Vanilla at the Table

Story Info
The sub side of the switch.
775 words
3.82
5.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hand over the ruby red silk tablecloth, smoothing out the wrinkles that were trying to pop up. I had fixed a meal for him, knowing that he had gone in early today and stayed late, working on research. Earlier in the day, I had worked on making sure tonight was perfect. I ran my hand over my bottom, giving a gentle tap to the black steel plug in place. I instantly started salivating at the thought of what would end up replacing it. I ran my hand over the top of my black lace top thigh high stockings, contemplating how long it would take for him to rip them off. I tightened up my corset so that I was on the verge of a small gasp, my breasts pouring out the top and then ensured my crop was in the right slit of my knee-high leather boots.

I heard the door click shut and in an instant, I was ready.

"Pet"... I said, toying with him, trying to hold in my orgasm that had been brewing all day, the smell of cum following me everywhere.

"Hmm. Yes, babe." He slowly started taking off his jacket, knowing how much I enjoy watching him undress. His body is like a sculpture that the finest artist cried at upon completion.

"Come. Eat. I'm ready for you". Sauntering over to him, the plug giving me just a little edge, the tops of my tights now wet from my thoughts, reaching for his neck and licking from his trap to his ear, moaning slightly.

"Good. I'm starving". Over his shoulder I went, one hand smacking the plug, the other fingering my pantiless pussy. My ass was smacked with his hand, causing me to squeak in pleasure. "Hmmm, like that do ya, plaything?" I let out a moan, indicating that I did, to which he replied by shoving one of his long piano playing fingers deeper in to me, smacking my ass harder before setting me in a chair at the table. The plug shoved in further, giving a little tingle that sent a wave through my body.

"Be a good girl and stay there while I grab something quick" he said, winking as he turned his back to me, maneuvering his fine ass over to my box of toys. I started inching out of the chair, seeing if I could catch him, when he turned around instinctively, "Oh, you naughty plaything. That's gonna cost you."

"Good. Whatcha gonna..." I had no more than started speaking when I was turned around, hands tied to the chair, legs spread, knees tied to the chair, and a gag put in my mouth. Then I felt the wax. It started at the bottom of my corset and ran down my behind to the plug, cooling as it moved down. He tapped the plug, pouring hot wax on it so that it was one with my asshole. The wax proceeded to move around the plug to my pussy, encapsulating the glistening layer of cum that had accumulated. His hands, playing with the wax, painting on my body, followed with a firm SMACK on my ass and then pussy. He was enjoying spanking me today and I was wet with anticipation over each touch. A clamp was placed on my clit and then attached to my nipples, wax poured over all three, cementing his design for me. He flicked each clamp, sending impulses through the tender nerves, edging me closer to what I wanted. Then... The plug was twisted out and a vibrator inserted in its place. "Don't move plaything."

A vibrator was turned on to the clit clamp and weights were added to the nipple clamps that he started flicking when placed. "mmmpppphhhh" i mumbled through the gag. I was on the edge and he knew it. More wax poured on my body, the heat biting my skin, leaving red imprints, with his fingers gently rubbing it into pleasure. Another hard SMACK on my ass and then his cock was in me, moving the wax he had placed, breaking it to pieces and letting it fall on the floor. He was in to the base, pounding in and then slowly inching out, taking care to hit the vibrator in my ass with each slam in and pull my connected clamps with each inch out.

He was fucking me in to submission. Right now it was my turn. I was on the brink of an orgasm and almost missed the tie coming lose from my right side. Almost...

Oh the fun that was about to be had fit the night had just begun.