Vegas Does Debbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers

I nodded and looked up at Bill. "Fuck her, Bill. Make that pussy yours. Fuck her until she screams."

Bill just kept fucking Laura. Laura then proceeded to lightly kiss and lick my pussy. I was squirming as she held me by my thighs. I needed to cum. Please suck my clit!

"That's good, Bill, I think I'm going to cum soon." Laura was starting to thrust back and that meant that she forgot about me. Shit. I needed a fucking orgasm.

Laura was definitely getting close. Bills started pounding her now and suddenly Laura stiffened and groaned. She held her head up, eyes closed, and shuddered. "Oh, fuck." She stayed that way for about 15 seconds, jerking slightly. Then she relaxed. "Damn, I needed that."

"I need that, too." I wanted to get off.

Laura turned to Bill who was still fucking her, but slowly since she had just cum. "Come up here and plug that bitches mouth with your wet cock. Make her clean my cum off it and then you can cum down her throat. I'll work on getting her off."

Bill grinned and stood up on the bed and came forward. His cock was soaking from her juices. He walked it straight to my face. "Clean me up, slut."

I did. I grabbed his dick and held it up. I licked all around his balls, tasting Laura everywhere. She had cum big time. I cleaned up all around his balls and then licked around the base of his cock. Then I held it straight in front of me and looked up at him. He was watching intently and we stared at each other as I lowered my mouth over his cock. He groaned as I swirled my tongue around the head and instinctively started thrusting. I put my hand around the base so that he could only get so far and wouldn't gag me and let him fuck my mouth.

Meantime, Laura was starting to get to work on my pussy. She had licked up and around both lips and I could feel her now licking through my hole and up over my clit. Oh shit, that was good. I started humping at her mouth.

I couldn't concentrate fully on both, but then Bill solved this dilemma. He suddenly groaned and started shooting off. He came pretty hard and filled my mouth pretty good considering this was two cums in about an hour. I swallowed and kept sucking him until he pulled back from the sensitivity. Okay, so I love swallowing cum.

Now I could concentrate on Laura getting me off. I slouched more and Laura started sucking and licking my clit. She suddenly shoved two fingers into my cunt and started rubbing my g-spot. That was it. She could feel me start to tremble so she rubbed fast and sucked my clit. Fuck, yeah. I went off like a rocket.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, yeah. Suck me, baby. Fuck. Shit." I ranted and said a lot of things I wasn't even aware of. I finally came to with Laura leaning over me.

She brought her two fingers up to my mouth. "Open." I opened my mouth and she stuck the two fingers that she had fucked me with into my mouth. I sucked them clean. I tasted pretty good. I flopped back down and rested.

I must have dozed off, because when I came to, Dave, Bill, and Laura were in the hot tub relaxing. That looked like a good idea so I headed over there. As I got close the hotel phone rang.

"Grab the phone, cum face." Laura pointed over to the nightstand near the bed we had fucked on. I walked over and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Uh, hello. Is this Dave and Bill's room?" The voice was a young woman.

"Yes."

"John, get the phone." I heard her yell off to the side of the phone. Then she spoke into the phone again. "Put Dave or Bill on."

"Okay." I walked over toward Dave and Bill. "It's for you guys."

Dave took the phone. "Of course it is. This is our room." He put the phone to his ear. "Yeah?" He looked over at Bill. "Okay, when did you get here?" Pause. "Okay, well we're in the penthouse. You can come up and see us tomorrow." Pause. "No, now's not a good time. We're pretty tired and it's almost midnight." Pause. "Okay, see you tomorrow." He put the phone down and turned to Bill. "John and Barb are here." He turned to us. "He's the third guy from our startup. He and his wife just got here." He got a nasty grin on his face. "So if we are going to have any more fun tonight, we'd better get started immediately." He then stood up out of the water and his dick was hard as a rock.

"That Viagra works pretty well, eh?"

Dave shuffled over through the water to Laura, who was still sitting in the tub. She grinned and leaned forward to suck his cock. She gave it a few quick sucks and then let it go. She stood up and looked at me. "Hey, cum slut, bring us the lube." She turned to Dave, stared into his eyes and grinned. "I want you to fuck me in the ass." Then she turned around.

Dave looked over at Bill and then back at Laura's nice full ass. He grinned. I realized I was standing there staring and hustled over to get the lube. I walked it over to Dave and he took it with a big grin. I looked at Bill who then stood up out of the tub. His dick was not quite hard yet.

Dave handed me back the lube. "You get us both lubed up, cum slut."

"My name isn't cum slut." I pouted a little.

Bill walked over to me and patted me on the head like a small child or nice dog. "Of course that's not your name, but that's who you are. You are a full-fledged, dick-sucking, cum-loving, slut. Just admit it."

I stared at him, but Laura interrupted my attempt to think of a good comeback. "Shut up and lube my ass, cum slut, or I'll spank your ass."

I started to say something, but didn't want to have her spank me in front of these guys. I went to my knees, took the lube, and dribbled some just above her asshole. I started rubbing it around.

Laura turned her head. "Rub it in. Work it into my ass, slut. I want at least two fingers in there getting me ready for cock."

I looked at Dave and he grinned, his cock bouncing in front of him. I looked down submissively, realizing that there was nothing I could do about it and, in fact, was turned on by it. I was going to finger Laura's ass in front of these two guys and then she was going to get butt-fucked. I squeezed some more lube onto my index finger and ran it over her asshole. I slowly worked it in and she moaned.

"Such a good cum slut. Get me nice and slick, Deb. I want his cock to go into me with ease."

I then poured just a touch more lube onto my middle finger and pulled my index finger out. I worked on her asshole with both fingers and her ass started opening up.

"That's a good girl, get two fingers into my ass. If you are good at it, I'll let you do it whenever you want – or maybe whenever I want to be ass fucked." She turned and gave me a nasty grin.

Fuck! Here I was on my knees, sticking two fingers up Laura's ass, Dave's cock not 6 inches away, Bill standing there watching and getting hard, and I couldn't do anything about it. I was actually turned on by it and I could feel my pussy start to awaken again.

Finally, Laura had had enough. "Okay, cum slut, that's enough. I think you are enjoying it too much." I started to protest, but she continued. "Now slick up Dave's cock and guide it in."

I looked down at my hand. It was pretty lubed up already. I grabbed Dave's cock and ran the lube all over it. He smiled at me and reached down to pinch a nipple. Shit, that went right to my pussy. I then pointed it at Laura's asshole and Dave leaned forward. His mushroom head made contact and Laura wiggled her ass just a little as in invitation. Dave pushed forward and I watched as his head started to go in. Laura must have been impatient because she pushed back suddenly and got about four inches buried immediately in her ass.

"Oh, fuck, that feels amazing." Laura loved it, but Dave loved it even more.

"Shit, your ass is so fucking tight. I love fucking your nice, comfy ass, Laura." He punctuated that comment with a slap on her right cheek. Laura moaned and wiggled her ass, causing him to moan and then slap her left cheek. He started pummeling her ass and I watched, mesmerized as his cock went in and out and her butt cheeks rippled when his hips made solid contact. Laura was moaning and Dave was fucking her hard. Suddenly, he announced he was going to cum. He turned and looked at me. "Ready , cum slut."

I stared at him. What? He was going to cum in my mouth after fucking Laura's ass? "Uh, okay." I answered noncommittally, but they were having nothing to do with it.

Bill leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You love it, cum slut. You want to suck his cock right out of Laura's ass."

Dave was pounding Laura and suddenly pulled out. Bill pushed my head in that direction and I didn't resist, knowing what was coming. Dave shoved his cock into my mouth and started shooting. I just sealed my lips around his crown and let him spurt. I could taste his spunk and a little of Laura's ass, but it wasn't too bad. He spurted a few quick ones and then it was over. The Viagra was getting him hard quickly, but the amount of cum was decreasing.

I swallowed his cum and smacked my lips. Laura was turned and grinning at me. She looked up at Bill. "You want to fuck my ass, too?"

Bill looked at her ass and then down at me. "No, I want to fuck cum slut in the ass."

Laura looked at me and grinned. "Good idea. We can use her however you want." She stood up out of the water. "Whew! I was getting too hot in there anyway." She dried off a little and then turned and pulled me to my feet. "Get on the bed and lay on your back. We're going to fuck you in the ass." I started to say something and Laura smacked me on the ass. "Get moving, cum slut."

I scrambled onto the bed and lay on my back. Laura and Bill approached. Bill's dick was hard and ready. Dave sat on my left and grabbed my tit, slowly pinching the nipple. Laura then stood up over my head. "Put your legs up in the air." I did and she grabbed them by the ankles. "Okay, Bill, take some lube and get her ass ready to be fucked." She grinned down at me.

Laura stood over me, holding me by the ankles and spread my legs wide. Bill knelt between them and studied my pussy and ass closely. He stared so hard, I started getting uncomfortable.

"You have a very pretty pussy and ass, cum slut."

Laura grinned. "Yes, but not as good as mine. Her tits are smaller, too."

Fucking bitch never lets me forget that.

Bill smiled and he knew what she was doing so he added to the taunts. "Well, she is a bit less of a sexy woman than you, but she's a good cum dump."

Laura laughed. "Oh, yeah. I like that. Cum dump."

I stayed silent, for two reasons. First, I didn't want to provoke them, and second, Bill had, at that moment, run his lubed up fingers over my asshole. As soon as he touched it all my nerve endings jangled and my ass and pussy begged for attention. I needed to cum!

Bill worked his index finger in and I started to squire. Not out of discomfort, but out of pleasure. He was doing it just right and turning me on. My pussy was hot now and my nipples were standing straight up. Dave kept rolling my nipples around and that further inflamed my pussy.

"I think we need to make it a little easier to fuck her ass." Laura decided to make it easier on Bill by sitting on my face. She lowered herself slowly and I watched as her pussy and ass slowly descended on me. Her pussy was wet and I could tell she was turned on as well. Just as she reached my face, she pulled my legs back more so that I was almost bent in half and gave me another order. "Lick me good, cum slut."

I went to work on her pussy, licking and slurping it. I was so horny at this point I would do anything to anyone. I then felt Bill remove his fingers and I felt empty. I wanted him to fuck my ass now. I wanted him to fuck me hard and use me like a cheap slut. I wanted anybody who could fuck me to fuck me right now. I wanted to be used and to cum over and over.

I felt Bill place the head of his cock against my asshole. He started pushing slowly and I tried to relax. I had to stop licking Laura to concentrate on relaxing my ass and then, poof, his head popped inside my ass. I groaned into Laura's pussy and she wiggled her hips, rubbing herself on my face.

Bill started immediately taking long strokes, moving in and out. My ass was now tingling and I loved the feeling. Laura was rubbing herself over my face so I licked her clit and she stopped there to let me suck on it. Bill kept burying his cock all the way in and I could feel his hips bang against my ass. Laura was enjoying my clit sucking and then I felt her reach down and strum my clit. That made me jerk and moan into her pussy and Bill also jerked, but kept pummeling my ass. Dave was still pinching my nipples and all of this was putting me on sensory overload. I knew I had to cum soon or my head would explode. I started working toward it when suddenly Laura lifted off my face. I took deep breaths and watched as she leaned down toward my pussy. Oh, yeah, lick and suck on my clit. Please!

But Laura didn't do that. Instead, Bill suddenly yanked his cock out of my ass and Laura leaned over and sucked it in. Fuck, I was so close! Somebody fuck me! I watched and panted as my need remained unsated. My hips jerked as if still trying to fuck Bill's cock. Instead, I had to watch as Bill jerked his cock and then as it pulsed, unloading his cum into Laura's mouth. She just kept her lips sealed around it and took it all in. I still needed to cum so I managed to get one of my hands within reach of my pussy, but Dave saw it and slapped it away. They were all denying me my orgasm.

Bill was finally done and sat back, pulling his spent cock from Laura's mouth. Laura turned toward me and I knew as soon as I saw her still puffed out cheeks that she was going to snowball me. I heard Bill tell Dave what was going to happen and I saw him lean over to watch. Laura pressed her mouth to mine and I was so fucking horny that I opened wide and devoured Bill's cum from her mouth. I took in the globs and swallowed immediately. Then I kissed her, running my tongue around her mouth to get it all. I wanted all that cum, and then I wanted to cum myself. When she finished, she sat back and grinned.

"That's a good cum slut." She patted me on the head like Bill had done earlier. I groaned.

"I need to cum!" My body was demanding it and I wanted to cum now, but I could tell they were making me wait.

Laura grinned at me and then rearranged everyone on the bed so that Bill and Dave were kneeling on either side of me. She had them bend my legs back so that my pussy and ass were again on display for them. I let them. I didn't care. I just wanted them to make me cum.

Laura lay down between my legs and I kept my head up so that I could watch. I just wanted her to eat my pussy! Please! Lick me and suck my clit! But the teasing bitch blew on my clit and I trembled at the cool air rushing over that little bundle of nerves.

"Please! I need to cum!"

Laura just kept grinning. "Will you do whatever I say for the rest of the weekend?"

I stared at her. The implications were massive, but I was so fucking horny and ready to cum. "Yes, anything, just make me cum!"

Laura leaned over and gave me a lick from my asshole through my cunt and up over my clit. My body jerked from the stimulation of the nerves there that already had me ready to explode. "Yes, anything, anything at all!"

Laura looked up at Bill and Dave who were watching with interest and starting to get hard again. "You guys are witnesses. She said anything at all."

"Please!" I was begging slut at this point, my pussy demanding attention.

Laura leaned over and hesitated about an inch from my clit. I started pushing my hips up. "Ready?"

"Fuck, yes!"

With that Laura leaned over and kissed my clit. My body was on fire and I felt like every square inch of skin was flushed.

"Oh, fuck!"

Laura sucked on my clit and held it there as she shoved two fingers into my cunt. As soon as she found my g-spot she rubbed and started licking and sucking on my clit. Here is comes!

I had a fucking orgasm like no other. I exploded. I can't remember what I said, but I remember becoming aware of having collapsed back against the bed and looking down at Laura. She was grinning and had my cum all over her face. Bill and Dave were staring down there.

Laura took a deep breath. "Now that was a major fucking orgasm. I thought you were going to have a heart attack the way your body was jerking around and kept tensing up. You were really riding that one."

"Well, you guys denied me for so long I was wound up."

Laura sat up. "Yes, well, it worked. By denying you for a while, you had a major league orgasm."

I was still taking deep breaths. "Well, it was about time."

Laura looked at me pointedly. "Just remember you swore to do whatever I wanted for the rest of the time we are here in Vegas."

I glared at her. Damn! She's such a controlling bitch. I guess that's why my submissive side likes her.

"Okay, I remember."

"Good. Now get up. We need to take a shower and get out of here."

Dave and Bill started to protest. Dave spoke first. "Why don't you two stay here tonight."

Laura shook her head. "I don't think so. We need some rest and relaxation time. We'll call you when we get up and are ready to party again."

"Okay."

"And I'll bring my little cum dump, fuck slave with me."

"Good." They both grinned and Laura and I got dressed and left.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,693 Followers
12