Vannessa Tails Ch. 01

Story Info
Vanessa and four new "Friends" meet on the morning train.
5.1k words
4.15
64.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

Story Request by the Lovely Vanessa.

Special thanks to Vanessa for editing and for scandalous views of her legs when she wasn't looking.


Monday had brought the end of the weekend but Vanessa wasn't going to allow it to dampen her mood. Friday before she had left work, Vanessa's boss had told her that he had a special project that he wanted to involve her in. He had hinted that it could mean a promotion and that he wanted Vanessa at work promptly on Monday to attend a meeting on the details.

She picked out her outfit carefully, wanting to leave the best impression possible. Vanessa wondered if there would be board members at the meeting and if so, wanted to represent her department as professionally as possible. Her skirt and jacket were a medium grey. Her blouse was white cotton and the cuffs of the sleeves protruded slightly past her jacket. Her skin tone bra held her C-Cup breasts comfortably but it was her other piece of underwear that gave the whole outfit first class billing.

A pair of Wolford Aura 5 ultra sheer tights in caramel. They were the first thing she put on after her shower and she never wore panties underneath. It wouldn't do to show a visible panty line! As she gathered the leg and stretched it over her foot the nylons seemed to evaporate as it touched her skin. After a few moments of adjustments, the gusset was taut against her shaved pussy and the seams in the foot tucked under her toes.

Vanessa had treated herself to a professional manicure and pedicure on Sunday and her nails had a cherry red finish. She felt it would be a shame to tuck those cute toes into a closed toe shoe and hide them entirely. Vanessa felt that she would be just a bit naughty and wear a new pair of open toed pumps. She slipped her silky feet into the black leather shoes. The small peep toe gave a glimpse of red toenails veiled in shimmering nylon.

Vanessa gave herself one last look in the mirror before leaving her apartment. The heels were the only item that didn't meet strict office requirements but she felt that the four inch pumps added enough sex appeal that no man at work would find a reason to complain. Before she left for the train station, Vanessa slipped a second pair of Wolfords into her purse. Always best to be prepared in case there was a snag on the way!

Soon Vanessa was climbing the steps of the Chinese Garden MRT Station, her new heels clicking loudly in the open air. A few steps behind her, and enjoying the view of her shapely legs, was Thomas. Vanessa hadn't noticed Thomas fall into step behind her but he had certainly noticed her! With each step Vanessa took, Thomas admired her long shapely legs and what he assumed were pantyhose stretched over her legs.

Vanessa's pantyhose matched her skin tone so well, Thomas found it hard to tell if Vanessa wore nylons at all. They were ultra sheer and Thomas had assumed her super silky smooth legs naturally gave off a soft gleam. Then Vanessa's nylon legs caught a ray of sun and it turned Vanessa's legs into a pair twin tan star sapphires, dazzling Thomas as he followed her. He was certain now that she wore nylons and as his cock began to swell in his pants, he was also certain that he wanted to slide his shaft long the inside of her silky thighs.

Thomas slowed his step just as Vanessa reached the top of the stairs, he knew she was going to swing around and if he timed it just right, he might get to see further up Vanessa's already short gray skirt. As Vanessa made the turn, Thomas got a quick peek, a flash really, but it wasn't enough. All Thomas could see was more of her silky smooth thigh, he wasn't sure if he had seen her panties or not. All Thomas was sure of was that he wanted to see more.

Vanessa had caught him looking up at her as she walked past the rail. She wondered how much he could see from that angle. Maybe he wasn't looking at her at all. As Vanessa walked to the platform where she always waited for the morning train she let her hips sway and put a strut in her step. She didn't know Thomas at all but she had seen him eying her legs before. Each time she caught him stealing a glance at her shapely legs, Vanessa held back a smile of satisfaction.

There were quite a few men on the platform now and all of them made subtle attempts to ogle Vanessa's legs. Well, not all were subtle, Vanessa noted. She smiled a little bit more knowing that if these men were taking notice, any men on the board would also take notice. Vanessa wasn't above using her natural beauty to aid her in a bid for a promotion.

Thomas had seen Vanessa on the morning carriage before. She wasn't the only woman to ride the train, but by far she was the most attractive and had the best pair of legs. At least, as far as Thomas was concerned, she was. Vanessa seemed to tease him with her glossy legs. He wasn't positive on this but it seemed that when she felt someone was gawking at her, Vanessa would find a reason to bend at the waist, reaching to the ground with her legs straight and her firm ass taut against her short skirts.

Thomas also noticed that her nylons seemed to be of a higher quality than usual. As far as he knew he had always seen her in nylons. Today, for a brief moment he thought Vanessa had gone bare legged, with oil rubbed into her firm legs. Clearly once he was close and the sun had danced across her calves a few times he knew she was wearing pantyhose.

Thomas got to the top of the stairs and quickened his step to catch Vanessa. He noticed the swagger in her step and once again had that feeling that she was teasing him. As Thomas walked behind her, he studied Vanessa's ass for any sign of the type of panties she wore underneath her skirts.

Thomas was again certain she wore pantyhose, since he had seen as high as her upper thigh with no sign of stocking top, but he pondered what kind of panties she wore that left no visible line on her smooth round ass. He assumed she had to wear some kind of panties. A woman who wore pantyhose with nothing underneath was begging to get fucked with her clothes on. And Thomas didn't feel Vanessa was the kind of girl who had sex in broom closets during her lunch break.

Vanessa stopped and came up on her tiptoes, her heels lifting off the ground and her firm ass pointing out as she looked down the rail for the train. She was almost daring anyone to grab her and pull up her skirt, discovering her secrets. Thomas stopped two steps behind her as they waited for the 0721 train he caught a hint of her Chanel No. 5 as it wafted toward him.

"She's not wearing panties." came a whisper at his ear. Thomas spun around and saw that it was his friend Mark. Mark was gazing at Vanessa's legs openly and Thomas turned back around, already fearing that they had drawn Vanessa's attention. Mark and Thomas often talked about Vanessa while sipping drinks at the Zirca. But that kind of talk, while they hung out at a club, was okay. This was just a few feet from her and Thomas was nervous.

Vanessa half turned her head and looked down into her purse. She opened it and fiddled with the contents as an excuse to cock an ear toward the two men behind her. She had heard what Mark had said and the rest of the conversation interested her. Vanessa's fingers slid over the package of spare pantyhose she kept in her purse.

"What's her name?" asked Clark who had just now stepped next to Thomas. He was facing away from her and Thomas hoped that Vanessa couldn't hear.

Thomas was annoyed at the question. "I have no idea!" he whispered quietly. Vanessa slowly slipped her right foot out of her shoe and slid her ankle against her calf. When her foot was angled backward, Vanessa curled her toes allowing the men to see her bright red pedicure and the nylon seam stretched across them. Again this seemed like a pure tease directed at Thomas.

"Just grab her ass." Mark said. "You'll know all you need too then."

"I can't do that." Thomas said, almost too loud as he was unable to keep shock out of his voice. "Not in public."

Vanessa slipped her foot back into her shoe with a soft "Zop" noise. Thomas wanted to kneel behind her, put his hands on her calves and grope his way up under her skirt.

"Why not?" Mark said with a laugh.

"You won't." Thomas said flatly. He knew Mark was all talk.

"How much you want to bet?" Mark said, loudly. Thomas looked back at him sharply, and Clark turned so he could face Vanessa.

Vanessa stopped looking in her purse and focused her attention forward. She felt a thrill dance down her spine and the hairs on the back of her neck stood out. Like Thomas, Vanessa thought Mark was bluffing. She didn't know these men and their comments sounded like the typical boasts she overheard her male co-workers make at the office when they didn't think any woman could hear them.

Vanessa heard two footsteps behind her and forced herself not to spin around to look at who was there. She could feel whoever it was, and they were very close! Vanessa tried to stay calm. More passengers were queuing up to get on the train. This was probably just another passenger who had just now stepped into the space between her and the ogling men. And then Vanessa felt a hand on her left ass cheek.

Vanessa had been concentrating so hard on holding still that, instead of jumping, she froze when the hand gripped her firm buttock. She realized that she had expected to be groped and, unconsciously, had decided to ignore it. The hand felt around briefly and just as soon as it had been there it was gone. Vanessa knew it was too late to make a scene of it now. She wasn't even sure if it was an accident or not.

No, that was no accident. Vanessa decided to let it go. It was harmless really. Vanessa did her best to ignore the three men behind her and focused on where the train would stop. Men making comments wasn't unusual and she had found ignoring them was the best action. This one had been bold and she wasn't going to reward him with the slightest acknowledgement that he had done anything.

Vanessa knew these men rode her carriage every morning. She had seen them steal glances at her legs and it amused her that they were so poor at hiding their interest. It was sort of cute how they followed her every morning and the attention made Vanessa feel good. Of course they had never touched her before. Now Vanessa thought she should turn around and say something.

No. Not now. It was too late. Vanessa decided to let it go. The next time one got so bold, she would politely remind him that the police would not be so nice if they kept it up. Vanessa stood quietly, acting as if nothing had happened.

Thomas didn't know what to say. He was shocked at what Mark had done and was more shocked by her reaction. She didn't even flinch! Mark had a grin on his face from ear to ear. "Your turn." he whispered. Thomas was about to say something when Vanessa turned around and looked at him, with an eyebrow raised. Thomas turned pink he was so embarrassed and Mark and Clark had to turn their heads to hide their laughter.

Just then the noise of the train arriving caught Vanessa's attention and Thomas was spared from her glare. Once Vanessa turned her head back she couldn't help but smile. The man that had grabbed her was being a jerk but the startled look on the other's face was funny. Vanessa thought she was going to crack a smile. Vanessa knew now that it was over, they would leave her alone.

"No panties at all." Mark confirmed in a whisper almost drowned out by the sound of the arriving train.

"No way", Thomas said.

"Check yourself then." Mark laughed. "She won't care. That bitch wants the attention."

As the crowd boarded the train, Mark followed right behind Vanessa. Clark and Thomas directly behind him. Thomas wanted to keep an eye on Mark just to see what he would do. Thomas wasn't sure why Clark had surged to get next to Mark but didn't think about it much. When Vanessa got on the carriage she made toward the back, sliding between the other people on the train.

Vanessa figured that she could blend into those already on and put some distance between her and the jerks on the platform. When she found the back corner and turned around she almost let out a squeal of fright. The men who had ogled her on the platform were standing right in front of her.

They were still far enough back to be out of reach but now their attention was becoming uncomfortable. They were no longer stealing glances or sneaking looks. They were full on staring at her body and she could hear the sound of them undressing her in their minds.

Thomas couldn't believe what his friends were doing. He had done his best to keep up with them as they pushed passed the people on the train following Vanessa to the end of the car. He also was shocked that he was now openly staring at Vanessa. He found himself daydreaming of roughly spinning her around, finding the zipper of her skirt, and then ripping it down her legs to show her silky ass in its full glory.
Thomas wondered if she had a shaved pussy or not and how tight the pantyhose would be against her ass and thighs. He wondered more what it would be like to have his cock pressed against her pantyhose gusset, sliding in and out as her nylon thighs tantalized his shaft. Thomas allowed his erection to pitch a tent in his pants and he almost wanted Vanessa to notice.

Vanessa regained her composure and tried remain calm. She looked out the window, focusing on the view outside and ignored the men. She figured if these fools tried anything she'd let out a scream and they'd back off. The men would have to take a step toward her anyway and that would be enough time to react.

"Those are some wonderful legs you have there, honey." Mark said. Vanessa tried hard to ignore him but her ears flushed red with embarrassment and anger. Vanessa's eyes flicked toward Mark and then Clark, and finally at Thomas. Then Vanessa saw the huge bulge in Thomas' pants. Her eyes widened, and then she noticed that all three men had bulging erections.

The train made its first stop, and as passengers filled in, less space was available in the carriage. The three men facing Vanessa now took half a step forward and feeling her personal bubble invaded, she took a step back. She bumped into someone behind her, but didn't turn to see who. Vanessa feared that if she took her eyes of these three for an instant one would pounce.

"Mark," Clark said quietly, "is that a side zipper?" Vanessa looked forward and glared at Mark. She hoped that her stare would persuade him from doing anything rash. Ignoring her, Mark shook his head.

"Her zipper is in the back." Mark said. "But no need to worry about the zipper. Her skirt is so short that you could just hike it up to her waist. It's quicker anyway." Thomas was shocked at what his friends were saying, and couldn't believe this was happening. But at the same time he was thinking about how he would ravish Vanessa and he agreed with Mark. Hiking her skirt up past her hips would be quicker and easier than trying to find a zipper.

Clark squatted down, pretending to tie his shoelace, but instead was looking intently at Vanessa's toes. "Damn, those are the silkiest pantyhose I've ever seen." He said. "They must be more delicate than fairy wings." Vanessa tried to scoot back further without bumping into the person behind her. Her toes came together and she stood nervously as if a viper was coiled in front of her.

The train stopped again and more people flooded into the small carriage. It was peak travel now and the capacity of the carriage was at its maximum. The three men stepped toward Vanessa and were so close now that their bulging cocks were just millimeters from Vanessa's skirt. Worse, with so many people on the train, no one could see Vanessa anymore. She was surrounded by the men. If one reached out and grabbed her it was very possible that no one else would see.

Vanessa decided that she would just have to be heard. A scream would stop these lecherous animals. Or so she thought. Vanessa had been so intent on watching the three men in front of her that she had completely ignored any danger from behind. In a flash of motion a hand cupped over Vanessa's mouth while another arm snaked around her waist.

Vanessa tried to let out the scream that would alert the other passengers but all that came out was a muffle. A handkerchief was in the palm of the hand that covered her face and when her mouth opened, the handkerchief was forced in. The three men in front of her also grabbed her, aiding her unseen assailant.

Thomas couldn't believe what was happening and looked over his shoulder. No one seemed to notice what was going on, and with all four of them crowding around her, no one could see Vanessa. He looked back in time to see Mark yank her blouse open and Vanessa's firm C cup breasts displayed their wonderful cleavage.

Clark took a firm grip on Vanessa's left wrist and Thomas grabbed her right. Vanessa's purse fell to the floor, spilling half its contents over Mark's feet. Vanessa was mortified. The four of them pressed together looked just like every other clump of passengers on the train. One would have to have a bird's eye view to see that four men were ravishing Vanessa.

Suddenly, from behind Vanessa, a piece of duct tape was quickly slapped it over Vanessa's mouth, sealing the gag and her screams. Clark looked at Thomas and said "I like a man who's prepared." Vanessa's eyes widened as Clark pulled her skirt up over her silky lips and exposed her from the waist down.

A gruff voice from behind Vanessa said. "Back off, she's mine."

"Look pal," Mark said in a hushed voice, "if you don't want the whole train to know what's going on, you'll have to share."

There was a pause in the struggle in which Vanessa hoped dearly that the men would fight over her, giving her time to escape but the moment passed and the man behind her pinned Vanessa to his body. The other three men either pulled her skirt up further, tore her blouse open, or unzipped their pants to let their cocks out.
Vanessa's shaved pussy was in plain view, glistening under the sheer nylons.

Mark's penis was the first free and he thrust his hips toward her so the tip of his shaft nestled against the top of Vanessa's golden thighs. Vanessa tried to struggle and she broke free of Clark's grasp as he fumbled with his own zipper. Vanessa's hand shot forward to stop the assault that was about to begin on her and she found Mark's cock. Her fingers wrapped around it as she tried to push it away.

Vanessa was startled at how hard and hot it felt! The heat of his erection warmed her hand like a curling iron. She could feel his heartbeat throb in her fingers and for just a moment Vanessa had a forbidden curiosity. She wanted to know what that hard shaft would feel like sliding between her legs.

Vanessa snapped out of her daze, shocked at herself and realizing that Mark was enjoying it. She let go of him and Clark, who now had his own hard cock out grabbed her wrist again. With her hand no longer impeding him, Mark's shaft thrust between the silky pocket created by the bottom of her pussy and the tops of her thighs.

Mark's eyes rolled back as her nylon pussy rasped against his hard cock, tingling it from all sides and almost blinding him with ecstasy. He had to take a deep breath and steady himself to keep from cumming too soon. While Mark paused, Vanessa felt a warm hand slide down her firm tummy until the fingers found the top of her pussy.

It was the man behind her and his fingers pressed hard, finding her clitoris, only a thin shield of nylon between his skin and hers. The fingers pressed hard against her and started to massage her clitoris in a firm circle. With the stimulus directly on her clit and the hard shaft rubbing against her pussy Vanessa started to feel herself get very wet.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers
12