Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 20

Story Info
Vanessa has a catfight with a rival during the ball.
22.2k words
4.56
74.5k
23

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers

"Oh... My... Gosh...!" Megan Salpa almost stuttered from astonishment.

She had heard some weird noises coming out of the country club library when she had passed the room. She had opened the door a crack and peeked inside. The scene she witnessed left her completely gobsmacked.

Megan looked directly at a red-haired woman humping a bookend with her pussy. And that woman was her club rival Vanessa Laren! This unexpected discovery totally overwhelmed her and instantly made her scream alarm.

Her shriek gave the three men inside the library a start. However, Stanton was quick to react. He jumped to his feet and rushed to the door. He grabbed the raven-haired woman and dragged her inside. At the same time, Pavone hastily pulled Vanessa off the bookend.

They positioned the two women in the middle of the library and formed a circle around them. Taken aback by Stanton's sudden reaction, Megan stopped screaming. But before the men had a chance to quiet the situation down, the raven-haired woman went into another outburst.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I always knew you're a slut! But that beats everything!" she boiled with indignation.

"You got no shame at all, do you? You piece of dirt!" she couldn't calm herself by any means. "When the others get to know this..."

Megan didn't get around finishing the sentence. When she mentioned the other gossip girls, Vanessa snapped into motion and jumped at her loathed rival. Instantly, a catfight arose. The two women pulled each other's hair and wrestled around while screaming bloody murder. They shoved and tore at each other until they went down onto the floor. They didn't stop there. Instead, they continued fighting while rolling around the carpet.

Before one of the guys had a chance to pull them apart, the door burst open. Apparently, the women's screams had alarmed the other party guests. This was about to become a scandal for eternity...

Vanessa and Megan didn't even notice that someone came rushing into the library. They were too focused on clawing and screaming at each other. Suddenly, Vanessa was yanked up and pulled onto her feet. The same happened to Megan.

Startled by the sudden interruption, the two women stopped screaming. Vanessa looked at the person holding her in a tight grip. It was Tucker. The security service had been alarmed over the noise in the library!

"What's all this fuss about?" the burly, brute security guard barked at Vanessa. "Can't you behave for once? At least at a ball? We don't tolerate any troublemakers!"

Instantly, the two fighting bitches became as meek as lambs by Tucker's intimidating presence. The glammed-up divas stood in the library like little schoolgirls getting a roasting for a school prank. The security guard turned to the three men who were still forming a circle around the two women.

"Excuse the disturbance, gentlemen. I take care of this. Please, go back to the ballroom and enjoy the rest of the ball."

Tucker waited until the men had left the library before he turned his attention back to the fighting rivals.

"What the fuck were you two thinking? Didn't you get enough attention yet?" he asked while keeping them in his vice-like grip.

"I caught this 'slut' flashing her breasts and having sexual intercourse!" Megan accused Vanessa. She scornfully spat the word 'slut' at the flame-haired knockout.

"You're finished in this club when I'm done with you!" the raven-haired bitch directly addressed the redhead.

At this threat, Vanessa went wild again and tried to go for Megan's jugular. Tucker had to bring up all his strength to keep the women apart.

"No, you won't!" he intervened. "I can't allow that. We can't have such a scandal published. That's just what the tabloids are waiting for. This would be plastered all over the front pages for weeks! It would be a huge blow for the reputation of the club!"

In Vanessa's book, Tucker named a few good reasons to keep the scandal under the radar. His point of view calmed her down a bit. Maybe, her country club life wasn't lost yet. But his arguments didn't seem to convince Megan. Her electric blue eyes continued to shoot daggers at the redhead. This was her big chance to sweep Vanessa out of the way and conquer the throne of the country club. She didn't intend to leave it unexploited.

"We got some highly powerful members that valuate their privacy above all things." Tucker tried a new approach. "I can tell you! You can fall from grace more than quickly with these people! You'll never get out of the doghouse again! And all this fuss would count for nothing!"

This argument seemed to hit home. Megan visibly calmed down and looked at the burly, brute security guard.

"I don't come away empty-handed!" she raised her claim. "I'll get a slice of the pie!"

Megan's attitude clearly demonstrated her determination. Tucker realized that he had to offer something.

"How can we get your secrecy?" he asked the raven-haired bitch.

"This 'slut' has to acknowledge me as the queen of the club!" Megan demanded. "She'll be my servant. She'll indulge my every whim without protest!"

Listening to these demands, Vanessa's attitude flamed back up. The fire in her sparkling green eyes got reignited. She struggled against Tucker's clutch in an attempt to throw herself at her insolent rival. This bitch couldn't be serious! She would never bow to Megan's will!

"OK! It's a deal!" Tucker exclaimed to Vanessa's disbelief. "You keep this incident to yourself, and you get the 'slut' as your personal servant."

The flame-haired knockout's mouth fell open in surprise. She felt like the security guard had just sold her out without further ado. She had served him more than well as his personal dogslut! And now, he gave her up just like that! Much to her consternation, he was more concerned with keeping things calm than with his dogslut.

Vanessa's stomach turned when she heard his offer. She was about to revolt. She had to protest against the deal! But Tucker threw a stern gaze at her and instantly stifled her uproar. His look clearly told her that he didn't tolerate any objection. She had caused enough trouble for one day.

The flame-haired beauty's head began to spin. The full realization of her defeat to Megan dropped onto her like a heavy bag of rocks. It cast a thick fog over her mind. She felt dazed and confused.

"You're gonna be glad if you may carry my purse when I'm done with you!" Megan rubbed Vanessa's nose in her defeat.

Somehow the voice sounded as if it was coming from a faraway distance. It was barely audible. The stunning redhead was in a stupor. Everything was lost. She felt like her posh life was getting shattered. She had fought so hard to build up her arrogant lady-ego as a counterbalance to her 'Red Rose Whore' identity. Now, it was getting smashed to pieces.

It barely registered with Vanessa that Megan pushed her down onto her knees and opened the zipper of her white gown. Instantly, the redhead's big, round funbags popped out of their confines. Megan placed a foot on Vanessa's chest. She positioned her red high heels right atop the ginger slut's big, fat fucktits.

WHUMP

The raven stunner pushed her foot forward and knocked the flame-haired beauty down. Vanessa's back hit the ground with a thud. A second later, Megan pushed her left high heel between her rival's lips. She basically stuffed the redhead's mouth with her shoe. Then she pushed her foot out of the heel. The red shoe remained stuck in Vanessa's mouth. Megan had just gagged her rival with a heel!

The raven minx ran her red-polished toes over the redhead's flat, tight stomach up to her bodacious boobs. She placed her foot right underneath the bottom of Vanessa's left fleshcan.

SPLAT

The next moment, Megan gave the ginger slut's right funbag a prod with her foot. Vanessa's juicy melon bobbed up and bounced against her right cheek. The flame-haired knockout got slapped in the face by her own tit!

The sudden slap to her face tore the redhead out of her stupor. Getting boxed round the ears by her own tits was so humiliating that it made her whimper in shame. Megan didn't wait for her servant to get used to the degradation though. She simply placed her foot underneath the bottom of Vanessa's left fleshcan and gave it a prod as well.

SPLAT

The redhead's left jugg bobbed up and bounced into her face. Vanessa received a second slap to her face. This time, her own titmeat cuffed her left cheek. The debasement overwhelmed the ginger slut and her body squirmed and writhed on the ground.

Lying on her back with the red heel in her mouth, Vanessa felt more than helpless. She felt like a defenceless turtle on its shell with its legs in the air. The flame-haired knockout desperately kicked out with her legs and tapped the ground with the palms of her hands. It didn't help in anyway. It only made her look more pathetic.

SPLAT... "Umph"... SPLAT... "Umph"...

SPLAT... "Umph"... SPLAT... "Umph"...

Megan continued slapping her rival's face by prodding the redhead's big, soft funbags against her cheeks. Vanessa responded with pitiful squeals that got muffled by the high heel stuffed up her mouth. Her face got beet red. But the colour stemmed from the sheer embarrassment, not from the slaps. Each impact caused the ginger slut's body to writhe on the ground with her legs desperately kicking the air and her palms helplessly tapping the floor.

Megan had a ball degrading her new servant and laughed her ass off watching the buxom beauty struggling around on the ground in a ridiculous display. Tucker couldn't help but join the dirty laughter.

"Maid! Maid! Maid!" the raven stunner scolded her defeated rival. "You look so pathetic! You're not even a good servant. You're just a stupid cow!"

For three rounds, the black-haired bitch kept on kicking Vanessa's fleshcans around. Then she got bored and started looking for a new way to degrade her servant.

"Grab your titties, maid!" she ordered. "Slap yourself with your assets, slut!"

Vanessa felt too helpless to object. She simply wanted to get out of this situation and forget that this incident had ever happened. So she cupped her luscious juggs at the base and tightly squeezed her soft titflesh. Her breast meat bulged out from her tight grip.

SPLAT

Vanessa started bobbing her ripe, full melons up and down. She basically chucked her big, fat fucktits into her face and slapped her cheeks with each upward movement. Slapping herself with her own juggs not only looked more ridiculous, it also felt more degrading. She was using her precious charms to punish herself!

In the meantime, Megan ran her red-polished toes down Vanessa's flat stomach until she reached her crotch. She put her big toe right onto the redhead's clit making the flame-haired knockout jerk. Then the raven minx wriggled her big toe up the ginger slut's pussy.

"Ooohhh!"

Vanessa couldn't suppress a moan when Megan slowly added one toe after the other to her fuckhole. Once again, the redhead's legs twitched and trembled.

"Ooouuuhhh!"

With a jolt, Megan shoved her whole foot up Vanessa's pussy. The redhead's poor cunt stretched wide to allow the foot in. The flame-haired knockout felt incredibly cheap and trashy. She was lying on the ground of the country club library! She was slapping her face with her own juggs! She got a foot shoved up her pussy! And it all happened during the 'Monte Carlo Ball'! She felt lower than she had ever felt as the 'Red Rose Whore'.

Megan began to twist her foot around in Vanessa's cunt. This way, the redhead's poor pussy got stretched even wider. After a while, the raven minx started to push her foot in and out of the ginger slut's fuckhole. She basically foot fucked her.

To Vanessa's embarrassment, she had to realize that her loathed rival didn't deem her cunt worthy of getting touched by her fingers. It was only worthy to get stuffed by her dirty feet. And still, this devaluing treatment made the redhead's pussy wet.

"Ooohhh!"... SPLAT... "Ooohhh!"... SPLAT...

Vanessa moaned in between the tit-slaps while her body twitched and trembled on the ground. She hated herself for her reaction. She didn't want to show any pleasure to her rival. But she couldn't help it.

Out of a sudden, the foot was gone from Vanessa's cunt. A huge paw grabbed Megan's shoulder and yanked her away from her new servant. A black security guard appeared behind the raven stunner.

"Are you fucking daft?" he spat at Tucker. "What kind of idiot are you?"

"You were supposed to calm this situation and get rid of the troublemakers!" the black security guard screamed at his co-worker. He was obviously enraged about Tucker's way of handling the catfight. "D'you want some guest to witness this scene and raise a complaint? D'you want us to lose our jobs? You fucking moron!"

It was a totally unexpected turn of events and scared the shit out of Vanessa. She stopped moaning and writhing. Megan looked just as fearfully as the redhead. She didn't move a bit while the black muscular giant held her in his tight grip.

"And you?" the black security guard suddenly barked at the raven minx. "Did I allow you any of this?"

The way he addressed Megan surprised Vanessa just as much as his sudden appearance. But she didn't get the chance to see her rival's reaction as Tucker pulled the flam-haired knockout up onto her feet. The two security guards exchanged quick glances and gave each other a nod. Obviously, they had just come to a silent agreement.

Tucker turned around and dragged Vanessa out of the library. She stood no other chance than to stumble behind. The burly, brute security guard swiftly led the flame-haired beauty down the stairs. She dreaded that he might throw her out of the clubhouse. But she didn't dare to speak up.

Fortunately, the gallery and main hall were empty. The ball was in full swing and most party guests were celebrating in the ballroom or playing in the game rooms. Apparently, none of the guests had noticed the catfight.

However, that was only a small relief for Vanessa. Her head was still spinning. Megan had seen her acting like a whore! Of all people, it had to be her biggest rival! The flame-haired knockout needed to come up with a plan to keep Megan from revealing her knowledge. She had to stop the gossip before it even developed. At the moment though, she was too dazed and confused to think straight.

"What was the fucking point of that?" Tucker snarled at her. "I always thought the fucking club means so much to you."

"You wanna escape my clutches, you stupid cow?" he tried to explore Vanessa's intentions. "You rather wanna serve that bitch instead of me?"

"Nooo!" the redhead timidly responded. "I don't try to get away from you, sir. It was an accident."

"Please sir, you gotta believe me!" she tried to reassure him.

"You have to prove that!" Tucker remained unconvinced. "From now on, you stay where I can keep an eye on you."

The brute security guard made a sharp turn to the right when they reached the main hall. He led the flame-haired knockout to the left side of the T-shaped staircase. There was a door leading into the basement.

That was exactly where Tucker took the redhead. He didn't throw her out of the clubhouse. Nonetheless, Vanessa didn't have a clue what he had in mind instead. She had no idea what she was supposed to do in the basement.

The cellar stood in stark contrast to the noble upper floors of the mansion. It looked old and in dire need of renovation. A long hallway led straight through the basement with several rooms along the walls. Tucker dragged Vanessa into one of these rooms. He gave her a firm shove so she stumbled and fell onto her knees. She landed on wet, slippery tiles.

It turned out to be a locker room for the staff. The room wasn't in any better condition than the rest of the basement. It looked dirty, grime-stained and decrepit. The walls were lined with battered lockers. In front of them, old wooden benches were positioned.

To Vanessa's surprise, two guys were lounging around on the benches. They were only dressed with towels around their hips. Apparently, they had just come out of the shower. Her mouth opened in shock when she recognized the men. One of them was a young, smug Latino with slicked-down hair called Ramirez. He was the greenkeeper of the country club. The other guy was middle-aged. He was a tall, sturdy black man called McKenzie who worked as the janitor of the club. Not only did Vanessa recognize them, it was the same way with the two men.

"Woah!" they hollered while high-fiving Tucker. "You really brought a special treat for us."

"You always told us that you're banging a hot slut from the club!" McKenzie howled. "But 'Miss Arrogance' in person! That's off the hook!"

Vanessa looked from guy to guy in utter disbelief. They knew that Tucker was fucking her! Did they also know about her secret 'Red Rose Whore' identity?

"From now on, it's not only me fucking that posh slut!" Tucker exclaimed. "All of us are gonna bang her out of her mind today!"

Vanessa didn't believe her ears. What had he said? Had he just offered her to those sleazy staff members?

"The noble men are having a 'Monte Carlo Ball' upstairs." Tucker mocked the exclusive party. "So we ordinary guys have a 'Gangbangers' Ball' downstairs! That's only fair!"

Vanessa shuddered while the three men laughed themselves to tears. Apparently, Tucker was about to carry out his suggestion. He was about to keep her in sight, and in the process, turn her into the club's gangbang slut.

She had survived the deal-sweetening session with SEP's new clients in the game room. She had survived her bosses' celebration in the library. She had survived the catfight with Megan. Only to be royally fucked by the country club staff in the basement! She couldn't believe it. The big social event had totally spiralled out of control.

The flame-haired beauty was devastated. She felt like she had hit rock bottom. Her rival Megan had witnessed her lewd conduct and the sleazy staff members had found out about her sexual relationship with Tucker. Was there anything worse that could happen today?

Vanessa had slid into a desperate situation. She frantically looked for a way out. She couldn't revoke neither Megan's nor the staff member's discovery of her slut activities. But she needed to come up with a way to muzzle them.

Suddenly, the ginger slut hit on an idea. Maybe, there was a tiny chance that she could convince Tucker to help her silence Megan. He could blackmail her with his knowledge about their catfight in the library. She had to get on his good side. If she willingly performed in his 'Gangbanger's Ball', she could possibly coax him into helping her. It was only a tiny opportunity. But the stunning redhead didn't have anything left to lose. She had to grab any chance she could get. She had to be her sluttiest self to please Tucker and the other staff members.

Vanessa had just come to her startling conclusion when Tucker grabbed her ginger hair and pulled her up onto her feet. He shoved her in front of the two staff members.

"C'mon bitch!" he instructed her. "Introduce yourself properly."

Vanessa was too scared to react. Did he really expect her to tell them about her life as the 'Red Rose Whore'? That would destroy the last ounce of respect those guys had left for her. She was Tucker's low fuckpet. But after this confession, she would be the entire staff's fucktoy.

Exposing the truth to those two sleazy workers seemed especially horrible. Ramirez was a smug prick. He was so full of himself that he hit on everything with a heartbeat. He had even chatted up Vanessa before. She had considered it completely inappropriate as she was a club member and he was a working stiff. So she had given him a sharp, vocal brush-off which he still considered a personal affront. McKenzie was a typical blue-collar workman who loathed the club member's snobbish, haughty attitude. He had clashed with Vanessa before and her posh, arrogant behaviour had driven him nuts.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,330 Followers