Vegas Get Together

Story Info
A cybersex exchange leads to a couple meeting a writer.
2.2k words
4
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just cleaning up my computer when I stumbled across these old stories that I had written for some of my past cyber lovers. Since I have started reading quite a few stories on Literotica I thought I would post them here to see what type of reaction they would get. Here is the first ... and maybe the last one.

Cheers

Lance

*****

Well the day had finally arrived. We had met over the internet when I responded complementing an erotic photo spread that had been posted on one of those "adult" sites. I never expected a response to my comments about the photo but was very pleased that they had taken time to get back to me.

The photos were of a very sexy lady who stated she was 50 years old and were taken by her husband. Well being of "that age" myself I found it hard to believe she was that "old". I know that age is a "head game" and you are as "old" as you think you are but no matter what age she was, this lady Lucy was one HOT woman!

Anyway I wrote back to them and when she replied we started an erotic email exchange with me writing some stories for her and hubby to which she rewarded me with some very hot photos. Now, here it was months latter and it just happened that our schedules matched meaning we would be in Las Vegas at the same time. I was really looking forward to visiting "Sin City" and getting to meet in person the extremely sexy Lucy and her husband.

It turned out that Lucy's husband had always enjoyed it when his wife "flashed" her charms to willing audiences and now it seemed he wanted to take their game to the next level and actually watch her and another man together. We would be staying at the Monte Carlo Hotel and had agreed to meet at a quiet lounge for a drink before enjoying a nice meal at Brand steakhouse. We would then decide if the chemistry was there for exploring some of our more erotic fantasies.

I arrived at the lounge and was nursing a nice drink finding myself to be extremely nervous. I really did not know what to expect as this would definitely be a first for me. It is one thing to be witty, chatty, sensual, and erotic while writing but I was afraid that when we met, it may all fall flat. Thousands of thoughts were running through my mind when a gentleman came over and introduced himself as Kevin, Lucy's husband. We shook hands and the conversation just started. It seemed as if we had known each other for ages and were just simply getting reacquainted as opposed to meeting for the first time.

Kevin explained that Lucy was upstairs getting ready and was running a little late. They were looking forward to meeting me and every indication was that it was going to be an extremely hot and fun evening. Kevin and I chatted for a while about gambling and then started talking about him taking erotic photos of his beautiful wife Lucy. Kevin then stood up and greeted Lucy as she approached our table with a hug patting her sweet bum and kissing her. When Lucy turned to me I was not sure what to do but didn't have to worry as she wrapped her arms around me hugging me and kissed me lightly on the cheek. My arms circled her and we hugged our bodies tightly against each other.

Lucy was better looking than I had ever imagined. But why should I be surprised? I had seen her in all her naked glory before because she had sent me many photos of herself, although none of them showed her fantastic smile or mesmerizing eyes! She was wearing a tight red skirt with a slit up the side with a white blouse and through it you could make out a very delicate looking sexy bra. Her legs were encased in shimmering white stockings and they looked great but it was the shoes that brought the outfit together. The shoes were bright red and the heels were well over three inches high with a strap above the ankle and most of her nylon encased foot exposed.

Once again, talking to Lucy was like getting back together with an old friend as opposed to actually meeting someone for the first time. We talked for quite a while laughing and joking with each other while Lucy flirted with us, often touching both Kevin and I. It didn't take long before the conversation took on a more risqué tone. I complemented Lucy on her sexy heels and she held her foot up so I could get a closer look. As I held her calf I lightly stroked her silky sexy leg and when she leaned back in the chair I could see through the slit in the tight dress, that she was wearing the "stay up" type stockings with no garter belt. As she caught me looking up her dress I asked if her panties were also white, which caused a laugh as she told me I was a naughty little boy looking up a ladies skirt and I would just have to wait and see! Then she said she couldn't wear her usual garters due to the skirt being so tight and had to go with the "stay up" type.

After a while it was time for our reservations and we left the lounge with Lucy linking arms between Kevin and me. Needing to use the restroom I excused myself and when I returned the sexy couple had wicked smiles on their faces. Lucy said that she was real hungry but she wanted to eat something other than steak. She then put one arm over my shoulder and kissed me as her other hand brushed against my crotch feeling my cock which started to harden immediately. She squeezed me and said lets go and eat up in the room! We all made our way over to the elevator and when the doors shut Lucy wrapped her arms around me as we pressed our bodies tight together. My hands were squeezing her wonderful bum through the silky material of her sexy outfit when I heard a small click. Breaking our passionate kiss we looked at Kevin who was smiling taking our picture.

The elevator ride seemed to take forever but we eventually made it to their suite. Kevin went to the bar and got everyone a drink as Lucy put on some music and started to move to the soft sensual sounds of some easy jazz. I sat on the couch as Lucy moved over in front of me bending over so that I got a good look down her blouse showing her sheer white bra.

Over the time of our correspondence Lucy had learned that I am a bit of an ass man so she turned around and slowly lifted her skirt up exposing her luscious bum to my eager view. The sheer white thong she was wearing was buried in her crack exposing both wonderful cheeks of her bum. My hands gently caressed the hot flesh of her bum as I notice, out of the corner of my eye, that Kevin was moving around us with a camera taking shots of his hot wife as she teased me. I bent forward kissing and licking the soft flesh of Lucy's ass as I continued to caress her hot body. Lucy backed into me, slowly sitting down between my legs on the couch as my hands reached around her to undo the buttons of her blouse. Leaning her head back I kiss her neck and ear as I fumble with the bra eventually freeing her breasts so that I could lightly tweak her hard little nipples between my fingers.

Kevin moved around in front of us and continued to take pictures of his wife being pleasured by a man they had just met for the first time about an hour ago. My hands worked down over Lucy's stomach and pulling the skirt up I rubbed her mound through the sheer thong she was wearing. Lucy then slipped off the couch and turned around kneeing on the floor between my legs as I helped her undo and discard my clothes, finally freeing my hard cock for all to see. I was so hard it hurt but when Lucy started lightly stroking me it felt so good.

Bending down I felt her hot breath on my cock then opening her mouth she gently licked the head of my hard cock then slowly sank down on its length. I ran my fingers through her hair as she hummed running her tongue all around my hard cock while fondling my heavy cum filled balls. Kevin, who had shed his clothes, was also very excited as he continued to take photos of Lucy moving her head up and down on my cock going from the tip almost all the way down its length. Lucy then took my cock and rubbed it over her flushed cheeks while telling me that she was so looking forward to getting fucked good and hard. She dipped her head and licked all around my balls then started sucking me again. I was getting close to cumming but I really wanted this to last longer so I reluctantly pulled out of Lucy's welcoming mouth and helped her up so that she was sitting on the couch.

Lucy's thong was soaked with her juices as I pulled it off finally exposing her hot pussy for my eager eyes to see. Gently flicking my tongue over her smooth little snatch I tasted her for the first time. Running my tongue up and down over her excited lips, I eventually pushed my tongue into her steaming pussy as her juices flood my hungry mouth. My hands that were caressing her wonderful tits slowly meander down her soft skin and reached under her, squeezing her bum pulling her tighter against my face. Lucy wrapped her nylon encased legs over my shoulders and around my head as she started moving her hips up and down fucking my face as my tongue swirled all around her overheated pussy. As I started to suck on her clit Lucy started moaning loudly while holding my head tight against her pussy as the first ripples of her orgasm started to pulse through her body. Her breathing came in short gasps as the strong orgasm ripped through her body and finally she pushed my head away from her oversensitive pussy.

I continued to gently lick and kiss the insides of her thighs as she caught her breath, then when she had recovered from her orgasm, she crawled up on the couch on her knees, looking over her shoulder she told me to fuck her good and hard! I didn't need to be asked twice as I moved onto the couch between her legs. Taking my hard cock in my hand I rub it on her sweet ass then all around her soaking wet, hot pussy.

Once my cock was wet with her juices I positioned myself at the gates of heaven and in one swift hard thrust find myself buried deep in Lucy's hot pussy. She started moaning as I move in and out of her fucking her while watching that sweet ass shake as I begin to pick up speed. Kevin, who had been taking pictures of all the action so far obviously couldn't take it anymore. He put the camera aside and moved in front of Lucy offering her his hard cock which she quickly sucked into her hot mouth. The three of us were moaning as we eventually get synced into rhythm with me fucking Lucy's pussy squeezing her ass with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other and Kevin holding Lucy's head moving his cock in and out of his wife's wonderful mouth. It didn't take long before we are all ready to explode. Sounds of hot sex filled the room and then Lucy surrenders to yet another orgasm with her pussy gripping my cock like a velvet glove. Kevin pulled out and started stroking his wet cock until it exploded spraying a big load of hot cum all over his wife's face. The sight is too much for me as I then pull out of Lucy's well fucked pussy flipping her over so she is laying on the couch I straddle her, stroking my cock aiming at her cum covered tits and face until I explode adding my hot load to that of her husband's.

As I recover from my mind blowing orgasm I look down at Lucy's flushed, cum covered face and tits and see she has the most beautiful smile as she runs her tongue over her lips tasting our combined juices. I then realise that Kevin once again has his camera and is taking pictures of his beautiful well fucked wife covered in our cum as she runs her fingers over her face and tits rubbing the cum over her hot skin then sucking her fingers.

After cleaning up, still naked, we sit on the couch with Lucy between us as we lightly caress her still hot flushed body. Kevin has hooked the camera into the large TV in the room and has set up a slide show and we relive our passionate encounter.

Smiling he says that next time he would like to do a video and we all know that it is going to be a long hot night in Las Vegas!