Vanished Ch. 06

Story Info
The Consummation comes, as Suzie expected.
2.3k words
4.26
24.9k
00

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard voices outside and froze. I strained to hear the conversation as it drifted in. I heard my name mentioned. I could tell there were a number of men, with him. They were laughing and joking. 'No he won't bring anyone into this place with me chained here like this, surely not. He would go to jail; he is not so demented.’ I heard at least two maybe three voices plus his deep voice. The door opened and he let three people enter before him. I could have died of the embarrassment, being seen like this.

Addressing the older man, he said, "Well how do we do this? I guess you take over from here, do you?" They were all approaching me. He and the third man picked up the table and brought it with them. They set it about three feet in front of me. The older man plunged down a large leather satchel on the table. My face was hot and my eyes were trying to take in everything. The three strangers all headed for the kitchen sink where they scrubbed their hands very well, almost surgical-like.

He stood beside me and ran his hands over and through my hair murmuring, "Suzie, you will be OK. Just do as he tells you. Be still, girl."

I turned towards him and with my eyes I pleaded for him not to let them hurt me, "It is not too late to let me go, I won't tell anyone, honest. Please don't let them hurt me, please." I whispered to him. He just smiled and kept petting me.

The two younger men returned and started laying out all manner of stuff on the table. The older man returned and asked him, “Geoff, you sure you don't want me to give her something first."

'Geoff. That is his name, Geoff.'

He just shook his head and said, “No.”

“Ok, she is your woman.” He said with a shrug. "Ok, Geoff, it is time she is told what really awaits her so get on with it, my boy."

"All right Suzie, remember what I have already told you, now listen because I only ever say anything to you once. My name was Geoff, Master Geoff to you. It is this way; I have taken over ownership of you. You are mine, sort of like a marriage, but there is no need for love in this matter, at least not at first, maybe later. But it doesn’t make any difference, you belong to me." He said with a shrug. "You will be whomever I want you to be. In my eyes you are still a virgin until I take you and that will be soon, my love. Yes I will love you, in my special way. You will learn how to anticipate my needs or you will be badly hurt. The first things you are going to learn is that I can and will cause you pain. Lots of pain! I hope you will learn to get off with it or your life is about to become a living hell, it is your choice.”

I spit the words out emphasizing every one of them. “Like hell you haven't touched me. What the fuck would you call this, you bastard? You cocksuckers, leave me alone, all of you. I will see you in hell before I submit!" My eyes almost shot out sparks.

"I am taking you as my slut wife. You will be mine to use, to abuse as I wish, when I wish and if you displease me I can and will sell you or maybe just give you away. It is only my decision, but if you learn your role well and behave you may make me value you sufficiently to keep you." This Master Geoff was so calm as he delineated my future. I was speechless, in shock.

"This gentleman and his assistants are here to ensure that you will always know who you belong to me. If you just go with the flow, you will survive." My eyes were huge, my throat was dry, and I could not believe what I was hearing. Geoff stepped out of my line of sight and he put his large warm hand on my bare left shoulder and I must admit it was reassuring. "Steady Suzie."

The older man turns towards me with a wide leather belt in his hand. No, is not a belt, it is too small. ‘It looks like the collar we had for our St. Bernard.' I looked perplexed at him and at the other men; I twisted trying to see Geoff to see if he would explain what it was for. I could not see him, but he squeezed my shoulder as if to say, it is okay. I hated myself for turning towards him. I hated him. I hated Geoff. Maybe I would have felt just a little more comfortable if there were at least one woman here, as it was I felt so alone, so vulnerable.

"My name is Buddy and this here is Jimmy and Ronnie." The older man pointed to each one. “We will be with you and Geoff for a day or two, so relax.”

“Here Geoff, she is your woman you should have the honor of putting your collar on her. Suzie, with this collar Geoff is claiming you as his woman, his slut wife." Geoff didn’t say anything to me; he just put the collar around my neck; adjusting it and fastening it. It fit snug but not tight enough to cut off or impede my airflow. Buddy gave Geoff a small padlock and he inserted it into the hasp and locked it. SNAP!!! It was the loudest sound I had ever heard. The finality of that snap sent a visible shudder of revulsion through me. The thought of this permanently around my neck made me panic, screaming, I struggled.

"Shhhh, Suzie, I don't want you gagged during this ceremony but I will if you don't calm down right now. You will see it will be OK. SShhhh." He said giving my shoulder a squeeze. "This was the easy part, I need you to be very strong now."

Buddy stepped back and Jimmy and Ronnie stepped towards me. Just the look in their eyes made me strain as far back as I could, I was deathly afraid for my safety. Geoff steadied me. Jimmy on my left took hold of my left breast. "Get your fucking hands of me, you prick!" I screeched. I never had sworn as much as I had in the last twenty-four hours, I could hardly believe I knew the words. With that Ronnie grabbed my right nipple cruelly. They pulled and twisted sending an electric-like shock right to my clit. The pain radiated from my poor nipples all the way down to that deep spot in my crotch. My nipples had always been very sensitive and certainly connect directly to my erotic zones. The pain was too much and my knees gave out, but I could not go anywhere; it just put more strain on my poor shoulders. I forgot the collar only able to concentrate on my nipples and the throbbing ache in my crotch.

"PLEASE, please." I screamed it ended in a whisper. I looked down and realized how swollen my nipples had become. My attackers faced other, each taking hold of my nipple in there opposite hands while the other hand holds my breast from beneath they rubbed a cream on nipples. They immediately started to feel cold. 'What is this stuff, why are they doing it to me?’ They held my breasts from beneath, just standing waiting and holding me.

Stepping forward Buddy had a cruel-looking thing in his hand he looked at Geoff again, "You sure that you don't want her to have more of a sedative first? This is going to hurt her like hell." My head swiveled between them.

"She must understand right now that she is mine and I can do anything or have anything done to her at any time. I can't think of a better way of defining what I mean early. Can you, Buddy? Do it."

Buddy moved closer to me with that thing. Bingo, I knew what it reminded me of the thing that department stores use to pierce ears. 'Hell, no.' I was frantic when the realization hit me as his heinous plan. 'No, no one would do that to anyone, least of all me. Get a grip, lady, you are loosing it.'

"Pull her nipples out as far as you can now; pull them further.” He put a gold ring, which looked like real gold into the piercing gun. I frantically fought him as best I could. He attempted to put it over my left nipple, I pulled back as far as I could and rammed into Buddy with my head, pulling to the left then the right. I fought like she-devil gone berserk. "Hold her, Geoff." He stepped behind me and braced me against him and held the posts so I was held stationary. I butted my head against his and he just calmly said "SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH, woman, it will be done. Why don't you just close your eyes?"

His calm voice had the necessary effect on me and I finally stopped my fighting, submitting, for how could I win against four large men. Submit was all I do, I did not like it, and "I will find a way out of here one day, so help me God, I will." Buddy efficiently centered the piercing gun and pressed the trigger. "NOOOOOOOOO, nnnooo, please no." I screamed in pain and terror, as I had never done that before, ending in a whimper. Tears ran copiously down my face, and I bit my lower lip until it bled. But even my pain did not stop Buddy; he quickly moved to the right nipple and repeated the process efficiently. All I could manage this time was a whimper and my head sagged to my chin, whimpering pathetically.

Jimmy now approached with a small jeweler’s soldering gun armed with a small coil of gold of wire. I watched but my pain was too great at this moment to understand what was about to happen. Buddy turned the gold ring in my left nipple so it was closest to Jimmy and inserted next to my skin an asbestos jig that fit around the ring to protect my skin from the open flame. With obvious, practiced ease, Jimmy touched the coiled gold to my ring permanently fastening the nipple rings to my breasts. I watched in horror only able to whimper. Buddy applied an antiseptic cream to wounds. I looked in disbelief at my permanent disfigurement.

Geoff massaged my arms and shoulders murmuring, "I am very pleased with you, Suzie, you did well. Rest for a few minutes before we go ahead with rest of the ceremony.” I looked at him in confusion. The pain had overtaken all conscious thought and I closed my eyes just relieved that my tormentors had moved away from me.

I could feel wetness running down my legs, I had peed myself, humiliating myself even more, I guess from the excruciating pain. It didn't seem like enough for pee and I needed to go to the bathroom still. Geoff returned with the dipper full of cool water.

I smiled weakly pleased with his gesture I whispered, "Thank you, sir. Geoff, why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I can and I want you as my woman. Are you ready for the next phase?" The three men who had done this to me came back. Jimmy and Ronnie put the wide belt back around my waist and passed each end to Geoff. He pulled it up tight. Ronnie took a narrow something out of a dish of water; it had a ring on one end and an adjustable end on the other. Ronnie and Jimmy fastened it onto the belt at the back. I could feel the wetness running down my ass cheeks as Jimmy reached between my legs and passed the adjustable end to Buddy. He took the end and pulled brought it up to the D ring at the front of my belt. It reminded me of wearing a pad. I didn’t panic for that reason until Buddy started to pull it tight and kept pulling it tighter and tighter. I groaned loudly and bit my lip.

Buddy looked into my eyes and told me that the stripe is wet leather. "Do you realize what will happen when it starts to dry? Leather shrinks as it dries, it will make it tighter and tighter. It will cut into your clit; the pressure will let us see just how hard you can be made to cum. I suggest you try to get some rest because soon there will be no sleep for you. We will be getting some ourselves, so we are ready for the next phase."

"The next phase, please what are you going to do to me?" Buddy just smiled and turned to Geoff. "Geoff you are to have a sleep too, so you are able to handle the next step. I know you are excited but you must sleep now. She will be a couple of hours; you will know when she is ready. She'll let us know, big time."

Geoff ran his hand over the back of my head and whispered "Soon Suzie, soon." He touches both of my nipple rings before he left, tugging on them until I groaned loudly. He went to his bed, which sits on a raised platform and lay down, pulling a blue patterned quilt over him. The cabin's lights were turned off and my three tormentors left the house. In the quiet, I looked at my damaged nipples all swollen and with every heartbeat they hurt more. Soon I drifted off, into a restive sleep.

To Be Continued...