Vanished Ch. 07

Story Info
Master Geoff consummates his collaring of Suzie.
1.8k words
4.54
26.6k
00

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea how long I slept but I awoke with a terrible pressure, you know where. I blinked hoping the pressure was just a passing thing. No it was still there. It was getting worse and worse, I could not keep still and I fought to keep quiet. I didn't want them, the men, to know how badly it hurt. No, it didn’t hurt in the normal way, the pressure was making my clit swell and that was making me wet. I closed my eyes in pain and willed myself not to feel the pleasure that the pain caused. It was not something that I was accustomed too, pain causing pleasure.

AGGGGHHH. I moaned softly. I moaned louder as the leather tightened under my crotch. The moans, unbidden, were getting louder and turning more into groans of pain. I could not stop the tightening of my vagina walls as if a cock was in me. I came. My orgasm was huge, all by myself. My eyes opened and closed involuntarily the room had gotten hot, very hot. I could feel the perspiration breaking out on me, all over me. The door opened, but I was lost in the moment and continued my climax.

"Geoff, it is time to get yourself ready there. Your woman is hot and she knows how to come. Why gentlemen look at her juices running down her legs." Suddenly all four of them were around me, circling, watching me and still I climaxed, lost totally in my body's needs and myself. "Well, Geoff let's undo her and get on with it."

Geoff was now nude and he had the key in is hand. He stepped up to me and kissed me full on the mouth. I was so hot that even though I loathed him, my mouth opened to accept his deep kiss. I groaned moaning in a need that only he could satisfy. Suddenly my eyes flew open realizing what I had done, I tried to turn away. 'Um he did feel good, tasted nice, too.' He reached up and unlocked my left wrist rubbing circulation back into my cold hands. The pain of the returning circulation was intense; it hurt so much. He repeated it my other wrist.

"Please undo that strap, please, Geoff. It hurts, please." I whined. He knelt and unlocked my legs. He did not attach the walking chain. I guess he figured I was not stupid enough to run away with all of them here. Where could I go? Geoff left the leather strap between my legs. He took me by the hand and led me to his bed. Every step brought another wave of orgasm that made me stop dead in my tracks, as I experienced yet another climax. It made for a slow walk to the bed. Surprisingly the other men walked behind Geoff and I stopping and watching my orgasms. I could not believe the number of times I was coming, more than I ever had. 'Shit I love this, but not like this.'

Geoff lifted me placing me in the center of his bed, not gently like a lover and not nastily like an abuser or kidnapper. Immediately the other three men were taking my arms and legs and reattaching me extremely spread eagle to Geoff's cannonball bed. Geoff brought a basin full of hot soapy water, he had yet another pale blue fluffy towel over his arm. He wrung out the washcloth and washed my tear-streaked face, drying me gently. He repositioned himself lower. "No, please, people are watching."

"Yes and they will be here for a while longer, Suzie. It is all a part of the ownership ceremony. Just relax." He undid my cunt strap and the rush of pain was so fast and hurt like crazy as the blood flooded back. He proceeded to wash my pussy and ass taking his time, feeling my very swollen over sensitized clit. I groaned under his touch and closed my eyes. He passed the basin and towel to Ronnie. He stood and accepted a short whip from Jimmy. Geoff starts whipping my breasts, “Oh the pain.’ It was so intense.

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggh.' He was careful not to touch my sore pierced nipples, but just the shockwaves caused me unbearable pain. Then the thinkable happened, he, Geoff, struck both of my nipples in the same swing, I screamed louder than I thought possible. They stood waiting and watching me; all eyes on my vagina. As the pain receded the most glorious deep ache occurs in my vagina. I could not help myself, my hips rose up in ecstasy, and my eyes closed in what may look like pain but truly was wonder as wave after wave of climax rolled over me. I could hear them talking quietly but excitedly.

I felt weight on the bed near my head as Geoff straddled my head while I still was still enjoying my orgasm. Jimmy pried my mouth open and Ronnie put blocks in my jaws so I could not bite down. My eyes opened watching, I twisted to avoid Geoff's cock that Buddy was guiding into my mouth. It was so strange to see a man handling another man’s cock, but they seemed unaffected by it. "Fuck her Geoff, she is a whore, your whore, your slut, use her." Buddy intoned.

Ronnie and Jimmy immobilized my head for Geoff. No niceties here Geoff drove straight into my throat. I gagged and gagged, my stomach rolled. They tipped my head way back to make it an easier entry for Geoff's penis. "That helps." Geoff groaned. Geoff's asshole was over my nose as he plunged in deeper and harder each time. I tasted his salty precum.

As suddenly as it started it was over, he pulled out and left me. His salvia wet cock; still rock hard slid slimily over my face as he rose off me.

I opened my eyes; my mouth still blocked open. I could hear a conference off to my right, the whip in Ronnie's hand whistles again over my tortured tits. I fought not to cum again as the warm glow spread over me. They softly laughed among themselves. With Jimmy's help Ronnie removed my jaw blocks as Geoff climbed over my right leg. I trembled. He waited.

Buddy leaned in and took a white cloth that smelled sweet he touched me there, rubbing the cloth all over between my legs. I quivered. "Geoff, by taking this woman's virginity and bringing her into our culture you accept responsibility for her welfare. She is yours to own, to use, abuse, sell or trade as you wish."

"Suzie, when Geoff enters your virgin cunt you will belong totally to him as long as he wishes to have you as his woman. No do not say anything. We do not care about who or what you were before this time. This is henceforth we are talking about. Geoff is your master, your absolute owner." I opened my mouth to object and a gag was placed in mouth. As Buddy explained me my fate, Geoff lifted my ass and drove into me with his huge cock in one fluid movement.

'Aaaahh, I was so wet and eager that I just opened up for him. ‘No do not do that, no, he mustn't feel so good, he is not my husband, cannot be my husband. Suzie, think of something else, don't let him make you cum. Do not let him know how much you like this, how wonderful he feels so deep in you nor how much you want him to stay in you.' I fervently talked to myself. My body started to exert its will of animalistic need over my mind and it was winning.

"Geoff, make her cum and she is yours." Buddy said patting Geoff on the right shoulder. "Go for it, boy." Geoff's urgency was mounting; a sheen of sweat covered him as he pulled out only to drive in harder. His heavy balls hit my ass in time with his pumping; he was groaning as if in agony, but I had been around enough to know it meant he was nearly there. He controlled himself enough to pull out until just the head was in my vagina, and then he drove in harder than I could stand and I moaned, as I could no longer ignore my body's cry to join him in climax. My hips matched his rhythm in a dance an old as time itself, I finally gave in to my needs.

“Oh gawd, this room is so hot, so hot.” I moaned. I had totally forgotten the audience and only lived for the sweet release that Geoff and I were sharing. He touched my right nipple ring and pulled. I came up off the bed in pain. Pain! “OH, OH I am cumming. How can pain give me such joy?” I rocketed into you, to the extent that my bonds would allow me. My moans were now loud and I trashed beneath you I don't know how to handle such strength of feelings, such sensations. I screamed, not in terror but a begging scream, "Take me. Make me yours." I was beyond thinking what I was doing I could only feel and I respond to the feelings. Geoff responded in kind and exploded in me while I was still rocketing up in my own climax.

At this moment we are one. Just us. 'How did I let this happen?'

"Well done, Geoff." Buddy told him as Geoff continues to enjoy having his cock milked by my convulsing vagina. All he could do was nod as he orgasm.

With a final grunt Geoff collapsed on me and said, "She is everything I wanted her to be and more. Shit you are tight Suzie and you belong to me." He reached between us and pulled on my left nipple ring very hard. He laughed as I moaned in another orgasm. He rolled off me heading for the bathroom.

I lay there enjoying the aftershock orgasms. It appeared that for the moment I was forgotten, thank heaven; the 'other three' as I had labeled them, were busy at the table that was still near the posts and I could hear the water running from Geoff's shower.

I lay thinking about my husband, wishing I could tell him that I loved him and wondered if he and the kids were mourning me. Tears silently slipped out of my eyes and ran into my hair, as I cried for my lost family. ‘Will I ever see them again?’ As if to pull me back to the present, my nipples ached, one of those aches that cannot be ignored I wished I could touch them and nurse them back to health.

To Be Continued...