Vanessa's Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
A notorious pirate is captured and meets her new Mistress.
2.6k words
4.42
31.4k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: There is no sex in this first chapter, I am doing a bit of world and character building to make all of that more satisfying and interesting. I hope everyone enjoys it and welcome all constructive feedback. All characters portrayed are of legal age.

*****

Tanya's eyes fluttered open in her cell. Her arms were still spread wide against the cool steel of the wall. The dim light of the room barely permitted her to see her surroundings, but it didn't take long for her eyes to adjust to the reality that she remained a prisoner. She knew that today would probably be filled with more torture, she didn't even know if it was a new day or not. By her count, it had been a week or more. The cell door slid open just out of Tanya's view. Almost inaudibly except with the clicking of heels against metal, Tanya could see the woman she knew only as Vanessa enter the prison cell. Vanessa, she knew to be a Noblewoman of House Lotus. House Lotus was a large Noble House of The Galactic Trade Federation. Vanessa took several menacing steps to stand in front of Tanya, in her hands was a box. Vanessa's gloved hands opened it with a smirk, as if to offer its contents to her prisoner. Tanya groaned loudly and shook her head. "I'm not wearing that fucking collar. I'm a free woman and always will be," she spat with anger.

Vanessa laughed in her face, "Oh, yes you will. Its a matter of time until you beg for mercy." She turned and walked to the other side of the cell, she lifted a hand and motioned for someone else to enter. A small woman came in with a droid, a floating orb. The droid, Tanya knew, was an interrogation droid built by the Galactic Trade Federation to torture people. A probe extended from the front of the droid with a needle as

Vanessa spoke, "This serum will cause you so much pain that you will do and say anything to find relief from it. It is a toxin that will cause your body to feel as if it is on fire, without the damage of course. I wouldn't want my pet to be damaged before I can enjoy her."

With a grin, Vanessa ran her palm down Tanya's cheek, the silky fabric of her glove gliding down her skin to cup her chin. Suddenly, Tanya felt true fear and it showed in her eyes. Vanessa offered the collar again. She eyed the collar and the needle and then broke down in a fit of sobs, "No, no more pain. Please. I can't take it anymore. Let me down. I..."

Vanessa cut her off and lifted her chin with curiosity, "Tell me that you submit, say 'I submit, Mistress' and all of this ends now."

The droid backed off and Tanya looked at the floor for several long minutes. "I submit." She spoke softly and with sadness.

"What is that? You submit what?" Vanessa smiled sweetly in reply.

"I submit, Mistress." Tanya cried loudly after the word Mistress left her mouth. She felt truly broken, and it hurt her to find herself saying it. Vanessa softly caressed her cheek and nodded to her guards.

"Let her down and take her to my shuttle. I'll meet you there for the ride back to the yacht. Clothe her in a robe and tend to her wounds. I want her to be made to feel at home." Vanessa clasped the collar closed behind Tanya's neck with a loud click of the locking mechanism. The collar was a band of pink leather, with pink lace frills on the top and bottom of the collar, ringing the entire way around her neck. In the front of the collar was a D ring hanging from the bottom, from which another O ring was attached. She took a long, leather leash from her bag at her side and handed it to her guard. The guard clipped the leash to Tanya's collar.

Tanya's hips swayed from side to side as she followed the guard to the shuttle, she kept her head down and continued to cry softly through the hangar. The shuttle was small, it had enough room to comfortably fit ten people plus the flight crew. As expected, Vanessa was right on time and smiled as she boarded the Orion-Class shuttle. She took several long steps to Tanya, placed her hands on the woman's shoulders and lowered her head to whisper into her ear with a lustful tone, "You are mine now, my pet. I know that you are used to wearing armor and being dirty. That will change now. I will enjoy making you into a lovely feminine slave that loves and adores all things soft, cuddly and fluffy."

There was a long pause as Vanessa stared into her eyes to read her emotions, "You will learn to apply makeup and enjoy soft fabrics. You will learn to walk like a lady and present yourself in a feminine way. You will learn etiquette, and eventually you will even adore me as your rightful owner." Vanessa tapped the seat next to her as she sat down and crossed her legs under her dress. Tanya complied hesitantly and attempted to look away. The guard handed Vanessa the leash as the door closed and the shuttle began preparing for take off.

Vanessa pulled the leash taut and held her pet close, bringing her head down to lay in her lap, giving Tanya no choice but to look up at her Mistress for the entire ride. Vanessa's eyes betrayed her true feelings about her pet to Tanya, however. There was a mix of pride, lust, and even joy in having conquered the woman that had caused her so much trouble in the past. Tanya had cost Vanessa hundreds of her employees from numerous attacks and heists on board trading vessels, and now here she was laying in her lap like a kitten. Vanessa was looking forward to further taming this wild cat into a truly loyal pet. Tanya saw all of this in her eyes alone, she was an expert in reading people and she knew that her Mistress had plans for her, born out of a desire for poetic revenge. The two woman had been at war with each other since they had met. It was a long and costly war for them both, and now it seemed like Tanya may have lost if she couldn't find a way out of this mess. From her position laying in her owner's lap, she could see the five hundred meter long Nightingale-Class luxury yacht come into view above the planet.

The yacht was one of the largest in existence, and could go without docking if not for the needs of the crew for a very very long time. The shuttle entered the hangar in the side of the ship just as Vanessa leaned down to give Tanya a kiss on her forehead, a move that admittedly Tanya did not expect. "Mine, come see your new home. I have prepared a room for you especially." This was getting to be a bit much for Tanya, but she obeyed without question for the moment. As they exited the hangar, she could see that Vanessa's yacht was well appointed, and well guarded. Tanya was led to a room near her Mistress's room, it was smaller but it was still comfortably decorated.

"You will find no weapons or armor here, pet, but I think you will still like what has been arranged for you. Dinner is in two hours, clean yourself in the shower and dress nicely for me, understand?" Tanya did not reply audibly, but gave a simple nod. "Say it, Mine. Tell me you understand and address me properly." Vanessa retorted before Tanya could finish her motion.

"I... understand, Mistress." The title of Mistress was still hard for Tanya to force herself to vocalize. A part of her still resisted this, and that part of her still hung onto the idea she could win this war between them.

Vanessa smiled brightly and unclasped the leash to leave Tanya to herself. As she turned, she spoke softly, even politely. "Obey me pet, and submit fully. It will be much easier for you and your life can become very, very comfortable very fast if you do not resist anymore." It hit Tanya in the gut as Vanessa left the room and the door closed. A part of her knew it to be true, but a core part of her wanted to bring the woman to her own knees and to crush her. As she looked around the room, she found that her dresser was filled with lacy lingerie to match her collar, skirts both long and short, but very little that would not leave next to nothing to the imagination. The closet in her room was filled with dresses and robes, all of the clothing was made out of fine, hard to find materials in both bright and soft colors.

Nothing in it would let her pass herself off as just another commoner on a station if she escaped, and all of it was designed to portray her as someone with class, to call attention to her. Vanessa was using her as much of a trophy as she was using her as a statement of power, and as a servant. There were no T-shirts and jeans in this collection.

The bed was nicely appointed, though. It was a four-poster bed with sheets made from more silk, and the pillows were soft, almost like they were clouds contained in bags. It wouldn't be hard to get used to this comfort, which was probably part of Vanessa's method to seduce Tanya, she realized.

Having slipped off of the bed, she went open the door to the bathroom. The door slid open silently and without hesitation, almost as if to predict her movements. The bathroom was not a let down, there was a large sink with all she needed in terms of hygiene products, a large counter with a large assortment of makeup. With a loud groan she began to strip, tossing her clothing into a corner. Most of it, save for the robe she was given for the trip up, was torn and filthy with blood from the week of torture she suffered through.

She had to be honest with herself that her body needed time to rest and recover from the ordeal. The shower was encased in part of a tub, in a part of the bathroom that had a glass door. On one side of the shower room was a curved seat, she realized that the curve was there to lay down and relax if she wanted to. The room used granite from three different planets for walls, and the shower head could also emit steam to turn the room either into a sauna or into a relaxing steam room. The bathtub part of it, to its own credit could also double as a hot tub. Vanessa had not spared any expense to ensure that her prize was comfortable and had every incentive to stay with her.

It was messing with her mind, likely intentionally. She stepped into the shower and turned it on, expecting to be hit with ice cold water right away. Instead, she was surprised to find that the controls accurately predicted her wish for warm, not hot water. Tanya leaned against the granite wall as the water cascaded down her body. She was weak from having sustained so much pain over a long time and turned it off. Instead, she went to the bathtub and began to fill it with warm water so that she could relax.

The tub filled with soapy water almost right away, again having predicted that she would be trying to make a bubble bath. Tanya slipped into it once full and leaned back against the tub with a soft sigh. There was a curve in the area of the tub wall where her neck rested for the precise purpose of laying one's head down. The words Vanessa spoke as she left about obedience being rewarded with comfort came crashing back into her head. This was definitely planned out from the start, long before she had ever been captured. The bad news was, it was working well. After an hour and a half, an alarm sounded nearby to remind her about dinner time. With a loud groan, befitting someone that did not want to get out of bed, or an otherwise comfortable position, she stood up and went looking for a towel. Not finding one, she went to look for the controls to the shower room. The dryer turned on and used sonic waves, along with warmth to evaporate the water and soap off of her body.

Tanya exited the bathroom and entered her bedroom to find that someone, likely her Mistress, had returned and set out her outfit for her with a note to remind her of the makeup. With a sigh, she took the garter belt and slipped it up onto her hips, clasped it behind her. Next were the stockings, which she attached to the clasps from the garter belt. Next were the lace panties, she slipped them on and felt the kiss of the rosy-red fabric against her body. She had to admit that it was nice for a change. More mental games. Next came the skirt, she slipped the soft fabric up over her hips and noted that the frilly hem of it didn't even make it halfway to her knees. With a sigh she slipped her matching bra on, the red lace perfectly cupped her 32C breasts, and there was a silky bow between her boobs as if to tease anyone that might see it. Lastly was the low-cut top made from rosy-red satin, it covered all the way down to just above her belly button.

Tanya looked at herself in the mirror and hardly recognized her own body in this outfit. She went to find a pair of shoes, but all she could find were high heels, the same as her Mistress wore earlier. With a bit of a protesting whine, she slipped them on and clasped the ankle guard securely around her foot. She hated heels, and Vanessa knew that. This was purposeful to make her deal with it.

Tanya went to open the door to look around, she didn't want anyone to see her like this as the entire outfit was way more girly than she comfortable with. As if on cue, the door opened only to reveal Vanessa herself, who couldn't contain her own reaction upon seeing Tanya. With a wide smile, her Mistress pointed to her feet as if to tell the poor girl to kneel. She did so with hesitation after a long moment or two.

Vanessa ran a hand through her hair and whispered to her, "Good girl. You forgot the makeup, but you will be forgiven this one time." Her voice was like silk, it was soft and seductive. Tanya was almost glowing from the praise, a large part of her wanted to accept the soft embrace of submission. Vanessa continued with a compliment, "Your mad blushing is pretty enough on its own, I look forward to seeing it more often. We are going to dinner together, and I expect you to behave yourself like a lady. Remember, obedience and submission are rewarded." She stood up as her Mistress attached the leash to her collar. Her heart broke again as the words rang true in her mind, but she contained her emotions for the time being.