Vegas Fun With New Friends

Story Info
Couple invites others to join in their fun.
3k words
4.26
86.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggun76
biggun76
94 Followers

My wife Dana and I are very happily married. We have been for seven years now. After about 3 years of marriage, we ran into some problems. I was working long hours, and I felt that my wife wasn't satisfying me anymore. As a last ditch effort to save our marriage, we took the advice of a friend of hers. She told Dana and me that she and her husband had gone through the same thing. They were able to find a solution in swinging. We were both very dismissive of the idea at first, but after a few weeks, we decided to give it a try. Dana's friend was right, it was a great idea. We have been actively swinging for the last four years, and are very happy with each other now.

To this point, we have always swung with other couples. We've been to swing clubs, have hosted parties ourselves. And have picked up other couples at bars and dance clubs. We've even met other couples through friends and at work. As I said, we've thoroughly enjoyed it all. We have discussed going our separate ways and swinging by ourselves, but we both have some reservations. We recently came to a compromise. We would go our separate ways and meet someone new, but we then would meet have our fun together.

We both had some time coming up soon, so we decided that we'd go to the best place in America to meet other adventurous people, Las Vegas. We made our reservations at The Mirage and were on our way. We spent a couple of days with each other and had a great time. We decided that on the day before we were to leave, we'd try out our new plan.

At around 8 that evening, we went our separate ways. We agreed to meet back in our room at midnight. I planned on going to Ava, which was the hottest bar at The Mirage. Before making my way there, I decided to do play a little blackjack. Things started off well, and I got ahead quickly, but I soon hit a miserable cold streak. The guy next to me was just as cold and got up and left. I was planning on doing the same, but decided to play one last hand. Of course, I lost that too. I was about to get up when someone sat down next to me.

Let's just say I didn't get up to leave after all. The new player was a very attractive young lady. I saw that she was starting with $100, so I bought in the same for myself. She wasn't an incredibly beautiful girl, but she was damn cute. She was medium height, and had a couple extra pounds on her, but she wasn't fat by any means. She had short brown hair, and a cute face. She reminded me a little of Winona Ryder, but had a much darker complexion.

When she sat down, I smiled and said hello, but that was it. Of course, I continued to lose. She took notice and looked over to me smiling, while she shook her head. I returned her smile and introduced myself. Her name was Lisa. She had a stunning smile, and seemed very friendly. As I continued losing more and more money, we struck up a conversation. I quickly blew through the $100, and cashed in $100 more. I hated to be losing the money, but I wasn't about to get up. She was very charming, and was consoling me. She started rubbing my back, trying to cheer me up. Soon enough, I got to the bottom of my stack. She too was getting low.

"Wanna save some money, and go get a drink or something?" I asked. She hesitated at first, but agreed.

"Why not, I'm not having much luck here," she answered.

As we got up to leave, I placed my hand on the small of her back. As we headed to the bar, I took in her body. She was wearing a short, low cut red dress, and black high-heeled sandals.

We headed to one of the other bars in the casino and sat down at a booth in the back corner. I had a great time, just sitting there talking to her. She was 23 and a secretary at a law office. She told me that she was here with a few of her friends. She had just broken up with her boyfriend because she had caught him cheating on her, so her friends had brought her here to cheer her up. She explained that she'd been with him for 3 years, and then one day she came home to see him having sex with one of his co-workers.

"What an idiot," I replied. "Why would he ever want to cheat on a smart, funny, beautiful girl like you?"

She smiled and scooted in closer to me. As she did, I put my arm around her, placing my hand on her bare arm. As we continued talking, I began running my hand up and down her arm. She didn't resist, and even rested her head on my shoulder. She smelled great. After talking for a while, and a few drinks, she lifted her head from my shoulder and kissed me on my neck. I turned to her and tilted her head up to mine, and then gave her a slow, wet kiss on the lips. She returned the kiss, but held back her tongue. She pulled back and smiled, returning her head to my shoulder, and placed her hand on my leg, rubbing up and down. I took all this as a sign of her interest, and since it was almost midnight, I made my move.

"How would you feel about heading up to my room?" I asked.

She blushed, and then pulled away from me. I thought for sure that she was going to say no. I was wrong. "I thought you'd never ask," she answered. With that, I paid the bill and took her hand, leading her to the elevator. In the elevator, we nearly tore each others clothes off as we made out. In the back of my mind I was concerned about what her reaction would be when we saw my wife and another guy in the room. I decided not to say anything, and just let things play out.

When we got to the room, it was empty. She excused herself and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I hoped that in the meantime, my wife and her new friend would show up, but Lisa was very quick, and my Dana was still nowhere to be seen. I considered stalling, but I was too anxious. As she came out of the bathroom, she sat down next to me on one of the beds. In anticipation of this night, my wife and I had gotten a room with two queen beds.

She turned to me and gave me the longest, wettest, hottest kiss I'd ever experienced. As we kissed, she had unbuttoned and removed my shirt. She then began smothering my neck and chest with kisses, mixing in a few licks along the way. Unable to wait any longer, after the treatment Lisa had given me, I laid her down on the bed. I began rubbing her leg, and kissing my way down towards her foot. I removed one of her shoes, then the other. She had great feet, perfectly manicured with bright red nail polish. I then slowly kissed my way back up her legs. When I reached the bottom of her dress, I slowly pulled it up over her body. She now only had on a beige, skin-toned bra and thong panty set. She looked great. Before I could get any further, she deftly rolled over on to of me. She slid her way down and removed my shoes and socks. Without missing a beat, she reached up and undid my belt, then pulled off my pants. My aching cock was clearly outlined in my underwear, which she then literally ripped off, tearing them in two. Being 33, it had been a long time since I'd been with a girl this young.

She crawled up on top of me, placing her lips on mine. As she did, she started rubbing her crotch over mine, grinding me to ecstasy. As we kissed, I reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She had great tits. They weren't overly large, but they were perfectly shaped with large brown nipples. I reached down and took hold of one. They were so soft and inviting. I leaned down and took one in my mouth. Just as I took the nipple between my teeth, she pulled back. She slid up my body, and placed her panty-covered pussy on my mouth. As she did, I inhaled her sweet, musky aroma. Instead of moving her panties to the side, or take them off, I kissed and licked her through the panties. The mixture of my saliva and her moisture created a large wet spot on them. I massaged her tits and nipples as I ate her.

"Oh, I better not forget about this," she said as she reached back and grabbed my dick with one of her hands. With that she turned around, facing my dick while still sitting on my face. I'd had enough of tasting the cotton of her panties, and I too ripped them off of her. She leaned down and pulled my cock up to her lips. She kissed around the tip and shaft and balls for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, she took me in her mouth. By this time, I was going wild. I reached up and pulled her back down on to me, engaging us in a 69. As she sucked me off, she ground her pussy into me, making circular motions all over my tongue as I ate her. For being such a great kisser, I was surprised to find that she was a lousy cock-sucker. I was much better at eating than she was at sucking and I soon brought her to orgasm. After licking all of her sweetness from her pussy, I pulled my cock from her mouth. She clearly needed practice giving blowjobs, but now wasn't the time.

I laid her down on her back on the bed. I gave my cock a few tugs, getting it rock hard while taking in her hot body. She had an unbelievable look in her eyes, just begging for me to fuck her. I placed the head of my cock on her pussy and rubbed it over her lips and clit. As I did she let out a loud series of moans as she tried to push her hips up into me, begging me to enter her.

"Please, please put it in. Fuck me, fuck me please!" she begged.

With that, I grabbed her hips, pulling her towards my cock. Her pussy made a loud slurping noise as I entered her. She was very tight, but her muscled went to work pulling me into her depths. I started out very slowly, pushing my cock in until our pubic hair was entangled, than slowly pulled out, inch by inch. I increased my pace gradually, until finally I was slamming in and out of her with abandon, leaving huge red marks on our hips, especially hers which became beat red. The tightness of her sleeve caught up to me all too fast. I pulled out of her pussy and covered her soft belly with my juice before collapsing on her. We kissed deeply before separating, completely spent.

Loud applause broke the silence. We looked up to see Dana standing at the foot of the bed. Lisa almost died. She jumped up from the bed and grabbed her clothes, covering her nakedness.

"Don't worry about it honey," Dana said. "I rather enjoyed watching you fuck my husband. I'm fine with it, we had an agreement."

"Your husband? You mean you're married?," she questioned me.

I patted the bed and told her to sit down. I explained to her the situation, and Dana corroborated the story. She still seemed confused and not all that happy with it. Our conversation was soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"That must be for me." Dana said, as she hurried to the door.

In walked another man. "Steve, this is my husband. Honey, this is my friend Steve." Dana said. I assumed that unlike me, Dana had explained the situation to her friend.

I introduced Lisa and shook hands with Steve. "Have fun," I said to him.

Dana lay down on the other bed where she was soon joined by Steve. As they began to kiss, Lisa laid back down next to me, snuggling back into me as we watched my wife and her new friend. Steve was a pretty handsome guy. He was about 6' tall with dark hair and a toned, muscular body. Dana wasn't wasting anytime and pulled his shirt from under his pants and pulled it over his head, exposing his cut chest and stomach. She reached up and ran her hands over his chest. She then reached down and undid his belt, and reached down, under his pants and grabbed his cock. "Mmmm, very nice." She groaned.

With that she pulled her hand out and removed his pants. He took off his shoes and socks before Dana could remove his underwear exposing his huge cock. It was at least 9" and extremely quick. Dana looked over towards Lisa and me and smiled before taking hold of his monster. She jerked it for a few seconds before pulling it up to her mouth. She gave the head a few flicks with her tongue before placing her lips over it. She took him in her mouth, achingly slow. Unlike Lisa, Dana is an incredible blowjob artist, so I knew Steve had to be enjoying himself. As my wife blew Steve, Lisa reached down and began jerking me off, bringing my dick back to full attention.

Steve must have been ready to explode, because after only a short time, he pulled his dick from Dana's mouth. She had worn a button-down dress, which he quickly removed. She had forgone wearing a bra and had only a pair of lacy purple panties left on.

"She's really beautiful!" Lisa whispered in my ear. She's right. Dana is a knockout. She's almost 6' tall with long brown hair. She has beautiful 36B boobs, and a nice round, shapely ass to boot. She's never had trouble attracting men, and Steve was quite a catch himself.

Steve reached down and pulled her little panties off. Dana has never been a believer in shaving her pussy, preferring to trim it, leaving a full brown patch, which I have always enjoyed. Steve was definitely in a hurry, and pushed his cock deep into my wife. As he entered her, Dana screamed out, in ecstasy and agony I guess, as her friend stretched out her cunt walls. Steve was anything but gentle, and slammed his way in and out of her. Without warning, he blew his load deep inside her pussy. Dana has never like that and as soon as she felt it, she pushed him away from her.

Steve just laughed, grabbed his clothes, and left.

"What an asshole," Lisa exclaimed.

Dana was visibly upset, so Lisa and I went over to her bed to console her.

She started to cry and Lisa leaned in to give her a big hug and tried to cheer her up. Seeing these two naked women embracing was really hot, but I was still concerned about my upset wife. I reached over and gave her a kiss, as Lisa hugged her. She began to laugh and said, "Can you believe that jerk couldn't even get me off!"

"Well, we can take care of that," Lisa replied.

I was shocked, shocked and in heaven. Dana dried her eyes and looked at Lisa, then kissed her full on the lips. They collapsed onto their backs and began wildly making out. As they kissed their hands roamed and groped each other's bodies. Soon enough, they had found each other's pussies, and began playing with them. It was an incredibly hot sight to see these two gorgeous women finger-fucking each other, their bodies covered in sweat and come. It didn't take long at all for Dana as she cried out in orgasm. After coming back down, she took Lisa's fingers in her mouth, tasting her own juices. She positioned herself on top of Lisa and made her way down to her closely shaven snatch. She kept going though, and kissed her way down to her feet. She took one in her mouth, and then replaced it with the other, sucking each of her toes along the way.

Lisa was writhing on her back as my wife made her way back up top her pussy. Without hesitation, she shoved her face into her new friend's pussy. She pulled her lips apart as she entered Lisa's pussy with her tongue. Lisa bucked wildly and screamed out as she pulled my wife's face deep into her twat, covering it with her juices. Lisa pulled Dana's lips up to hers getting a taste of her own juices as well.

"Get over here you," my wife said as she motioned to me. "We're not going to forget about you."

The whole time that they'd been with each other, I'd been stroking myself, so I was nearly ready to explode. They got down on their knees as they took turns sucking my cock. The feeling was incredible, and after only a minute or so, I lost it, spraying both of their faces with my juice. Not wanting to waste any, they licked up every drop from each other's faces before kissing deeply, sharing it all.

We laid back on the bed telling the stories of our evenings as we rested from the excitement. It turned out that this was the first time Lisa had been with another woman. She gave us her address and phone number and told us that anytime we'd like to get together again, she'd love to. With that she gathered her things, kissed us goodbye, and she was gone.

"Maybe next time we'll just skip the other guy, and we'll both find another girl together." My wife kidded.

"Fine with me," I answered.

biggun76
biggun76
94 Followers