Vanished Ch. 21

Story Info
She experiences public humiliation at Master Geoff's hands.
3.8k words
4.17
28.1k
1
0

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That little voice that we all have, told me I should fight like a wild woman to get away from this crazy man and his merry band of followers, though escape was impossible considering the whole village population surrounded us. That's what my little voice said, but my heart yearned to make this man look good in the eyes of his friends. Well, that's how I justified my 'lamb being led to slaughter' performance. It was easier to tell myself that I was playing a role than to admit I was excited about my up-coming discipline.

It was the strangest thing to have to admit even to myself that I was aroused by the possibility of public discipline and sexual humiliation. Just a short while ago, I’d been a hard-driving businessperson who was a loving wife, and a devoted mother. My idea of alternative lifestyles was those people that shacked up. How'd it happened that now I was a sexual slave to whom I would've then considered a sexual monster?

Master Geoff led me lover-style with his arm around my waist and I felt so safe in his arms, except I knew I was being controlled. If I admitted it, I felt safer with this man, Master Geoff, than I had with my husband. Joe always assumed that I could look after myself and that's what I wanted. This Master assumed no such thing. He was my Master and my protector; he made all decisions for me. He made me feel safe, cocooned. Yet I loved Joe; this man I hated with every fiber of my being. "Didn't I?" I mused. I looked up at him, he smiled indulgently and my clit ached, "Why does he have such a hold over me?"

Master led me to a straight-backed chair. Holding me by my wrist he sat down and deftly swung me around until I lay across his knees face down, my cape fluttered up over my head. My breasts slid down the outside of his knee. I was sure my head was going to bang onto the hardwood floor. Quickly, I halted my forward plunge by bracing myself with my cuffed hands. "How’m I supposed to cover my ass?" I questioned myself. I felt his forearm push my legs down, pinioning me. There must have been two-dozen pairs of eyes trained on my upturned ass. I felt so vulnerable, so embarrassed, so excited. I was glad Master didn't choose to drive his fingers between my legs or it would've been impossible for me to deny my sexual arousal at his mistreatment.

"Master, pleaseee don't, Master, please," I begged of my tormentor. "Please, I beg of you, have some decency."

I felt him chuckle, though he had the good grace not to laugh out right. "Suzie you've tried my patience to beyond its breaking point. Now, my slut, you shall learn the error of your ways or you'll be here in this room a long time," he said. Somehow I knew it was said more for the benefit of his customers and their sluts and his employees than is was said for my ears. Strange.

"You, she-devil, now you shall feel the heat of my hand on your ass. You deserve it and you've begged for everything I'll give. Did ya know that?" he said more quietly as if for my ears only. The room fell silent. They strained to hear his words. "I'll start with twenty-five strikes on each cheek, Suzie. You'll count them out loud. Understand?" he said for his audience.

I felt the blood rushing to my head like it used to when, as a tomboy, I'd hang upside down from tree limbs. I straightened my arms leveling myself. He laughed at my efforts. I only nodded my understanding oh his proposed discipline.

"Oh and if you lose count, my sweets, I'll have no choice, but to start the count over again. So be smart and keep the count accurately," he ended as the first hard spank landed on my right ass cheek. He'd put his strength behind the blow. It smarted. He wasn't kidding.

Defiantly I kept silent, though I couldn't effectively withhold my involuntary intake of air. He struck me again in exactly the same spot. It hurt worse. I remained silent. My long ponytail brushed the backs of my cuffed hands. It tickled.

He struck, yet again, in the exact same spot. I realized that twenty-two more in the same spot were going to hurt like hell, but I remained stoic. This time as his huge hand swung, he counted, "One."

My thoughts drifted to the mother cat with her fluffy cubs and of her freedom as I tried to center myself elsewhere. In quick succession he struck again, "One." Something wasn't right!

I felt him swing his arm back; I readied myself for the sharp pain. Already my right cheek was growing warm. This time as his hand struck my right ass cheek yet again in the same spot, everyone chorused, "One." It was accompanied by catcalls from the Masters and nervous giggles from the subs.

Master rested his hand where it landed. I liked the feel of his hand, though hell'd freeze over before I ever admitted it to him. "Suzie, you f'n slut, are you gonna count or am I going to tenderize your right cheek?" he said, massaging my poor ass. "Your choice. I've lots of helpers, if you choose to remain mute. On the other hand, you only have one ass. Which'll it be?" Master shared for the benefit of with the others.

Surprise, surprise, Ronnie immediately piped up, "Let me at the bitch, Geoff. I'll teach the slut how to submit." I felt Geoff halt his massage. He gripped my cheek, his nails digging into my flesh; Intuitively I knew he did it to keep from firing a retort at his guest. I felt his muscles tense. Now I knew he wasn't fond of Ronnie either.

"You're much too eager, Ronnie. You must learn restraint, m'boy," he said. It sounded strange to hear my Master call Ronnie, m'boy. He was Master's senior by several years. He was short, fat and nearly all gray. Ronnie reminded me of a spoiled child. His appearance bespoke a life of excesses. Later, I found out that he, also, came from money, but his family didn't use their money to build character. They all lived off their poor hardworking dead great-grandfather's sweat. Where Geoff's family was industrious, if not quite straight.

I braced myself as I felt Master pull his arm back. His hand drove into my tender right cheek again. "One," I screamed. The room laughed.

"There now Geoff, you've got Suzie's attention," I recognized Buddy's drawl. He obviously came from someplace in the south. Why'd I never realized it before?

"I think I do. Let's see," Master quipped. He swung back and, swoosh, his hand flew in and landed on my left ass cheek.

The attack on my left cheek surprised me. "Master, oh Master Geoff, please stop for a sec, please," I begged trying to look back at him out of the corner of my eye my head nearly swiveling around backwards. "I've got a question, please wait!!!

"Now what?" he said his voice laced with resignation, though I thought I heard a hint of amusement in it, too.

"Master is that two or one? May I count to fifty or do I have to double count to twenty-five, sir?" Figuratively, I crossed my fingers. I'd realized I might me able to do a chronological count to fifty, but I doubted I'd ever be able to remember where I was if I had to remember what the count was for each cheek.

Kneading my cheek, he contemplated, "Well, I don't know. Hey guys, what'd'ya think, fifty or double twenty-five?"

There was an immediate chorus from the other Doms of, "Double twenty-five." They knew the difficulty of counting double.

"Y'know you might be right. But, let's let those who've felt our loving sting on their asses give Suzie the answer." I swung my head so I was facing the crowd; I looked through the fine mesh of my cape. I hoped to silently plead my case. No one spoke. Master had made a statement, not asked a question and they knew their place. He asked the direct question, "Well, subs, which'll it be?"

There was a long moment of silence but I'm sure it actually was only mere seconds. Then came a smattering of mellifluously spoken answers. Some said, "Fifty." Still, others said, "Double twenty-five." The room went deathly quiet. I held my breath. Everyone awaited my Master's decision.

"That's pretty even, don't y'think Suzie? So the choice is yours, this time," Master decreed.

Big mouth hollered from the front row, "My gawd, Geoff, y'going daft. Y'don't let a new sub make choices." I knew it was Ronnie. I heard some others support his reasoning.

"Maybe you wouldn't. But my Suzie is as smart as they come and she knows what to do and why," Geoff whipped back at them angrily.

"Ah, shit," I mused. I knew what I had to do and I only hoped I was up to challenge. The gauntlet'd been thrown down. Quietly, I said, "One."

Geoff whispered, "That's my girl."

"Two. - Two," I counted aloud as his hand rained down on my ass. "Three, - three" I thought, "This isn't too bad. I can do the time." By the time of his tenth strike, my first sob escaped.

Then it happened. I thought I was being so smart by marking out the count on my fingers. "Eleven, elev...," he'd screwed me up. "Twelve," I whispered. He had doubled back.

Chuckling, he asked, "Which is it, Suz?

Confidently I said, "Eleven on my left and twelve on my right, sir." I even remembered my place and addressed him correctly. I was so proud of my mental prowess. I had it nailed.

"You sure?"

My voice sounded funny, I guess because of all the blood pooling in my head. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. He wouldn't be mean enough to joke at a time like this. I looked at my fingers; my thumb was raised on my left hand and my index finger on my right. "Yes, Master," I said with as much cockiness as a woman can muster when she's stark naked in a roomful of strangers with her ass being reddened by the man who’d kidnapped her.

He brought his hand down on my ass so hard that my head banged the floor. "Ow, not so hard, please," I whined. Trying to reposition myself, I levered myself with my hands. The room was deathly quiet as I wiggled myself back into a more comfortable position. To myself, I ranted, "You bastard that fuckin' hurt! One of these days, I'll be free and you'll pay for every indecency you’ve inflicted on me. I swear you will, if it's the last thing I do, I'll get you."

With my ass tingling in the air, I awaited his next atrocity. The anticipation was killing me. I heard a snicker from the audience, then another. They sounded ominous in the stillness. Yes, stillness is the right word. The only sound was that of his callused hand landing on my smooth soft bum followed by my sharp intakes of air and gurgling sobs.

I looked towards the throng of feet. Buddy's senior sub, Camille, risked the wrath of her Master by bending over so I could see her. She silently formed the word, "Count, count, count..." She repeated the word until my foggy brain deduced her meaning.

"Aw, shit," I said thinking I'd only mused it until the room erupted in jeers. I shook my head. Regaining my composure, I gave them an upside down Mona Lisa smile and counted, "Twelve." I was so pleased with my self. I watched little Camille's face crumple. Terror struck, "Oh m'gawd! No! Oh, my gawd!" Aloud I said, "Master, that's right, isn't it? That was twelve on my left cheek." I took his hesitancy as agreement and gave a self-satisfied sigh. I shared a winning smirk with my friend, Camille.

The room held its breath. "Nope." Camille sadly shook her head, as Master decreed my mistake.

Using nearly every ounce of strength I had I lifted myself straight up so I could sort of meet Master's eye on an equal basis when I swiveled around. I begged, "Oh, Master, please, please tell me you're joking." Defiantly, I added, "I know it was twelve."


"You may know, but it's as I decide and that was number thirteen on your right cheek not number twelve on your left," he said, his hands kneading my cheeks. Nervous feminine giggles were accented with deep male snickers and guffaws only adding to my humiliation.

Ronnie's shrill whiny voice sounded above the general sounds of hilarity, "You stupid bitch, whatever made you think were smart enough to outsmart a Master? Geoff, why’re you wasting your time with the slut? She's a fuckin' screw up."

I winced as Master squeezed my cheeks between his fists as Ronnie opened his mouth, I knew his comeback would be priceless and it was, "Cousin, you may be related to me, but I'd pull those genes from my body cell by cell rather than admit it to the world.

"Just remember, maybe I have to suffer you, but Suzie doesn't, do you understand? You're never to be alone with her." Geoff rubbed my back almost lovingly.

"Geoff you can't do that. You promised me that I'd get a piece of your stupid bitch," the little man screamed at my Master in an even shriller voice. "You promised me her asshole. I deserve it, she nearly bit my finger off." He said holding up his still bandaged finger.

I gave him an upside down demure smile accompanied with a shrug that said, "Me, never."

Lindy and Kevin returned with a bang of the screen door. They looked around trying to get in sync with the goings on of the group. Lindy looked so radiant. Kevin possessively stood behind her with his hands around her waist. One hand teased her mound, I watched as she adjusted her stance to afford him access. I gave Lindy a big smile, which she promptly returned. Spinning she told Kevin, "Master, I'm such a bad girl, I should be spanked today too, just like Suzie."

"Lindy, I'm not as young as I used to be, I don't think Petey wants to play again today. But tomorrow’ll be a different story," Kevin said in a stage whisper. The other's laughed at the couple's dialogue. It surprised me that anyone could be that open in a group about deviant sexual activities.

Kevin looked over Ronnies's head to Buddy and mouthed, "What's up?" Ronnie's senior sub, Kara, who was at least a head taller than her Master, caught the query. Ever the good and faithful sub she leaned over towards Kevin and Lindy explaining my attempted amputation.

Lindy was a little gullible, "Oh, my heavens.” She looked at me in horror.

He'd pushed me too far and I could take care of myself, "Listen, you f….”

“Suzie, shut up!” Master warned.

I continued without hesitation, “I'd've preferred to bite your cock off, so consider yourself lucky." My words were controlled and laced with disgust. I was beyond caring. I was cognizant that my behavior’d only add to my upcoming misery. I wanted to continue, but self-preservation stayed my tongue plus Master’s voice finally got through to my rage enflamed brain.

“Suzie, you are my slut, shut your f’n mouth now! NOT ANOTHER WORD!!! Master said his voice escalating with every syllable. He gave me a slap across the back of my head. My ears rang. I wished I could control my temper and my mouth they worked together and against me. My fate was sealed; I’d have to live with whatever happened. I truly was only making things worse, big time.

My Master put an end to it, "Say one more word, cous, and you'll never get a piece of her. I didn't say you couldn't have her. I said you could never be alone with her. Can your little pea brain understand the difference?" It took every ounce of my willpower not to crumble under those words. My training in negotiating let me stay focused on him. He lacked the nerve to look at me gloatingly. I vowed to beg Master to never let Ronnie, that asshole, near me.

All was still for a long minute, the tension dissipated. Master Geoff asked, "Suzie, you ready to restart at one?"

"Master please, have a heart," I pleaded.

I sensed he'd pulled back his arm. I braced myself. He took a deep breath. I flinched. His oversized paw landed squarely on my right cheek in exactly the same spot. I yelped in shock. It hurt like hell. "One," I said, silently vowing that no one could mess up the count this time.

Another blow landed, this time on my left cheek, "One."

"Good girl," he said proudly.

Master beat out a tattoo on my bare ass first right then left, two, - two.... Three, - three.... Four, - four...," I counted off stoically. He messed me up on number five, it landed on my left cheek throwing my rhythm off. I caught it though, "Five, - five...." He repeated the left, right, left beat for the next two. Then he varied it yet again. Eight fell on my right cheek first. I caught his variance and called it off, "Eight."

Expecting eight on my left immediately, I miscued calling, "Eight." He landed nine on my right cheek. I screamed at the top of my lungs, "That's nine on my right." Silently I prayed.

Collectively we sucked in a long breath and held it. The fate of my ass was in my Master's hands, "Call them out, Suzie, from one again. One landed on my right cheek but it was on a new spot and didn't hurt as much.

Resignedly I counted, "One, - One.... Two, - Two.... It went smoothly this time, Master grunted now from the exertion. I thought it served him right to be laboring after all he'd made his point. He could publicly beat me into submission at will. At five, I guess Ronnie found his voice again for he piped in saying, "Six." I kept my wits and counted, "Five, - five.... Six."

Ronnie hollered, "Nine."

Someone I didn't know called out, "Four." The fun was on for them. Numbers flew at me from all quarters. I hyper focused and managed to get out, "Six." Now I was silently crying, my tears spilled up drizzling through my eyebrows. It was a strange sensation to feel the tickle of my tears creeping up or was it down my forehead.

Master landed another very hard one on my left cheek but it was, "Seven." Its mate landed almost feather-like on my right cheek and that almost threw me when combined with the numbers being called out by the jeering Doms. They called out in quick succession, "Ten, two, twelve and eleven."

Smartly I called out, "Seven."

Eight and nine came and went but Master's new tactic of varying intensity made it hard to maintain the count especially when my tears had turned to sobs. "Ten," it landed, I called it out and then Master stopped. He didn't move for the longest time. Now you have to remember that I was upside down and my head had banged the floor with every smack. I knew I wasn't thinking as clearly as I should.

I took this respite to add up all the spankings for each cheek. I figured I was already way over thirty on my right cheek, likely around thirty-five. All I knew was that my right cheek was a hellva lot sorer that my left. Some of the crowd had continued to fling random numbers at me though no slaps rained down.

"Sir," I queried. Boy, was that a dumb move. I frantically attempted to remember the count. What number was he up to? I lambasted myself for having lost my focus. I wondered if he knew where he was, either. I involuntarily shrugged. I had no idea.

Someone cleared her throat. I looked towards the crowd. There in the front row was a sub risking the wrath of her Master and quite likely mine, if she got caught. I twisted to see who it was, "Ah, Camille." Maybe Buddy is more lenient than he appeared and I knew she'd been around a long time too, so maybe that's why she was braver.

Her hands were placed straight down in front of her on her heavy thighs and she was flashing the count on her fingers. She'd flash five and five on her left hand then she stopped making a fist, then she did it again, five and five. Switching to her right hand she counted out five and thenfour, and then made a fist. Opening her hand again, she flashed five fingers then four fingers as she tucked in her thumb.

I knew better than smile or acknowledge her heroics; I just basked in her friendship. I didn't feel so alone. I hoped I would be able to assist her sometime, some way.

If Master noticed he gave no indication. He said, "Ready to resume the count, pet?" I furiously nodded yes, my ponytail bobbed jauntily. "Before I start, what's the count? Do you know?"

I was not blowing this, I meekly answered, "Sir, Master, I believe the count is ten on my left and nine on my right cheek, Sir." The break had at least let my tears stop, so my voice was nasal, but clear.

12