Vegas Fun

Story Info
Wife gives husband a great surprise.
3.5k words
4.01
125.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing a story to Literotica. I have enjoyed reading the stories posted here for over a year. My wife has told me that I should submit a story based on experiences we have shared. So here goes for my first time.

*

My wife and I have been together for 14 years. We both come from bad marriages before and have realized that life is too short for wasting time on bad relationships. We also know that we don't want to cheat on each other but we do want to experience a great sex life together.

My wife, Matsue, is Japanese from Hawaii and I, Dave, am from California. Matsue is 5'5" tall, 115 pounds of the sexiest 47 year old woman to ever lay your eyes on.

She is devoted to keeping herself young and fit. Matsue goes to the gym at 3am every morning and does a 3 hour workout. Her arms are well defined, her legs are muscular and her abs are like a brick wall. She has been working out for the last 10 years faithfully.

We live in Hawaii and both have great tans. We go to the beach at least 4 times a week to enjoy the sun, water and good times together. Both of us have no tan lines as we know a secluded beach to sunbathe in the nude.

Her breasts are a tight "C" cup, firm and perfectly shaped. The nipples stick out about a half inch and are very sensitive. I have often brought her to orgasm by licking, sucking and gently pinching her nipples.

She keeps her pussy completely shaved smooth. Her clit is very sensitive also, much more than other women we have been with. She doesn't get overly wet to where it is dripping, yet it is very sweet and the right texture. I can go down on her for hours and I savor the scent and taste.

With all of the exercise she does daily, her ass has remained firm and doesn't sag. Every one that has seen her body would swear that she isn't in her 40s. I agree and am very proud of her.

Matsue has soft blond streaks in her hair that make her look even younger.

I am 5'10" tall and 200 pounds. I go to the gym 4 days a week to stay fit and in shape. I go wakeboarding, skiing and scuba diving every weekend. We spend a lot of time at the beach and on our boat in Hawaii. The last 3 years I have been gone a lot for my job.

I am average in size in the sex department, yet she says I am huge. I guess she says that to boost my ego. I am 8" long and her hand fits around it perfectly. It isn't so big that her jaws get tired from sucking it and it fits perfectly inside her pussy.

Matsue does volunteer work at the local middle school teaching kids how to read. I am a contractor for the government. My job has taken me away from home for the last 3 years. I work in Iraq and get to come home for 2 weeks every 4 months. After 10 months I get to come home for 2 months and then it starts all over again. We cope with the work schedule and make the best of our time together when I am home.

The first vacation home for me, I decided to take Matsue to Vegas for a few days and go shopping and have a great time. I called her to tell her the day I would be home and ask her to book a trip for us to Vegas while I was home. She was happy about me coming home and us going to Vegas. She booked the trip the next day. After a 31 hour trip home and a few days with her we went to Vegas.

Our sex life has always been great. We often talk about fantasies and then act them out. One of Matsue's fantasies has always been to have sex in the same room as other couples. We always talk about oral sex with others but she doesn't want another man to fuck her. She said she would like to have sex with another woman while I watch and later join in.

The other fantasy for her is for us to go to a bar separate and watch me try to pick up another woman and dance with other women. She would dance with other men and then we would go back home and make love all night. This trip to Vegas was to have the fantasies come true.

We took a night flight to Vegas and arrived there at 8am. I got the rental car and headed for the hotel. We were both excited but for different reasons. She was going shopping and I was planning to fulfill her fantasy. We checked into the Mirage hotel at 10am. The room was great, 2 queen size beds, a couple of chairs with a desk, TV, a fantastic view and a shower that 6 adults could fit in comfortably. I knew this was going to be a great week.

While taking a shower together, we decided to hold off on sex until later. We dressed and headed out shopping. I am pretty sure that she could win first place in a shopping contest. We stopped at several clothing stores and Matsue was happy as she can be. While on the way back to the hotel, I saw an adult video store that also had a clothing department. We went in and I asked her to look for sexy evening wear and lingerie.

She picked out several sexy dresses and a few nighties. I sat in a chair while she went in to try them on. When she had the first one on, she came out and stood in front of the mirror. She was amazingly beautiful in a red form fitting dress that was cut up the sides past her crotch. It showed her legs off really well.

After trying on all of the dresses she came out with a nightie on and I was surprised. It was see through and only came down about an inch past her pussy. I was sitting in the chair and could see her pussy lips just above the hem of the nightie. She gave me a wicked smile as she saw another couple looking at her. The sales lady said she looked beautiful and we heard the same comment come from the other couple that was standing behind me, admiring her perfect body.

I could feel my cock starting to stir with excitement as she went in to try on some more. I got up and started browsing the store while she continued to try on clothes. The sales lady came by me and said that I had a beautiful wife that she would love to have in bed. I was shocked and could only smile. She handed me a business card and said call if my wife would like to get together.

We bought all of the clothes that Matsue tried on and left for the hotel. I was so hot thinking of Matsue and the sales lady in bed, my cock was straining to get out of my pants.

We walked into the hotel room and threw the bags on the far bed. I grabbed her and began kissing her. Our tongues were searching each others as I lifted her dress up and we fell onto the bed. I reached down to remove her panties as I sucked on her nipple. I found that she had left them off at the store. I looked up and saw that she was smiling and she asked what the girl at the store gave me.

I told her that she gave me a card with her phone number and she wanted to get together with her. Matsue smiled and said that she would call her after our fuck session. We fucked fast and hard for the next 30 minutes. We talked about going down on the sales girl together. Matsue had 2 small orgasms and 1 climax at the end. It was great.

I jumped in the shower to cool off. When I came out, Matsue was on the phone talking and smiling at me. As she hung up, I asked her who that was. She said that we would have company over tonight. She then got up and headed for the shower.

While Matsue was in the shower, I called down stairs to have a masseur come to the room for a 1 hour massage for Matsue. There was a knock on the door 15 minutes later. I opened the door and let the masseur in.

As he was sitting the massage table up, Matsue came out of the shower with a towel on her head and totally naked. She stopped in her tracks as she saw the man in the room. He looked up and saw her, without saying a word he smiled, said his name was John and asked her to lye down on her stomach on the table. Matsue lowered the towel to cover her front and went to the table. She lay down on her stomach and dropped the towel on the floor.

John began massaging her and I turned on the TV. I watch news while she was massaged. I could tell that she was turned on with John massaging her naked body. He made small talk about how great shape she was in and he could tell she worked out a lot.

Matsue rolled over on her back so that John could massage her front. I noticed that she kept her eyes closed while he massaged her. The only place on her body that he didn't massage was her nipples and her pussy. After one hour, John helped her to the bed and started packing his table up. I tipped him and he left.

When John left the room, I laid next to Matsue. She rolled over and gave me a long passionate kiss. She told me that she was so hot because every time John would massage the top of her thighs, the back of his hand would gently touch her clit. She said that if he didn't leave soon, she was going to spread her legs, grab his head and make him suck her pussy while she had an orgasm.

I immediately slid down and started licking around her clit. After a few minutes she was wet and begging me to let her cum. I slid my tongue inside her pussy as far as I could and she erupted in a long climax. I savored the taste and scent for a few minutes while she dosed off to a well deserved sleep.

I got up and call for dinner to be brought up at 8pm. It was right on time. I woke Matsue up and we ate a baked salmon dinner. After we ate, we showered and got ready for the evening.

Matsue put on a sexy dress that she bought at the adult store earlier. She put on some make up and did her hair. When she walked out of the bathroom my jaw dropped open. Her hair was perfect, the makeup was just right and the dress she was wearing was sure to turn everyone's head tonight.

She had on the diamond earrings that I got her a few years ago, a gold necklace with a pendant that said "Dave". The dress was red, with thin straps over the shoulders, low cut past her waist in the back. It showed a lot of cleavage and she wasn't wearing a bra. The hem was cut in an angle and the side was open high up her thigh. It was a few inches above her knee and she wasn't wearing panties as she proudly raised her dress to show me her freshly shaved pussy.

She didn't need to wear nylons because she had a perfect tan. She sat in the chair in front of me and put on a pair of 4" "Fuck me" heals that looked great. As she put on her shows I could see her nipples when she bent over. I could also see her pussy a little when she crossed her legs to fasten the strap on her shoes.

She stood up and smiled a wicked smile and said, "Tonight our fantasies will cum true".

We went to the dance club in the hotel and were led to our reserved table. We ordered margaritas as we sat down and enjoyed the music. We had a few sips of our drinks and headed for the dance floor. We danced to three songs and headed for our table. As we walked to the table, the girl from the adult store stopped us and said hi.

We asked them to come sit at our table with us. When they sat down they introduced themselves as Cheryl and Carl. Carl was the same size as me with longer hair. His hair went below his collar and over his ears. Cheryl was the same height as Matsue with a few more pounds than Matsue. She looked great. She was white with no tan and heavy makeup. Her breasts looked bigger than Matsue's and she was wearing a bra. They were 10 years younger than us but we didn't mind.

We ordered more drinks and began some small talk. Matsue and Cheryl got up and danced together. Carl and I finally went up and started dancing with our own partners. Matsue wanted to watch me dance a slow dance with Cheryl as she danced with Carl. After a couple of songs a slow one came on and we switched partners. As I held Cheryl close and danced with her, I noticed Carl was whispering in Matsue's ear and his hand slid down her ass. Cheryl told me then that Carl was telling her that the two of them were going to take her to bed and sexually please her all night. I smiled and said that it was going to be a fun night. She just smiled and said she couldn't wait to get her tongue in Matsue's pussy.

The song ended and we went to the table. Matsue and Cheryl went to the dance floor and danced to a slow song as Carl and I watched from the table. When they came back after the song, they told us to have some drinks delivered to the room. We ordered the drinks and downed the ones we had at the table. Carl and I left a good tip and we all headed to the elevators.

When we got into the room, Matsue sat on the edge of the bed to remove her shoes. Cheryl quickly kneeled on the floor between her knees and said she would remove her shoes. After removing Matsue's shoes, Cheryl stood and reaches around Matsue's waist and untied her straps. Cheryl kissed Matsue on the lips and I could see their tongues dancing together.

Matsue's dress slid down her front and exposed her breasts. Cheryl lowered her head and gently started licking and sucking Matsue's nipples. After a short time of sucking on her breasts, Cheryl stood and started taking off the short dress she was wearing. Matsue slid up the bed and pulled her dress all the way off. She was lying in the middle of the bed as Cheryl finished removing all of her clothes. I could see that Cheryl had a shaved pussy also as she crawled up to lay on top of Matsue.

Carl and I were sitting in the chairs at the end of the bed so we had a perfect view of the two of them. We could see their pussies rubbing together and getting wet. Cheryl slid down and started sucking Matsue's breasts. They were both enjoying what they were doing.

I stood up and removed all of my clothes and sat back down. My cock was rock hard. Carl saw me and did the same. We sat and watched as the two girls lay on the bed and really started getting into it. Cheryl was sucking a nipple and sliding her fingers in and out of Matsue's wet pussy. Cheryl finally started kissing and licking down her body and licked her clit. Matsue moaned and had her eyes closed as Cheryl rolled matsue on her side. Cheryl and Matsue were in a sixty nine position on their sides and I could see Cheryl licking gently around her clit. I knew this would drive matsue wild and she would cum soon. It was only a few minutes later and I saw matsue start to cum. She drove her pussy into Cheryl's mouth and told her to lick her clit.

After her orgasm ended, Carl and I went to the bed I laid on the side next to Cheryl so that my head was at her ass. I could see matsue between Cheryl's legs, licking and sucking Cheryl's pussy. She saw me watching her and asked me to help her lick her till she cums. I slid my tongue over her ass and stuck it in her open pussy. I took it out and kissed Matsue and sucked her tongue into my mouth. After the kiss I started sticking my tongue in Cheryl's pussy when I heard Matsue say that she was cuming again.

I looked up and saw that Carl was holding Matsue's leg in the air. Cheryl was licking her pussy and Carl was licking her ass. I went back to licking and sucking Cheryl's pussy. Just as Cheryl started cumming, I stuck my finger in her pussy and my tongue in her ass. She exploded and started bucking wildly. I could barely keep my tongue in her ass as she had her orgasm.

I flipped around and lay next to Cheryl. I started sliding my cock back and forth thru her pussy. As I pushed in, Matsue would suck the head of my cock. I watched Carl and Cheryl licking, fingering and sucking on Matsue's pussy. Suddenly I felt Matsue push my cock into Cheryl's pussy. I rose up on my elbow as I kept pumping my cock in Cheryl. I looked down and saw Matsue sucking on Carl's cock. Matsue was fingering Cheryl's clit with one hand and pumping Carl's cock with the other while she sucked his cock. I reached around and stuck my fingers in Matsue's pussy as Cheryl licked her pussy.

This was such a turn on that I knew I couldn't last much longer. I also knew that Carl couldn't hold out very long because Matsue could make anyone cum in less than two minutes by sucking their cock. Carl was up on his knee pumping his cock in Matsue's mouth when I heard Matsue start moaning and knew she was going to cum again.

Carl yelled out that he was going to cum and pulled his cock out and sprayed cum on Matsue's tits. I couldn't hold out any more and pulled my cock out of Cheryl's cunt and shot my cum all over her ass and clit just as she came.

We all collapsed on the bed for a few minutes. I got up and went to the bathroom to get a warm wet towel to clean the girls off. When I came back into the room, Cheryl had licked the cum off of Matsue's tits and Carl was behind Cheryl fucking her. I just sat on the bed and watched as they all came one more time.

After Carl emptied another load of cum in Cheryl's pussy, we all rested and had a couple of drinks. Matsue went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When she was out, Cheryl and Carl went in to do the same. Matsue sat on my lap in the chair and said there would be round two as soon as I was ready.

We all sat on the bed and talked and played with each other for 45 minutes. I was hard and so was Carl. I asked Carl and Cheryl to hold Matsue up against the wall so I could fuck her. They both held a leg up and I had hold on Matsue's ass as I drove my cock into her wet pussy. It only took about five minutes before Matsue had a climax that made me start shooting my cum deep in her pussy. After the climax ended we lay on the bed and watched Carl fuck Cheryl in the ass. It was an erotic sight.

It was two in the morning when Carl and Cheryl got dressed and left. Before they left, Cheryl and Matsue hugged and whispered in each others ear. They left and Matsue and I went to bed. As we were falling off to sleep in each others arms, matsue said that we were going to have a party at Cheryl's house and there would be another couple joining us.

We both fell asleep smiling and dreaming of the next night's adventure. I realize that Matsue is my soul mate and there is nothing that we won't do for each other.