Vanished Ch. 16

Story Info
Suzie goes for a ride.
2.6k words
4.39
19.3k
00

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the spell he took my hand and pulled me into a dark room, I pulled back, afraid again. He flipped on the light switch. The room was bathed in a warm glow from the indirect lighting; it sort of had a golden cast to it. It made it seem very warm and cozy. Only low wattage spotlights strategically placed over strange looking equipment spoiled the ambiance. It terrified me. I could not name the strange looking paraphernalia.

The walls were left natural, just the way the rock blasted out, the drill marks still evident. The room was not large and there appeared to be a bathroom off to the right, I could hear the unmistakable sound of the bubbling water in a hot tub, somewhere out of my sight. But I could not take my eyes off the scene before me.

The floor was sort of spongy, like it was covered in gymnastic mats covered in a deep burgundy. Overhead there were hooks and rings in the heavy beams and several were on rails of sorts. The walls were dotted with rings and what looked like the control arm for a clothesline. The worst of all was the high narrow black table resting on a gleaming white cabinet. There were stirrups with wide straps in place and matching straps in several spots hanging down the sides. Likely the scariest was the IV pole standing at the top corner.

I backed away to the door. It was locked. I felt the blood drain out of my face. I collapsed to the floor. Master tangled the key from his finger, taunting me. A defeated sob escaped, as I looked into the face of the man who had claimed me.

He stood over me, his hand out. Finally as if in a trance I took his hand and he hefted me up to my feet. “Come, trust me, little one.”

He pulled me towards a funny looking thing that was the best description I had for it. It scared the hell out of me. I wanted to run, but my legs were wooden, as wooden as the legs on the thing. He called it a horse that is not what I would have called it. He stood me beside it. “Stay.” He talked to me as he would that old flea bitten dog of his.

I stayed, my eyes sad as I looked up at him, silently pleading for consideration. How could he have been so tender to me only minutes ago and now he was, going to, -- to what? What was he going to do to me?

I lifted my cuffed hands to my mouth in horror brushing my wounded chained nipples. Ripples of pain ran through me settling into the center of my groin, deep into the very core of my womanhood. My hands visibly shook; my nerves were so on edge. A perplexed shadow crossed my face, how is it possible that could I feel my labia flutter in response to the pain.

It certainly could not be the thought of what he was going to do to me that elicited the response, could it? He busied himself in the storage area of the examination table. I felt his eyes on me, I felt so vulnerable. My fight or flight response was working overtime. I wheeled on him, squaring my sagging shoulders. “No.”

He laughed.

I could feel my face burning from anger as much as embarrassment. Our eyes met, locked into a starring duel. He never moved a muscle. Time stood still. My heart pounded. My lower lip quivered, as the moment was drawn-out.

“Yes.” He spoke the word so softly, his voice so kind that it shattered the last of my will power as if he had struck me. A single sob escaped me. I fought for control he would not win, my very being depended on me taking a stand now. “No more, Geoff. It is time I went home.”

“You are home.” He approached the horse on the opposite side with a dilido in each hand. He fit them into special brackets working as if I wasn’t even there. I was rooted. Speech was lost to me. The fight was gone out of me.

To my horror my body was warming from the inside out. I let out a long sigh of resignation. I could feel my cunt tighten involuntarily. Surely my body was rebelling, shutting down, but even as I willed that to be true I felt moisture seeping out, no matter how tightly I held my legs.

I tried again. “Please, sir.” I whispered. “Please.”

He smiled kindly but shook his head no. “Come on put your foot up into the stirrup.”

I heard voices or was it a television somewhere. No, we were alone or were we? I looked up at this beast, this abuser my eyes asking what I could not find the voice to ask. I turned my head in the direction of the door.

I must have been ashen, “You look like you saw a ghost.” A chuckle.

Oh my gawd, how could I not have realized what I had been looking at. As if on a swivel I wheeled towards Master, my mouth agape. I literally felt my heart sink. My head shook no, no. I screamed. NO!

“Yup. Wave to the nice folks.”

Why had I not realized that it was a wall-to-wall mirror? Why had the significance of it been lost on me? Why had I not realized that only because of the absolute darkness inside here had it seemed like a mirror from the outside?

I could not go through with this. I can’t. “NOW!” he barked at me. Still all I could do was stare at the thing. My chin almost to my chest I rolled my head more than shook it. He took my nipple chain and gave it a twist. My legs buckled. He caught me.

“Up you go, left foot in the stirrup.” He said as I left a rush of cooler air sensing others had come into the room. I just had to see. I wheeled around, my left foot mid way to the stirrup and the movement caused me to loose my balance.

Hands reached for me, righting me, many hands grabbing me in many places. I froze. I shook them off me. My pride in the way, I valiantly put my foot in his damn stirrup, but I could not propel my right leg over as I have thousands of times onto a real horse. I stood frozen with one foot up the other a step back opening me though not giving a view to the world beyond the mirror.

I closed my eyes saying a silent prayer. The thought of becoming the subject of a group of voyeurs was revolting, I felt my bile rise. From the other side of the thing and from behind I felt hot dry hands under my arms; I was being lifted up my right leg pulled into position. I stood jockey style over this horse of kinds. He, Master, ever the man in charge told Jimmy and Ronnie to lower me. I went rigid.

The men laughed. What were they laughing at? What did they know I didn’t?

Master moved to my ear and whispered, “Let them lower you and I will guide you or we will leave you standing here.” As he spoke a third man, what was his name stepped in with rawhide laces. I watched as he tied my feet into the stirrups, first one then the other.

“Imagine if we left you here, just like this. How long would it take before your knees would buckle and imagine if you fell on those, huh? Think about it, Suzie.”

“OK have it your way.” The hands letting go as if orchestrated, I was left standing over a pair of dilidos ready to do damage to my inners if I lost my balance.

I ripple of laughter erupted outside.

“Come back quick. Hurry, please.” I begged. Almost immediately Master was at my side, holding me.

“Shhhhh.

You know you have ruined their fun.” I turned towards him and felt my center of gravity change and had it not been for his strength I would have been impaled on dilildos. “Wise choice, though.”

Other hands moved in, replacing his. I watched as he moved away and picked up a tube of something. He put a large dab on the ends of his fingers. I watched transfixed. My buttocks tightening as he moved towards me. He smeared the clear lubricant between my legs starting at the front. He reamed around and around my pussy, pushing ever deeper. Bringing his hand to my face, he ran his sticky wet finger under my nose and then under his own. Master took a deep breath slowing letting it out, “Ah.” Smiling he licked his fingers one at a time in his indolent manner.

My knees started wobbling from the stress of the unnatural stance. Only the willing well-placed hands kept me out of trouble. Seeing me in trouble, he efficiently put a liberal amount of lubricant around my puckered little hole. There was nothing I could do but let him explore between my cheeks, I gasp as his finger drilled into me. I attempted to pull away, only to be stayed by strong hands.

I knew my fate was sealed. I could be seen as a whimpering weak woman, or could call on the skills that had let me work in a man’s world for years. I chose the latter; never let them see that I was anything but totally comfortable in every setting. I squared my shoulders and defiantly lifted my head and met his eyes. I gave a terse nod and smiled. I could only hope that I could handle my fate with grace.

“She is a tiger, Geoff, can you handle her or do you want to sell her to me.” Buddy joked with Master.

“And you think you are man enough to take her from me because I will never sell my Suzie.” He said petting my head as if I was a cherished pet. No matter how scared I was about what Geoff had masterminded for me, I instinctively knew I was better off with him than any of these other brutes. You know the old saying the devil you know is better than the one you don’t. Well I was sticking real tight with Master; he was about to find out what a good little slut I could be.

Master started my descent with a push on my shoulders then moved to make sure that the dilidos squarely entered me. All I could do was close my eyes and bite my lip; I could taste my blood as I felt the oversized invaders opening me up. A single tear ran down my face. No way would I show any of these voyeurs weakness, they were going to be disappointed, I had a plan.

I felt the intruder push against my cervix bruising it. I breathed in deeply and let it out even slower as the longer, though more slender dilido was forced around a curve in my bowel. I closed my eyes and saw stars. I prayed, “Dear God, give me the strength to smile at these bastards, Amen.”

I turned to face the mirror and gave them a radiant smile. I looked up into the face of Master Geoff and met his eyes. “Thank you.” I whispered.

To my surprise he gave me the biggest smile and I knew it was genuine, he was proud of me. He leaned in and gave me a deep kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth. Pulling back, he whispered, “That a girl.” The unseen audience was given another treat as I wiggled my ass to show I was tough. “Thank you, Lord.” I silently said with my eyes heavenward.

In his bravado tone of voice, “We will see if you are really that tough.” He pulled me forward and fastened my wrist cuffs to a ring attached in the stone wall, pulling me off balance, stretching me forward. The pressure on my clit was unbelievable and if I moved in any way, it was even worse. The pain was excruciating, but then so was the pleasure. All I could think of was that this was just too strange for words. I could feel a climax climbing, but not peaking.

I needed to come. I needed to right now. My body was craving the release. I seemed to me stalled on the way up. Damn!

He walked towards me, smiling. “Think you are pretty tough, my pretty.” The extra hands had quietly left the room as Master returned to me. In his right hand he carried a flail, at least I later learned that was what it was called. I thought it was a whip, how did I know any different. He brought it to show me.

“In future, you will kiss it, but today you will learn to love it, tomorrow you will show it love.” I guess I was in shock because I didn’t think he could or would hurt me, but now I was facing even more degradation and humiliation in front of that unknown audience. Cowards are how I thought of them. He held out his own hand and brought the flail down on his left hand so hard, it whistled in the air. I silently watched.

Stepping behind me, he wasted no time. How was I going to face this new challenge? I called on my days of meditation, choosing a sharp jut in the stone wall, I centered on it. One, two, three. He let me catch my breath and let the pain build. I could hardly believe the heat in my buttocks. He continued until I had received no less than ten strikes of this tool of pain. Number six and seven were the worst by then my nose was running, snot smearing itself across my face from my antics. My screams echoed in the small room. The onlookers were forgotten. My world was reduced to that flail, the man behind it and my body as we shared this brutal event. To my surprise the ninth and tenth were something wondrous, I was off somewhere else, off into that utopian place.

It was wondrous in the fact that my body spoke, telling me that it liked the intense pain. My body rocking on my clit, my cunt and asshole filled with vibrating plastic soared. I experienced an orgasm that just kept going and going, climbing to heights that I never thought possible. The sheen of sweat on my body made me glisten when I snuck a glimpse in the mirror. I panted and sobbed.

Only when it was over, when my climax was waning, did I feel any discomfort. My Master came forward with a warm cloth and washed me. He gently dried my face. Then lifting my chin he gave me a tender loving kiss, slow and sensual.

Hands, not his quickly, undid my hands and feet restraints while balancing me. No one said anything. I was lifted off my invaders, a gush of female juices dripped out. My Master took me in his arms like a baby and kissed my nose. He carried my over to a cot, kneeling he laid me on my hot ass on the navy percale sheets. “Ohh.” I whimpered and rolled over on to my stomach. He covered me with a pretty quilt.

“Sleep, my slave. You served me well. Thank you.” I could feel myself drifting off into a deep dreamless sleep even before he shut the door leaving the light on.

To Be Continued...