Vaping Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls at work are so much fun.
3k words
4.57
18k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena was in the factory and she was lost. Brad had responded to her email almost immediately when she asked if they could talk. He told her to meet him in the back office by the timeclock. Now she stood beside the clock and was looking at three plain looking doors with no sign to say what they were.

She saw some of the factory workers going through one of them a couple of times and assumed that door would be the men's room. The other two were virtually identical and she had no idea which one might be the back office, or even if either one of them was.

She frowned and began to get nervous. Her job did not call for her to go into the factory at any time and she was now worried someone would question her being here. She bit her lip in indecision and then decided to just go back to her own desk. She could talk to Brad later.

Of course, she wasn't looking for Brad to talk, although she would likely not admit that, even to herself. Her meeting with him in the hallway outside the ladies room the other day had opened her eyes to something she had not experienced in a long time. In fact, she had never experienced a rush of pleasure like the one he had given her before that day.

Her sexual experiences were limited to two former boyfriends in China and a husband who had brought her to Canada shortly after their wedding.

The first boyfriend had taken her virginity in a sloppy and unsatisfying tryst in the apartment he shared with two of his school mates. His roommates were in the next room watching sports of some kind and she tried not to make any noise as he clumsily pushed himself into her a few times before spraying his seed all over the inside of her thighs and on her sweater. He rolled off of her the minute he was done, straightened his clothes and joined his roommates to watch the rest of the game. She was left to clean up the mess as best she could. She went into the washroom and wiped at the stains on her sweater until it looked passable. She put her clothes in the laundry that same night to avoid her parents finding out what she had been up to.

The second boyfriend had been much better at being attentive to her needs. He was gentle and only did what she was comfortable doing. When he made love to her she realized that this could be a good thing; a really good thing if he could last long enough to give her some pleasure too. When he was finished he would lie with her and hold her, sometimes moving his fingers around her labia until she faked an orgasm. She realized he would not stop until he was sure she had gotten something out of it, so she began making little sounds like she thought he wanted to hear and then hugged him closely so he thought she came.

For all he had tried, she had never had an orgasm with him, though she realized he needed to think she did to make the experience complete.

Her husband was nowhere near as gentle as her second boyfriend, nor as callous as her first. Their first time had been in an expensive hotel he rented for the night. She didn't realize until the next day that he had made the reservations for the hotel room the same time he made reservations for dinner.

Although she was a little put off by the presumption, she had found his confidence very alluring.

More to the point, the first time they made love, he had pounded into her for almost twenty minutes before cumming. She had cum twice just from his sheer forcefulness and staying power.

She agreed to marry him a week later.

Ten years later she divorced him. She finally discovered the source of his staying power; he was screwing at least three women besides her at any given time. These women never lasted much longer than a few months at a time. It seemed that was the way he liked it. He got to sample several different women over the years, all while she cleaned house, cooked meals and spread her legs at his beck and call.

Brad had been the first man who ever gave her pleasure for its own sake. He didn't even ask her to do for him, which was what she completely expected. He had simply given her an orgasm such as she had never experienced before and said he would wanted to do it again.

She had been dreaming for that moment to come and now she couldn't even find him to make it happen.

She sighed in frustration and made her way back to the office and her own desk.

"Serena!"

She turned back to see Brad standing in one of the doorways she had been staring at. Immediately she began to feel anxious. "Was this a good idea?" she asked herself. "Maybe I should just go back to my desk," she thought.

Brad smiled and walked over to her. She saw him puffing on his vaper and realized with surprise that she really wanted to smell that smoke again. She didn't know why, she just knew she would feel much better if she could only catch a whiff of that sweet aroma one more time.

Almost mechanically she began walking toward him. She watched as he exhaled and subconsciously quickened her pace a little bit so she could smell the smoke before it dissipated.

As soon as she entered the thinning cloud, any doubts that remained in her head vanished. She smiled broadly and inhaled it feeling a blissful warmth overtaking her.

"Come in to the office," he said, "it's private in here."

He led the way and she followed him into the dimmed room. She looked around her. She could see clearly. There was enough sunlight filtering through the drawn blinds on the window to lend a soft illumination. She realized then that the darkness in the room added to the excitement she was feeling.

An overwhelming sense of pleasure washed over her and she understood then that a cloud of vapor had enveloped her. It came from behind her and then she felt his body pressed up against her back. She closed her eyes and sighed.

She pushed back against him and felt his semi-erect cock lodged against her bum. She ground herself into it and moaned softly.

She didn't speak; she couldn't! English was beyond her capabilities at this minute and anything she might have been able to say would have been in Mandarin and she knew he wouldn't understand. Instead she simply reveled in the feel of his body pressed against hers, his hands softly roaming over the front of her sweater and his breath playing over her neck and cheek.

He moaned against her neck and she shivered. Goose pimples rose on every part of her body. Her nipples, hard and sensitive from his touch before, now grew to their full size and rubbed against the fabric of her sweater.

She felt one of his hands push gently under the waistband of her stretch slacks and she gasped.

With her eyes closed shut she felt his finger trace across her clitoris and gasped again. Then the finger slipped between her labia, testing the feel of her wetness. It slipped inside and ran from bottom to top, from top to bottom and side to side. She moaned and when he ran his other hand under her sweater and pinched her nipple she cried out softly as a small orgasm shook her body.

Her legs began to get wobbly and she turned to face him, to fall into his arms. She knew if he wasn't holding her she would fall to the floor.

She stretched up on her toes and kissed him. Any kisses she felt in the past paled in comparison. At once gentle and still fiercely passionate, she felt his tongue enter her mouth, twirling with her own.

She was close to cumming again and she squirmed against him, her hands on his buttocks pulling his pelvis against her.

His thumbs hooked the waistband of her slacks and urged them down. Frantically she fumbled with the fastenings of his pants and then his cock was in her hand. She wondered at the feel of it. Her husband's was bigger, but somehow Brad's felt, what? She couldn't be sure. She just knew it would feel better than her husband's and definitely better than her two boyfriends'.

Urgently guiding it to her opening she grunted as the head poked between her lips. With an effort, she thrust forward, fighting against the elastic waistband of her slacks. He pushed them further down her thighs until they finally slipped past her knees. She swore softly in Mandarin, struggling to get some purchase against the elastic, and then she felt him push a little more inside her.

From a standing position, it was an awkward and frustrating experience. She didn't care! He was inside her and it felt great! She humped back and forth, her hands clenched against his bum. She tried to open her legs a bit more to get a better purchase and she swore again.

Brad laughed a bit and picked her up bodily, his penis head still inside her, but not much more. He set her down on the edge of the desk and reached down with one hand to push her slacks down further. Working together, they finally managed to slip one of her feet out of the clothes confining their movements.

With her newfound freedom of movement she wrapped both her legs around his hips and pushed her tongue deep into his mouth. They rocked back and forth together now.

With him being able to penetrate her fully, she felt a new wave of pleasure surging through her. With a desperate rush of energy, she began pounding her pelvis against him. The room echoed with the slap of their bodies meeting with each thrust and the rising crescendo of her gasps and cries.

When she came, she went suddenly silent. She held her breath as the orgasm traveled through her brain like lightning strikes. Her body shook with spasm after spasm and she held onto him tightly. Distantly, she heard him grunt and then felt his cock judder. Then he was shooting his semen inside her.

As she came down from the orgasm she dimly felt a warm liquid dripping down her thighs. She leaned back against her arms and gasped for breath. Her legs were still clenched around his thighs and she smiled and held onto him firmly.

************************************************************

-How do you feel?

-A

The email popped up on Brad's screen about a half hour after returning from the back office. He looked at it curiously and typed a response.

-I'm good. Why do you ask?

-B

There was no immediate response so he went back to working on his expense sheets. Then the response came.

-Serena looks kind of dreamy eyed. I wonder why that is?

-A

-What did she say?

He responded immediately.

-Nothing; she won't talk about it.

He was sure he could hear her snickering as she wrote the message but he knew that was his overactive imagination.

-She sure looks happy!

-A

Brad sighed after reading the latest message and decided to let it go.

************************************************************

Right before quitting time he met Anna when he went to get a drink of water in the kitchen. She giggled quietly and studied him with a twinkle in her eye.

"Are you tuckered out?" she asked coyly.

He frowned and turned toward her. When he didn't say anything, she snickered and looked him up and down.

"Judging by the way Serena looks," she said mischievously, "you might be done for the day!"

He put his lips together in a grim smile and looked away.

"If you decide you have the strength," she said airily, "you might want to come to the back office in, hmm, ten minutes?"

She sashayed out of the kitchen and turned toward her desk. Sashay was the word because there was no other word to describe the deliberate sway of her hips, the manner in the placement of her feet as she walked and the coquettish glance she sent his way as she left.

Brad sighed heavily and looked down at the front of his pants. "You think you're up for it little buddy?" he said quietly to himself.

Ten minutes later he decided he was either up for it or he was willing to be proven not up to the challenge. If it meant being able to see Anna naked again, something he never seemed to get tired of, he was willing to give it a try.

After the office staff left for the day there were only a few people working in the factory for the evening. They were nowhere in sight as he made his way to the back office. He opened the door and stepped into the gloom.

He moved a little further into the room and then saw Anna crouching low behind one of the disused desks.

She peeked above the level of the desk and giggled girlishly.

"I have a surprise for you," she said playfully.

Brad moved a little further into the room and saw she was right. She did have a surprise for him; in fact she had two.

The first was predictable in that he was surprised he didn't come up with it; she had brought a twin size roll-up futon. It was light enough to be portable and small enough that it could be rolled up and stored in one of the filing cabinets.

The second surprise was truly astounding. Both she and Serena were lying prone on the futon, neither of them wearing clothes.

"Well," Anna asked with a raised eyebrow, "what are you waiting for? Blow some smoke in our direction and get down here!"

Brad was so taken aback he couldn't even think straight. His mouth opened and closed a couple of times, but no matter how hard he worked it, he couldn't make words come out.

Both girls stood and gripped one arm each. They pulled him toward the futon and stood facing him with expectant looks on their faces. Still Brad couldn't think.

With a sigh of exasperation Anna reached into his coat pocket and pulled his vaper out. She put it to his lips and he inhaled almost mechanically. As he exhaled both she and Serena leaned in close and breathed the vapor in deeply.

Now, both giggling they tugged at his jacket, his shirt and pants. Before long he was naked as they.

Serena fell to her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth in one fluid motion. She sucked on it for all she was worth and she was all business. Brad rolled his eyes back into his head and sighed.

Anna pressed her marvellous breasts against his chest and began kissing him. Being much shorter than he, she had to pull him down to her level. He hunched his shoulders and met her lips with his own.

This woman knew how to kiss! Her tongue played over his like a master violinist plays across the fret-board. His nipples hardened as she softly but firmly explored his mouth.

With gentle urging he was pushed down to lie on the futon. Serena continued her wonderful blowjob and looked to his eyes with a playful glint. Anna pushed him down and raised her thigh over his head, then lowered her mons against his face.

With soft coos of excitement she began rocking her hips back and forth. She pressed her labia against his lips and shuddered when his tongue pushed between them. He gently lapped at her wetness and she cried out softly.

Not to be outdone, Serena now placed her legs across Brad's lap and lowered her pussy onto his cock. He slid right in and she let out a loud moan.

The three of them then established a sympathetic rhythm. Serena slid her hips back and forth over his lap, the muscles in her tummy flexing and releasing to allow his cock to enter her completely. Anna too pushed her hips at the same pace, her dripping wet pubis grinding up and down against his chin and then to his nose.

Brad just tried to hang on.

Because of his tryst with Serena earlier in the day, he was a little spent. While still extremely hard, he knew he wouldn't be shooting any loads any time soon.

After several minutes, Anna and Serena switched positions, this time facing each other as they rode Brad's face and lap. They put their hands on each other's shoulders and rocked together, all the while groaning and cooing with pleasure. At one point Serena's hand slipped and fell to Anna's breast. Instead of moving it right away, she gently cupped it. Anna's eyes opened wide and she smiled slyly at her. Encouraged, Serena rolled her nipple between her fingers and Anna sighed and pushed herself down harder onto Brad's cock. Serena put her other hand over the other nipple and pinched both.

Anna gasped and sped her fucking motions. Brad gasped when he felt his testicles begin to boil over. He flexed and then he shot his cum deep inside Anna's pussy. Anna cried out and came as soon as she felt the warm liquid coat her insides. Perhaps in sympathy, Serena suddenly clenched her thighs over Brad's head and then she too came. She ground her hips into his face and shuddered as the spasms rolled through her.

Now they were all three soaked in sweat. They shifted and repositioned until Brad lay in the middle and the girls lay on either side of him.

No one spoke as they tried to catch their breath.