Vegas Birthday Party

Story Info
Erin turns 40 in the glass elevator.
7.8k words
4.56
41k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Erin wanted this weekend to be special. It was finally her time. Just about a week ago, she had been on the phone with her friend Liz, chit-chatting about their boring lives, what this guy did to that girl, why Arnold cheated on Maria, etc. Erin had let out an audible sigh during the twenty minute conversation as she was flipping through the channels. Then, that same commercial came on again, "What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas." She heard it a million times. Somehow this time it hit her like a hammer. Vegas. Gambling, shows, Wayne Newton, the lights, rich men spending money, showgirls. It was only a three hour drive from her small town in California.

A week from Sunday was her 40th birthday, and dammit, it was time to have some fun. She cut Liz off mid-sentence. "Get ready, we're going to Vegas next weekend."

"What? Are you nuts? I can't get anyone to be with the kids all weekend...."

"Just do it. No excuses." Erin hung up and dialed Veronica.

"Vegas, next weekend. You, Liz, me. Shopping tomorrow at noon."

"Girl, you are crazy!" Veronica laughed. "I'm in!"

The planning was easier than she thought. She made the hotel reservations, a suite with two bedrooms. She and Liz would share the master bedroom, and Veronica would have the guest room. She got tickets to Cirque's Ka, and planned to check TKTS when she got there about seeing David Copperfield as well.

Thursday, she had her mani-pedi, bright red polish for both sets of nails. The excitement was building. She woke early Friday and had her final packing done by 8am. She poured her travel coffee mug, locked up and headed for Veronica's. They both stopped by Liz's house and the three were on their way. There was lots of singing and laughing. Yes, this would be a great birthday present for herself.

Pulling up to The Hotel, she handed the keys to the valet, had the bellboy take the bags in (he struggled; it looked like they were staying for a month with all the clothing they brought), checked in quickly and went up to the room to freshen up.

Veronica ran to her bedroom's bathroom and Erin let Liz use theirs first. She opened her bag on the bed, pulling out the new dress that she'd been just dying to wear. Pulling her blouse over her head, she then unbuckled her jeans and slid them down her shapely legs. She glanced at her reflection in the full length mirror on the wall of the bedroom and paused. She turned, looking over her shoulder. Yes, she had a tight body. The workouts did pay off. Her ass was firm, barely covered by the black thong, her hips curvy but not fat. Her full red hair cascaded just past her shoulders. She unsnapped her bra, and her breasts bounced slightly as they freed. Erin turned back to look at herself in the mirror. Her dark nipples hardened as she ran her hands over her flat stomach and up underneath her firm breasts.

"Yeah, girl, you still got it!" a soft voice intoned.

Instinctively, Erin covered her breasts as she turned to see Liz leaning back against the bathroom door frame, watching her, smiling broadly. Liz was 35, divorced three years, a curvy long-haired blonde. Her arms were crossed over her ample breasts, one leg forward of the other. Erin laughed and turned back to pick up the dress. She stepped into it, pulling it up over her body. A chill of excitement came over Erin's body as she did.

A low whistle escaped Liz's lips.

The dress was emerald green with a subtle black leopard print pattern. It clung tightly to Erin's body as she struggled to pull the stretch knit up, adjusting her breasts into the sewed-in cups. Her full cleavage was prominent, and she ran her hands over the smooth material, pulling it into place. It was scandalously short, barely covering her shapely butt. Her long, tanned legs were showcased perfectly with this dress. As she turned to her friend, Liz felt her breathing actually increase as she looked into Erin's green eyes, perfectly set off against the color of the dress.

"Like it?" Erin winked at Liz.

"Love it!" Liz's eyes roamed over Erin's body as Erin twirled around to model the outfit. Liz had a fleeting thought that she should feel self-conscious staring at her friend's body like that, but she had never seen Erin look more beautiful. She was a sight to behold. The curves of her body in that dress were perfectly displayed.

Erin reached into her bag again, and pulled out the shoes. Black caged sandals with 4 inch heels were tricky to walk in, but really added shape to her legs as she slipped them on and brushed past Liz and into the bathroom. She touched up her makeup and hair, and after a few minutes, came out ready to go.

Veronica and Liz were chatting in the kitchenette, still in their travel jeans. They both turned together to look at Erin.

"Wow, who's the hot chic?" Veronica now was looking over Erin's body. "You're hot! Where did that come from?"

"Vicky 'S' baby! My birthday present to myself! Hey, why aren't you girls ready?" Erin was slightly annoyed.

"Relax, girl, we have all weekend. We opened the wine we brought. Want some?" Veronica offered.

"Tell you what, I'll meet you both at the bar. I want to see what's going on in the casino." Erin was ready to head down, she didn't want to be all dressed up and sit in a hotel room!

"OK, we'll be down."

Erin grabbed her tiny purse, put her cell phone and credit card in it, and pulled it over her shoulder. She looked in the mirror one last time. Satisfied, she stepped out into the hall.

"Don't take all night!" she called over her shoulder as the door closed.

Erin punched the lobby button as she stepped into the elevator. The ride down was quick and quiet. As the door opened, the contrasting noise and excitement of the casino floor confronted her. Stepping out, she strode confidently past the slot machines, black jack and poker tables toward the bar in the center of the casino. She was aware of more than the usual heads turning to watch her. She tried to concentrate on walking upright in the high heels as she grinned, checking out the crowd herself.

As she walked past the high-rollers poker side room, she slowed to check out the action. There were a few men at the tables, and more than a few women surrounding them. Erin looked around. It was easy to spot the rich ones. They seemed to be in control of the table. An older guy, maybe 60, was looking distressed. The chips in front of him were dwindling. The other guy at the table was a salt-and-pepper haired, well dressed man who had a big stack of chips in front of him. He was joking with the dealer, leaning back, relaxed. Erin watched his mannerisms, noting the tailored sport coat and making a mental note of the lack of ring on his finger as he twirled chips between them. As her eyes moved up to his face, she noticed his eyes. They were dark and staring directly into hers.

Erin felt her face warm from her blush. Her eyes immediately dropped, then carefully glanced back at him. His eyes hadn't moved from hers, and a smile came across his face. He motioned with a nod of his head, sending an unmistakable silent invitation to Erin to come sit by him. Erin breathed deeply, then with a shrug, moved inside the room toward his table. His eyes never left hers, holding his gaze with her eyes until she stood beside him. They were silent for what seemed to Erin like an almost uncomfortably long time. His smile broadened.

"I'm Ace," he offered his hand, finally breaking the gaze as his large hand reached for hers.

Erin couldn't help but laugh. "Ace? Wow, a perfect Vegas name! It's nice to meet you, I'm Erin," as he took her outstretched hand with a firm handshake. Erin smiled broadly. She hated when a man gave a limp handshake. Some were afraid to squeeze a woman's hand. A firm handshake showed confidence, and it oozed from Ace.

She sat next to him, watching as he expertly played the game. There were drinks, quite a few, including champagne all around when Ace went all in and cleaned up the table. There was also a lot of flirting by them both. He made her laugh almost constantly, and time stood still for her. The chemistry was strong. It was almost 2am when Erin thought to check her phone. There were five texts and a few voice messages. She quickly texted Liz back. "srry in hi rollers rm. Will txt l8tr n tell u all about it."

Erin noticed that the keys on her phone were hard to push in the right order. She realized that she had way to much to drink. She stood up, her legs rubbery. She giggled.

Ace's arm was quick around her waist, holding her up. He pulled her closer to him for stability. She noticed his musky scent, something that was very attractive to her. His light beard stubble was close to her cheek as she leaned into him. He felt very good. She noticed his eyes lowering to her cleavage, and she caught her breath. Her hand went to his chest, feeling his hard body through his silk shirt. She thought she could feel his heart racing, but maybe that was her own.

Ace flipped a $200 tip to the dealer, and asked to be cashed out. The room manager quickly took his chips and said he would take care of it. Ace finished his drink, and looked again into Erin's green eyes. She met his gaze, searching his dark eyes for a message.

"Come have a drink with me in my suite," he said.

"Well, maybe one."

His arm around her waist, they walked together to the luxury area of the hotel. It was the side with the glass elevator that rode up the outside of the building. He slid his room card into the elevator slot, and the door opened. Holding the door, he led Erin by the hand into the rounded elevator. The door closed behind him. and Erin looked outside at the lights of the city. The elevator overlooked the strip, and Erin leaned against the glass, watching the little people among the blinking lights.

She felt Ace's warm hands around her waist as he moved behind her, pulling her body close to his. She leaned back into him, as his hands rode up her waist, caressing her breasts through the green leopard print dress fabric. Erin let out a moan, closing her eyes and relaxing her body.

She felt his hardness pressing into her ass through the thin fabric of his pants and her dress. She reached back behind her, her hand finding its way to his bulge. It was thick and hard, and she rubbed her palm over his growing cock. The elevator continued its ascent, the city growing smaller beneath them. It all felt to be slow motion to Erin.

Ace's hands moved to Erin's waist and down over her back, lifting her dress up over her ass, caressing the soft, round cheeks. He pulled her thong down past her knees down to her ankles, and she heard him unbuckling his pants, his hands moving up inside her thighs.

Erin was dripping wet, and she realized her panties had been soaked for a long time now. She leaned against the glass, opening her legs wide. Ace grasped her ass and moved his thick cock between her thighs, rubbing it against her ass as he crouched lower to move the round head to her glistening pussy lips. Erin reached down between her legs, grasping the hard, hot shaft and pressing it to her shaved wet opening.

Slowly, Ace pushed inside her, his strong hands lifting her up slightly by her hips over his raging hard-on. As big as he felt to her, he still slipped inside her easily as her wetness coated his shaft. She moaned loudly, pushing herself back into him to take his cock deeper in her smooth wet pussy. He moved her back and forth effortlessly over his hardness while he caressed her breasts, pulling her top down to expose her rock hard nipples. He tweaked them lightly, squeezing them between his fingers just enough to make Erin moan with each touch.

Erin ground back into him as he continued to push in and out of her pussy, fucking her expertly from behind. She felt his kisses on her neck even as she could hear the wet slurping of their combined passion. She opened her eyes to see the city below, its inhabitants unaware of the incredible energy rising above them.

His cock felt amazing to her, filling her, yet sliding easily in and out as he fucked her faster and faster. His thrusts were perfectly in sync with her desires, and she could feel her orgasm rising from deep within.

Ace pinched her nipple hard, and Erin let out a scream. The rush she felt combined with the onslaught of her orgasm and the scream turned to moans of pleasure. He pushed deeper inside her, holding her close to him, her pussy throbbing around his thick shaft.

She struggled to catch her breath, unable to speak for what seemed like minutes.

The elevator beeped and slowed.

Ace pulled is still-hard cock out of her with an audible slurp, the dress sliding back down over Erin's ass as she quickly pulled the dress up over her heaving breasts. She heard Ace zipping up as he stood beside her, their backs to the door as it opened at the penthouse level. She thought briefly about picking up her panties, but decided to leave them at their feet. Slowly turning around, they came face to face with an older couple, patiently waiting for the scenic ride.

"Going down?" the woman asked.

"Yes, very soon!" Erin giggled, as they strode down the hall.

Chapter 2

As they reached the door, Ace fumbled in his pocket for the card key. Erin stood behind him and put her arms around his waist, lowering her hand to his still-obvious bulge. He stopped, card in hand, and allowed Erin to caress his stiffness. She felt his thick cock grow even harder in her hand, the fabric of his pants keeping her from his warm skin. Finally, Ace swiped the card, and with a beep, they were inside the suite.

It was huge, a big picture window overlooking the brightly-lit strip. Erin looked around the room. A fire was lit in the hearth, making the room glow orange. Erin turned back to Ace. He was staring into her green eyes, his lust showing. He moved to her, leaning down to kiss her, gently at first. Their passion quickly grew, tongues exploring each others', his hands caressing her shapely ass as Erin ground her hips into his raging hard on.

She couldn't take it any more, the feel of his cock was too much. Erin grabbed at his waistband, fumbling for the belt and finally unbuckling it. She expertly unsnapped the clasp and slid the zipper down, followed by the pants down around the ankles. His boxers tented over his stiffness, and she slowly slid them down his thighs as well. She pulled the waistband of the boxers out over his cock, and Erin licked her lips as the thick shaft was finally exposed to her, now up close and personal. Ace's cock and balls were shaved clean, which Erin loved. He unbuttoned his shirt, finally pulling it over his head. Erin knelt at his feet, her hands moving to caress his rock hard cock. She licked her lips again as she looked at his smooth head, just the hint of pre-cum oozing.

Erin's tongue lapped at the juice, tasting the sweetness, making her crave even more. She opened her mouth as Ace moaned, her lips closing over the thick head, sliding his cock deeper in her mouth. She paused, letting her throat relax enough to take him deeper. He was thick, thicker than any other man she had been with. She persisted in moving lower on his shaft, licking and sucking his hardness. Her hand closed around the base of his dick, stopping to caress his tight balls at the same time. His smoothness allowed him to slip easily in and out of her mouth, as her saliva covered his shaft.

Erin reached back to caress Ace's ass, squeezing his hard cheeks. Ace's fingers played with her fiery red hair, pulling her closer to him. His pressure on the back of her head turned Erin on, and her other hand dropped to reach between her own legs. As she sucked his cock, she was again surprised at how wet she felt. She caressed her inner lips between her fingers, stopping to rub around her already stiff clit. She took his cock in her other hand, her lips and tongue underneath the hard shaft. Looking up, her eyes locked on Ace's as she sucked and licked. The expression on his face was priceless, his eyes half closed in pleasure.

Ace's moans increased, and she pulled him back in her mouth, his cock seeming to grow even larger in her throat. She gagged just a bit as she went deeper, pulling it out to catch her breath, but he quickly pushed it back inside her wet mouth. The sound of Ace's groans turned her on even more, and she began rubbing her clit directly with her middle finger as her tongue ran underneath his shaft. Ace began pushing himself harder into her mouth and down her throat, Erin struggling to keep from gagging. He had both hands on her head now, fucking her wet mouth with his thick cock. Erin tried to take it all, still caressing his tight balls, her excitement building, anticipating him to fill her mouth with his hot load.

Suddenly Ace's cock slid out of Erin's mouth with a slurp. Erin was disappointed, but Ace was pulling her up by her shoulders, helping her to her feet. He grabbed at the hem of her short skirt and began lifting it up over her head, her long red hair cascading over her eye now. Ace stepped back a bit, his eyes roaming up and down Erin's toned body. He licked his lips while she watched his eyes, a smile on her face. The look of lust in his eyes caused a chill to run over her body and she felt her nipples harden even more. She too, enjoyed the view of his body, cock still wet from her saliva standing almost straight up. She knew it was because of her that he was so hard, and she wanted more of him.

Finally they were both naked, standing together. Erin moved to him, her breasts against Ace's chest. His hardness pressed against her belly, making her want him even more. Then, grasping Erin's hips, Ace's strong hands lifted her up, carrying her in his arms across the living room to the master bedroom. He placed her gently on the king-sized bed, lying on her back as he stood at the base of the bed at her feet.

Ace then climbed onto the bed, kneeling between Erin's legs, leaning down to kiss her. He lingered over her lips, then her cheek, kissing a trail down across her neck and shoulder. His hands caressed her arms as he moved lower on her body, kissing her breasts, licking all around her hardened nipples. His tongue circled her nipples, sucking gently at the same time he bit down softly. Erin's moans encouraged him even more as his hands caressed her breasts, his mouth moving lower on her body. His tongue lingered at her belly button, licking all around it. Her hips involuntarily moved up, and as his fingers squeezed her stiff nipples, Ace's tongue trailed over her smoothly shaved mound.

"God, yes!" Erin moaned loudly.

Ace smiled, knowing that she was enjoying the slow tease. But he didn't have the heart to continue it, finally licking around her outer lips. His tongue moved all around them, finally tasting the sweetness of her pussy, licking and sucking her puffy lips. Erin looked down at him, past her shaved pussy, and again their eyes met. He continued licking up her soaked slit, his eyes locked on hers, as his tongue began to circle her hardening clit. She moaned again.

Ace moved his finger between her spread legs, sliding it easily inside her as his tongue increased pressure on her clit. He began to fuck her slowly at first, his pace increasing as he lapped at her clit. Erin was going crazy, knowing that his expert tongue was about to send her over the edge. Then Ace began to move his finger inside her, bending it so that the tip of his finger pressed against Erin's g-spot. The pressure was too much, and her legs stiffened, the orgasm overtaking her quickly. Ace felt her muscles grasp his finger, and felt the wetness increase as he tried to lap it all up.

Chapter 3

Ace kissed all around Erin's dripping pussy, tasting her sweetness. He licked inside her thighs, his hands on her round cheeks, lifting her up effortlessly to his mouth. He kissed slowly back over her mound, working his way back up across her breasts to find her lips. They kissed together softly, their tongues dancing together as Erin started to catch her breath.