Vanilla sub

Story Info
Woman struggles to define herself.
914 words
4.03
27.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt before him in the dimly lit room, unaware of her surroundings. His hand brushed her hair from her shoulder, his caress sending a shiver through her that reached the depths of her soul. It was only here, before him, that she felt whole. Her need to serve him, as it so often did, overwhelmed them both.

She knew without words what he wanted from her and as his hands slid lower to grasp her breasts she leaned into him slightly. The musky, masculine scent of him filled her senses, forcing her to pause for a moment to absorb him fully. Without conscious thought, her lips began planting kisses on his thighs, moving slowly closer to their goal. She had to clasp her hands together, tightly, behind her in order to keep them there as she had been instructed. Her instinct to touch him threatened to betray her attempts to obey him completely.

When she felt his fingers pinching her nipples she moved her lips up, at last offering herself entirely to the oral worship of him. Her tongue worked to cover every inch of his length, her lips seeking to leave no part of him unattended. It was in this moment that she could, she knew, demonstrate completely her adoration. More accurately, it was in this moment that she could do nothing else. Feeling an increase of pressure on her nipples she moved to take him into her mouth.

As he entered her at last, her senses merged. She was no longer a body, a mind, a heart. She was an overflowing void, she was simple matter. She was his and she was him. She felt an intense pain emanating from her nipples throughout her awareness. She moaned around him as he plunged deeper into her. She felt him begin to fall into a rhythm and set herself to his pace. As always, he teased her with his slow and patient rhythm. As always, her body betrayed her desire for more.

She leaned into his hands now, seeking out the pain that seemed to drive her forward. It came and with it came the opening of herself completely. She took him fully into her and worked feverishly to bring him to release. Consumed by her need to give all, she didn't realize until it was too late that her hands had moved to his legs. The need to touch him was primal and not to be denied. Her fingers brushed his calves and started slowly up the backs of his legs, shaking as they moved. She knew, on some faraway level, that she would eventually pay for this lack of obedience but right now she couldn't care.

Her hands lovingly caressed his legs, savoring each moment of contact and, finally, rested on his hips. It was a privilege that she shouldn't have assumed and one that she couldn't, at this moment, deny herself. She needed to feel his skin under her fingers. She embedded the sensation in her soul, knowing that she would draw it up again for comfort when she faced her certain punishment.

She began to pull him into her. She hungered to have all of him and she couldn't stop with less. Her body and mind screamed for release even as she knew that it wasn't hers to achieve. Her release depended entirely on her providing him with his. Not because he demanded it but because it was his to command. The essence of her now was nothing more or less than her ability to draw forth the essence of him.

It could have been a moment that she knelt at his feet or an hour. She neither knew nor cared. The only voluntary thought which remained to her was that she must please him. She felt the familiar rise in temperature emanating from him, so familiar with his responses that the slightest change was blatant to her. She felt her heart begin to pound simultaneously with the throb of him deep in her throat. At last her reward was at hand.

His hand wrapped in her hair and he pulled her away from him. She was about to cry out at the emptiness when she felt the first blast of his seed, hot and wet, across her stomach. At the moment it contacted her skin her own barriers were broken and her body began to shudder in a climax that shook her to the roots of her foundation. Another blast hit her skin and her hand moved to catch it. She had to taste him; she needed to have his life force inside her. As she raised her dripping fingers to her lips, body still shaking, she looked down….

And saw the sink overflowing with water, covering her and the floor. She scrambled to get the faucets turned off and stood looking at the mess and shaking her head. Tears welled in her eyes as she started to laugh. The irony of laughing through the tears wasn't lost on her. It was fitting that her emotions should be at war even as her body was still trembling from the intensity of her release…even as her daily life splashed at her feet. She wondered if it were a blessing or a curse to know what she needed so well that she sometimes lost herself so thoroughly in the knowledge.

Back in the here and the now, the day went on and she, as always, went with it….for now.