Vanished Ch. 15

Story Info
Suzie learns what's downstairs.
1.1k words
4.07
17.9k
1
0

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the cabin, he was back to his old self; he unceremoniously took me to the bathroom for his special brand of bathing. Only this time there was a sense of urgency, a sense of brutality to his movements, he scared me as he drove the enema tube hard up into my bowels. “Ugh! Master, what have I done? Why are you so upset with me? I will gladly run with you, I love running and in the future I will be more careful. Just, please, I beg you, tell me what you are upset about?” Nothing not even a smile. I might as well as not have spoken.

He lifted me out of the tub and vigorously dried me. Master Geoff reattached my collar and cuffs adding the anklets with the short chain. He clipped on my leash. Now he spoke, “This morning I gave you an order and you showed no emotion, no eagerness to compile, now you will learn what happens to sluts when you do not do as you are told and do it eagerly.”

“Move, Suzie.” I hobbled out of the bathroom headed for what I considered the discipline posts.

“Stop!” I froze. “Did I tell you where to go? I don’t think so and who told you can think for yourself, bitch.” I could feel his eyes boring through my back. A visible shiver ran down my back. “Left.”

“Stop.” I had not gone any more than three feet when he brought me up short with my leash. He moved around in front of me and opened another of those camouflaged doors like the one to his dressing room. My heart pounded. He removed my lead putting it back in his pocket and removing a short silver chain from his shirt pocket. Instinctively I stepped back. His hand reached out and vice-like seized my left breast and with his little finger through my nipple ring he pulled me back to him. My eyes overflowed and I gasped with the excruciating pain, but I stepped to him hurriedly.

“Stay.” The sternness in his voice convinced me that he was in no mood to be broached.

“Gush.” I moaned. My nipple wounds were unhealed and the pressure he was exerting made me cry. “Stop, please.” I whined like a child.

“Just hold still.” He clipped the chain onto each nipple ring and tugged. I momentarily felt my knees buckle.

“Come on,” He said as he led me down the stairs, the bottom steps were bathed in bright sunlight that helped assuage my nerves. There laid out below me was the most well appointed lounge I had ever seen, gawking I stumbled yet again and I came down hard on my right ankle landing at his feet. I love the smelled of the leather; the tannin released in the bright morning sunlight was intoxicating. That was my first glimpse of the lower lever.

Having landed at his feet, he pulled me up by my nipple chain. Boy did that make me come up in a hurry. His large right hand squeezed my upper arm as he propelled me towards the dark recess at the front of the house. The ragged stonewalls did not make me feel any better.

It took me several seconds to realize that I was limping along side him towards a huge mirrored wall. For the first time I was able to get a real perspective of this man compared to myself. I felt insignificant. He stood me in front of it and then stepped behind me. I looked so small standing there in front of him. His arms snaked around me as he pulled me back against him nuzzling my neck. How could he be so cruel one minute and now be nuzzling me as if it was all a game of foreplay?

“Relax, Suzie, relax.” He whispered in my left ear as he nibbled on its lobe. His hands explored my mid section, neither sexual nor threatening in his movements. I could feel myself thawing. My eyes roamed investigating my surroundings in the mirror.

Without warning he pulled downward hard on my nipple chain. I screamed, a scream of absolute pain, horrible pain it ended in a whimper, as he whispered so gently. “Close your eyes and let your body enjoy being petted, slut.”

My eyes riveted on his in the mirror. I so wanted to defy him. It would have felt so good, but another pull on my chain and I felt my knees buckle. “Nope, you don’t get out of it that easily. NOW, close your eyes and feel.”

His arms came up to my wounded throbbing breasts and he slowly massaged them. He kept nuzzling, my head involuntarily rolled the opposite way opening my neck for his ministration, he whispered, “You are such a slut, my beautiful slave. Your nipples are so hard and I bet if I put my finger in your cunt you will be dripping wet. Aren’t you?”

“I hate your guts, you bastard. My nipples are standing up because you pulled on the chain you asshole.” I spit the words out.

“Tut tut such words from such a beautiful woman.” He pushed my feet apart with his feet, making room for first one then two, forcing my legs open, wider and wider. Ensuring that my private parts were open for his exploration. I tried to remain rooted. His size won. My legs open in an inverted V. My eyes were shut tight and I tried to think only of my family not of what was happening here. I saw them in my mind. I was where he could not hurt me.

His hands massaged lower and lower, I could feel his fingers on both hands creeping between my legs. He massaged the inside of my thighs with feathers like touches on that really fine soft skin found in that vulnerable spot. My body was betraying me, no matter how much I tried to stay away in my mind. Even before his fingers crept up onto my now nude pussy lips, I knew I was lost. A soft moan escaped my tightly clasp lips. He chuckled into my ear.

His fingers slipped deeply into my wet cunt. “You were born to be a slave, Suzie. Here taste.” His fingers traced my lips wet with my own juices. My lips parted as if they belonged to another. Greedily I sucked my own love juices off my Master’s fingers as our eyes met and held. I could have drowned in his dark brown eyes. My rapidly beating heart gave away my last vestige of defiance as the fingers of his left hand played with my clit.

To Be Continued...