Vanished Ch. 08

Story Info
Suzie must face her worst nightmare.
1.1k words
4.49
23.5k
00

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I drifted off because the next thing I knew Geoff opened the bathroom door. He walked into the main room surrounded in a cloud of steam; it is so surreal I wondered how much of my nightmare was real. My breasts ached and I tried to touch them and can't move. As if reading my mind he said, "It is all true, Suzie." He was dressed in an attractive stripped multi-colored blue robe toweling drying his hair. Throwing the towel over his shoulder he leaned over me and kissed me hard and deep. It was so sudden I forgot to not respond and the feel of his tongue exploring the inside of my mouth was just too sensual and I responded by trading tongues and exploring his mouth. I moaned into his mouth.

He pulled away and laughingly told the others "She is a great kisser when she is hot." His hand went straight into my vagina, as if he owned it. "Suzie, I think you are even wetter, my gawd, girl, you make me hot. Hey guys, take a walk for a few minutes, I am going to do her again before you maim her and she is off limits for a couple days." My eyes went huge and looked at him pleadingly and mouth the word "maim". Buddy, Jimmy and Ronnie quit what they were doing and left, the old dog got up and followed them. We were alone.

"Sorry Suzie, that was a horrible thing to say, I apologize for using that word, the wrong word to use. They will not maim you, not as you think of that word. Trust me, I won't let them do anything really cruel to my woman and you are my woman." With that he jumped like a kid onto the bed landing beside me, smelling all-clean of soap and mouthwash. I must smell pretty grungy to him, but if I did he did not give any hint. He lay across my stomach and his hands played with my nipple rings, flicking them up and down and turning them around and around. "Mustn't let these scab over or get infected, you will learn to treasure these too Suzie." He leaned over and kissed me so deeply again, the agony that I felt in his weight on my damaged nipples was overshadowed by the sensation his mouth on mine caused me. Together the impact on my clit and my pussy were profound and I could feel our juices running out of me, down the crack of my ass onto the bed. I eagerly kissed back enjoying the moment, living just for this moment.

For a moment the shadow of my former life flashed through my mind; I pushed it down, there will be time for my grief later.

He kissed each nipple, "My, my, they like my touch look how hard they are getting hard and you are you all wet down there, woman.” He took his right hand and drove it into my pussy hard, as if he was trying to force his fingers, all of them, right into me. I groaned and rose up off the bed. "You are all wet." That is, I rose up as far as my restraints allowed.

"It is the come you left in me that was running out, it is not my juices." I smugly told him, knowing that that my juices must be flowing, since I felt so flushed, the room was so hot and his every touch sent electric shocks through my body regardless of where he touched me. He bent over and with both hands he opened my labia and lowered himself further as he sucked my clit until she unhooded.

'Oh too nice, too nice.' My hands beat the bed creating my own tattoo. My clit sang and I pushed up onto my attacker, my owner.

Getting between my legs again he opened my lips and looked into my most private of parts, he looked up and smiled, "Mine, Suzie, mine." He grabbed a couple of pillows and shoved them under my butt, forcing my neck to accept the pressure of the weight of my body. Smiling, he moved his engorged cock into my vulnerable pussy that just awaited his attention, unable to move, to do anything except, and accept his attention and invasion.

Wanting his attention, gawd yes I wanted his attention. The feel of a man's hard cock opening me was like no other, beyond explanation, but every woman knows it and few are articulate enough to aptly describe the sensation yet we all yearn for it. Alone with the man who has claimed me, momentarily I was afraid of him at one level but at this more base level, he excited me. I watched the man who was taking me, and I could appreciate that I should be honored with his attention. He was a good-looking man, large, solid, and with well-defined muscles and he had a huge cock. 'Gawd he knows how to get me excited, never wanted anyone so much.'

He was so large throbbing, growing so fast, I was experienced enough to know that he won't last long this time but it would be noteworthy because I wanted him also. Grunting he drove into me hard and harder and then collapsed on my spread eagle form. It had only taken a matter of minutes for him to explode into me, shooting his seed deep into my vagina. But then it did not take me any time reach my zenith either. 'What is there about him that makes me want him like that? Maybe it is the water or they put something in the water.'

Talk about heavy; but in this moment of climax, I could handle his weight easily, I could only nestle into his neck, lost in the age-old sensation of sexual orgasm. Just enjoying the joint sensations that two people share when they have just known each other carnally. Finally cooling down enough, he gave me a chaste kiss and rolled off me, smiling.

Patting my nipples, causing me to groan in pain, he walked away. I heard running water and he was humming a nameless tune as he did whatever he was doing. Steam wafted out the open door, I lay there watching the steam as it floated across the ceiling. He, Geoff, left the water running and walked over to me, his cock flapping against his leg; again he gave me a quick kiss and a tug on each nipple ring. I moaned in agony, “Aaghhhhhhh.”

"Come on, woman, time for a clean up job." He leans over and undid the belt around my waist and then the cuffs wrists and ankles.

To Be Continued...