club had taken notice and gathered at the backdoor. A whole crowd had come together to watch the slut's public disgrace.

When Tucker finally stepped out of his truck, the smoking hot redhead turned a pirouette presenting her inviting curves. She opened the zipper and exposed her big, ringed funbags. She had to tightly squeeze her massive boobs to hold the beer in place. The sudden striptease made the crowd cheer and whistle.

Tucker grabbed the cigar and pulled it out of her pussy. Vanessa quickly reacted and opened her mouth. He pushed the stogy between her lips making her suck all her cunt juices off. Only after she had cleaned it extensively, he lit the cigar.

Tucker puffed on it for a few moments giving the spectators the chance to ogle Vanessa's tits and pussy. The line of cars passing by and honking seemed endless. With each hoot, her embarrassment increased another notch. A pimped pickup truck made a direct u-turn and drove straight onto the parking lot. It came to a halt next to Tucker's truck. Four young guys stepped out and whistled admiringly. They were obviously sloshed and too drunk to walk straight.

"Hey, can we get a feel of those bodacious tatas?" one of them slurred.

Tucker simply nodded. He yanked the beer out of Vanessa's cleavage, leaned back against his truck and watched the four young drunks surround the flame-haired knockout. Their hands groped her slender body. Of course, her full, ripe melons and juicy pussy were their prime targets.

Vanessa's face was flushed with shame. She was barely able to keep still. She felt like a piece of cattle getting inspected. She was used to show her assets to the club guests. But presenting her charms to random passers-by and getting groped in the open street felt embarrassing as hell.

She yearned for Tucker to take action. Finally, he shooed the young guys away and wedged the beer bottle back between her voluptuous knockers. With his free hand, he grabbed Vanessa's dark red hair. He pushed the ginger slut down making her kneel on the cold, dirt-stained concrete.

"Crawl back into the club, fucking bitch!" he instructed.

Vanessa opened her mouth to protest. Crawling across the junk-strewn parking lot was the last thing she wanted to do. Before she had a chance to utter a word, Tucker emphasised his order by kicking Vanessa's butt. It immediately stifled any protest. With a whimper, the smoking hot redhead began crawling over the coarse concrete. It wasn't easy to crawl with her back straight while cupping her voluptuous juggs and pressing them together to hold the bottle in place. She crawled as fast as she could while Tucker walked next to her puffing on his cigar in a totally laid-back manner.

Vanessa wasn't fast enough for his taste though. So he kicked her ass again. The ginger slut almost fell forward and dropped the bottle. She winced out loud again. Publicly crawling across a dirty, junk-strewn parking lot while holding a bottle with her tits was humiliating enough but getting her ass kicked was even worse – especially as she was getting watched by a horde of horny guys. She tried her best to keep up with Tucker's pace but received two more boots to the butt.

The club guests had formed two lines in front of the backdoor. The ginger slut had to crawl right through the corridor between these lines to get inside the club. Of course, the customers exploited this situation. Vanessa didn't have a chance to protect herself from the grope attack. She felt an innumerable number of hands on her juggs and ass cheeks. Everyone tried to paw at the slut's fucktits or slap her butt. Some of the guests became so bold that they gave her another kick in the ass. The only thing that kept her from tumbling over was the hands fondling her boobs.

There was a loud chorus of cheers and whistles when she had finally made it inside. Tucker didn't stop though. Instead, he walked straight to Vanessa's whore room.


Arriving in the small, shabby room, Tucker immediately slumped into the old, scuffed recliner. Once again, he yanked the beer out of Vanessa's cleavage and kept it for good.

Vanessa knew what he expected of her. Her face turned beet red when she slipped a bundle of dollar notes out of the waistband of her pink thong and counted the bills. Then she put enough bills onto the table to pay for an hour with the 'Red Rose Star'.

It was one of Tucker's most beloved humiliations. Pavone insisted on getting his money and Tucker refused to pay himself. So he made Vanessa pay her own hard earned cash to get used by a guy she deeply despised. She was still paying off the disciplinary fee to SEP and Mark controlled the cash she got from Pavone. So she didn't have much money left to spend on her precious fashion clothes and designer accessories. It only made it hurt that much more to pay this lowlife sleazebag of a security guard for fucking her.

"Always nice to use you, bitch!" he smirked when Vanessa handed the money over to him.

While he took another sip from his beer, she started dancing in front of him. The slender, big-titted beauty gyrated her hips and shook her round butt for Tucker's viewing pleasure.

From time to time, the ginger slut bent forward and stuck her curvy ass into Tucker's face. She remained in this position until the security guard spilled some beer over her ass cheeks. Each time, Vanessa shuddered from the sticky feeling on her backside but picked up her dance nonetheless. The beer got her ass wet and shiny so it looked even juicier than before. The jiggling, glistening butt cheeks were an extremely inviting sight.

Tucker didn't move though. Instead, he simply kept on puffing his cigar and enjoying his beer. Vanessa knew that he expected some nastier action from his perverted fuckslut.

"Get on the bed, bimbo bitch!" Tucker confirmed her assumption.

The stunning redhead quickly obeyed. She stripped off the dress. Now, she was naked except for the pink thong. She got on all fours kneeling down onto the cum-stained mattress. Her round, wet ass cheeks seductively winked at Tucker.

"Look at that! Queeny made a mess in her panties, you stupid bitch!" he pointed out the wet spot in her thong.

Ever since Tucker had found out that she was no posh lady but a cheap hooker acting like a decadent diva, the security guard enjoyed mocking her with the nickname that was prominently tattooed onto her lower back. It only reminded Vanessa of all the things she had to lose if she disobeyed him.

"Time to strip'em off! Rip those panties off with your mouth!" he ordered.

Vanessa turned around and sat down onto her ass. She looked at the security guard with a confused expression on her face. He was right. Her pussy was dripping wet. The public disgrace had heated her up. But did she take his point correctly? For a moment, she didn't know what to do.

"Get cracking, queeny!" Tucker barked impatiently. "Snatch those panties with your slutty mouth!"

Vanessa hadn't misheard. Still, she had no clue how to fulfil his order. The ginger slut closed her eyes. The security guard knew exactly how to degrade her. Not only did she have to pay to get used by him, now she had to abuse herself for his amusement. She only knew too well that this mistreatment would not only hurt but also turn her pussy into a lava stream. A fact that was even more embarrassing.

Hesitantly, she grabbed the pink waistband and pulled the sides up giving herself a wedgy. Meanwhile, she bent her head down trying to grasp the thong with her teeth. She failed. She wasn't able to hunch enough.

"Hurry up, queeny!" Tucker edged her on. "Are you too dumb to strip off some panties, you stupid cow?"

Vanessa gathered all her power and tugged on the thong again. She pulled her panties up as high as possible. The bottom front got bunched up into a thin string. It split her cunt lips and dug painfully tight into her soft, sensitive pussy.

"Ooouuuhhh!" Vanessa shrieked.

Her poor pussy felt like it was getting stabbed. The stinging pain was unbelievable. She was close to tears. Still, the flame-haired knockout had a task to fulfil. She had a reputation to defend. She couldn't afford to fail. So she hunched and bit down. This time, she caught hold of the thong!

"Ouh! Ouh! Ouh!" the redhead squealed.

The pressure on her pussy was almost unbearable. Her snatch assumed an angry red colour. The thin strip mercilessly spread her pussy apart and showed off every little detail. Her pubic mound looked like a deep crevice that was cleft by a thin, pink river.

Her hunched posture was so uncomfortable that Vanessa couldn't hold it for long. She pulled her head up while keeping the waistband between her teeth. This increased the strain on her cunt so much that her ass was lifted off the mattress.

"Ooouuuhhh!" Vanessa shrieked and the thong slipped out of her mouth.

With tears in her eyes, the ginger slut bent her head again. With one mighty drag, she gave herself another extreme wedgy.

"Ouh! Ouh! Ouh!" she was babbling with anguished cries by now.

But she continued pulling until she managed to snatch the panties with her teeth again. She began lifting her head causing the string to dig even deeper into her delicate cunt and pull tightly against her sensitive clit. Her butt frantically bounced around on the mattress. It looked like her crotch was humping the bunched up string. Vanessa performed a wild dance for Tucker.

All the time, the security guard remained slumped in the recliner with his beer and cigar. He was totally relaxed while watching the obscene show in front of his eyes. From time to time, he laughed out loud amused about another convulsive move of Vanessa's twisting body.

The flame-haired knockout felt faint. The pain and pressure became intolerable. But every stab on her clit also caused an electric jolt in her loins. She couldn't believe how much this self-degradation aroused her – especially as it was happening in front of the loathed security guard.

"Aaarrrggghhh!!!"

Vanessa jerked her head back as far as she could and gave a final powerful tug.

RATCH

The lacy fabric gave way and ripped. The tear started near the top of the left side and went down to the crotch area.

"Aaaooohhh!" Vanessa let out a loud grunt.

It started as a gasp of relief and ended as a groan of lust - a fact that didn't stay unnoticed with Tucker.

"Hehehe! Who's enjoying this more – you or me?" he teased her. "Show me what a horny slut you are and make yourself cum!"

Vanessa groaned out again. Her poor snatch didn't get a second to recover. She spread her legs as wide as possible to present her unclad, ringed pussy. Her cunt glowed in angry red colour. But it also glistened wetly.

The flame-haired beauty threaded the red-nailed index and middle finger of her left hand through the silver pussy rings and spread her cunt lips open revealing her inner pink flesh. Then she drove two fingers of her right hand into her puffy cunt.

"Mmmhhh!... Fuck!... Ooohhh!..." she started moaning immediately.

On Tucker's command, she added two more fingers. Her pussy lips tightly grasped the four fingers when she started driving them in and out while rubbing her thumb over her delicate clit.

Almost her entire hand was up her pussy. She felt so full and stretched. But at least, her yearning cunt got stuffed with something. It felt so good that she started pounding her fingers deep into her fuckhole with forceful thrusts. Each stroke made a slurping sound and lifted her ass off the mattress. Even her thighs began twitching from the strain.

Meanwhile, Tucker finished his beer. Vanessa was so focused on her own pleasure that she didn't even notice. He stood up and walked over to the bed. There, he grabbed the redhead's hand and pushed it out of her dripping gash. The four fingers slipped out with a loud slurping noise.

"C'mon queeny!" Tucker scoffed. "Let's stretch out that snatch!"

Vanessa looked down between her legs. She couldn't believe her eyes. Tucker had inverted his arms and pressed the knuckles of each hand tightly together. He had formed a spear with eight fingers. The ginger slut fully expected to be impaled right then and there. But he simply held his hands in front of her cunt and waited. He didn't move at all.

By now, Vanessa was in a dazed state of mind. The degradations in the parking lot and the rough treatment by Tucker had awakened a sexual craving that had grown into a burning urge. The lust in her loins was driving her crazy. Right now, she was willing to do anything to add more sensations to her yearning cunt. She didn't even care any longer that she was giving her best to please the loathed security guard.

"Aaahhh!... Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!... Argh! Oh! Argh!"

Vanessa broke out into a litany of screams when she lifted her crotch and speared her poor, yearning pussy. She engulfed Tucker's eight fingers with her warm flesh. Her cunt lips got stretched beyond their limits and the redhead felt more than overstuffed. Tucker even opened his hands. It caused a feeling like a huge wedge was driven up her cunt.

Under the pressure, Vanessa began kicking her legs like a baby. The flame-haired beauty went wild on the bed. She rapidly opened and closed her legs and frenetically pushed her ass up and down the mattress. All the while, she screamed her lungs out.

Despite her struggles, she was merciless to her pussy. She was in a sexual frenzy and couldn't stop anymore. She worked her cunt like never before and gave her snatch a superior reaming.

Upping the tease, Tucker pulled his fingers out of Vanessa's yearning cunt. She whined and strained to reach it. She desperately needed her gash stuffed.

"Ooohhhh!" Vanessa sighed when Tucker shoved his eight fingers back up her dripping fuckhole.

She humped the spear for a couple more minutes until her shrieks turned into one long cry of pleasure. She slumped down onto the bed. A mind-blowing orgasm overwhelmed her. The electric jolts exploded all over her body and left her unable to move.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,317 Followers