Vanilla Simmering

Story Info
Domme and her pet.
779 words
3.6
6.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pony tail that had been held in place with a thick leather band was loosely coming out from the pounding of his cock in me. The band on the right had slightly loosened and I was seizing my opportunity to catch him. I started wiggling my left arm with the thrusts so that the whole motion would send me off the orgasm cliff. By now the juices that were running down my legs could have fed the driest garden. I continued to buck with him, adjusting the lengths around my legs, slowly freeing them. I moaned in rhythm as he continued smacking the vibrator in my ass and playing with my weighted chains. I was able to stifle the majority of my moans and plead for a toy. He complied... going to the box, but not before smacking the vibrator hard. He dug through until he found what I had requested. Meanwhile, I was loose and waiting for him...

The shock, excitement and playfulness in his eyes was turning me on. In an instant... I switched. She was in front of him and the other, gone.

"KNEES!"

Down he went, toy in hand, grinning mischeviously at me with his brown eyes. GRRRR he is one sexy fucking pet, I thought. His shirt was partially buttoned, pants had been removed and he still had a tie on, draped over his neck. He had been hungry but his eyes may have been bigger than his stomach .

Over to him I walked, still on the edge of the orgasm. His eyes spoke all the words that I wanted to hear. In to his mouth went the gag that he had placed in mine. He wiggled for me a bit, allowing for his perfect ass to be in a positin deserving of a spanking, to which i accomodated. THWACK, my crop landed squarley on his firm buttocks, THWACK, moving to the other side promptly. I could see his cock twitching in pleasure, which only furthered my desire to have him.

I got down on my knees, though shorter than him by almost a foot, took his cock into my hand, placed the vibrating ring on it and then inserted the attaching plug in to his asshole. I could see him salivating at the thought of what was coming next. I ran my black nails up his thighs, digging in deeper with each inch. Dragging them over his hips, abs and chest, watching as the bright red marks trailed behind them. I proceeded to bite where my nails had been, following up with my tongue and then tenderly kissing the trails. "Pain for pleasure, pet", I purred at him, smacking the areas with the crop.

My pet is perfect. He does not need ropes or ties or chains to bind him. His posture is stunning and his willingness to please is overwhelming. His presence screams "pleasure". So, to the box I walk to get the candles he set down. As I light them, I throw a musclular but shapely leg over his shoulder and without even batting an eye he begins to devour my wax covered delicacy I have presented to him. My chains, still clamped in place, are swinging with the bobbing of his head. The wax begins to drip and I remove my leg and tell him to open his mouth. As he complies, i coat his tongue with wax. Then i drip it on to his nipples, removing my clamps and securing them to him before adding more wax. He inhales sharply before giving me the look of "more". I move behind him and cover the plug in wax, slapping it as I do, ensuring a bit of wax climbs in to his crevice and drips down to his balls.

Back to the front I move, letting the candles roll in my hands and the wax slowly slide off the tip onto his throbbing cock, which he is thoroughly enjoying. My own orgasm has been sitting on the edge for hours now as I planned my day and as he began the small dance of foreplay at the table. I slide myself down on to his thick member, allowing the wax to give way to the floor, bending back so that my hair is on the floor and my tits are in the air. He instantly takes control and pulls my hair farther towards him from underneath my body, bending my neck and arching my back while shoving himself deep in to me. The toy, a wharburton wheel, is ran from my sternum to my belly to my clit where he pushes it in.

And I have lost control...