Vanished Ch. 13

Story Info
Suzie learns the ropes.
915 words
4.03
17.2k
00

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master’s home is a rustic cabin and accompanying compound, it is modeled after the old-style log cabins but it is much larger and of course very modern. ‘The cabin’, as everyone calls it, is open concept; the kitchen area is delineated by a long island and snack bar. There is a huge bathroom that he added on just before my arrival and then a year ago he added a second floor loft with bedrooms. Until the second story was added the only bedroom was right in the central room on a raised dais, well that is still true. It was and is definitely the focal point of the room; it is still where we sleep. It is all one big room divided into defined areas by the furniture placement and strategically placed supporting beams that are architecturally and functionally situated. The overall dimensions of the place are huge and it feels even more spacious because of all the windows are sans curtains or drapes.

Master is a perfectionist in all things and his home reflects his personality, it is masculine, functional and kept to perfection. I remember that my first take on it was Spartan but that is not the case, there is just not unnecessary clutter anywhere. Fortunately there is staff to help me keep it to his standards.

Below there is a full basement blasted out of the rock at the front of the house, the back is a walkout. Before I go any further let me try to describe as best as I can what I saw from the stairs when I was first led down there. Promise I will tell you later why I was led down there. The room is a beautifully decorated lounge albeit very masculine with heavy burgundy leather furniture separated into several conversation areas. The pool table area and the well stocked bar are the best I have ever seen. There are a couple of unusual features about the room; one is the bare rock face wall on either side of the room. The other feature I will tell you about later.

Over the pool table on brass chains from the beamed ceiling hangs an exquisite tiffany shade giving off a myriad of colors dancing across the ceiling and walls. I made a discovery during the first party I attended about that shade. It was no store bought shade. Obviously it was custom-made for Master since it is a D/s storyboard. The erotic images displayed in those sixteen panels are anatomical correct in every detail. I love having the privilege of walking around it alone, reading the pictogram, it always works its erotic magic making my juices flow then I want Master to take me so badly. I enjoy seeing the looks on the novices’ faces as they recognize its significance.

But for all of planned interior beauty it is the spectacular view beyond that captivates every visitor including me. The whole back wall is glass with two sets of French doors that on club nights are flung wide open. Thankfully lots of bug zappers keep the critters at bay, too much bare flesh to have mosquitoes, don’t you know. It is almost beyond my verbal skills to adequately describe the view. Spectacular. Gorgeous. Breathtaking. All come to mind immediately when I think about the view. You see the mountainside drops off considerably for several hundred yards through a groomed forest of tall pines. Beyond a small clearing where Gold Miner’s Creek cascades over a precipice is the reason Master chose this location. A gorgeous irregularly shaped lake is back dropped against the soaring weathered mountain peaks. It is not unusual to see families of deer or other wildlife watering down there at dawn and dusk when we are out running. I love when Master takes me down to play in the cascading cool water. Of course bathing suits are unheard of up here.

Just off to the east of the cabin’s multi-level patio is the compound woven amongst the trees; it is really a miniature resort. There are several smaller cabins housing the visiting Doms and their live-ins plus the dormitories. The first dormitory houses the trainers and staff while the second one is the compound’s centerpiece. Here the ‘in-training’ men and women, called novices live and are trained in the attached recreation center. The center is very well appointed and designed for the training of several novices simultaneously though usually there are never more than seven or eight in residence.

It resounds with the echo of large bare hands landing on the novices’ bare asses or the swish of a riding crop reddening someone’s flesh accentuated by the novices’ moans. Perhaps later I can tell you more about this facility. I have never been to the dormitories but have spent time in each of the cabins. Those are stories in and of themselves, alas later.

---

I am allowed into the compound only when I am leashed and accompanying Master. You know, it is still so strange to use those words it almost embarrasses me. However, living it is not strange at all, it just seems how it is. I am proud Master chose me as his own, that I wear his collar. I purport myself with dignity as Master’s chosen one, with my eyes downcast unless I am specifically instructed to meet his or another Dom’s eyes. I had to learn that the hard way, it did not come naturally.

To Be Continued....