Vanyel and Jonne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

The captain had not even smiled, when he stated that he wanted the Herald-Mage to be in the best shape possible, so that he could protect the troops of Valdemar and help defeat their enemies. If this could be accomplished at such a small cost as letting Herald Vanyel having a personal Guardsman, the captain doubted anyone would object.

Gods, I had a hard time keeping my composure, but he was a very competent officer and good at keeping a straight face. He did his best to ensure the welfare of ALL his men, not just me, and I know he turned a blind eye to a lot of things, as long as it did not erode discipline, break any laws or hurt anyone. He made it quite clear that HE had made the decision about assigning Jonne to me full time, so that no one could suspect favoritism.

And even if there were a few knowing looks and ribald comments, Jonne was quite well liked by most of his fellow Guardsmen and suffered no more teasing than anybody else according to his own judgment. Van smiled as he recalled the fighter's casual shrug:

"They are just envious, none of them has such a beautiful bedfellow, at home or here."

The last month Jonne had actually slept in Vanyel's tent. Not that they made love every night or even every other night, often they were too tired and just collapsed on their bedrolls. But more than once, Vanyel had been woken in the darkness of predawn by a strong naked body sliding into his bed, and before he was more than half awake, his phallus had become fully erect, as Jonne's hands found him unerringly.

The Guardsman had been quite determined; the first time, as Van tried to protest that the camp would soon wake, he had just said: "We'd better not waste any time, then."

The next thing Vanyel knew, he was on the floor, his buttocks were spread, and Jonne prepared him quickly and efficiently. "I woke up dreaming about you, about doing this to you -- I want you so much, Vanyel." The hard shaft probing his rear entrance left Van in no doubt of what the Guardsman had dreamt of doing, and he couldn't help surrendering to the flattering desire and determined entry.

He fondled himself, as his lover rode him with short, hard stabs, hitting the sweet spot expertly. Just before Jonne climaxed, Van's own release made him whimper in abandon, as he spurted in time with the hard thrusts massaging him inside. Then he moaned again, as the sensation of being filled with his lover's semen and hearing Jonne uttering small grunts of ecstasy gave him a sensual pleasure.

Vanyel shook his head in fond recollection,

Well, that initial success certainly whetted Jonne's appetite for early morning trysts; he woke and mounted me regularly. So if I wanted a late morning on those few occasions where there was no other need to get up early, I had to seduce him the night before and wear him out. Not that I minded such a way of ensuring my sleep the next morning!

Van sighed and decided that he had better try to get some sleepnowseeing as there was no guarantee that he would not be woken early next morning. Though unfortunately not by anything as pleasant as Jonne's demanding body and hands.

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers
12