Vegas Fun

Story Info
Wife wears a thong to the pool.
3.2k words
3.96
99.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sands14
sands14
7 Followers

I've always been one of those guys enjoys showing off his wife. I used to think it was weird, but I have since embraced it and even confessed to my wife how much it turns me on. I didn't know how she was going to act but she didn't pass any judgment and even does her best to fulfill my fantasies. If you need a visual she is 5'4", 120 lbs, with an evenly tanned body, light brown hair, a full bubble butt and small C cups.

We recently booked a trip to Las Vegas for her birthday and I knew that was the perfect opportunity to have some fun. I went online and ordered a couple skimpy bikinis for her. I was so floored thinking about her strutting around the pool with her ass on display for anyone who wanted to look. I didn't tell her about the bikinis until we got to Vegas and we're going down to the pool. She changed into one of her old swimsuits and when she came out I had a thong on the bed and told her "Actually I think you should wear this one."

Her eyes lit up she said "Dave this is so tiny!"

After putting up a little bit of a fight I convinced her to wear it. When we got to the pool I chose to go to spot where a lot of people have to walk by us. My wife started tanning laying on her back but I knew that before long she was going to have to flip over. When it happened I made sure to sat up so I can see everyone's reaction when they walk by her. Every guy walking by checked out her ass and I was loving watching their reactions. Some tried to do it discreetly and others, especially because of the groups, didn't do anything to even hide it. One guy even tapped his body on the shoulder and pointed at her ass so that his friend to look at it look at it too.

We started chatting with these two guys they were sitting next to us from Australia. When I found out that it was my wife's birthday they started ordering rounds of shots and we all were getting pretty drunk. It was getting hot out of the pool so someone suggested that we grab some floaty rafts and go on the lazy river. We were doing that for a bit before I decided to step things up. We a got to this quiet spot or not many people were around and I brought up my wife hadn't had her birthday spankings. The two friends didn't hesitate whatsoever and before you knew it my wife was bent over her raft with her butt in the air ready for it to get spanked. I gave her the first few spankings and then ask the other guys to finish it off. Without any hesitation, the first one came over and gave her big slap on her right butt cheek. It was so amazing to see another guy touching my wife and a good thing I was underwater because I was getting hard at repeated sight of her ass juggling every time he spanked her. My wife seems to be loving the attention and was laughing so after the first guy gave her about 10 spankings his friend stepped in and smacked her booty another dozen or so times. She turned 28 and after the last spanking he held his hand right on her ass for a couple seconds. The guys joked they were pretty sure she was older and needed more spankings.

We finally return to original spot and my wife volunteered to go get a bucket of beers for everyone. All three guys watched as she walked away with their ass on display, still wet from being in the water amazing. The guys were really cool which helped make it not as wasn't awkward when they said how amazing her bum was and how much they enjoyed the spankings.

A few more hours passed and when everyone had enough sun for the day we decided to go back into the hotel. When we walked to the pool my wife had a wrap over her bottoms but when we walked in she didn't even hide the fact that she was wearing a thong. It was kind of surreal to see her walk to the lobby surrounded by fully dressed people with her butt practically hanging out. We exchange phone numbers with the guys from Australia and talked about all going out to a bar or club later.

When Kelly and I got up to the hotel room it was right away. My wife threw me on the bed and pulled off my suit. My cock in your hand she would me in the eye and asked "Did enjoy it seeing another man touch her ass."

We were both drunk and our inhibitions were out the window so without any hesitation I told her how fucking hot it was. I said that "I wished guys were up here if you see her right now to see you get naked."

She loves talking dirty and continued tell me how bad she wanted to get fucked by both those guys. We've talked like this before during sex but given what just happened so much more real. Usually after I cum the excitement of her doing stuff with another guy goes away and I come back to my senses. But this time we had sex and I still wanted it to happen. Kelly took short nap I tried to sleep but I was too excited at the prospect watching her with someone else. Even after she got up and was taking a shower I was still thinking about it. That's when I got a text from one of the Australia guys who invited us to come to a bar downstairs and have a few drinks. I went to the bathroom and ask my wife what she thought. There were a few moments of silence before she asked if I wanted the pool fun to continue. Both of us knew exactly what she was saying and I could feel myself starting to get hard again which confirmed my answer. I explained we've that toying around with this idea on time and if it was ever going to happen this was the situation. We were in Vegas and the guys were from another country so we would never see them again. She bit her lower lip and said "OK tell them to meet us in an hour."

Hearing her confirm that she wanted this too sent me through the roof. I asked which guys she was into to which she playfully shrugged her shoulders and said "Why not both?"

I didn't know if she was kidding or not but I nonetheless her confidence and spontaneous was sexy. I explained I had a better idea than meeting them at the bar and told her show me her butt. She turned around and I snapped a quick picture of their ass and side boob with her face cropped out. She said it was OK to send it so I captioned "We would love to but she's not really dressed for the bar" and pressed the send button.

Almost immediately I got a return text "Wow! She is fantastic man! You two have fun.

I asked if they wanted to have a drink in our room while she got ready. They immediately excepted my invitation and said they'd be to the room after they picked up a bottle of booze. They arrived quicker than either of us anticipated and my wife was still putting make up on with only a towel on. She was completely covered so she didn't bother shutting the bathroom door they had to walk by to get to the room.

The guys shared a drink while Kelly continued to get ready in the bathroom. As were sitting there just talking my wife walks out, without warning, completely naked. I think all three of us choked on our drinks a little as our jaws dropped. She gave me the sexiest look I've ever seen in a very unapologetic tone said What? They already saw a picture of me naked what's the big deal if they see the real thing?"

I was at a loss for words and don't even really remember the response I mustered. She continued control the room and asked which outfit she should wear tonight, proceeding o change in and out of two different dresses right in front of us. All of the guys said we preferred her first dress, I'm assuming so that she would have to get naked and change and do it again. She slid on a tiny white thong and a skintight white dress that showed off her curves and a ton of cleavage. I text her so that the other guys couldn't hear and asked if she wanted to stay in and start the fun.

She replied "No. I want them to have to work before they fuck me." Seeing those words on was surreal and when I looked up after reading the text she looked back with a flirtatious smile. I got a pit in my stomach thinking about my wife in between two guys and for the first time could feel the fantasy becoming real.

We went out to the bar in the hotel and for several hours she continue to flirt and dance with both the guys until the excitement was almost overwhelming. When she was dancing with one of the guys the other asked me if we were swingers. I told him that this was not a common occurrence for us and I was actually surprised how far it already went. Since the elephant in the room was being talked about I just basically asked him if he and his friend wanted head back to the room. He accepted the invite and said "I would be honored man. She is beautiful and don't worry, my mate and I will be totally respectful."

I explained I was a little nervous about letting it happen and hoped that they didn't think I was weird. He assured me that he wasn't passing any judgment, and that in Australia nudity in group sex with someone of a common occurrence. His assurance make me feel better about the direction things were heading. I think that his friend was dancing with my wife already assumed that something was going to happen because he was extremely forward and freely felt up Kelly right in front of us. Eventually we closed on our tab and my wife took one last sip of her drink before walking out of the bar. As we made our way to the elevators the guy I was talking to reconnected with Kelly and put his arm around her waist and butt while his friend and I walked behind them. My wife looked back at me to confirm I saw what was happening and we exchanged looks of assurance. There were two more people that got in the elevator with us but we were so drunk and horny that my wife started making out with one of the guys in front of everyone. It was such an out of body experience being surrounded by strangers in a confined space, watching my scantily clothed wife kiss another man in front of us all. I'm sure that the other couple felt awkward but I don't think my wife cared.

As we got off the elevator I told my wife to walk in front of us and pull up her dress so that we could see her ass. She did just that and walked all the way down the hallway to our hotel room with the three of us falling behind her watching her ass bounce over so slightly to each step she took. I was wondering how things were going to start, but when we walked into the hotel my wife moved to guys onto our bed and told them to take off their pants. I walked up behind her, removed her dress so now her tits were on display again and started kissing the back of her neck while feeling her tits up. She took me by surprise and with one finger on my chest gently pushed me back saying, "I'm saving you for last."

I was taken back but before I could even respond her attention was switched back to the guys. One of them actually told me "it's OK mate, will take good care of her." So I leaned against the TV dresser stand in the room while and watched my wife crawl into the bed with two other men. She moved between and began giving both of them hand jobs at the same time. It was such a weird vantage point seeing my wife in a skimpy thong with her bareback facing me while she slowly stroked two cocks. One of the guys laid there with his hands behind his head while the other massaged her tits. Things moved in slow motion and it seems like I can recall every detail of what I saw and felt. I wasn't going to look, but I needed to know how big the other guys were. The one guy that I talk to earlier at the bar had an average size dick very similar to mine but he was uncircumcised. The other guy was really thick and I remember thinking how tiny Kelly's hand looked against it. She glanced over her shoulder and looked at me briefly with a sexy smile before lowering her lips onto his dick. My wife gives amazing head so it was no surprise when he started to tell her how fucking good she was, meanwhile his friend took advantage of her now more accessible ass and pulled her thong down to her knees. I couldn't believe I was watching my now naked wife with a two guys just a few feet in front of me.

The guy that pulled her song off started to finger her while she continued to suck off his friend. I thought the guy fingering her I was going to fuck her from behind, but Kelly initiated a position change by turning her attention to him, taking off his shirt and pushing him back down the bed. She took her thong all the way off and crawled her way to the guy who had been fingering her. The guy with the big dick looked at me and asked, "Is it OK I have sex with her now?" It had to be the craziest thing I had ever heard, right up until I heard my own voice give him permission.

He moved behind her and I watched from the side as his dick disappeared inside of her. My wife obviously didn't care about hurting my feelings because she moan like a whore as he began to slowly stroke her from behind. Her moans continued, only becoming slightly muffled when she was giving head. They continue to pass her around for what seemed like an hour while I just sat there and watched. Sometimes it was hot and other times it was extremely hard to watch. You don't wake-up in the morning expecting to see another guy bury his dick in your wife while she does the best to deepthroat his friend. The hardest part to watch was when they both took turns on her from behind. Every minute or so they would switch and the other would fuck her. It was hard to watch her get treated like a slut but even harder to watch her enjoy it.

They were going at it for so long that all of them glistened with sweat. Finally the guy with the smaller dick of the two was hitting her from behind before pulling out and cumming all over her ass. He got her a towel and wiped her down before putting his boxers on and sitting in the chair in the corner. His friend continued to fuck my wife for about 10 more minutes. At one point during this she moved him to the edge of the bed so that they were literally a foot or two away from me and she sat on him reverse cowgirl. As he smacked her ass Kelly actually asked "Are you enjoying the show?

It was beyond awkward having a conversation with my wife while another guy was banging her. Eventually he pushed her onto her feet and without ever taking his dick out of over he moved her so that her arms hands were grasping the dresser next to me. I had a front row view of him smashing my wife from behind. His hands had her by the waist and he fucked her harder and harder until he too pulled out cumming on her ass and back. My wife never bothered putting any of her clothes back on she she hugged both the guys as they thanked us for a good time. They left shortly after intermediately Kelly ripped my clothes off. She kissed me, which felt wrong after she just had two guys dicks inside of her mouth but nothing was going to stop me from reclaiming her. I did my best but the entire time I was trying not to cum because of how excited from what I just witnessed.

She really wanted to be vocal and kept asking if I liked watching? It was obvious she had a good time and got caught up in the moment so I think she was trying to affirm I was OK with everything. I finished inside of her we both just laid back on the bed and passed out without putting on clothes on. Hours later the sun crept through the windows and when we made eye contact we both just started laughing. She put her hands over face and embarrassing said "I can't believe that that happened! Do you regret it?"

I told her we knew exactly what we are getting into and I thought she was amazing. Of course I did have my hesitations and mixed feelings just watching two guys completely have their way with her but I needed to take accountability for my actions and assure her that everything was OK. As I was doing this I was reliving some of the moments in my head and noticed how hard I was. I pulled down the covers and showed her that's how sexy I thought she was. Now that she knew we we're going to be OK we relived our favorite moments sharing what we liked and didn't like. I asked what her favorite part was in and she responded "The whole thing."

I told her "You're not getting wasn't getting off that easy, I want to details."

She gave me this be careful of what you wish for look before going into detail about she liked how big the one guy was. Hearing your wife explain how much she liked another guy's dick is a tough thing to hear. I explained my favorite part was her making eye contact with me. After hearing that she moved down to my dick and gave me head without ever unlocking eye contact. I loved how much she embraced what happened and the entire time she sucked me off I thought about her naked body sandwiched between two guys the night before.

sands14
sands14
7 Followers