Vanished Ch. 02

Story Info
After accident, Suzie wakes up in another world.
2k words
4.36
27k
00

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awakening, I become aware of my surroundings slowly. The darkness started to recede. My head hurt, unbelievably so. Breathing hurt since my throat was so, so very sore. I smelled smoke. 'Why am I smelling smoke?' I asked myself.

"OH MY GAAWDDDDDDD!" I screamed. Ooh my throat hurts.” The scream died, it was too painful to scream. My eyes popped open, I thrashed around. ‘I must get out of the car; run for my life. Where is the door handle?’ I was trapped, I cannot move. "Let me out!” I prayed.

“Help! Why can't I move? Where am I? Where is the car? Where are all the animals? Where is the fire? God help me, please." I pulled and pulled but still I seemed to be trapped, but I was not trapped in the car. I was not in the car. But, I could not sort out where I was. 'Oh, my heads hurts so badly please stop the hurt'. I felt so funny.

'God I hurt.' and I could not move at all, not even my head could turn. I was tied so tight that it was hard to even pull in a full lungful of the precious clean air that my body needed. I attempted to call out and could not; something was in my mouth. I was so thirsty but could not call out. Was this my hell?

I heard someone moving. I strained to see; to speak but only hurt myself trying, my throat ached from the effort.

He told me my fate; “The world assumes you are dead, burned in your wretched car.” I had been caught in a forest fire and crashed my car. He tells me, "You are now as my sex slave that is your life. That's all you are good for, Suzie, is to be my cumslut, my reservoir for my seed and you will take whatever abuse I chose to give you. Understand, bitch?"

I didn’t. I thought I must be hallucinating or was I in hell? All I knew was I didn’t understand it, not at all. I tried to shake my head I couldn’t. Even the slightest movements made me feel sick to my stomach. I tried to take big gulps of air but it was hard.

I was horrified at the words he was saying and it made no sense to me at all. I felt myself faint, everything going black again.

I had passed out again, for when I next awoke and became aware of my surroundings, the gag was gone. ‘I had the weirdest dream. Breath deep Suzie, breath deep and relax, look around, figure out where you are. You are not in the car, breath deep.’ I coached myself. I blinked my eyes several times trying to clear my vision. I looked around; it was dim, only natural light coming in behind me. I was not in a house but more of a cottage or a cabin. But why was I here and not in a hospital? Was I paralyzed from the accident? ‘No, I could feel my arms and legs. Good.’

‘Gawd, help me.’ I was tied my arms were stretched wide pulled straight out between two supporting poles. I looked down and so were my legs. I was wide open, ‘WHY! Think, Suzie, think.’ I told my foggy pain-racked brain. ‘Why am I tied up? Was I trying to run into the fire, was that it and the firefighters had tied up like this me to keep me safe? Were my clothes burnt off of me, am I burnt?’ My head hurt, I couldn't think clearly.

Bang! I jumped. ‘What was that? Where did that noise come from?’ I wondered trying to find the source of the noise. A hot breeze swept over me, all over me. ‘Oh God in Heaven save me I am nude.' I opened my mouth to scream and realized my throat was much too sore to scream. “Water.” I needed water, before I could even scream.

I tried to see who was moving around. ‘How can I cover up, I can't be seen like this.’ I attempted to turn my head, ‘Oh, that makes my head hurt even worse.’ I closed my eyes while the pain and the subsequent dizziness sort of dissipated.

I opened my eyes again and could only see the silhouette of someone, someone big, a giant framed in an open doorway against the brightness of the outdoors. "Help me! May I have some water, please," I rasped out barely audible.

"Ah my woman is awake, welcome to our home, your home". He said in his big booming voice. "Calm down, my filly, you will be just fine." My eyes were tearing, from the effects of the smoke and fear of the unknown and I could feel my tears running down my cheeks and dripping onto my bare chest.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I struggled to ask. I pleaded, " Water?"

"That's right, beg, woman, you will be doing a lot of begging from now on." He announced in his booming voice accompanied with a deep rolling belly laugh. Heavy steps on the floor I could feel the floor move ever so slightly under my bare feet. He stood very close to me; I could feel the heat from his body on my naked body. He smelt clean, of strong soap and definitely male cologne, spicy, but mainly of fresh air.

"Please get me a blanket or some clothes, please. I can't stay nude like this, help me, sir." I looked up into his face for the first time. How would I describe him? He was clean shaven, very tanned with a big head that went with the bigness of the rest of him, square was how I saw him that he had a big face that had a square jaw, a strong chin. His blueness of eyes struck me and it was all topped off with a full head of soft brown hair. No, he wasn't the giant I had at first took him to be but he was a large, a barrel-chested man with a deep resonant voice. Actually not bad to look at, if he had been my type. He stood in front of me and tweaked my tits.

"Ouch you bastard." He turned and was gone. He, that's all I could call him; I had no other name for him, he had not introduced himself. He came back carrying a blue enameled dipper full of water. "Here Suzie, have a drink. Drink slowly.” I slurped greedily at the water. It was the best tasting water I have ever tasted.

“You have had quite a sleep there, woman. You are okay, though, Suzie?" He kindly asked. His voice made my head hurt more; it seemed to echo in my head. His kindness and caring pushed me over the edge, my tears flowed and I could only nod yes. I was alive anyway for now.

"Oh, I bet you have a headache, don't you, my poor thing. I did find some Tylenol in your luggage, so I guess you can safely take them, I can't let anything happen to you, pet." He quietly said as he ran his right index finger under my chin. He took his finger, wet with my tears, and put it into his mouth. "Um my first taste of my woman, um."

'His woman.' My aching head tried to rationalize what he meant. "Here my sweet, take these and I will untie you and move you to our bed so you can sleep some more, you will feel better when you wake up. I wanted you to come to tied here so you would know this is where you belong. We will talk when wake up, Ok? You must promise not try to run or I will leave you here spread eagle. If you do try to escape you will remain tied here for a very long time. Do you understand?"

He bent and untied my legs, re-chaining attaching a twelve inch chain between my cuffs. The chain felt cold on my feet. I was conscious of the cuffs for the first time, they felt nice, sort of soft. He opened the right wrist cuff and re-clamped it to something around my waist. I hadn't even realized that there was something around my waist until now. It was a belt of some kind; it was wide. But how wide? He repeated the same on my left hand though on this one he held it for a few seconds and rubbed. It tingled. "Just getting some circulation back into your hand. Now then I think a trip to the potty is in order, but first another drink of water, then potty, bed and sleep." He said, speaking to me as if I was a child.

When I slowly looked around the cabin it was one big room, very large actually maybe 16 by 30, but just one big room with a separate bathroom. He carried me fireman style to his bathroom and gave my bare ass a slap as he sat me on the john. Surprisingly it was a very modern bathroom that had been attached, obviously it added on and it smelt like it was brand new. He leaned against the vanity for a moment, then turned and took out a clean washcloth and towel. Filling the sink he lathed the washcloth with a strong male smelling soap. We watched each other in the mirror. I whispered in a cracking voice, "I can't go with you standing here, please leave, sir, I will be all right." He just laughed.

"Suzie, there is not a part of you I haven't already examined, so there is no reason to be ashamed. I approve of all your parts." I blushed, my face burning; I felt the heat in my face and that is something I have likely only done maybe a half dozen times in my life because of my olive-toned skin.

“Please just go do whatever you need to. I have already cleaned you all up once, you know. I bathed you from head to toe, you were so dirty, sooty, sandy soil caked into all your abrasions and dried blood." He laughed at my discomfort. I was mortified at the thought of him having washed me, touched me, who knows how and where I had been violated and maybe even raped by this man. I grimaced in revulsion. He, that's how I thought of him simply as 'He'. He faced me with the soapy cloth and washed my tear-streaked face. "You still are breathing out smoke, see." He showed me the dark stain on the cloth, "You will for a few more hours or maybe even days, I am not really sure. But I looked it up on the Net, and you should be ok in time."

'Oh, that's reassuring.' He gently, very gently for such a massive man dried my face and took a comb, combing my hair, he pulled me into his belly as he did the back. I could no longer hold it; I peed and peed. It was hard to believe I could go pee with this strange man holding my head in this strange room, battling smoke inhalation.

He stood me up and put one foot on the toilet seat and bent me over his raised knee. He took the freshly rung out cloth and gently washed all traces of my pee away. He spent way too much time doing this; the rough cloth rubbed over my clit. Then moved back opening my labia lips and washed them and my vulva carefully continuing to move back. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and washed my anus around and around before he shoved the cloth into my asshole.

It hurt and I cried at the invasion of my most private of my parts. I flailed my arms at him, tying to get him to stop, to let me go. “You BASTARD, STOP THIS INSTANT, STOP!” I screamed hysterically at him.

"I want you nice and clean." He dried me, down there, where not even my husband has done such a thing; he used little gentle patting motions.

To Be Continued...