Vaping Ch. 04

Story Info
Brad Rights Some Wrongs.
3.9k words
4.62
15.3k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena washed her hands and then went to the blow dryer on the wall by the door. She swiftly rubbed her hands together under the rush of warm air and then opened the door leading to the hallway outside the ladies room.

She saw Brad as he made his way from the office toward the factory; the door through which he came was still slowly closing and she saw he had just exhaled a thick cloud of smoke while he walked. She frowned and thought to herself that he shouldn't be smoking in the office. It was probably against the rules but she didn't want to cause trouble by saying anything about it. She couldn't understand why Anna had been so keen to have her smell that smoke the other day. That was just weird!

He turned toward her and nodded with a brief smile.

"Hi," he said.

Immediately uncomfortable, she pasted her patented fake smile on to her face and put her head down and began walking toward the door to the office.

He always made her feel uneasy somehow. She couldn't quite put her finger on it but wrote it off to the usual thing; whenever any guy looked her way they seemed to be trying to look right through her clothes. Her ultra-conservative upbringing in China made her wary of men in general and white men in particular, and she couldn't help but feel unnerved every time Brad looked at her.

Just as these thoughts were running through her head, she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. She turned around and saw him still heading toward the factory and he didn't seem to be paying any attention to her at all and yet, somehow, she felt as though he had called out to her.

She must have made a sound, though she couldn't remember saying anything, because he stopped and turned toward her questioningly.

"Yes?" he said.

Unable to think very clearly for some reason, she took a hesitant step toward him. He cocked his head to one side as though waiting for her to speak. He waited and she wondered to herself why she had stopped him.

"Did you want something Serena?" he said.

She suddenly felt very shy.

"I'm sorry," she said with an awkward smile.

"That's okay," he said.

After a brief pause that seemed to her to go on forever, he said, "Do you think you could show me what color your bra is?"

Without a second's hesitation she lifted the front of her sweater. It was white with a blue swirly pattern sewn into it and it was one of her favorites.

"This one very good!" she said happily in her heavily accented English. "Very comfortable and I feel good!"

"It's nice," he said as he casually studied it. "What do you look like when you don't wear a bra under your shirt?"

She blushed a little and said. "Not big," she said. "Nothing to hide!" she finished with a laugh.

"I don't believe that!" he responded. "Why don't you show me?"

She reached behind her and released the bra catch then raised her sweater to her chin and pulled her arms out of the sleeves. She pulled her bra off completely and then pushed her arms through the sleeves once more and let the sweater fall back into place.

Brad watched as she revealed her tiny breasts. They were pretty much the way he expected them to look; well-shaped but small with little button-type nipples that always appeared to be hard.

"See?" she said with a laugh as she pulled her sweater back down. "The same!"

Brad smiled and then reached forward to cup her breast. She gasped and giggled but didn't pull away. He palmed it with his hand and squeezed it gently.

"You should dress like that more often," he said. "You look very pretty!"

She smiled and blushed as she once more looked down at the floor.

"Thank you," she mumbled.

She folded her bra into her hand and then turned and walked back to her desk. She tucked her bra into her purse and smiled to herself as she felt the fabric of her sweater brushing against her bare nipples. It felt good.

************************************************************

Waiting for the elevator at home, Brad turned and saw the blonde girl he had come to know so well coming around the corner at the end of the hall. Right behind her was probably the biggest man he had seen in quite some time. He stood at least two or three inches taller than him and had shoulders and arms like a gorilla. The man was a behemoth!

Brad turned back toward the elevator and tried to look nonchalant. As they approached he turned and nodded. The girl, standing slightly behind her boyfriend gave him a quick but unsubtle shake of the head that spoke volumes.

He turned back toward the elevator and did his best to look... well... nothing!

When the doors opened the big man waved him forward. He nodded an acknowledgment and held the "Door Open" button as they followed him on. He pushed his own floor button and the man pushed the button for the floor immediately below.

"Did you hear anything about the laundry machines being broken the other day?" the man said suddenly.

Brad looked toward him curiously and shook his head before thinking his answer through.

"Really?" the man said. "She told me the machines weren't working right the other day," he went on, indicating the blonde girl with a flick of his thumb.

She had a slightly panicked expression on her face and gave him a pleading look with her eyes, all while her boyfriend had his eyes on Brad.

"Well," he said slowly, "I haven't tried to use the machines here. I take my laundry to a service up the street."

"Huh," was the man's reply.

"It could be that they're not working right," Brad offered hopefully.

"Yeah, I guess," the man said grumpily, "but everyone else I talked to didn't have any trouble."

"Maybe just one of the machines was down," Brad said.

"It wasn't actually down," the girl said. "It was just working really slowly. It took forever to get the clothes dry!"

The big man turned toward her with a frown and nodded slowly.

"I think those machines are propane powered," Brad said. "Maybe the pilot light was out."

The man put his hand to his chin and nodded slowly. "Yeah, I think you're right about that! They are propane powered!"

The girl beside him sighed and gave a brief look skyward just as the doors opened on their floor.

"Later," the man said.

The girl nodded casually and they filed out together.

After the doors closed Brad sighed heavily and tried not to visualize that big man angry.

************************************************************

An email notification popped up on Brad's computer. He opened it and saw it was from Anna.

Hi, have you got time for me?

A

He replied with an emphatic yes and tried to look relaxed as he rose from his desk and left through the side door to take the outside route to the factory. While he tried to look relaxed, inside his stomach was fluttering and his heartbeat was racing.

Even with all the new women he was seeing lately, his crush on Anna had not dissipated in the least; if anything, it had gotten even more intense since he saw her naked. In her forties or not, her body was incredible!

He opened the abandoned office door with his key fob. Once inside he unlocked the door but left the light off.

Within minutes Anna silently opened the door and walked in. The light that filtered through the blinded window was more than enough, the dim light making their tryst that much more enthralling.

Upon seeing him she smiled a broad smile and stepped toward him coquettishly. He took her into his arms and kissed her deeply. She returned his kiss enthusiastically and then pushed back and held him at arm's length.

"Smoke first," she said saucily, "then sex."

He smiled back at her and reached into his pocket for his vaper.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Do you really need this?"

Without speaking she took the vaper from his hands and held the stem to his lips. He inhaled deeply and placed the vaper back in his pocket. He was about to exhale when she pressed her open mouth against his. He exhaled slowly and she drank it in. As she did he could feel her body weight shift until he was practically holding her up as she leaned against him. Her sigh was loud and an immense turn on.

He felt for her bum and lifted her short beige skirt to her waist. As he expected, she was not wearing panties.

She fell into him even more and placed her mouth over his, her tongue snaking between his lips and twirling around his own and washing against his teeth. He responded to her kisses while still fondling her bum and slipping his fingers between her thighs toward her already wet pussy lips.

She wriggled her hips, torn between mashing her pubis against his thigh or pushing back against his probing fingers.

Brad solved her dilemma by gently pushing her against one of the desks and hefting her tiny frame onto the desktop. He pulled one of the chairs toward him and sat in it, then wheeled it between her widespread thighs. All the while taking in the aroma from between her legs, he bent his head forward and began lapping at her thighs and labia.

Her response was immediate and electric. She leaned back with a heavy sigh, her left hand behind her for support and her right hand clutching his hair. Her thighs gripped the sides of his head and she put her legs over his shoulders to grip his back. Brad was in heaven.

He lapped at her contentedly, enjoying her flavor and her movements as the pleasure took her. Her hips ground her against his mouth and then pushed her mound up and down as his tongue explored. She never stopped moving and was moaning loudly with each touch she felt. She began a low, whispered chanting, some of it in English, some of it in Mandarin as she soared toward orgasm.

With a sudden jerk, she squealed and Brad felt the pressure from her legs and thighs as she shuddered. She held him tightly, her right hand still clutching his hair as the waves of her orgasm washed over her.

She released his hair and lay back across the desk panting and cooing to herself as she came down from the high she had just experienced.

Brad stood and undid his pants. They fell to the floor and gathered around his ankles. He pushed his hard-on against her pussy lips and slid it easily inside.

She sighed and looked up at him from her prone position with a satisfied smile.

It didn't take him long. A few strokes in and out and then he was squirting his semen into her tunnel. She sighed again and took several deep breaths as the white fluid drooled out of her pussy to pool on the desk between her thighs.

"I gotta go," she said dreamily, nowhere near the usual clipped tones she typically used. "I really gotta go but I'm gonna stay here a few minutes first."

Brad grinned, once again enormously pleased with himself at the amazing orgasm she just had.

"You do that," he said casually as he ran his hands up under her royal blue blouse to cup her tits.

She was not wearing a bra and he revelled in the feel of her full breasts. She sighed again and closed her eyes as he fondled her.

"You don't wear underwear anymore?" he asked.

"Only when I come in to work," she said. "I take them off when I get here and then put them back on when I go home."

"That's interesting," he said.

"Serena does the same thing now," she said. "I noticed one day and asked her if she was wearing a bra. She said she took it off as soon as she got into work."

"Why is that?" he asked, his interest piqued at the mention of Serena.

"She said you told her she looks pretty with no bra," she answered in that same dreamy voice. "She takes her panties off too."

"That is interesting," he said. "Are you jealous?"

She shook her head and smiled as she sat up. "Of course not! I'm married you know!"

Brad nodded and stepped back to allow her to adjust her skirt and hair as she prepared to go back to work.

************************************************************

Walking back to his desk he passed Serena on her way to the bathroom.

"Hi," he said and she smiled broadly in return. "How are you?" he asked.

"I'm good!" she said. "I feel good!"

"Glad to hear it!" he said.

He looked at her chest and could clearly see her nipples pushing against the fabric of her sweater; it was a dull gold color and clung to her like a glove. It hung past her buttocks but he could still make out the shape of her tiny bum under it.

"Can I ask you something?" he said as he inhaled from his vaper.

He casually exhaled, mostly to the side but a small part of the cloud wafted toward her.

"Sure," she said.

"Are you wearing underwear?" he said.

"No," she said as a little twinkle began to sparkle in her eyes.

She raised her sweater high enough to expose her bare breasts and smiled.

"See?" she said as she held it up high.

"Yes, I do!" he said. "What about panties?"

She shook her head and then held her black yoga-style slacks away from her midriff. He looked down and could clearly see a tuft of jet-black hair.

"Can I touch?" he said.

She nodded enthusiastically and he gently slid his fingers down the front of her slacks. He softly tousled her pubic hair and then found her slit. He pushed his fingers downward and felt the moistened lips of her labia. As his fingers moved over her mound she sighed and closed her eyes to slits.

Emboldened, he began sliding his palm up and down the length of her slit while allowing his fingertips to penetrate her. She put her arms around his neck and held on as he did this. With his right hand pushing in and around her pussy, he moved his left hand up to cup one of her breasts. They were small but their shape was perfect for her small body. She gasped and bit her lip as he touched her and her hips began rocking back and forth against his hand.

As he fondled her, half of his mind was worried someone would barge in on them from the office or the factory; his little brain was in control though.

He continued his exploration of her most intimate places and sighed as the feel of her body almost made him hard again. Anna had taken most of his energy a few minutes ago, so he had to be content with getting Serena off, at least this time.

He continued his ministrations and she gasped, sighed and muttered things in Chinese he didn't understand. She opened her eyes wide at one point and stared into his with a look of amazement. She was breathing hard and making little high-pitched sounds in time with his fingers.

He moved them up and lightly pinched her clitoris and she gasped again. She clenched her arms around his neck and her whole body went stiff. She let out a quiet grunt and then breathed heavily.

After a moment she released her grip and took a few backward steps until she was leaning against the wall. Her breathing was heavy as if she had been running but the smile on her face showed her contentment. Her eyes were still half closed and her cheeks were flushed bright red.

"Feel good?" he asked.

She nodded happily and stepped back into his arms. She kissed him on the lips and then stood back.

"Feel good!" she said with conviction. "Not for long time no one do that!"

"Really?" he said. "Well, maybe I could do that for you again sometime."

"I like that!" she said enthusiastically.

"Okay," he said, "see you later."

She smiled and watched after him as he walked away.

************************************************************

At home that night, lying in bed with the blonde girl whose name was Julie, he finally learned, she was playing her fingers across his chest in the afterglow of a quick and torrid love session.

"You know," she said hesitantly, "I lied to you a little bit last time I was here."

"Oh yeah?" he said curiously.

"I said you were shorter than all my other boyfriends," she said with a frown. "What I meant was you were smaller than all my other boyfriends."

Brad grunted in response.

"I don't think one of those guys was smaller than 8 inches," she said and then stopped what she was doing to stare at him. "You're nowhere near that big."

"Nope, I'm not," he said, "probably closer to 6 ½, maybe even 6."

"I think it's closer to 6," she said, her frown deepening.

When he didn't respond she bit her lip and got out of bed.

"What am I doing here?" she asked.

She began throwing her clothes on and stopped, her yoga pants pulled up to her waist and her tank top in her right hand. Her tits seemed to have a life of their own and Brad watched as they jiggled with her every word.

"You're nothing like any of the guys I'm used to seeing!" she said, her voice becoming a little louder. "Derek may not be the smartest guy in the room, but he loves me! You didn't even know my name until today and we've already fucked three times!"

Brad frowned and sat on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked calmly.

"Yes, I'm mad!" she said angrily. "I'm mad at you for making me do this, I'm mad at me for doing this, I mean, God! What the hell am I doing?"

By now she was dressed, although, without underwear, her assets jiggled freely with every step and were practically visible under her tank top and yoga pants.

"I don't even know why we started this," she said feebly, "you never even said anything to me before that first time! Why did I let this happen?"

Brad said nothing; he simply looked at her with no expression on his face.

She growled in exasperation and stormed out of his apartment.

Afterward, Brad found himself feeling sympathy toward her. Yes, she was gorgeous and he got a real kick out of seeing her naked and cumming in her and on her, but seeing the anguish on her face just now kind of got to him.

He resolved to try a different experiment on her next time he saw her.

************************************************************

The next day he was sitting back in a chair in the deserted office enjoying the feel of Anna's mouth on his cock. She was dressed in her typical office outfit, a figure-hugging mini-dress as well as high-heeled sandals. He hadn't explored yet, but he was pretty sure she was naked under the dress.

She looked up at him with a beautiful smile and then placed her mouth over the head of his penis. With both hands she began stroking his shaft. When she started humming a low sound over his cock he was done. He came in her mouth and she sucked it all down.

She took it all in and used her tongue to swipe away any traces of semen on her lips then got up from her knees with a grin.

"Nice?" she asked innocently.

"Very nice!" he replied.

She was using her finger to ensure there was no incriminating evidence on her lips or chin when Brad frowned.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Brad looked at her hesitantly and tried to ask her a question. He started three times before he could finally get the words out.

"Do you like what we're doing?" he asked, trying not sound like a fool.

She looked at him cautiously and bit her lip as she sat in the chair opposite.

"What do you mean?" she said with a hint of irritation in her voice. "If this is about asking me for dates, I told you already, that's not going to happen."

Brad shook his head and tried again.

"That's not what I'm trying to say," he said. "I mean, do you feel any, uh, annoyance with me because of what we do here?"

"Annoyance?" she said with a laugh. "I love what we do here! It's one of the highlights of my week!"

Brad nodded and sighed in relief.

"Why do you ask that?" she said.

"I was only worried you might be angry with me for, well, for having sex with me," he said lamely.

She laughed again and shook her head.

"You think way too much!" she said. "What we have is just what it is. We get together in here, have amazing sex and then we go back to our lives."

She nodded at him meaningfully and then turned toward the door. She turned back as she was halfway out and grinned.

"One of your other girlfriends got mad at you, didn't they," she said. It was a statement, not a question.

12